• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Center of Attention: Terrible Things

Center of Attention: Terrible Things

Let's get this out of the way before I even get started. When I had my affair with Russell I did terrible things to my husband just to satisfy my own selfish desires. I think that most women do terrible things to their husbands when they cheat. I actually think a wife cheating is much harder on the grieved party (husband), then when a husband cheats. I have seen it destroy a man's self image and his self worth. So if you are going to post all this hate directed at me for what I did, don't read this experience. Hit the "back" button and read something else.

The last experience I related to you was getting caught about 13 years ago in an affair with Jeff. I will give you a brief overview of how that was resolved. My husband and I separated for a few weeks. My husband confronted Jeff, and if Jeff's roommate had not pulled a gun, my husband would have beat the shit out of Jeff. My husband however, never raised his hand in violence to me. After that night at the Marriot, Jeff and I were never together again. Jeff was afraid of my husband and when Jeff insisted on fucking me when I was so upset, I saw how selfish Jeff really was. I did however, have a few sexual encounters with other man while my husband and I were separated. Someday I will tell you about them. We did reconcile, my husband forgave me, we had three daughters, and I didn't stray again until I met Russell. This is what happen in the 3 months following that first morning of sex.

Somehow Russell's wife became aware of his affair with me and she filed a complaint with the doctors I was working for. Although I denied it, they fired me. I was able to convince my husband that Russell and I were friends, but nothing more. He asked me to end the friendship and I promised him that I would.

I did not end the friendship. Instead with all this free time on my hands (I wasn't working) I fucked Russell 2 or 3 times a week (getting me fired really backfired on Russell's wife). Russell was a self employed house painter who could disappear for a few hours without anyone questioning him and I was always horny for Russell.

We fucked everywhere. We fucked at cheap hotels. We fucked in Russell's kitchen, living room, guest bedroom, and his bedroom. We fucked in my kitchen, dining room, living room, guest room, bedroom, and even in my Jacuzzi tub (something that worked well with Russell, but never worked with my husband). We fucked in my minivan behind Kroger's. I even met him at a house he was painting and fucked him in a closet. Every time we fucked, I came at least once and I always pulled him out and jacked massive amounts of cum out of this cock.

Sometime in that three months, I fell deeply in love with Russell.

Let me tell you about a time that I did something especially cruel to my husband. I didn't do it to be cruel to my husband, I just did it because I desperately wanted to be with Russell. I have female problems that keep me from taking birth control pills and because my husband and I had tried for years to have kids, I hadn't been on any birth control method for a long time. My husband was tired of pulling out when we made love, so I suggest he get a vasectomy (all of this before my affair with Russell started). He had visited the doctor and set a date for a vasectomy and now that date was here.

The plan was that he would drive himself to the clinic, I would drop the kids off at school and come by for the surgery and then take him home.

I remember the morning before he left he asked me if "we were good". He did not want to get the surgery if I thought there might be trouble in our marriage. I looked him in the eyes and told him a bold faced lie, "Baby were not just good, were great!"

All was going as planned, I had dropped the kids off and has headed to the clinic for my husband's surgery. Then I got a call from Russell. He had a free hour and wanted to see me. I knew my husband's surgery would start at 8:30 (in about 15 minutes) he would not come out of recovery until about 10. So I headed to see Russell.

I met him in the Kroger's parking lot hoping to head to his house, but he said his wife had the day off and we couldn't go there. So we drove around behind the strip mall in my van. This was not the first time we had parked back here for sex. We parked between a delivery van and a wooded area. We could be seen, but it was unlikely.

We moved to the back seat. It could lay back and create a near horizontal fuck space, but that is not how we used it that day. I was wearing thin short sleeve sweater and a skirt. I slipped my bra off and pulled my thong off to give easy access to all my goodies. Russell slipped out of his jeans and under shorts.

We did a lot of heavy petting. As I frenched kissed Russell's mouth, my hand massaged his smooth balls. As Russell kissed my neck his finger slid into my twat. As I blew in his ear and gently bit his earlobe, my hand jacked his big dick.

Only because cock size seems so important to you readers of erotica, I will describe Russell's cock. It was about eight inches long (I could put both hands on it what was left would still fill my mouth) and it was thick. Not the diameter of a coke can, but fairly close.

We settled into this position where I was leaning against the door of the van with my legs across Russell's lap. This gave him great access to all of my legs as well as my ass and pussy. In this position, my right hand could easily reach his cock. So that is what we did. Russell used his hands, his fingers, and his eyes to worship my legs, while I stroked his cock. It is a wonderful thing to have a man worship your body. He was entranced by my legs. I loved the leg rub, but really wanted him to focus on my pussy, but I only got that every time his hands made it to the top of my thighs. When he was at the top of my legs I would grind my pussy into his hand as he slipped fingers into me. He even let his smaller fingers press against my asshole. I was so horny I didn't care.

It was about then that my phone rang for the first time. I was in the back of the van with my hand stroking Russell's big cock and was not going to crawl up and answer it. I looked at my watch and it was 9:45. Over the next half hour I nearly reached orgasm twice, Russell's cock exploded with cum all over my thighs, and that damn phone rang 5 more times. I used my mouth to clean all of the cum off of Russell's cock, including using the trick where I squeeze from the base sliding my hand up to get the rest of the cum out of his dick (like squeezing a toothpaste tube to get the last of the paste). I used some baby wipes I keep in the van to get his copious amount of cum off of my legs and the upholstery. I put my bra back on while Russell was pulling up his pants, but I could not find my panties. I was in a hurry so I thought I would just get them later and I went "commando" under my skirt.

I looked at my watch and it was 10:15. Shit!

I dropped Russell off at his car and headed for the clinic. When I walked into the clinic is was 10:45 and Jimmy was out of recovery and waiting. The nurses were impatient; it was the nurses who had been calling me for an hour. They needed the recovery bed and could do nothing with him until I picked him up. I got some stern looks and a short speech from the recovery nurse about how irresponsible it was of me to not be there for my husband's surgery. She had no idea how irresponsible I really was!

I got my husband home and tucked into bed. I got him a bag of frozen peas to help with the swelling. I took a look at his scrotum to make sure everything looked okay and was disgusted. His ball sack was swollen and black and blue. His dick was shriveled up and small. His junk looked like trash compared the beautiful smooth cock and full balls I had fondled just an hour ago.

He was still a little loopy from the anesthesia, but he said his balls really hurt. I got him the pain medicine that the doctor prescribed and he was out.

I called Russell and asked him if he wanted to finish what he start this morning. He eagerly agreed. I suggested his place, he said his wife might be home. I suggested a hotel, but he said he didn't have the money. Then I suggested that he come over to my place. I told him Jimmy was down for a few hours and it would be safe.

I met him at Kroger's and brought him home. I snuck him up into our guest bedroom that was at the other end of the house in our bonus room above the garage. This sneaking around was exciting, sexually exciting!

As soon as I closed and locked the bedroom door, I was all over him. I still didn't have panties on and I wanted his hands on my pussy. What I really wanted was his mouth on my pussy. I managed to get him undressed while I was still fully clothed. I lay back on the bed, pulled up my skirt, and told him to "make me cum!"

He practically dove his face into my pussy. I couldn't see what he was doing, but god it felt good. After tonguing my pussy from top to bottom several times he went to work on my clit. His tongue dance on my clit and I started to pant and moan his name. I got considerable louder when he jammed his fingers into my snatch. He pulled his mouth off my pussy and told me to be quieter. I tried.

I am not sure, but I think he slid a finger into my ass. I have told him over and over that I don't like it and don't want him to do it. However, gauging from my new louder moans I did like it!

Again, he looked up at me and told me to be quiet. I told him the only thing that would quiet me down was something stuffed in my mouth. He got the idea, stood me up, got my dress and bra off, and put us in a 69 position with me on top.

I ground my pussy into his face as he licked my clit and fingered my pussy. I bobbed up and down on his sexy cock like a kid with a new popsicle. I think I bit down on his cock when he slid an extra finger into my ass. I may not like it, but god it felt good.

Then I came! And I kept cumming! With the thrill of cumming, I sunk my mouth as deep as I could on his cock. If it wasn't for that man's cock in my mouth I would have woken up the whole neighborhood.

When I finally finished my trembling, I rolled off his body and I told him to fuck me. And that is exactly what he did. No proper warm-up or fancy positions. He just crawled between my legs and shoved that big cock to the back wall of my pussy. He was on his knees above me and he grabbed my calves with his hands and held them up at his shoulders and fucked. Damn did he fuck!

He was slamming me hard with each powerful stroke. My tits were bouncing up and down with each powerful stroke. And I was grunting with each powerful stroke.

Again I was getting to loud. He told me to be quiet. I told him I needed a cock stuffed in my mouth to be quit. This fucking turned him on!

He shifted off of his knees, until he was lying on top of me. He was hot and he was heavy and damn it turned me on. He started kissing me in an effort to keep me quiet. I was going crazy!

I started to cum again and I felt his cock start to spasm. He rammed me one more time real hard and held his cock deep inside of me. I was in full orgasm now and so was he. His cock jerked and jerked as he shot wad after wad of cum deep into my pussy. I held him tight as we climaxed together.

Finally, his cock stopped jerking and my body stopped shaking. He lay on top of me for a long time as we basked in the afterglow of fantastic fucking. I felt his cock soften and slip out of my pussy. I felt his cum run down my ass. I hoped it was all running out of me.

That night my husband contrasted my bad behavior with his valiant behavior. Ten hours after having his scrotum cut open so he could be closer to me, he got dressed in a suit and hobbled to my office Christmas party just because he knew it meant a lot to me. He was clearly a better person than I was.

This experience is about to turn bad. If you are reading for the sexual thrill, now is the time to stop.

On New Year's Eve 2003, my husband walked into the study and I had to suddenly exit out of Yahoo Mail. He asked me what I closed and I told him it was none of his business. A fight ensued and I claimed I was sending a private e-mail to Laura and I really couldn't let him see it. He asked for my e-mail password and I told him to go to hell and stomped out of the room. I was mad and a little scared, I took a sleeping pill and went to bed.

He did not. He stayed up almost all night until he figured out a way to read the e-mails that I had read on the computer (he was never able to see what I sent, only what I received). Many of those e-mails were from someone with the user name "built65". In one of those e-mails he read, "Our lovemaking is great, but I want to be the only one who makes love to you." I was caught! I had given my husband a great New Year's gift; a whole lot of pain.

I was desperately sorry. I promised I would break it off with Russell. He asked me if I might be pregnant, and I told him no. He asked if we had fucked since my last period and I told him we had. I told him I would do anything to save our marriage. He told me if I was pregnant that there was no chance. I told him I would have an abortion (something that I had long known was wrong) if necessary. I took 6 birth control pills (this serves as the morning after pill) to kill anything that was currently growing inside of me. He made me call Russell and break up with him over the phone without any explanation. I did all of this in an effort to stay with my husband. I loved Russell, but I couldn't imagine life without my husband.

I will tell you how it was resolved next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Center of Attention: Terrible Things

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds