• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Demetrius Ch. 26

Demetrius Ch. 26

Chapter 26

It seemed for every endearing thing she did--there was always something wicked in store. She was as unpredictable as a scorpion--making him believe vampires had their own sense of what was funny, or acceptable. One minute she was hugging him and in the next--she was stabbing him with scissors--drinking his blood.

He did many things in preparation to his leaving his old life. Perhaps things you and I would never consider doing--like going to the post office--telling them to cancel his mail. He was walking down the street when a school bus stopped and let out a few students. The students were wearing their parochial school uniforms. One of the girls caught his eye--surprising him since she looked like Kitty.

"Kitty, is that you," he asked hardly recognizing her without her Goth-like makeup and the way she was dressed.

"Oh Demetri--yes it's me," she said running into his arms--hugging him--taking his hand.

"I thought you were out of high school. I'm shocked in seeing you--you look so much younger. I thought you were at least 18 or 19. I never would've done--you know--what we did, if I knew you were still in school."

"Oh! You needn't worry--I'm 18. I was setback a year when I got involved with one of the teachers. I seduced him out of vengeance and on purpose--I used to remove my underpants before going to his class. When I saw him looking at me--I'd open my legs--innocently of course--not!

"Gosh, you look so different. You're not one of them now are you?"

He looked around fearing others might hear them talking. They found somewhere more private when he said,

"No--well sort of--I guess."

He looked at the inside of his forearm again--still feeling the pain. He didn't think he'd been changed but found himself beginning to wonder if he had been without his knowing. Unthinkingly, his hand went to his neck as he felt for the telltale bite marks. He wanted to ask her if she wanted to go the wedding but didn't know if he should.

"When I saw you last--you said you wanted to become one of them. Do you still feel the same way," he asked.

"No way--I wouldn't want my soul ripped out of me and tossed in some dumpster--like a piece-a-shit. I only said those things because I was afraid of Alexis and the rest of em."

Hearing what she said and her choice of words made him slump and sigh. He felt he'd lost an ally in her. She really made him believe she wanted to become a vampire...

"Of course I do silly," she said poking him in the ribs adding, "You foreigners don't know what to think about American girls do you," she laughed.

"I guess not Kitty."

They were leaning against a building when she put one foot up against the wall behind her. Her pleated skirt rose to above mid-thigh. When she saw him looking at her, she took hold of her skirt's hem, raising it higher on her thigh, asking if he liked her uniform--teasing him in her innocent and provocative way; like she did when they first met. Her ability to tease seemed to come easy to her, as though it was a part of her nature.

"Why don't we go somewhere--so you can reintroduce me to 'Mr. Elmo'?"

He laughed thinking she might be kidding but when he saw she wasn't he looked up and down the street--momentarily considering it.

"I don't think I'm comfortable with doing it now. Maybe after I'm married I'll feel differently. At least that's what Alexis says."

She thought it was appropriate to say,

"Well, I hope you know she hasn't been faithful to you. I saw her a few times with some of the other male vampires."

He wasn't surprised but it hurt just the same. He knew he could do it with Kitty and not feel any sense of shame. Even if Alexis were to find out--he doubted she would care.

"Well, they're animals and like all the other animals--they'll do it if the opportunity arises. The important thing for me is to remain true to myself--my own feelings--while I'm still human. I don't know if it makes sense to you or not Kitty?"

She stood on tiptoes--taking his hand--kissing him on the cheek saying,

"It makes sense--sort of--but not a whole lot. Come on Demetri--what's a little screwing between friends--sheesh."

She was biting her lower lip--almost chewing on it in her sexual excitement--smiling at him--exciting him in seeing the sexual energy coming from her--as though she was going to pee her pants. She walked down to the end of the building--looking around the corner before returning to him.

"Come on--I want to show you my new tattoo," she said taking him by the hand. She found a place beneath a fire escape. She set her books on the ground--looking at him as she began to wiggle her hips--smiling at him when he saw her underpants lying on top of her black and white saddle shoes. She turned around tossing the back of her skirt over her back--it was the tattoo of a black kitten.

She turned back around, facing him before snuggling into his arms--wiggling against him in her need. She took his hand, placing it between her legs when he felt how ready she was--her hand was undoing his zipper--reaching inside his pants. When he felt her hand on him--working him, he knew it was too late to protest further--if he would choose to do so.

She jumped up onto his hips, wrapping her arms and legs around him--her opening found him--like it had eyes.

They heard someone's radio playing from an open window:

Hey babe take a walk on the wild side
Said hey honey take a walk on the wild side

"Oh yeah..."

Candy came from out on the island
in the back room she was everybody's darling
said hey babe take a walk on the wild side

(Sloshing sounds from Kitty filled the alley.)

And the colored girls: goo-do-do-do
New York city is the place where they said
Hey babe take a walk on the wild side...

He held her ass as she bounced on him--telling him he and Mr. Elmo should be an amusement park ride.

they said hey sugar take a walk on the wild side
I said hey babe take a walk on the wild side

He said, "Oh..." and she said, "Ah...." The radio said: 

She said hey babe take a walk on the wild side Said hey honey take a walk on the wild side.

And the colored girls say: do-doo-doo

He said, "Damn Kitty."

When she got off--each time--she said,

"I'm taken a ride on the wild side!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Demetrius Ch. 26

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 269 milliseconds