• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Sex Club in the Neighborhood Ch. 02

A New Sex Club in the Neighborhood Ch. 02

After her ordeal with Oskar Lisa pulled herself together, splashed water on her face and went downstairs to the public room. She asked the doorkeeper where the manager's office was. "She ain't in a very good mood tonight.

"Well, I need to see her anyway."

"OK. It's your funeral. Go tell the bartender to ring her."

Manager Mimi was a blowsy, overweight woman in her mid-forties. Her bleached blond hair matched her yellow teeth. Even though the club had been open only a little over a month and was freshly painted inside and out, Mimi's office reeked of cigarette smoke and cheap perfume. She shifted forward in her chair and snarled, "Whaddaya want?"

"I just had sex with a client who refused to wear a condom. He forced me."

"Tough shit, Toots."

"Your rules say men have to wear condoms."

"You think I'm gonna check every cock fucking a pussy to make sure he's wearing a rubber?" she laughed.

"He did it deliberately trying to get me pregnant. He said so, and he threatened to stalk me. I want his full name and address so I can make a police report."

Mimi scowled and went pale under her thick makeup. She already had enough problems with the authorities over the roaches in the bar. The health department gave her a warning about that and about not sanitizing the glasses. The last thing she needed was to have the police snooping around. Some of her employees didn't exactly have clean records. Lisa didn't notice Mimi's foot move slightly to press a button under her desk. There was a brief knock at the door and a huge man burst in. "Trouble, Boss?" he asked.

"Yeah. Somebody screwed this bitch without a rubber and now she wants to go whining to the police."

"Not smart," the thug said. "You like rubbers I'll give it to you with one on." He unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock and started unrolling a condom over it. He shoved Lisa down on the shabby couch, ripped off what was left of her thong and slammed his dick into her. When she screamed he slapped her across the face and began pumping her pussy hard. When he finished Lisa saw that another man had come into the room was waiting his turn with her, leering and stroking his cock. There were four of them in all. When they were finished Mimi told Lisa to sit up and listen carefully.

"If you have any more ideas about the police, remember this was just a sample. Bring her boyfriend in," Mimi ordered. Two guys shoved Rick into the room. His clothes were torn. Both his eyes were black and his nose was bloody.

"See what happens when you even think about bringing the police down on us. If any police come around here your boyfriend is going to get his lights punched out, and that little cunt of yours will get reamed by so many guys you won't be able to walk. Now go home and forget all about what happened here tonight," Mimi said.

LATER THAT NIGHT Rick said, "We had better get you to a hospital."

"You too," Lisa replied.

"No, it's just a few bruises," Rick said.

Lisa was examined at the hospital, and when she was finished the nurse said, "The results of your tests will be sent to your primary. Be sure to make an appointment with her to go over them. Since the first man didn't use a condom, there was still enough semen in you that you could probably make a case against him because club rules require clients to use condoms. You are badly torn up from the other assaults, but there is no permanent damage. You should get a lawyer."

"No. I'm too afraid. You saw what they did to my boyfriend. If I'm pregnant I'll get an abortion and just hope I didn't catch anything worse than crab lice."

"Honey, you're at least the third woman who has been raped at that filthy dive in the last few weeks, and those are just the ones I have seen. I suspect there were others who weren't hurt badly enough to get treatment or went somewhere else. My husband is a cop, and the police would love to shut it down, but they can't act if citizens won't make complaints. You might be able to save someone else from being hurt if you make a report."

"Ok, I'll think about it," Lisa said.

Later that night Rick pulled Lisa into his arms and looked into her little pixy face that was bruised from being slapped and said, "Honey, I am so, so sorry I ever asked you to go to that hellhole."

"I'm sorry I agreed to go. You couldn't have known. Please don't blame yourself. What do you think of the suggestion that we make a police report?" Lisa asked.

"I don't know, but Monday I'm going to talk to the firm's lawyer and see if she has any ideas."

It turned out she did. The mayor and city council were aware of the club's reputation, and the city attorney was more than glad to hear Lisa and Rick's account of conditions in the club and began an investigation.

THREE WEEKS LATER the doctor gave Lisa a clean bill of health and said, "I think you should go out of town to have the abortion just in case that pervert is stalking you. I can refer you to a doctor in Centerville. Since your attacker has this obsession with impregnating women he might try to stop you. You can go out the rear entrance of this building, take a cab to the women's shelter and leave from there. Someone from the shelter will make sure you aren't followed to the bus station.

"I'm really glad you and Rick decided to get the city council involved. They have been worried about this sex club situation for a long time, but those criminals have their victims so intimidated it has been hard to get anyone to come forward."

SIX WEEKS LATER Rick muted the TV, turned to Lisa and began squeezing her gorgeous buns. Even though Lisa had restraining orders against Oskar and the four bouncers she was afraid to stay in her own apartment, so the couple had decided Lisa should move into Rick's apartment for safety's sake. Just thinking about her ass could give him a hard on. He nibbled her ears and stuck a finger in her pussy. He mounted her and began gently stroking in and out. Lisa had been spooky about sex ever since she was raped, but Rick was very gentle with her. They were cuddling in the afterglow, idly watching TV when a crawl crossed the bottom of the screen: "Slaying in sex club results in five arrests."

The next morning they could hardly wait till the newspaper came. The story they were most interested in had made the first page: "Last night a jealous wife attacked her husband at Mimi's Sex Club and was fatally injured when four employees of the club went to the man's aid. Witnesses said the woman began screaming when her husband and a female client of the club headed for a private room. She jumped on his back and began scratching and kicking him. The four club employees and the husband knocked her to the floor, and the men began kicking her. A witness noticed she wasn't moving and eventually persuaded the men to leave her alone. Paramedics were called and determined that the woman was dead, perhaps from a broken neck. The client and four club bouncers were already under investigation for assaulting another woman about two months ago. All five were arrested and are in jail awaiting trial. The club is closed and is not expected to reopen."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A New Sex Club in the Neighborhood Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds