• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Island Discipline Ch. 10

Island Discipline Ch. 10

12

A long hallway was revealed, beautifully tiled in black and white tiles and with burnished wooden doors leading off either side. To one side, a marble staircase rose towards the upper floor, flanked by a black wrought iron banister topped with a smooth wooden rail.

Sue entered, tugging a very reluctant Kristy behind her and handing both the cape and her own coat to the doorman. The clicking of their heels echoed in the hallway and suddenly one of the doors swung open. Kristy's mouth dropped open at the spectacle revealed. Bound face down and spread-eagled to a large wheel set horizontally on a thick spindle was a woman clad in a strange leather harness. Her hair bound in a ponytail, was tied to a ring set into the back of her harness, drawing her head up and ensuring she looked straight ahead. As her face came into view, Kristy could see it was covered in semen. Men stood at various intervals around the wheel and as it came to a stop, two of them stepped forward. One shoved his cock into her mouth whilst the other positioned himself between her legs and thrust into her pussy. The woman could do nothing to avoid being fucked by both men. She tried to writhe away from their attentions. She was covered in sweat and semen and obviously exhausted. The men pumped harder and faster until the man fucking her pussy groaned and came. The other man pulled out of her mouth and holding his cock, directed a jet of semen directly into her face. To Kristy's surprise, the woman eagerly licked up as much of it as she could.

"Thank you Masters," she said in a tired voice.

The door swung closed again, leaving Kristy reeling in shock. What kind of a club was this? A sharp tug on her collar started her walking again as Sue pulled her towards a door at the end of the hallway. As they drew closer Kristy could hear the sound of conversation issuing forth, obviously there were several people inside the room. Her mouth was dry and she was visibly trembling as Sue opened the door and pushed her through. All conversation stopped and Kristy swallowed as every eye in the room turned towards her. Lounging at their ease in various comfortable looking chairs were well groomed men and women, each attended by a kneeling slave clad in either corsets like hers or leather harnesses if they were male. Most of the slaves, male and female, wore nipple rings or clamps, and several had weights attached, distending their breasts. The male slaves were all padlocked into cock cages and again, some of them had weights attached to their balls.

Sue walked over to where David was sitting in a comfortable armchair and handed over Kristy's leash. Without prompting, Kristy sank to her knees in front of him. Unable to lower her head she stared straight ahead, unwilling to meet anyone's eye.

"So this is your new slave," she heard a woman's voice above her drawl. "I see you are still in the early stages with her. She's not up to your usual standard yet."

"Yes Mistress V, you are correct. She has a long way to go yet." David replied. "However, she is starting to shape up, even if it is slower than I would have wished."

"I'm assuming you've already put her on a diet to shed the extra weight?" the woman continued.

"That's correct," David answered her. "Mistress S knows my wishes and is keeping the slave under strict control. She will also be undergoing intensive training next week."

Kristy was ashamed to be discussed in such a clinical way.

"Well, I have never known you to achieve anything less than perfection, Master D," Kristy heard a male voice say. "One thing that needs no change are her breasts. They really are quite delightful. May I?" he asked.

"Of course Master J" David said agreeably.

Kristy's vision was suddenly filled by a pair of leather clad, muscular legs. Then a dark skinned hand grasped her breast and flicked a nail over the nipple. Kristy bit back a gasp as her nipple, already sensitised by its imprisonment in the noose, responded. The hand moved to her other breast and repeated its actions.

"Excellent reactions!" Master J commented. "However, I do not think they are bound tight enough!" He took hold of the chain and started to tighten the nooses further, until each nipple was cinched in tight. Kristy clenched her hands behind her back to keep from crying out in pain.

David noticed her action and patted her head in approval. Kristy looked up at him in gratitude, thankful for this sign that his displeasure was slackening. The evening continued with various Masters and Mistresses entering and exiting the room with their slaves in tow. A demure female slave knelt in front of David and asked for permission to speak. David gestured for her to go ahead.

"Mistress C wishes to advise that she will be punishing her slave in the discipline room in 5 minutes, should you wish to attend, Master D" she murmured deferently.

David turned to Sue. "This should be instructional for our new slave," he said rising from his chair. He offered Sue his arm. "Shall we?" he asked.

As she rose, he tugged sharply at Kristy's leash. It took her a couple of tries to stagger to her feet, hampered by the high heels and the fact her bound hands could offer her no means of balances. She heard a couple of the Mistresses laugh quietly at her feeble attempts and blushed in shame. She resolved to do better. David had maintained a firm pressure on the leash throughout, giving Kristy unobtrusive assistance to rise to her feet. Now with another sharp tug, he set her moving behind him as he and Sue exited and made their way to the discipline room.

As they opened the door they were greeted by a statuesque looking woman with austere features. As she came into view Kristy couldn't suppress a start of fear and surprise. This was the woman at whose hands she had suffered so much earlier in the day, the one that had recommended to her Master that her labia should be pierced! The woman ignored her completely and smiled cordially and David and Sue.

"Ah, I'm glad you received my message!" she said by way of greeting. "Now you are here I believe we can proceed."

"By all means, Mistress C," David replied. "It is always a pleasure to watch an expert at work."

As he and Sue moved to chairs set at the side of the room, a raised dais was revealed to Kristy's eyes. At the back there was a solid looking square frame with chains and pulleys set into each side. Placed upon it at the forefront was a leather covered table. A naked female slave was bound across it's width, her ankles were in cuffs attached to short chains that in turn were screwed into the table legs, spreading her wide. This exposed her ass and pussy to the onlookers. Her ass was filled with a large butt plug and a small weight depended from a ring set into her clitoral hood. A vibrator was buzzing merrily away in her pussy, which was already slick with her juices.

Mistress C beckoned to a male slave who had been standing quietly at the side of the room. He carried a full length mirror up onto the dais and positioned it in front of the bound slave. Now everyone could see the puffy lips and glazed expression on her face. It was obvious she was close to orgasm. Kristy could also see that her nipples were pierced and heavy weights had been attached to each ring, dragging her breasts cruelly downwards.

The male slave moved out from behind the table and assumed Position 3, facing the front. As he did so, Kristy could see his cock was engorged and locked into a 7 ring cage which also tightly imprisoned his balls. A heavy looked weight was suspended from where it encircled his balls, swinging when he moved. She could tell from the fixed expression on his face that he was suffering. Then her mouth dropped open. Set into the tip of his penis was a ring similar to the ones in her pussy, although this one was heavier and thicker. She had never seen anything like it before and winced inwardly as she imagined how much it must have hurt during the piercing. Mesmerised, she couldn't take her eyes off his cock and had to be reminded to kneel down by a sharp tug on her leash.

Mistress C had a small, hand held device in her hand, and now she pressed it. The vibrator stopped buzzing and the bound slave wailed in longing and despair. It was obvious that she had been right on the brink of climax. Mistress C turned to address her audience.

"Katy has been very disobedient today and as Master D informed me that he would be bringing his new slave with him tonight, I postponed her punishment so that it would be an effective demonstration as to what she may expect. Peter will be assisting me with her punishment. His reward, should he successfully accomplish his tasks, will be release from his confinement. By that time he should be ready to fuck anyone and anything, so if any of you wish to make use of him, please do so."

David leaned over to Sue and murmured just loud enough for Kristy to hear. "I hear he's very talented. You should use him for yourself tonight. I promise you it will be an experience!"

Sue smiled wickedly at him, then looked down at the furiously blushing Kristy. Deliberately, she caressed her slave's sensitised nipples and Kristy bit back a moan of desire as electricity shot though her.

Meanwhile, Mistress C had placed herself to the side of the table. At her gesture, the male slave moved to one of the rooms cupboards and took out a studded paddle, which he handed to his mistress. Setting herself she took aim and landed several very hard blows across the slaves ass. Katy gasped aloud as several deep red marks appeared on her butt cheeks. Her mistress continued until her entire ass was an angry red, interspaced with the deeper marks made by the studs. By now the slave was breathing heavily and her eyes were losing their focus. Mistress C pulled the vibrator out of the slaves pussy and displayed it for all to see.

"Katy is a little slut and as you can see, she gets turned on by having her ass paddled." She explained.

Kristy couldn't believe her eyes. The woman was lean and muscular, and it was obvious that she hadn't been pulling the blows she had delivered. How could this slave be so turned on?

"Well slave, what do you say?" Mistress C asked the bound woman.

"Thank you Mistress, for paddling my ass" the slave replied.

Mistress C beckoned for the male slave to approach and murmured instructions in his ear. He dutifully moved the mirror off the dais then returned and released the slave from the table before half carrying her over to the wooden frame. He attached each wrist to chains set high on either side of the frame and then pulled on the pulleys until she was lifted a few centimetres off the floor. He then locked the chains in place. He knelt and attached her ankle cuffs to chains set into the base corners of the frame and again pulled them tight and locked them. Katy was now suspended vertically in an X whilst Peter knelt by the side of the frame in Position 1.

Whilst he had been doing this, Mistress C had gone to the cupboard again and withdrawn a black leather riding crop. She mounted the dais and stood in front of her slave.

"You will count each stroke out loud and thank your mistress each time. If there is anyone who cannot hear you count, the number of strokes will be increased" she told her.

"Yes Mistress," Katy said.

Swinging her arm a few times to limber up, Mistress C sent the crop whistling through the air. The first blows landed across the tops of the slave's thighs, leaving thin red lines in their wake. The slave dutifully counted each blow out loud and thanked her mistress each time. Working methodically, Mistress C covered the entire front side of her slave's body in angry red welts. By the time she had finished, Katy was sobbing hard, but she had nevertheless managed to count every stroke loudly enough for all to hear. Kristy found herself torn between feeling horrified pity for the woman and admiration at her fortitude. She also realised, to her intense surprise, that her own pussy was wet!

Mistress C once more beckoned to Peter, who dutifully left the dais and returned, bringing with him a slender cane. Katy's eyes widened in fear as she saw what was in her Mistress's hands!

Mistress C addressed her slave. "Are you sorry to have disobeyed your Mistress today, slave?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress. I'm very sorry to have disobeyed!" Katy wept.

"Seeing as you have taken your punishment so well and provided such an excellent example to the new slave, would you like me to make you cum?" Mistress C asked.

A look of surprise and relief flooded Katy's face. "Oh yes please, Mistress!" she said gratefully.

"Very well, slave, I will make you cum, but you may only do so when I tell you, is that understood?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress!" Katy replied.

Mistress C took out the hand held device and depressed a button. Kristy could hear a faint buzzing and assumed that she had switched the vibrator in the slave's pussy back on. However, moments later Mistress C withdrew the vibrator and the buzzing continued. From the look of surprise on the slave's face, it was obvious the she hadn't know the butt plug was also a vibrator. Mistress C gestured to Peter who took up a position kneeling in front of Katy. At a nod from his Mistress, he started to work his fingers up and down Katy's slit, moving easily as they were lubricated in her own juices.

Mistress C moved around behind the frame and without warning the cane whistled through the air and landed with a sharp crack across Katy's thighs. Katy screamed aloud in shock and pain. Peter, kneeling in front of her, redoubled his efforts. Again the cane whistled through the air. This time Katy was braced for it and only let out a gasp. Mistress C continued caning her slave but now the slave's breaths were starting to come shorter and heavier and her eyes were beginning to glaze over. Now Peter brought his mouth into play, licking her slit whilst sliding his fingers up inside her pussy. He began to rhythmically pump them in and out of her, his tongue working furiously on her clit. Katy's body started to shake in reaction. Suddenly she cried out.

"Please Mistress, I need to cum!"

"Not yet, slave, I have not given you permission!" Mistress C told her and delivered yet another stroke of the cane.

Sweat started to sheen on the slave's body as she desperately tried to hold back the impending orgasm. Peter was working feverishly at her pussy. He'd had his orders. If he didn't make her cum before she received their Mistress's permission, he would be locked in the cage for the entire evening. He was determined that would not happen! His finger found the rough spot inside her pussy that marked her g-spot and stated to flick it. All of a sudden Katy wailed a long, drawn out cry as her body escaped her control and she crashed over the edge and climaxed, her juices drenching Peter's face. Mistress C strode around to the front and gripped Katy's chin in her hand.

"I told you not to cum without my permission, slave!" she said menacingly.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, truly I am." Katy whimpered. "I couldn't hold back any more!"

"That's not good enough, slave! You were here to demonstrate control to the new slave, not to enjoy yourself!" Mistress C snapped. "As you could not demonstrate that properly, control will be taken away from you for the rest of this evening. Peter, get the chastity belt!" she ordered.

Peter hurried to obey, thankful that he had done his part and would be released. His cock was hard and aching both from eating Katy's pussy and from being contained in the seven rings of hell for so long and his balls were throbbing from the weight attached to them. His Mistress was right when she had said he'd be ready to fuck anyone and anything!

He quickly brought a thick leather chastity belt back and handed it over to his mistress before once again kneeling submissively. Mistress C reinserted the vibrator into Katy's pussy before locking the chastity belt into place. She instructed Peter to release Katy from the frame and move her to the floor at the far side of the room. There she was tied to rings set into the floor, arms and legs spread wide. Nipple clamps with cord attached were fastened to her nipples and a hook brought down from the ceiling. The cord was then draped over the hook and the weights which had been attached to the nipple rings were now tied to the cord and allowed to hang down on the other side of the hook. This pulled her breasts upwards and distended them terribly. The final touch was a leather hood that was placed over her head. This had a built in penis gag which was forced into her mouth. The hood was then zipped up at the back. Special padding inside meant that she couldn't hear anything. She was left in silent blackness. As the guests started to leave the room, Mistress C held up her hand.

"One last thing to do before we leave," she said, and smiling cruelly, turned both vibrators up to full power. Then she turned, and ushering the others out before her, exited the room, leaving her slave helpless to resist the multiple orgasms she would be subjected to for the rest of the evening.

As they exited the room David was approached by Master J.

"I couldn't help but notice, Master D, that your slave has been recently pierced" he said. "I wonder, would you be agreeable to my taking a closer look and advising why you chose this particular piercing?"

David smiled at the man who stood waiting for his answer. "Of course, Master J, I would be happy to let you have a closer look. In fact, why don't we move to the Exhibition Room and I will ensure that anyone who wishes to inspect my slave's piercing may do so in comfort!" he replied.

Kristy's face flamed scarlet as she realised that the evidence of her disobedience would be exposed for anyone to see. However, she stood meekly beside her Master as he beckoned a slave to approach.

"Please inform the Masters and Mistresses that my slave was extremely disobedient today and that she will be placed in the Exhibition Room as an abject lesson to all slaves," he told her.

The slave nodded and quickly hurried away to deliver his message. David tugged on Kristy's leash to get her moving and strode towards another of the doors. He opened it and ushered Sue through before him, tugging Kristy along behind.

This room was plushly furnished with comfortable seating placed in a circle around another raised dais. There were the usual items of restraint and bondage on display around the walls, with sturdy looking rings set into the floor of the dais. Above, hung from the ceiling, was an assortment of hooks and pulley systems, although these were, for the moment, tucked safely up and out of the way.

David turned to Sue. "Mistress S, I should be grateful for your assistance in preparing our slave," he said.

"Of course, it's my pleasure!" she replied.

"Could you bring me one of the wide leather belts?" he asked.

Sue moved to one of the walls and selected a thick, padded belt and brought it back to where David stood. He stepped up onto the dais and pulled Kristy up after him before unlocking her wrist cuffs from the D-ring in her corset.

"Assume Position 3" he commanded, and Kristy quickly obeyed.

He wrapped the thick belt around her waist and cinched it tight, threading it's metal hasp through one of the slots in the leather.

"Position 2" he barked, and Kristy sank to her knees, placing her head on the floor with her hands spreading her ass cheeks.

At least in this position she didn't have to look at anyone, she thought. She felt the buckles of her shoes being unlocked and almost sighed in relief as they were removed from her feet. However, as soon as they were off, David bent her right leg until her ankle was level with her wrist. He swiftly padlocked the two cuffs together. He then bent her left leg and again attached ankle to wrist. Kristy was now bearing most of her weight on her face. David reached up and lowered a hook from the ceiling, which he attached to the hasp of the leather belt before pulling back and raising Kristy from the floor. When he was satisfied that she was at a height where all could inspect her without having to bend uncomfortably, he secured the pulley. He then murmured a few words to Sue that Kristy couldn't hear and she moved out of her vision. She quickly returned with two cuffs, a set of ropes and a ring gag. She handed David the cuffs and rope and moved up to Kristy's head. She pulled hard on her hair and as Kristy opened her mouth to yelp, she quickly inserted the ring behind her teeth and secured the leather strap tightly behind her head. Kristy's mouth was now held wide open. Sue then took the dangling leash and secured it to the hook from which Kristy was suspended.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Island Discipline Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds