• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Center of Attention: My Boss Ch. 01

Center of Attention: My Boss Ch. 01

The last experience I told you about, involved me falling back into Russell's arms. There are a lot more experiences for me to tell you about with Russell, including a very sad ending. But I don't want to tell you about that now. Instead I want to tell you what happened after Russell.

At the time I was working for two independent doctors in a private doctor's office. The first doctor I worked with four days a week, and the second doctor just one day a week. It is the second doctor, Dr Scully, that I want to tell you about.

I told you that something sad happen with Russell. I won't tell you what right now, but I was crushed. I didn't have anybody to turn to and that is when Dr. Scully gave me a soft place to fall. He listened to my broken heart and comforted me and in no time I was seeing him as more than just a boss, even more than just a friend.

Let me tell you about Scully. He is the complete opposite of my husband, really the opposite of Jeff and Russell, as well. My husband is tall handsome with a strong chest, broad shoulders, and big arms. Jeff and Russell were also big masculine guys. Scully is short, thin, and not very masculine. He is also in his late 50's and fucking rich. He owns many exotic sports cars that he keeps immaculate.

I think Scully started see me as a potential lover, long before I saw him that way. In fact I was surprised when he kissed me in the elevator after work one day. I did not return his passion and he quickly apologized.

Scully didn't have the traditional features that attracted me to my husband and my other lovers and he knew it. So he worked to impress me other ways. In the few weeks when he was trying to seduce me, I bet he drove me around 10 times in 5 different high end sports cars.

I don't think the cars worked, but I do think my sadness of Russell did work, because in a few weeks I began to think of him as a man I would really like to be with.

My husband has to travel out of town frequently, and I mentioned to Scully that he would be out of town on a Tuesday and Wednesday, Scully said we should get together for drinks. Now I grew up in a conservative Christian home and I don't drink, but I did agree to meet him Tuesday evening. He suggested the Springs Inn and I said okay.

Since my husband discovered me with Russell for the third time, he did not trust me anymore. In fact when he went out of town he would frequently phone me to make sure I was with the kids and not anywhere where I could cheat.

Before he went out of town, I told him I would be going to an office birthday party Tuesday evening. He told me he did not want me to go, because he knew Scully would be there and he was a little suspicious of Scully. I told him I wouldn't go because I knew it would make him comfortable.

I went anyway. And it wasn't a birthday party it was just me and Scully. We sat in the bar a long time, maybe two hours taking. Then Scully asked me if I wanted to ride in his BMW Coupe. I told him yes. I knew that when he tried to kiss me this time, I would return his kisses with a lot of passion.

When we got in his car we never even left the parking lot, we just started making out. At first the making out was kissing, hugging, and incidental rubs against the sides of by breasts. But soon he became more forward, rubbing my breasts outside my shirt and then reaching up under my shirt to my bra. I leaned back and told him I might as well give him access to what he really wanted. Then without removing my shirt, I took off my bra and laid it by the gear shift. Then he reached his hand under my shirt, he felt the best tits he had felt since he was in his twenties.

A new man rubbing my breasts still gets me horny; real horny! As we kissed, I moved his hand from my breast to my thigh and spread my legs a little so he would have access to me under my dress. He slid his hand up my thigh until he reached my panties, then he firmly rubbed my pussy through my panties. I brought my ass off the seat so that my pussy rubbed hard against his hand. He used both hands to remove my panties. Now I looked fully clothed to anyone who passed, but I was naked enough to fuck and Scully had access to all me goodies.

Now I pushed him back and turned my attentions to him. I didn't really bother with his shirt, I went straight for his dick. I put my hand in his lap to fondle his still clothed cock. It was small. Smaller than any cock I had ever seen on a healthy male. As we kissed, I rubbed his cock from outside his pants hard with my right hand. I started to unzip his pants and he surprised me by telling me no. He said he wanted to join me in the passenger's seat. I told him I would like that a lot. He got out and came around to my side of the car. I got out and let him and climbed back in on his lap facing him.

I didn't even try to be ladylike when I got back in the car, I pulled up my skirt so that my bare ass and exposed pussy were pressed against his pants. We kissed some more and again I went for his cock and this time he told me he would do it. He reached down, opened his pants, and pulled his dick out. I instinctively reached for it. It was even smaller in my hand than I thought it was when I felt it in his pants.

When a girl is as horny as I was, it doesn't matter if the man is old enough to be her father, it doesn't matter if the man is not a sexy or masculine, it doesn't even matter if the man has a 3 inch cock. I wanted to fuck this man! Maybe I wanted to fuck this man just to show him how great a fuck I am.

I jacked his small dick in my hand as I positioned my pussy for penetration. I pulled my shirt up and put my tits in Scully's face. As I began to bring my pussy down onto his dick, he grabbed my ass, tensed up and he came. He never said he came but within twenty seconds his dick fell out of my pussy. I reached down to put it back in and it was soft, wet, and sticky.

I rubbed it in an effort to get it hard. I awkwardly leaned down to suck it back to rigidity, but Scully stopped me. He said it just wasn't going to work tonight. It was very awkward as we both tried to clean up, get dressed, and get back to normal positions in the car.

I told him I had had a lot of fun kissed his mouth, got out, and walked to my car. What the fuck had just happened? I am twenty years younger than him with a body that probably blew away anything he had held outside a strip club in two decades. I guess the excitement of being with me was just too much for him.

When I got to my car, my fucking desperate husband had called my cell phone 18 times. I turned the phone off and headed home. Well I know what I just told you is not very erotic and probably is not what you were expecting, but it is what happened. In fact three weeks later, almost the exact same thing happened again.

A few weeks after that, my husband was out of town again. I had put the kids to bed and was feeling lonely. I called Scully's cell from my house phone. (I had long since stopped using my cell phone to call men because I learned the hard way that my husband could simply review the bill to see to whom I was talking. What I didn't know and would learn later in a very unpleasant experience, is that my husband was using the computer to bug the home phone.) I made small talk with Scully for a while, then I told him that Jimmy was out of town, the kids were in bed, and I would like to see him. He told me he would come as soon as he finished rounds. I told him to come to the side door at my bedroom, instead of the front door.

I drew a tub of hot water and got in to wait for Scully to arrive. While in the tub, I shaved my pussy smooth the way that Russell had taught me. This made me very horny. I thought about getting my vibrator out before Scully got there, but I decided to let the sexual feelings build instead.

When I heard Scully's car in the driveway, I got out of the tub and put on a short black robe. As I heard him walk across the porch, my tummy got those little butterflies you get when you are excitedly waiting for something.

I let him in and told him to follow me. As we entered my candle lit bathroom, I let my robe fall to the floor and got in the tub. I asked him to join me. He told me he was shy, and I promised to close my eyes while he got in. We laughed and he began to remove his clothes.

He got in the tub facing me and I slid forward and began to kiss his mouth. Now although the sex had never really worked for us, the kissing and heavy petting was great with Scully. We passionately kissed for a while then while I leaned back I asked "would the good doctor like to examine my breasts?" He smiled lean forward and began to tenderly kneed my breasts. This was the first time that he really got to see and feel all of me nude and I could tell he really liked me. I then asked "would the good doctor like to check my girlie parts?" Again he smiled and reached his hand down to my pussy.

He immediately commented that he liked the new smooth feel I had on my pussy. I told him that I had shaved for him while he was on his way over. Then he said "As your doctor, I need to get a closer look at our girlie parts", and instructed me to sit on the side of the tub. I sat up on the edge of the tub, spread my legs as ladylike as possible, and he began to lick my pussy.

Now he may not have been blessed with a good body, but what he lacked in physical traits he made up for in effort. He expertly licked my pussy lips, tongued my hole, and then moved to my clit. He didn't add any fingers or do any other tricks. He just magically worked my clit and in no time all the pent up sexual frustration came out of me as I bucked, ground, and moaned the best oral orgasm I had ever received. I had to push his head away because the "after" sensation was too strong.

Now it was my turn to get him off. I had hoped the dim light and the sensual mood would make him less self conscious about his small dick. It must have worked, because he was much more comfortable with me seeing and handling his dick. I pulled him close, had him sit on my crossed legs, and had him lay back. His dick was just above the water level, so I went to work. I kissed the head of his small dick and then kissed down each side. I slipped the head in my mouth and then I went down. I easily sucked his whole dick into my mouth. With his cock completely in my mouth, I stuck my tongue out and licked his balls. He groaned that I was damn good at giving head. I started bobbing my mouth up and down on his cock. I was going all the way from the top to the bottom. Then before I really got into the meat of the blow job he was cumming in my mouth. I thought to myself, "This guy really needs to jack off before he goes on a date."

I swallowed all of his cum without losing any. I continued to suck, until his cock went limp. I moved him off of my legs and leaned in and kissed him deeply. He told me my lips were full and very soft (I guess that happens when you give head). I turned and lay my back against his chest. I had never been in the tub with such a small man, there was so much room.

He held me and we talked for awhile. When the water started to get cold, we got out dried off, and I snuck him out the same side door he entered. On his way out he thanked me for being so patient with him and fulfilling his fantasy of being with me. He asked me if I would let him fulfill a fantasy for me. I asked him what the fantasy was and he told me I had to trust him. He said wanted a simple yes or no. I told him yes, fulfill a fantasy for me. As he left I wondered what the hell he could be talking about.

To be continued....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Center of Attention: My Boss Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds