• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Sami Ch. 02

Master Sami Ch. 02

Chapter 2: Enjoying the Sunset

The clasp snaps shut and echoes in Laura's small cabin. She keeps her eyes downcast but can see the familiar leash with two additional lengths of leather and two more clasps. Laura feels the flutter in her stomach intensely as she rises to follow her master. Sami curls the leash around his fist as he leads his first slave out of her quarters and stops in front of a door with "hooker" written on it. Laura falls to her knees and shakes the cuffs on her wrists so they are more comfortable before opening the door.

Sami hides his surprise to see his newest slave kneeling quietly and completely still just as instructed. Laura reaches to hooker's collar and affixes the middle leash to the blonde's submissive necklace. Sami's pulse speeds ever so slightly at the sight of slender fingers and long graceful neck and he wonders if the feisty hooker has been tamed. The Master's lip twitches determined to enjoy her obedience as long as it lasts.

Laura guides hooker to stand single file, eyes down and cuffed hands crossed in front of her. All three move to the next doorway, simply labeled "captive". Sami raises a hand to stop his slaves from opening the door. Sobbing can be heard through the wall. He waits a beat then turns the knob. A slight push and a woman's form is revealed, naked but for a collar, cuffs on wrists and ankles and tears that streamed from her cheeks to her neck to her breasts.

Missy closes her eyes tightly and wills the tears to stop. Her lip quivers and she waits. Hours seem to pass as she imagines the three people staring at her nakedness. Shame washes over her in waves. A tug on her collar and she knows it is time to go. Gentle hands guide Missy in line behind Sami. He takes his time walking to the stern of the yacht; he knows he is a few minutes early thanks to hooker's quick compliance.

The four step out into the open air and Sami sighs as he gives a nod to Laura. She puts Missy's legs into the restraints on the deck, and then quickly attaches hookers before attending to her own ankles.

Sami enjoys the sight of the three women standing with their bound feet shoulder width apart and hip-to-hip. The short blonde flanked by the taller brunettes, Laura to the left and the still crying Missy to her right. Sami uses his index finger to raise their chins one at a time then motions for them to place their arms behind their backs, hands to the opposite elbows.

Sami steps back and look at his girls, his possessions, and objects of beauty for his own enjoyment. He walks slowly back and forth and tries to memorize every inch of the exquisite bodies before him. Wind softly ruffles their hair, Laura's plays across her forehead, hooker's loose pigtails waves back and forth and a few strands cling to Missy's red damp cheeks.

Missy heaves a deep breath, her breasts quiver in a most pleasing fashion. Her eyes clench once again before she relaxes and opens them, cold and distant. Sami considers calming her but decides he likes her as she is for the moment. This is his time, his moment alone to take physical beauty. The combination of the sea air, breeze, motion of the boat and tricks of the light only enhance the skin, muscles and lines of the women. These few minutes are purely corporal bliss for Sami.

Sami likes his games, playing with the minds of these girls. He spends his days drawing out their submission, demanding devotion, humiliation and degradation. Each woman can use words to thrill him but now they must be silent. All three have the grace to draw his eye with their movements, yet now they must be still. These slaves are capable of acts of devotion that communicate more than words or actions but right now Sami is only interested in the physical beauty of his possessions.

His mind flits from one to the next as his hand reaches out to brush the soft skin. He tries to compare them but cannot. Sami knows each one's insecurities. He leads his hands to each of those spots to feel and enjoy. He wills them to know he wants them just as they are. These bodies belong to him. He wants them as they are.

The sun begins to dip into the ocean and skips golden rays across the water. The bronze light baths the three women as Sami puts a hand to each breast, stomach and waist. Missy flinches as his finger finds her nipple. Hooker stays still as Sami's hand roams slowly from shoulder to hip. He touches Laura lightly and she follows the ritual quickly that the other two will soon learn. She leans over the rail to attach her collar and wrists, leaving her open to her Master. Sami helps hooker first then Missy. He touches the newer women so that the curve of their spines is just how he likes them.

Sami adjusts himself behind Laura then enters her smoothly. Her wetness allows him to slide deep into Laura's sex. Every nerve of her body hums with pleasure but she doesn't move one iota. The memory of the punishments keeps her still. He pulls himself gently for her then moves his dripping cock to hooker.

Sami bends lower at the knees to enter the shorter slave. Hooker gasps as the head pops into her vagina. A flash of anger passes over Sami's face, he knows hooker will pay for that disturbance. He grabs her hips and uses steady pressure to squeeze deeper. Finally he bottoms out inside of hooker. Sami's head lolls back in pleasure, feeling the warmth of the female flesh, the wind and seeing the sun sliding into the water.

He pulls out of her and moves to Missy. The liquid of the others still on his thick member he braces for a fight only to find Missy's cunt dripping welcoming hole that sucks him inside. Sami looks back at the other two naked women and slowly moves in and out of Missy. Three long strokes before he controls himself and remembers it was to be only one.

Sami turns to his bag and gets the small vibrator that he calls the 'rabbit', turns it on to the lowest setting and straps it to Laura, placing the ears gently around her clit. The dildo comes out and he twists that as deep as it will go into hooker's vagina. Sami licks his right index finger and inserts it into Missy's vagina. Sami works the holes slowly; Missy with is right hand as his left alternates increasing the speed of the vibrator then stroking the dildo inside of hooker.

Sami snarls as his blood begins to boil. He moves faster and feels each girl tense in turn. Sami adds another finger to Missy, clicks Laura's toy to the maximum and moves hooker's dildo as fast as his arm will allow.

Through gritted teeth he growls the single word, "Cum!"

As if on cue, all three women succumb to orgasm.

They gasp and pant and wipe sweaty foreheads onto bound arms as the last edge of the sun slips beneath the horizon.

Sami unlocks the bindings and turns to leave saying, "I will be in my quarters if you wish to come thank me."

At this he walks to the interior of the ship, leaving behind the gorgeous woman to recover in the cool early evening light.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Sami Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 184 milliseconds