• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gof Pro Surprise

Gof Pro Surprise

12

Hi everyone. I'm Jenna, and I'd like to share a little story with you. I've been married for a few years now, and really love my husband. He's really great, and none of what I'm about to tell you was planned. I had never even fantasized about anything like this.

First, a little about me. I'm 28, about 5'4", and 110 pounds. I have shoulder length brown hair, a little wavy, and naturally firm C cups. I am very active, working out at least 3 times a week, plus I play tennis and swim a lot. I also really love to have sex, but only get it a couple times a week due to a very intense job, but try to get three or four more times in over the weekend. My hubby, Jim, is also a really great looking guy. Good posture, great smile, maybe 6"2", 190 pounds, and really athletic. He's just adorable, works hard, and loves his outdoor activities, too. I think we've had a pretty good sex life over the past 6 years. He's about the 12th guy I've been with (it's a little unclear just how many guys I had at spring break, senior year!) Although I love his body and he really satisfies me, he's probably the least endowed of the guys I've been with. (Again, a bit of a memory of a really tiny guy at spring break, but maybe it was just his finger in me!!)

When we first got married, his sex drive was way more than mine, especially for the first year. I'd guess he came 2 or 3 times a day, every day, for that whole first year. We'd have intercourse at least once a day, usually more on weekends. These are usually the only times I'd ever orgasm, as he really only goes down on me to prep me for his insertion. But that was not enough for him, so I'd usually end up giving him a blowjob before or after intercourse, and almost always gave him a good-morning handjob to take care of his morning wood. Over the next few years we had intercourse a few less times a week, and blowjobs dropped off to a couple/three times a week, as well. He still likes to cum in the morning, but he just jacks it off onto his stomach about half the time now.

Even though the frequency has dropped off a bit, I think we do pretty good at the creative side of things. We probably only have intercourse in the bed about half the time. Otherwise it's on the kitchen table, bent over a couch, in the swimming pool, or a little doggie in the family room while watching hockey. We still love to have sex in the shower, and sometimes even sneak to a local park to split a six-pack and do it on the playground equipment (monkey bars can be very interesting!!) I love to give road head (I specialize in not letting any liquid stain the car or his pants), and even went to his office a couple Friday's ago and crawled under his desk while he made phone calls. He really liked the office thing, and it was everything I could do to handle all his cum that afternoon. Usually his volume really drops off after the first couple spurts, so I get a chance to catch up and get my breath. But not this time, he probably got to the 7th or 8th load before they started to get smaller, and he probably spasamed almost 15 times. I still managed to keep his chair and pants from getting stained, but it was really close!!

I was in the kitchen making a light dinner when he came home from work that Friday. Without saying a word, he turned off the stove, grabbed my hand, and pulled me toward the family room. He had a lust burning in his eyes that I hadn't seen in years. It was the look that let me know I was going to get fucked hard, the way he wanted to fuck me, and my resistance was futile. He reached and caressed my breasts hard, and then grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and lifted it off in one quick motion. Even as the shirt was coming over my head, one of his hands was unbuttoning my shorts, and soon both hands were pushing my shorts to the ground. I kicked them away as he undid my bra, which hit the floor at the same time my shorts did. He put one arm around my shoulder, and the other behind my head, and pulled me into him. His tongue drove between my lips, and his hand moved to massage my breast. As our kiss grew deeper and more intense, he started kneading my sensitive nipples, and I felt the first wave of anticipation tingle in my groin.

He drops his arm from my back, and lets his fingers just tease into the waistband of my little boy shorts. But his teasing lasts for only a couple seconds, and his hand pushes straight down and my little panties drop to about my knees. He pushes me back to the couch, and I sit hard, my feet flying into the air. He catches my legs, grabs the panties, and throws them to the side. His eyes are focused on my shaven and glistening mound, and they flash with an animal passion that fuels my own. His breathing is heavy and erratic as he prepares to do what males have been doing to their females for millions of years.

With his eye never leaving my pussy, he takes his clothes off. As he jams his zipper down, it makes a sound like a rattle snake, warning of an impending strike. His pants and shorts come off in one motion, and his penis uncoils and lunges toward me. He is so hard that it waves in time to his heart beat, and within seconds little slivers of precum fall in silvery threads from his tip, landing on the floor next to my foot. Even at this distance I could hear his soft moans as our bodies prepared for each other.

In a single motion he dropped to his knees, grabbed my knees and pulled me to the edge of the couch, and pushed my legs wide apart. I moaned loudly as he looked briefly into my eyes, and then drove his head into my lap. His tongue plunged deep into me, and I felt his mouth surround my entire inner lips. He pulled back, sucking them hard, while his tongue gyrated in me. His mouth moved up, and his tongue was replaced by two fingers, which starting moving in and out of me. His mouth was now around my hood, and his tongue rhythmically stroked up and down it, filling my whole body with incredible and intense pleasure. He stayed working on my clit for well over a minute, and just as I was feeling the ache of orgasm building, he stands up, lifting my legs onto his shoulders. As he stands up, my butt comes off the couch, and I feel his cock brush against my pussy. He pulls back slightly and puts its tip at my opening, and then pauses. He lifts his eyes slowly, and looks at me deeply. His eyes still show lust, but they now burn with the macho satisfaction of domination, as how a cat looks when he corners the mouse. And here, just like with the cat, he teases me. My pussy is wet and vibrating. It wants to suck in his penis, and feel it pound into me. But he lets it slide in ever so slowly. Inch after inch it snakes into me, and then he pulls it out in one quick motion. Then, he repeats. Letting it sit at the opening, and letting me draw it in so slowly. With each slow stroke I moan a louder and louder "fuck me now!"

Finally he gives into his own passion and begins driving his dick in and out of me with abandon. His moans turn to a yell of "oh my god,", and my moans are now a constant wail. Our heavy wooden coach creaks in pleasure as he drives me deep into the cushions, the couch squeaking its approval as he grinds me harder and harder. My pussy aches for release as the tension becomes unbearable. Soon I feel a first jolt deep in my pussy, and my breathing stops. My hips pull away from him, and my shoulders push back hard into the couch. The jolt grows until it explodes through my whole body, and leaving my pussy spasaming in its aftershock. Wave after wave of release-shocks flow through me, and I feel the tension release from my pussy. Just as the first fog of satisfaction starts to roll over me, I hear Jim give a final yell "fuck!!" Spurt after spurt of his warm jizz splash into me, filling me with his cum, and making his final strokes velvety and slick. After his last spasm, he stands for a minute with me in him. He finally pulls out, and sits down next to me, giving me a big hug. I would have liked to cuddle more, but there was a huge torrent of his cum running down my legs!!

So later we had a really nice dinner and watch some TV. No more sex that Friday. On Saturday, I woke up just as the sun was rising. It was a beautiful morning, with a light breeze blowing into our bedroom. I looked over to Jim, and had to giggle. I've seen this for years, but still haven't gotten used to it. He was sound asleep, snoring, flat on his back, with a rock-solid hard-on. He sleeps naked and with a light sheet over him, so it looked like a little sail boat in the middle of our bed. I looked at it for awhile, swaying gentle as he breaths, the sheet waving lightly in the light breeze. Doing his morning wood is something that always made me feel good, and it only takes a couple minutes. I quietly roll over and open my nightstand drawer. I pull out a bottle of Astroglide lubricant, and squirt a huge amount of it into the center of my palm. I close my hand so all my fingers get fully slick, and gently lift the sheet off his dick. I softly put my hand around him, and begin long, slow up and down strokes on his shaft. It takes a few strokes, but he soon is softly moaning his approval, and by about the 10th stroke his eyes are open and looking at his dick in a very satisfied way. I grip even tighter, and move my hand faster, and add a little twisting motion each time when my hand is on his head. I cup his balls with my other hand, and soon he mumbles, "I'm going to cum!." I make my strokes shorter, just concentrating on his head and rim, and I feel his body tighten. His hips lunge forward, and a first thick stream flies from him and lands on his shoulder. He knows I like to see his cum land on his face, and my aim was perfect for the next two spurts. Both fly right to his nose, leaving a rope of cum draped across his mouth and chin. Considering I drank about 6 ounces of it yesterday, he sure made a big deal out of the 3 or 4 drops of cum that made it into his mouth!! We were laughing as the last tension dripped to his stomach. I sat up and gave him a big kiss, and moved a little more cum into his mouth!! After a minute or so, we got up and showered. The past 24 hours had been just like our first year of marriage, and even though it was great, it made me realized how much I missed all the passion.

Jim had a mid morning round of golf set. He's been trying to get better for years, and regularly takes lessons with a pro, Bill. Today, Bill and Jim are going to go out and play a round, and maybe do some work on the driving range. Now, I don't golf, but I love to go out and ride with the guys, drink some beer, and ogle the hot guys at the local course. So, since I had nothing else to do, I asked Jim if I could tag along, and he readily agreed.

We got to the course at about 10 am, and checked in. I had never met Bill before, and was really surprised. I had expected someone much older and maybe out of shape. But Bill was easily 2 or 3 years younger than me, and looked like a surfer: trim, lean, and laid-back. He was just a little shorter than Jim, but really athletic. He has longer blonde hair, and wore a pair of loose shorts that showed off his lean and ripped legs. And even through his light athletic shirt, I could see the outlines to his abs. But it was his eyes that got me. When I first walked in the pro shop, I felt him look at me. I glanced back, and caught his eyes darting away from me, as if I'd caught him doing something wrong. When we were checking in, and very close, he kept looking at me, giving me little smiles, and furtively glancing at my breasts. It's the kind of thing that guys do when they start flirting with you, and I was surprised how good it made me feel.

We got the cart, and since there's only two seats, I was going to have to sit on someone's lap. I guess I had assumed that Bill would drive and I would sit on Jim, but as we walked up the cart, Bill chimes, "Jim , why don't you drive this time. I don't want your beautiful wife distracting your game!" They both laugh as Bill tosses Jim the key. Jim gets behind the wheel, and Bill sits in the passenger seat. As I lean in to step into the cart, Bill looks deep into my eyes, smiles slightly, and then slowly drops his eyes to take in my body. I take some additional time sitting down, giving him enough time to fully appreciate my full breasts, the flatness of my stomach, and the tightness of my legs.

I sit down in the center of his lap. As his arm came around my waist to help hold me in, a shiver went through my whole body. "I think this is going to be a very fun day," I say as I smile back at Bill. He also smelled really good.

The first couple holes were pretty uneventful. It was really great watching Bill tee off. When he bent to place the ball, he bent over straight from the waist, letting his shorts run up the back of his legs, showing off his firm upper thighs and butt. They were loose enough that when he was fully bent, just the round curves of his butt started to show. And I loved the way he looked in this follow-through. Completely stretched out; long; lean; and confident.

As we finished at the second green and were driving to the third tee, I felt Bill's hand run along my thigh. Since my skirt was so short, his hand was against my bare skin. His hands felt so strong, yet smooth and gentle. It felt like he was exploring every pore on my leg. He continued caressing my thighs, and with each pass moving further up my leg until his hand pressed firmly into my butt cheek. He gave out a very soft "Oh my god" as he realized just how small my panties were.

His hand felt soooooo good on my butt. I must have given off a noise, as Jim looks at me and asks, "Are you OK?"

"Everything is great. I'm having a wonderful time," I casually respond.

As I respond, Bill runs his hand up my side, and lets his fingers explore the side of my breast. He lets out another soft "oh my god" as he realizes I'm not wearing a bra. He gently strokes the side of my breast, but he's not able to get to my nipple without Jim seeing. So, I lean forward a bit, and rotate a little so my left shoulder blocks Jim's view of my right breast. Bill whispers, "Thank you," as his thumb and forefinger start kneading my nipple. I have very sensitive nipples, and I sense my breathing becoming heavier as he continues to rub me. When we get to the hole, Jim gets out to take his shot. He always takes a long time to line up, so I walk back behind the cart with Bill.

"Let me get your driver for you," I say as I reach up to get his club. Bill is behind me, and his hands go up inside my shirt, and he cups both my breasts with his hands. He pulls me back into him, and my hand instinctively reaches back to find his penis. He rubs my breasts softly and sensually, and ends by rubbing both nipples very aggressively. My hand easily found his dick, and I let my fingers gently run up and down his long shaft. Bill quickly releases me as Jim finishes his shot.

As Jim walks to the cart, and Bill is setting his ball, Jim looks at me and then my breasts. "Wow, looks like it's cold out today!" he laughs as he looks at my nipples sticking through my shirt. He gives one of them a little 'honk' squeeze. His hands didn't feel as good as Bill's did on my breast.

We all get back in the cart, and this time when I go to sit down, Bill leaves his hand on his lap, facing up. As I sit down, I flick the back of my skirt up, and set my butt into his hand. I'm wearing panties that are just barely bigger than a thong, so he is able to massage my entire butt. I let my right hand drop to his thighs, and move it back so I am massaging his butt, too. Jim and Bill talk a lot of golf between holes, so Bill has to behave himself.

We get out at the next tee, and I grab his driver out of his bag again. I let my fingers rub up and down the shaft and then put my hand firmly around it as I simulate long, slow strokes. I take the end of the shaft to my lips, run my tongue over the tip, and then kiss the end gently. "Your shaft is firmer than Jim's. That must mean you know how to use it better." With that I take his balls from his hands. "Let me kiss your balls for good luck," I say as I suck one of the balls nearly all the way into my mouth. I hand the moistened ball back to him.

"You're so hot," is all he can stammer.

He turns to watch Jim finish his tee shots. "Hey, here's a little gift for you", I say as he looks back to see me putting my panties into a pocket in his bag. At this point I could see the distinct outline of a really good-looking penis extending deep into his right pocket.

When I got to get back into the cart, I could see Bill's shorts all tented up on the right side. I carefully stepped in, flicked my skirt back again, and set myself onto him. With just a little adjustment, I positioned his rod against my pussy. Even through his shorts his member felt magnificent. I could feel the shaft sitting not quite parallel against my slit, and its head was near my clit. As Jim drove, the bumps and vibrations of the cart made him slide sensually against me. By slightly shifting my body, I could make his head ride against my clit. It was a long ride the 5th hole, and about half way there, I felt Bill's hand pushing under my butt. I rose slightly, and soon one of Bill's fingers was in me, and then a second one slipped rhythmically across my clit.

"You guys look deep in thought," I heard Jim say. Bill's fingers pulled out of me.

"No!" I say with too much passion. "I'm just tired and enjoying the relaxing day. Plus, I'm feeling that beer I had at the second hole," I said, trying to recover. But even as I spoke, Bill's head continued to slide up and down along my clit.

At the next hole, as I pull Bill's driver out of his bag, I turn around and raise my shirt, and without missing a beat Bill's mouth was furiously sucking on my nipples. At the same time, his other hand is between my legs, and two of his fingers move in and out of me. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was one of the most intense and compact sexual experience I ever had. As he pulled away from me, we both burned with lust, but the satisfaction of giving such intense pleasure was almost overwhelming. As he turned to go the tee box, I noticed the front of his shorts were obviously wet. Probably both from my wet rubbing on the outside, but I also had to believe he was letting out a lot of precum. Anyway, I opened the cooler and tossed him a wet bottle of water, and pointed to his shorts. Just as he looked up, Jim said, "you gotta be more careful with that water. Looks like you spilled half the bottle on your shorts!" In response, Bill just laughs, and takes a drink.

Bill and Jim talk a lot again on the way to next hole, but I hear none of the chatter. I am so hot and just concentrate on the desire building between my legs. I can feel the drops of wetness growing in me, and rolling to the edge of my opening. I am so aroused, and so slippery, that I know I can easily take Bill's cock into me, and with my tightness, he will feel pleasure like never before. We finally get to the hole, and I pick up Bill's balls from the holding tray in the cart. As usual, Bill and I move to the back of the cart while Jim tees off. This time I let Bill get his own shaft, and as he does, I put my legs shoulder length apart, and raise the front of my skirt. Bill's eyes are fixed on my shaven and shiny pussy. With all the stimulation, my inner lips are fully extended and already open, and the tip of my clit is clearly visible to him. I take his first golf ball and put it fully inside of me. Bill's jaw just drops as the ball disappears. I lean back slightly, and shoot the ball out of me. It shoots out fast, and lands 4 or 5 feet in front of me. I do the same with the second ball. From the look on Bill's face, he definitely got the message that my pussy could squeeze and massage his dick like never before.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Gof Pro Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds