• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 05

Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 05

12

Here's a new definition of irony. Me, the man whose wife was going around fucking and sucking almost any young man who showed an interest in her, was relishing all the events and not feeling the slightest hint of jealousy, envy or possessiveness. On the other hand, those men who got to ravish my hot wife on whom they had no real claim, all got caught up in the petty throes of jealousy. The next week was full of events that made it seem like Yashodhara had stepped into the centre of some teen television drama series, and although I found it all very amusing, I could see that she was getting genuinely annoyed.

The first person to get ensnared by the green monster was Ramon. Having finally made up with his girlfriend after days of pleading and lying and falsely convincing her that he had not cheated on her, he found out about Saturday night from Carlos. When Yashodhara refused to fuck Carlos and just sucked him off instead, out of worry that it would piss off Ramon, she had been wildly underestimating the repercussions. Ramon was upset that she had even sucked him off. He was not upset about the act itself, but the fact that it was done in his absence and without his permission.

Ever since Ramon found that that he was only the second guy Yashodhara had ever slept with, he had started thinking of himself as some kind of a hotshot sexual mentor to her. He wanted her to expand her horizons by sleeping with other guys, having threesomes, and maybe even more. But he wanted to be the guy in charge. He was suddenly feeling all territorial about her. So when he came to know that she had been sucking off his cousin while he was busy making up with his girlfriend, it ticked him off.

As if her dalliance with Carlos was not bad enough, he was even more livid that she had slept with Eric. It turned out that Eric and Ramon not only knew each other, but hated each others guts. Ramon's girlfriend Juanita used to go out with Eric before they started going out. And she had left Eric for Ramon, a grudge that Eric still nursed. Eric and Juanita had however, still remained "good friends", and this never sat well with Ramon. He was sure that Eric was secretly trying to win back his ex-girlfriend by trying to convince her that Ramon wasn't right for her.

And now Yashodhara, his special exotic Indian conquest, had gone and fucked Eric. This not only gave Eric something to boast about when they met next, but it also meant that he know had specific information about who Ramon was cheating on Juanita with. Although Eric had not told Juanita about it yet, it was a trump card he held over Ramon. and Ramon was convinced that Eric would use it sooner rather than later. Ramon told all this to Yashodhara while he yelled at her and berated her for, ironically, being such a slut. He seemed so angry and ready to explode that Yashodhara, despite wanting to, did not talk back and just kept silent during his whole tirade.

Then there was Carlos. He was pissed off that although he had been so patient and gentlemanly to Yashodhara all the time, and made his apartment available for her and Ramon to secretly fuck in, she had spurned him. He could have understood if she had spurned him out of some loyalty to Ramon. But then right after refusing to fuck him, she had turned around and let Eric bang her. He sent her a few text messages expressing all this anger and when she tried calling him back, refused to answer her calls.

Carlos was also apparently pissed at his good friend Eric. According to him, Eric should have known from the events of that night that Carlos was pining for Yashodhara. And he should have been a loyal friend and waited before fucking her. Carlos had already let Eric go in the bathroom for a blowjob, after he got one. Eventually when he fucked Yashodhara, he would have shared her with him too. But Eric instead went ahead on his own and fucked her before he could, which caused a rift between them.

Eric, although not as upset or angry as the other two guys, was being possessive himself. On Monday, he called up Yashodhara and asked her if she wanted to go out with him some time. Yashodhara answered she might... she told me she was looking forward to fucking him in more spacious and comfortable settings than a bar bathroom. But before making plans, Eric made it clear to her that they could only hook up if she agreed to break it off with Ramon. Yashodhara found that very presumptuous and refused.

In a week filled with all this mess, there was some good news. Yashodhara's car was finally delivered. She was thrilled because it now gave her newfound freedom. It did not matter that ramon was angry with her because she did not need him for rides any more. So when he ignored her, she ignored him back. For the whole week, it was as if they were two strangers. Yashodhara limited herself to hanging out with Kristen in college, and their friendship grew stronger.

At college on Monday, Yashodhara sat Kristen down and told her everything honestly. Kristen was surprised to learn that I knew about everything and was okay with it. She was also surprised at how daring or even reckless Yashodhara had been and was now a part of some complicated sexual triangle...well...not even a triangle... maybe a polygon involving people almost a decade younger than her. Nevertheless, Kristen became a trusted friend and confidante and Yashodhara was actually happy to have someone else to talk to about the whole mess other than me.

Meanwhile, I was not too unhappy about the situation. The drama amused me, much to Yashodhara's chagrin. But the drama also meant no sex for her for a while from anyone except me. Although I was disappointed at this temporary halt in her adventures, it also meant that I had her all to myself. So everyday when I came home, I found my wife horny and ready to go at it as many times in the night as I could get it up.

-------

However, on Thursday after we finished fucking for the second time that night, Yashodhara was honest enough to admit to me that she was missing sex with others. I was great and she enjoyed our sex, but now that she had tasted the sample of sex with multiple partners, she felt like something was missing now that it had only been me for about 5 days. Her body was craving the company of some other men, and she readily admitted, bigger and thicker dicks. However, she still had her pride and said that she would not make the first move with Ramon, Carlos or Eric and it was up to them to get back with her.

On Friday, I had to go leave town for the weekend and attend a conference in Los Angeles. When I had booked my tickets a week or so back, Yashodhara was happily fucking Ramon, so when I asked if she'd like to come, she said no, that would have her a couple of days to spend with him if possible. Now, with all the men on outs with her, she wanted to come with me, but all the flights were booked. So it was a downcast Yashodhara, troubled by all the drama and the prospect of a lonely sex-less weekend, who dropped me off at the airport in her new car on Friday night.

When I reached LA, it was midnight there, which meant it was 2 am in the Midwest. When I turned my phone on, I saw two voicemails waiting for me, both from Yashodhara. The first one was in a happy voice and said -

"Ajit!!! Great news!! Eric came to his senses. He called me up and apologized for being so possessive, and said he'd like to be in my life even if it meant sharing me with others. He wants me to go over to his place tonight, where he'll cook for me and then...hehe...you know. Anyway, I have to go get ready and drive over to his house. I'll talk to you later. Love you."

That sounded like good news. I was glad to hear that she was no longer morose and was happy. I was also looking forward to hearing updates from her about their night together. I then heard the second voicemail. In this one, she was whispering and she sounded drunk, sleepy, tired, but also somehow satiated.

"Ajiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I love you so much honey so so much. Tonight has been so awesome. I wish you were here. I am calling you from the bathroom so have to whisper. Eric is just something else. He has just been...ohh god...I can not tell you how the orgasms were.... and the whole new thing he got me into. I cant describe it on the voicemail. I have to go back now...oh and also, if you call me after you land, I wont be able to answer the phone. I'll tell you later why. But just send me a text message so I know you landed safely. Love you." and the whispering ended.

I found that message very curious and confusing. But I was hoping that the next day, I would be able to get the whole account of her night in detail. I sent her a text message saying I reached safely and took a cab to my hotel, where I fell asleep almost immediately.

When I woke up the next morning, I saw two text messages from Yashodhara. "gud to kno u reachd safe. i luv u." and "gonna spend the day wt eric. hav a gud conf." I couldn't think much about that though, because I had to get ready and go to the conference. The whole day was spent in talks, lectures and networking sessions. I tried calling Yashodhara in between a couple of times, but she didn't answer. Instead sent me short text messages saying she was having a great time.

At night I had to go out for dinner and drinks with a few conference delegates and by the time I got back to my room, it was almost midnight. I went to bed right away. And overslept in the morning, which meant I had to go back to the conference floor without asking Yashodhara about her time with Eric. I did get a couple of text messages from Yashodhara saying she could not wait to tell me everything in great detail and I would be surprised to learn what all she had done.

Sunday night, after the conference wrapped up, I was on my way to my hotel room when I called up Yashodhara. I was now finally free and could not wait to hear everything in great detail. The phone rang for a while before she finally answered.

"Hi honey, I am free." I said happily.

"I am glad to hear that, Ajit." Yashodhara answered in her cold voice that she uses only when she is very angry. "But I have a couple of little kids to deal with here."

"What? You're babysitting?" I asked.

"No. Don't be silly. These two kids I am with - Eric and Ramon. Two stupid stupid kids who think that just because they have big dicks, they have the right to do whatever they want." and then she said loudly, "See you two babies? I am telling my husband about your dicks and he is not asking me for a divorce yet."

"Yashodhara, what the hell is going on?" I asked, really confused.

"Ajit, when was the last time you checked your official company email?" she asked.

"After lunch, why?" I answered.

"Go check it and you'll see what's going on and why I am so angry at these two dicks. Meanwhile, I still have to give them hell for their stupidity. One dick thinks that he has to right to secretly videotape everything he wants and use it as a bargaining chip. And the other dick things the best way to get back at someone is to try and hurt someone completely innocent." Yashodhara said.

"What???" I asked.

"Just go to your room and check your email. I'll talk to you later." she said and abruptly hung up.

---------

I almost ran to my room and rushed to my laptop which had my company inbox open. I saw a bunch of emails from colleagues and clients and scrolled down until I saw it. Sender - Ramon Reyes. Subject - Fw: Who da man now?

I clicked on the email and it read -

____

Mr. Ajjeet

Hope you don't mind me mailing you. Got your id from your company website. I think you need to know some realities about your wife and what a lying cheating whore she is. she has been fucking around behind your back and you don't know it. If you don't believe me see the links in the email below.

Ramon

____

Below it was a forwarded email from Eric Jackson to Ramon

____

Hey Ramon

Check these links. Who ad man now?

Eric

_____

And then there were a bunch of links to URLs from a video sharing website. I clicked open the first one.

The camera showed a simple living room captured through what seemed like a camcorder kept in a corner. A couple of couches were visible as was the front door. Sitting on a couch was a tall lean and handsome black man who I guessed to be Eric. A few seconds went by and the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Eric yelled out, got up and came close to the camera. He brought his face very close to it and said, "Hey Ramon, wait till you see who walks in that door."

Then he went and opened the door. And there was Yashodhara, standing there in her woolen coat, boots, gloves and a woolen cap.

"Come on in. Found the place easily?" Ramon said letting her in.

"Yes, it was no problem. But it's snowing so hard outside." Yashodhara said taking off her gloves and coat. Underneath, she was dressed in a denim skirt and a sweater. She looked, as always, astonishingly hot.

"Yeah, the weather's a bitch." he said, taking her coat, gloves and cap and putting them on a stand. He then put his arm around her and led her to the couch saying, "I am so glad you came. trust me, this is a night you will not forget."

"Hehe, anything will better than the bar bathroom, Eric." Yashodhara said, sitting next to him on the couch and in her arms. The contrast of her petite white-skinned body next to his tall black self seemed all the more stark as he hugged her.

"Now, do you want something to drink? How about a margarita? There's some in the kitchen." Eric said.

"Sure, that sounds good. Should I go get us some?" Yashodhara asked, starting to get up, but Eric pulled her back down and said,

"No need for that." he then yelled, "Jojo! Get us two margaritas you bitch!"

Yashodhara sounded as surprised as I was to learn that there was someone else in the house.

"Yes, Master." said a female voice on the distance.

"Who's Jojo? And why is she calling you master?" Yashodhara asked.

"You'll see." Eric said with a wry smile.

In a few seconds, Jojo appeared on the screen carrying a tray, and I almost flew off my seat. Jojo was a tall hispanic-looking woman with striking features and a very voluptuous body. She was at least 5 ft 10, if not taller. A beautiful olive-skinned face with a body to match. And she had a big build. Not fat, because there was no flabbiness anywhere. Just wide shoulders, wide hips, long muscular legs and huge massive boobs, easily size DD, with big pointy nipples.

I knew how the nipples were because I could see them. No, she was not naked, but everything vital was on display. She was wearing a black leather teddy, made up of straps rather than a contiguous material. There was a gap for the boobs to hang out, and the teddy was also crotchless. Her shaved pussy was visible through a triangular hole in the teddy. And she turned, I saw that the back only had a few leather straps and her ass was completely naked.

Apart from that, she was wearing back leather boots, much like Yashodhara's, and in her neck, she wore a black studded collar with a leash hanging from it. On her face, she was wearing dark make-up with a black lipstick, which matched well with her jet black hair, and gave her a very gothic look.

"Your margarita, Ma'am". she bent down and brought the tray in front of a shocked Yashodhara, who was staring at her with her mouth agape. Yashodhara absent mindedly took a margarita, and then looked away, not wanting to stare too much.

"For you, Master." Jojo said to Eric and he took his glass.

"Good job, Jojo. Come, sit next to me." Eric said.

Jojo kept the tray on the coffee table, and walked behind the couch. I was surprised, like Yashodhara seemed to be too, when Jojo, instead of sitting in the empty space on the couch next to Eric, sat down on the floor on bent knees. Eric looked at her approvingly, put his hand on her head and said,

"Nice bitch. isn't she a nice bitch, Yoyo?" he turned towards Yashodhara.

"Yoyo?" Yashodhara on the screen and I sitting in the room said at the same time in a similar tone of voice.

"Yes, I'd like to call you Yoyo. Jojo, meet Yoyo. Yoyo, meet Jojo.' he said.

"Good evening, Yoyo." Jojo said in a deferential voice.

"Okay what the fuck is this, Eric?" Yashodhara said, getting off the couch and putting her margarita glass on the table.

"Here's what the fuck it is. Jojo here is my sex slave. For a couple of days. She does whatever I tell her to, wears what I tell her to, and fucks whenever I tell her to. And then Sunday morning, she takes off her slave uniform, puts on her regular clothes, and goes back to her regular life." Eric explained.

"Are you blackmailing her or something?" Yashodhara asked.

"Haha, not at all. She does it because she enjoys being a slave. Don't you, Jojo?"

"Yes, Master. I love being your slave." Jojo replied.

"She enjoys it because she is a natural submissive. She craves to be dominated sexually. She gets sexual pleasure out of being my slave. And from what I saw of you that night in the bar, you enjoy being dominated too." Eric said.

"What nonsense." Yashodhara said, but not in a very convincing tone of voice.

"I know a submissive when I see one.... and fuck one. So here's the deal. If you want to be with me tonight and maybe even tomorrow, you have to become Yoyo, my other slave. Do what I say without answering back or protesting. And I promise you that you, me and Jojo here will have a great time together." Eric said.

"You're insane!" Yashodhara said and then looking at Jojo said, "and you're insane. Both of you. This is way too creepy for me. I am leaving."

And Yashodhara started walking to the door.

"Sure, go ahead and leave if you want. No one's got a gun to your head. The best submissives are the ones who voluntarily submit. Like Jojo here." Eric said. "make sure you lock the door on the way out."

Yashodhara went to the stand and took her coat and cap from it. As she was doing that, Eric got up and stretched his arms. Then he reached for the leash, held it in his hand and yanked it hard saying,

"Get off the floor, you bitch."

Jojo got off the floor at once. He then pushed her towards the couch, and she feel forward. Her knees were on the couch, her stomach was against the backrest and her face and boobs were hanging over the top of the backrest. Eric spanked her ass really hard a couple of times and that big naked ass jiggled like jello. Eric then started walking towards Yashodhara who had frozen like a statue in the middle of putting her coat on.

The look on her face showed that she was worried Eric would manhandle her too. But instead he ignored her presence, walked to a cabinet next to her, opened a drawer and took out what looked like handcuffs with leather loops. Without a word to Yashodhara, he turned around, and strode to the couch. Once there, he roughly grabbed both of Jojo's hand, pulled them behind her back and cuffed them together. Without her elbows supporting her, Jojo's body fell forward, and there was a small thump as her stomach hit the backrest hard. Her huge boobs swayed back and forth like a pendulum.

Yashodhara stared as Eric then got on his knees sideways on the couch next to Jojo. He raised his right hand, looked towards Yashodhara, smiled and brought it down really hard. There was a loud smack as Eric's big strong palm spanked Jojo's substantial ass, and Jojo let out a yelp. he then spanked the other ass cheek, producing another loud smack and yelp. He kept spanking her ass cheeks one after the other, harder and harder, until all that was heard was smacks and yelps.

After a minute or so he stopped, and there were red palm prints on both of Jojo's asscheeks. She seemed to be sobbing softly with the pain. Eric then got off the couch stood behind her and roughly inserted two fingers into her cunt which seemed to be wet. Jojo really was enjoying this. He then pushed his thumb against her asshole and it effortlessly slid in, and soon he was grabbing her crotch by the two holes like someone holds a bowling ball.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds