• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fantasy Becomes Reality

Fantasy Becomes Reality

Names changed for anonymity.

Ken's wife had gone to her sisters with the kids for a long weekend in the school holidays to keep everyone out of the way while Ken demolished an internal wall. They let their friends know of these plans when during a bbq at their house their friends proposed a return bbq for the date in question. Ken's wife jokingly suggested that her friend's bbq should still go ahead otherwise Ken probably wouldn't have anything to eat. So Tom and Jane, who lived close by, invited Ken to their bbq along with his friend Col who planned to help with the wall.

Ken and Col got through the wall in quick time, possibly spurred on by knowing they would soon be seeing Jane on a hot summer's afternoon. Col was 39 like Ken and both carried some extra weight although Col more than Ken. He was single but had had his share of girlfriends despite not having good looks, and sometimes looked a bit creepy in his black rimmed spectacles. The two guys often spoke about Jane when they were alone, following a bbq a few years ago when Col first met her.

Tom and Jane also had 2 kids although they were a little younger than Ken's. Tom was a year older than Ken and Col, while Jane was 35 the same age as Ken's wife. Unlike his wife though who was very overweight, flat-chested, not particularly good looking, and often difficult to engage in conversation except when she and Jane were alone, Jane was quite good looking, with a delightful cherubic face, hair short at the back and a little longer at the sides and kind of curling under to frame her pretty face as seems to be the fashion just now, a nice shapely figure despite being not much over 5 feet tall, shapely legs with a bit of lady muscle on her calves and quads, a great pair of tits that Col and Ken estimated must be a 38d, usually with a good helping of cleavage always on display, and a great friendly personality to boot.

The guys showered, separately, and in shorts and summer vests and casual footwear made their way to Tom and Jane's for the late afternoon bbq. Tom was just starting the bbq when they got there and also dressed in shorts and vest, their two kids were running around and then Jane came out of the kitchen to say hi. At first it looked as though she had shorts on too but it soon became clear that she had a short skirt on, shorter than Ken had seen her wear a skirt before, he estimated that it was probably as high as halfway between her knees and pussy. She also had a white vest on that not only showed cleavage but clearly didn't have a bra underneath it.

Jane had realised she was showing more than usual but had received Tom's approval on how she looked and decided that as it was her home she would wear what she felt comfortable in on such a warm day. She also realised that Ken and Col might throw some glances her way, being the only woman there, and had secretly admitted to herself that she would be flattered by approving looks.

Comments were made about how hot and sunny it was, and then Col and Ken told them about their demolition experience, making sure they got a good look at Jane whenever they could.

As the day went on, Ken, Col and Tom got through a lot of Buds with Jane having an occasional glass of white wine, sometimes with a splash of lemonade. They all sat in the conservatory talking and drinking after Jane had cleared away kitchenware and the guys had helped Tom clear up the bbq. As the evening got a little cooler they all went inside, Jane asking if anyone minded her switching on a 3rd world documentary she wanted to watch. They took their drinks indoors and Tom and Col sat on the three-seater sofa so Ken sat on the end of the two-seater one, Jane eventually sitting at the other end after taking the kids up to bed. Her feet and legs under her as she sat, causing her shapely legs to look even more attractive.

"If you two were gentlemen you'd let me rest my legs on that sofa, I've been on my feet all day," she said to Tom and Col.

"It would be a bit squashed with us three on that sofa," Tom replied, obviously used to sitting in his current position.

"You can put your feet across me if you like," Ken bravely offered.

"Thank you, at least there's one gentleman in the house," Jane surprised Ken by taking up his offer.

Now, Ken had fancied the pants off Jane for years but never had any physical contact with her other than kisses on the cheek at dinner evenings or special occasions.

With his drink in his left hand he placed his right hand on her shin just below the knee. No objections were received by anyone. Jane appreciated the chance to stretch out her legs, feeling as though she'd been running around as servant to the three guys and her kids all afternoon, and she also quite liked the feel of a hand on her leg, especially as it didn't seem to bother her husband sat nearby. And why should it, she thought, after all they had been friends with Ken and his wife for many years now and were good friends.

After a short while Ken began gently moving his fingers in a massaging way and again no objections were received. The room layout, using a clock to explain, was such that Jane and Ken were facing into the room with the TV at the far end at 11o'clock, Tom and Col at right angles to them as at 2 o'clock. Tom and Col had the TV at 2 o'clock from them, and Jane and Ken at their 9 o'clock, so any looking towards Jane and Ken was signified by head movement that way.

Ken gave Jane's knee a tickle to which she responded with a little flex of the knee like trying to displace a fly, and gave Ken a little smile too. Ken then rested his hand on her knee with his fingers gently massaging again, stopping whenever the guys looked their way but not moving away from Jane's knee. As the programme became interesting, and fewer glances came their way Ken let his hand slowly move up Jane's leg in gradual stages, none of which brought an objection or reaction. His wrist was now in contact with the material of Jane's skirt and his fingers on the inside of her left leg about halfway up her leg from her knee. Jane told herself that Ken shouldn't be doing this but she felt a little excitement as his fingers touched her, and she decided she wouldn't put a halt to this just yet. Perhaps without the wine she wouldn't have even put her legs across him, and perhaps without their beers Tom would have made a remark or Ken may even not had done what he'd done.

Everyone still had their eyes on the TV so Ken looked at Jane and eased her skirt higher with his wrist as his fingers stroked further up her leg. Jane smiled at him but quickly placed her hand onto her skirt and against his hand to stop him where he was, without pushing further away though. A little game followed where Ken would stay where he was until her hand relaxed then he would try moving further up, each time her hand firmly stopping him yet not pushing him away, resulting in him gradually getting further up her leg and indeed her skirt was rising too. As Tom moved to look their way and make a comment on the programme Ken quickly moved his hand back to her knee but moved it back into place as soon as he looked away again. Except he actually moved it higher still. Jane was smiling as she faced the TV, partly because of the tickling feeling and partly because of the silly game that was being played. Jane placed her hand on her skirt to block Ken, but he estimated that his hand must have only been about half an inch from her panties now. In fact he could now see a small glimpse of them, pale yellow with some sort of pattern on them. This continued a while, Ken moving down when anyone moved their head, and then sliding back up with Jane blocking him.

There was a break in the programme and Tom said "right, what are we doing folks, watching the rest or going to bed?."

"I don't mind either way I'm shattered and drunk, so falling asleep whatever," Col replied honestly, referring to his physical exertions earlier in the day.

The three guys were certainly drunk and Jane was a little drunk too although hadn't consumed as much as the guys.

"Aaww I want to watch this," Jane complained.

"I'm enjoying it too," Ken replied. Probably only Jane knowing what he was really enjoying.

"Well I cant keep my eyes open, I'm going to bed as I've got to get up early tomorrow anyway," Tom stated.

"Make sure Jane locks up when you go," Tom said as he left the room.

"Charming, leave me alone down here with two strange men," Jane remarked light heartedly.

Col laid out on his sofa, meaning Jane and Ken were now at 7 o'clock from his view, even better Ken thought.

As the programme resumed so did the game of leg feeling. But now Ken was using his left hand too, occasionally tugging at the inside of Jane's left leg to cause her legs to part as he felt up the inside of her left leg with his right hand. She continued to smile and still block his hand although he felt that he must be getting to within a fraction of an inch from her panties. The feeling of her smooth and shapely legs had given Ken a hard on and Jane began to realise this as there were times when Ken pulled her leg towards him and she wasn't very quick in moving it back sometimes. Jane also realised that her nipples were becoming prominent and therefore easily identifiable under the two bulges appearing in her vest. Ken had noticed this too.

Eventually on one quick slide upwards, the outside of his little finger hit her panties. Jane feigned a shocked expression as though to silently warn him off. After another 3 sequences of relax, hit, defend, sometimes with fingertip contact rather than the side of his hand, met with Jane's scolding expression, they heard Col snore.

"Are you asleep Col?," Ken asked, with no reply.

Jane and Ken smiled at each other. Jane thinking of Col being shattered after his manual labour earlier in the day, Ken thinking he could up the ante in his game with Jane.

He began to feel both her legs with both hands, his left covering ankles to knees and his right from knees as far up as I could go.

"Stop it," she whispered.

He put his right arm around her shoulders and moved himself to kiss her. She smiled and tried to move her head back but Ken held her in position to land his kiss on her lips. He then moved to kiss her again but as he approached he pulled her left leg towards himself, and in the temporary parting quickly darted his hand between her legs clamping over her panties and pressing her mound. She gasped and tried gripping her legs together but all that did was trap his hand in the position it was already at. With her husband and children upstairs and his friend on the sofa a few feet away she was trying not to make any noises although she considered screaming as Ken rubbed her pussy lips and began pressing a finger into her warm opening through her panties. Her right hand gripping his wrist was unable to pull him away, and Ken mistakenly felt sure her heavier breathing and wriggling movements beneath him were an indication of her arousal. He first pressed one finger then another onto her flesh at the side of her panties before slipping them both under the soft material to feel her warm pussy lips and then her welcoming wet entrance.

"Oooooohhhh, nooooo," she squealed almost breathlessly into his mouth as their lips remained locked together.

She became unable to contain her soft moans and gentle bucking movements as his fingers eased further and further into her, wanting him to stop but realising her movements may be giving another signal. Her small panties conveniently folding to the side as Ken secured an unobstructed entry. He began to ease his legs from under her, gradually pushing his legs between hers, taking a quick glance at his fingers in her sweet little neatly trimmed and soft pussy, smiling at her as he noticed her nipples had become fully erect under her vest. Jane's expression wasn't as enthusiastic as she tried to wriggle free and push him off.

"Noooo, we cant," Jane whispered as he began to push his shorts down.

"Its alright darling," he tried reassuring her, as he guided his cock to her cute little entrance.

"No, please, not here, we cant," Jane continued, trying to be the faithful wife and mother that she was.

Her expression changed and her mouth opened as she felt his cock twitch as it made contact with her entrance and then her eyes widened too as it began its penetration of her. Her objections were forgotten by Ken now as she moaned a succession of "ohh, ohhh" as he slowly moved all the way into her, feeling her smooth soft warm inner thighs with the tops of his, the warm soft wetness of her cunt tightly around his cock. Jane wanted to stop, didn't want this to happen, didn't want to be seen by Col or Tom, yet realised her breathing and bodily reactions weren't those of violent objection. Ken pushed her vest upwards as he started to slowly fuck her, groping at the fantastic breasts that he'd longed to get hold of for so long. With the fucking and groping she was receiving she was finding it hard to control herself, her pelvis legs and back moving as she gasped enjoyment at the feel of his cock inside her and the fondling of her breasts and pinching of nipples.

It wasn't the most comfortable of places on the sofa so Ken decided to finish her from behind. Surprising her by his withdrawal, making her wonder if he had come to his senses and was about to apologise, Jane sensed relief and relaxed a little, only to find herself being roughly turned around and having her panties pulled off. Ken admired how pretty and brief they were, this sure was a sexy lady he thought to himself.

Pulling her around he made sure the skirt ended up around her waist, keeping her partly on the sofa, leaning over a cushion and staying far enough on so that her knees remained off the floor, which helped keep her little legs extended so her toes could make contact with the floor to steady her. He pushed her vest up and off, admiring the sexy naked body below him all but for the small skirt looking like a belt now around her waist. Jane struggled again, but Ken was too strong for her. Forcing her legs to part and kneeling behind her he found their positioning was perfect and easily pushed into her making her grip the cushion and moan face down into it. Sliding his hands round to the front of her gave an even better feel of her superb tits as he started to fuck her harder and harder. She was unable to contain her moans and at this point Ken glanced sideways to Col who was now awake and looking wide mouthed at the sight to the side of him. Ken gestured for him to be quiet and continued fucking Jane, trying to make out it wasn't the first time as he'd told Col he'd had her once before.

Col gestured if he could have a go and Ken nodded, gesturing him again to be quiet. With Jane's head in the cushion she didn't notice Col stripping off and holding his erect cock. Ken smiled as he approached coming, knowing that Col's cock was bigger than his and he was pretty sure his was bigger than Tom's. He tried getting Jane to say something.

"Where do you want me to come darling, do you want me to fuck you or do you want to swallow?."

He knew from comments her and his wife had made that neither seemed to "admit" to liking the thought of swallowing.

"Which darling," he pressed.

"Ohh, no, please," Jane answered breathlessly between each thrust.

"Which darling," he repeated.

"Ohh, ohh, fuck me," Jane whispered, electing the least of two evils in her mind.

"Mmmm, you like me fucking you don't you darling?," not wanting or getting an answer as this was more for Col's benefit.

Col and Ken smiled at each other and after another 4 or 5 hard slaps into her and a good grip on her overflowing tits he finally pumped his load into her.

Col got into position behind her as her body heaved after her exertions.

"Oh no, what are you doing," Jane half heartedly enquired.

"Huh?," Jane reacted, presumably wondering how his cock was suddenly erect again.

Col let out a groan, which was understandable as he was now running his hands over the best body he's ever likely to feel, Ken thought, and as Jane looked round Ken tried to offer her reassurance that it was ok, as she suddenly realised Col was no longer on the other sofa.

"No, no, don't," Jane naturally said as she bucked and wriggled before Col got her under his control and began to stretch her entrance.

"Oooooh, oooohh, oooooooooh," Jane called loudly, loudly enough for Ken to start correcting his clothing and sit down in case Tom heard and came to investigate.

He wondered what Tom's reaction might be, walking into the room and seeing him seemingly asleep while his almost fully naked wife was being hard fucked from behind by Col.

Jane continued reacting to Col's thick cock as he clearly enjoyed ramming it all the way into her, his hands looking like there were eight of them as they eagerly raced over as much as Jane's body as they could. Her back, legs, buttocks, sides, shoulders arms and breasts.

Ken took her left hand and placed it on his cock after pulling the front of his shorts down just enough for it to pop out, and pleasingly Jane held onto it allowing him easy access to lean forward to kiss her and feel her left tit.

"Oh fuck, I can't hold out much longer, she's fantastic" Col gasped.

"Let me feel your cunt," he added, sliding his hands around her hips to the front of her legs.

"Oh yes, that's beautiful," Col added, looking like a true dog fucking doggy style. Ken wondered what he was doing with his fingers.

Jane's legs began to move and Col looked at Ken like he'd won a major competition, hearing her approach an orgasm, knowing he'd made her come. This was more than he could bear and he instantly shot his load into her, Jane actually continuing pumping herself against his cock as she savoured every moment of her orgasm.

They turned her over and pulled her skirt off, Tom having made no show to disrupt their enjoyment.

They took turns kissing her as both ran hands over her naked sexy body, feeling her wet cunt, her trimmed pussy, her shapely legs and soft stomach and above all her fantastic tits.

They finally stopped, Jane refusing to agree to a date for another threesome.

Col never shut up on the way home about what a fantastic feeling it was to give her one. Ken tried to shield his agreement and tried to play on the lie that he was already bedding her, by suggesting he'd ask about a threesome the next time he fucked her in the next week or two.


I know some people will criticise this story, but hey if you don't want to read about such things the clue is in the title. I laugh at self righteous negative comments anyway.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Fantasy Becomes Reality

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds