• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Overcome with Jealousy

Overcome with Jealousy

I wanted to give him a special night for his birthday. We had been dating for over two years. Our physical relationship wasn't bland by any means, but there was always room to spice things up. He was really just the second long term boyfriend that I had ever had. My physical experiences grew from a young inexperienced girl into a woman who knew what a man wanted during our relationship. I knew what he liked in bed. I read up on tongue and lip techniques to make him cum quickly. I talked to my girlfriends about it and we shared what worked and what didn't. I discovered that it was all very individual. He didn't like having his testicles sucked on. He was the first man that I tried it on, and I'm pretty certain that I did it right. He just didn't like the feeling. It was obvious how much he liked my lips around his cock. That sensation seemed to barely edge the feeling of having me on top of him, grinding my wet pussy along his cock. Soaking it in my juices. Pressing on it with the weight of my body.

It was his birthday after all and I did know what he liked. His roommates were out of town and we had his apartment just to ourselves. I told him that I would be over after dinner. I rang the doorbell and he didn't notice anything when he opened the door to greet me as usual - with a nice soft kiss. It was a cool evening and probably wasn't a surprise that I had on my long red overcoat. I was so nervous driving over. I had never done this. What if someone noticed? What if I was pulled over for speeding? I arrived though, and all of those worries were gone. Right there in his doorway, I untied the belt of my coat and spread it open with my hands holding it there on my hips. The look on his face was unforgetable.

I bought it all at a little lingerie boutique downtown. The black lace demi bra. It had soft dual straps over my shoulders. It had a tiny piece of fabric holding the bra cups together in the center. It pressed my perky b-cup breasts together and up for an eye-catching cleavage. He was definitely a breast-man and he praised my little perky breasts often. Especially as they bounced up and down as I was riding him. I knew that he noticed my breasts first. My nipples barely tucked beneath the top of the lace bra cups.

There was something else that I knew he loved. His big wide eyes made their way down. Down to the strappy black six inch heels on my size six feet. Then up. Up until his eyes rested somewhere between the tops of my stockings and the bottom of my black lace garter belt. He always commented when we saw a photo or a movie of a woman wearing a garter belt. This was my first time. His eyes devoured my legs all the way up to my thighs. I felt vulnerable to the world in his doorway, but so amazingly desired.

The last pieice of my daring outfit was a tiny mesh thong. I pulled it up over my stockings and garter straps. I knew that it would be the first item to go and I thought that I would give him easy access while he enjoyed the rest of my outift. I was a little suprised though. His eyes froze on the front of the tiny thong. Seeing through the mesh.

I wanted him to not forget his birthday present. For the first time in our relationship, I shaved it all off. Waxed in fact. It hurt so much, but I was as smooth as a baby. There wasn't a trace of hair from my toes until my head. I wanted to feel his lips directly against my skin anyway. I was so excited that he noticed right away.

Of course, it couldn't be this simple. He ran up to his apartment and came back down in a coat. "I just wanted some fresh air", he said. Oh my, he wants to go for a walk? I'm wearing the sexiest black mesh lingerie and stockings for him under this coat and he wants to walk around? I bundle my coat tightly and he takes my hand as we walk up his street. My nylon stockings swish as I walk. My coat feels cold against my bare skin that the tiny black thong doesn't cover as my butt sways. In a way though, it feels refreshing. I feel as though everyone that we pass by notices. How could they not think something is going on with a woman in a long red coat, wearing little black high heels, with stockings? I couldn't help but to feel self conscious.

We arrived at a tiny little neighborhood park when he told me to take off my coat. I looked at him wide-eyed and disbelieving. You can't be serious? This was supposed to just be some fun for us in your bedroom. He walked around behind me and undid my belt. Oh my god he's really serious. This is broad daylight. I know people in this neighborhood. I told him that it was uncomfortable, but his hands slipped unside my coat and glided across my belly. I melted. The next thing that I knew, my long red coat was on the ground.

Fine. I walked a few steps away then turned around to face him. Black strappy high heels. Black stockings. Black lace garter belt securing them. A matching tiny black mesh thong and demi bra that barely kept my nipples covered. I plunged my hand under my panties and stared at him. Is this what you want? Right here?

He started to step forward but I put a hand out to motion him to stop. My fingers reached my wet and swollen clit. I liked how smooth and hairless my pussy felt. I couldn't help pressing small circles around it in my state of arousal.

I walked forward a few steps and knelt down on my coat that was on the ground. I looked up at him and smiled into his eyes as my fingers slipped out of my panties and up to unfasten his belt and jeans. His cock bounced out at once. Inches from my lips.

Believe it or not, I rarely gave him a blow job. It always felt awkward to me and I was never able to make him cum. I figured that I just wasn't that good at it. I knew that he liked them though. I watched so many porn videos of blowjobs to anticipate his birthday. There must be some special way of doing it. Right before I took him in my mouth I looked up and said "I want you to cum in my mouth this time". This time would be the first time that had ever happened. I was ready though. Right after I said the words I plunged my hand in my panties, my mouth opened up, and I drew him inside my lips onto my tongue.

I mentioned that I watched a million porn videos before this. I had the technique and ideas all in my mind. I opened my mouth wide and let him slip across my tongue and press against my throat. This was the same moment that I began drawing circles around my clit with my fingertips. I closed my lips and added a little suction. I heard him moan as I began sliding his hard cock in and out of my soft wet mouth.

I sucked it in, then jerked it off with my free hand as it slowly slid out of my mouth. After a few minutes I let it slip completely out of my mouth and into my hand. "Brian, do you ever think about other women?". He was startled by the question, but I jerked him quickly with my hand. "Answer honestly". "Sometimes", he said. "Who? I won't be upset, I just want you to enjoy the fantasy".

"Karen".

I almost choked. My best friend? I honestly had no clue at all. I expected someone from a distant past that I could tease him with. But my best friend? Really?

"Yes, I think about her sometimes".

It just slipped out of my mouth, "pretend that I'm her" and I lifted his hand up to press it against the back of my hair. Before I could even think about it, he replied, "Oh god Karen, suck me faster". I felt his hand wrap up in my hair then pull and push my head onto his cock.

And so I sucked it hard.. I watched so many videos and had some new ideas. As he said "that feels so good Karen", I used my free hand to pull the skin of his cock down tightly. Then I took the tip of it in my mouth and flicked my tongue tightly, hard, and quickly across the the taught piece of skin that is supposed to be so sensitive on the underside of his cock. The moan from him was still unexpected, "Oh Karen I'm getting close".

He really was imagining my best friend Karen. I couldn't believe it. I felt a sensation of insane jealousy. How could he really think about her as my mouth is wrapped around his cock? "Faster Karen". My eyes started welling up with tears. It hurt.

But something was getting to me too. My fingers were rubbing against my clit so fast and vigorously.

"Oh god Karen, don't stop". I kept sucking. Something came over me. The thought of my best friend was making me wet too. But what if he always wanted her more than me.

I looked up, took his cock out of my mouth, and said, "Karen told me how to do this, next time, I'll have her show me in person". I remembered what she said during a talk about men one night. "Take it as far in as you can. Then press your tongue up toward the roof of your mouth hard. Let him fuck your mouth with his thrusts as you squeeze him between your tongue and the roof of your mouth. Remember to suck a little the whole time."

I could feel his cock starting to throb in my mouth. What else don't I know about this fantasy?

"Do you think about Karen when you fuck me?"

"Yes".

I was crying, but I didn't stop sucking and jerking him. He didn't see the tears rollings down my face. I just felt his hand pushing and pulling harder on my hair and my head. I pulled it out to breath. "Have you had sex with her?"

"YES"

"Has she ever done this to you?" I didn't want to know the answer.

With that I felt both of his hands on the back of my head, pressing his cock in and out of my mouth as I vainly attempted to make a little vacuum as Karen told me.

And he came. I felt it squirt into the back of my throat. I swallowed it all for him. I sucked it as hard as I could to feel the cum pull out of his cock.

The last words out of his mouth were, "Don't tell my girlfriend, Karen". And at that, my orgasm overtook me. I imagined my best friend Karen too. Her fingers were mine. Her breasts pressed up against me.

With his cock still hard in my mouth. His cum coating my tongue. His hand tangled up in my hair. My body, kneeling and exposed in broad daylight in stockings and lingerie. Confused and with tears in my eyes. I let out a little shriek and whispered to myself "Oh Karen". And I came.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Overcome with Jealousy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 625 milliseconds