• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boys Will Be Boys

Boys Will Be Boys

I felt so stupid. I was new in town so I really did not have any friends, but that was no excuse. I met them at this little rock bar "Hole in the wall" type of establishment. Being a country rock boy from Iowa does not get you much cred in so-cal. So when I found a group of guys who would let me in I pretty much did whatever they asked of me.

Which brings me to how the story started. Initiation required that I stole a bottle of Jack Daniels from this little "Stab and grab" on the corner. After that I had to get my ink that showed I was part of the group and then I was in. It seemed absolutely retarded to me that stealing a bottle of liquor was my end all be all task of loyalty but who was I to complain. I cannot regret my actions because I didn't know it at the time but the events of that day would change my life.

It was a typical sunny day which was normally a good thing, but I was worried about getting a sunburn. I was definitely pretty pale, and probably looked like an idiot. I was standing out front of the stab and grab with my jeans hugging my hips and showing off my heroin sheik physique when my buddies began to explain.

"It's a test of courage, you are going to get caught. You have no place to hide it, and more over we want you to cause a little trouble. So just go in there get the booze and if anybody tries to stop you, Drop Em! Got it?"

"I think I can handle it." I said rather facetiously, besides, how hard could it be?

I learned that day there are certain five word phrases a man should never speak, as it turns out, "How hard could it be?" just turns out to be one of them.

I walked into the store with my medium length brown hair a bit of a mess, and my black boots giving noise to my heavy stride. Immediately I was noticed by everyone in the store. The fact that I was shirtless made me stand out like a sore thumb. This was no doubt how they intended it, I wondered if I was set up or if this really was a stupid ritual that was really necessary to join. I would probably get out and they would not believe I went through with it, like they were just fucking with me and they would all think I was crazy. Then again, I am okay with crazy, Crazy and I, we go way back. I picked up the bottle and looked around. The old man behind the counter was no concern. He would probably break his hip if he tried to stop me. He could have a shotgun, but then again who would shoot a kid for a twenty-five dollar bottle of booze? That is a bluff I will call. There were no cameras and I thought

"This might actually be easy."

I opened the bottle I had in my hand and took a big drink of it. Jack Daniels was always my favorite whiskey, that smooth sour taste just burns so good the whole way down. Immediately the old man began screaming at me, and of course the mother fucker didn't speak English, not that it mattered, by this time it was too late, I had made up my mind to go through with it. The whiskey fueled my courage and besides, I was going to get my first tattoo for free out of this. Ignoring the old man, I made my way out the door strutting my stuff and my attitude. I couldn't fathom what I was so afraid of there was no way the old man would chase or jump me, I didn't have a care in the world. That was until I heard his dog bark.

"FUCK!"

I can't ever remember running so fast. There is nothing quite like a German Sheppard to put a little spring in your step. Before I knew it I had no idea where I was. I was running, jumping fences, plowing into people in my way and I must have looked like a wild man. Running for my very life as it would seem. Shirtless carrying an open bottle of Jack Daniels. At least the weather was nice, ya know, "for a shirtless run/whiskey bender."

Once I was certain I eluded the dog, I was kind of happy. It was exhilarating, I was pumped. Life was good, I escaped the foul clutches of my certain kibble related demise and had a bottle of whiskey and soon a tattoo to show for it. I started walking back towards the guys, pride glowing from my stride.

That was when I saw the fuzz.

"That old douche called the cops on me?" That's okay the guys have my back. Wait, Are they pointing at me?

"I hate California."

You never know how fast you really are until you are being chased by a second German Sheppard and California's finest. Thankfully this time I knew my plan pretty well. Hop fences until I lose the dog. Simple, until I realized cops could jump fences too.

It must have been somewhere around my fifth backyard, hoping another fence, when everything had changed. In my criminal escapades thus far I had a sense of strength, a form of poise, really flawless bounds, fast landings and quick accelerations, and this is where it stopped. I had discovered this yard contained a pool, and inside this pool was a woman. I wish I could have seen more, but alas. The pool was deepest near the fence. After immediately sinking I swam towards the shallow end wear this woman was residing.

Her toe nails were freshly painted a nice hot pink and pedicured. Her bikini bottom was black. She had the most interesting tattoo on her flat sexy stomach and her tanned legs seemed to go on for days. As I came up for air I felt her hand grab my head and as soon as I caught my breath I was shoved back under. Normally I would have fought back, but something about this just seemed like a good plan, also I kind of enjoyed the view.

I sat underwater and I could hear her talking to someone, but I could not take my eyes off of her. Her hand seemed to pull my hair and my eyes were just locked between her legs. Her bikini bottoms just seemed to cling to the lips of her womanly parts, and while I sat underwater, I could feel my heart racing, and my muscles as if the pumped battery acid. I stared in lust and suddenly, I could feel a stirring in my jeans.

(Fuck, not now. Nothing sucks more than running with a hard on.)

It was hard to focus on anything else. My virgin parts longed to explore her body, to feel her skin and taste her. Yet there was something I was missing. Wait, was she, hiding me?

I pulled my eyes away from her only to look up beneath the surface of the water and could see nothing. Suddenly she yanked me up with a quick tug and now it was her I had to answer to.

"What the fuck are you doing in my yard? and why the fuck were the cops chasing you for?"

I broke free of her grasp rather defensively and looked at her in disbelief. I could feel my familiar rebellious nature welling up with a large amount of teenage angst, until I realized she was not angry, or offensive, more curious.

"I was stealing booze so I could join a gang." I said as I held up my now watered down prize.

Laughter came out of her in a very unbelievable sort of way, and it did not take long before I followed suit. There we were holding a worthless bottle of whiskey in her pool under the strangest of circumstances.

"So I just lied to the cops for you, they will get half way to the beach before they realize they are not on your tail. What are we going to do about this?" She said to me, with a mischievous grin

"I don't know, what do you want from me."

Her eyes traveled over my shirtless form as if she was seemingly drinking me in. When I realized she was checking me out I could not help but follow in suit. I let my eyes wander. She had shoulder length bleach blonde hair and a perfect tan. Her eyes were very pretty and her lips were full and thick. She had a petite athletic build complete with full round perky breasts. Here eyes took in my slightly hairy chest, and then she followed my happy trail south and then they stopped. Her mouth opened as her eyes locked on a target and I realized what she had noticed.

(Fuck again.) if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

"Enjoy what you saw down there?" She said rather demandingly while looking at the tent I had pitched in my jeans. Suddenly my cheeks felt on fire and my heart leapt into my throat. I sank so that my waist was conveniently placed below the water line. Before I uttered.

"Fuck, my bad. I am sorry about that."

"Don't be." she said, "I like what I saw too. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

When she asked I didn't know what to say, so I responded how all boys do. "Dozens of em."

She let out a laugh followed by a very speculative glance and said. "Whatever you say stud, I'll make you a deal little boy." She said very condescendingly before she added "If you call me master and service my every need, not only will I not call the cops on your ass, but I might even get you another bottle of booze." She added with a grin.

"I suppose I don't have a choice, do I, Master."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She lifted her feet across the pool and began to rub my swollen member through my jeans. I watched as her pedicured toes rubbed me down. She knew what she was doing. Everywhere her toes touched it was almost like electricity shooting through my member and into my body. This little foot rub continued for a moment or two, until with her arms spread across the edge of the pool and her frame comfortably seated on a step, she lifted her long leg and perfect foot up out of the water and commanded me. "Suck them."

Without hesitation I lifted her foot out of the water and sucked her big toe into my mouth. I could taste the pool water on her and there was something about this that was really turning me on. I did not have a choice in the matter. Even if I did not want to suck her toes, I had to or she would call the cops. This went on for a minute or two. I licked, sucked, and worshiped her feet just like I was told. She shifted her position moving her hand beneath he water, and when she finally pulled her hands out of the water again and I realized she was holding her bikini bottoms. While I had been busy at work, my master had untied her bottoms and completely taken them off. She spread her legs and wrapped them around me pulling me closer to her before taking a hand full of my hair and saying. "Eat my fucking pussy."

I couldn't believe this was happening to me, I almost wanted to feel offended, my first time, and I am nothing but her little bitch, yet at the same time, before now I was only dreaming of tasting her soft wet pink lips and now there they were waiting for me. As I was thinking about it her hand pulled my hair yanking my head toward her perfectly shaved pussy and she said. "Didn't you hear me? I said eat my pussy now."

before I knew it I was under water and she looked better than I could have ever imagined. Her legs spread wide with my head between them and her feet on my back, her hand on my hair and my face buried in her mound. Her smell was intoxicating and her pussy was so clean, the type of clean pussy taste you can only get in water. My tongue ravished her nether regions and I enjoyed every bit of her shaved mound. I let my tongue travel up her lips and around her clit. I licked every inch of her and then I let my tongue slide deep into her so I could taste inside her and her juices. She was sweet and tasted like angels ought to taste. I licked up the length of her lips before I finally surrounded my lips over her swollen clit. While I held her clit in my mouth I sucked on it lightly and ran my tongue over it. I started off flat and slow but as time progressed my strokes grew faster and my tongue got harder, I started to shove my fingers into her pussy, and then I ran out of breath.

When I came up out of the water she had her top off waiting for me and I took this as a cue. Immediately I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked it, my hand groped her other breast as she pulled me back and then said. "Take your pants off."

"Yes master." I really needed no invitation and as quickly as she had asked, my wet jeans sunk to the bottom of her pool. Her hand went down and took firm hold of my hard cock. I felt her squeeze me before she started stroking me furiously. She spun us around and pushed me down on the steps of the pool, as my cock jutted out of the water and before I knew it I was in her mouth. She did not start off slowly like girls do in porn or kiss the tip or put only the head in or any of that crap. She knew exactly what she wanted and I could feel the tip of my cock starting to reach the back of her throat. There was a little hesitation before she finally slid all the way down and her lips met the skin just above my cock. I was in disbelief as she continued to give me the best head I could have ever asked for. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my member as her blonde head bobbed up and down. I could feel her tongue rubbing me hard inside of her mouth, and occasionally she would pull it out to stroke it fast and lick up the length of my shaft and down again. While she stroked my with her hands she lowered her head and took one of my balls onto her mouth sucking it lightly while her hand pumped my shaft quickly. Then after a few moments she looked me straight in the eyes and said. "Tell me boy, do you like how your master treats you?"

"I love how my master treats me, she sucks my cock so good but I don't think I deserve it."

"You don't. I am not doing this for you. This is for me. I love cock, I love sucking and fucking it. I need cum, you just happen to be my little boy toy" she said and then she began to climb the steps.

I was worried she was going to leave me there and give me the worst case of blue balls man has ever known but she didn't She stopped when she had my head at her crotch level. She straddled above me placing her pussy directly in my face before she commanded me again.

"You know what to do." was all she said, and with a "Yes master" I once again went to work. I ate her pussy while she stood above me and played with her breasts. I will never forget the sight of her slender tanned and tattooed body above me, her hands groping herself and pinching her nipples while she moaned. Just before her orgasm she took a step down so I was staring eye level with her waist and she began to play with herself.

"Don't move." she said as her hips gyrated and her hands worked on her lower parts. One hand rubbed her clit while the other spread open her lips and her fingers thrust deep into her pussy. It was the most unbelievable sight I had ever seen. Her orgasm took her in waves I could see it rush through her body and as her face mixed with the pain and pleasure of the perfect orgasm Her muscles contracted and she released. it glittered out of her in the sunlight at first, then down my chest and into the pool. There she was orgasming, and soaking her slave. I couldn't get upset or disgusted I was so in the moment I could not control myself. I was under her control. I was her slave, I was meant to service her and I was her property. I came forward and took her clit into my mouth I could taste her juices and the taste surprisingly turned me on even more. After a few moments of work on her clit she finally stepped down further and sat herself upon my cock.

She thrusted herself down upon me, and her eyes widened. "You're not a such a little boy after all, I guess you are all man." she said as she began to rock back and forth on my lap. I could feel my cock plunging deep into her with the water as extra lubrication. It is truly a different sensation to fuck someone in water. I could feel that water flowing into her and surrounding my cock inside her pussy filling up what ever crevices my hard cock was currently not occupying.

I was surprised at how unbelievably tight my master was. her pussy felt perfect wrapped around me. after a few moments of riding me she turned around and rode me reverse cowgirl before finally getting up and bending over the side of the pool.

"Fuck my ass." She said to me plainly

(I take it back, I love California.)

My master bent over as I came up behind her and dropped to my knees. I started to rub her cheeks and examine the area, not having done anything like this before, and she said. "You heard what I said didn't you?" and before she had a chance to stop me, I leaned in and let my tongue start at her pussy then work it's way to her ass. It took her a moment to realize what I was doing but once she realized what I was up to she did not stop me. I let my tongue travel around her ass a few times before I eventually slid my tongue in for just a second and then I stood up and took firm hold of my cock. I gently placed the tip of it against her and underneath the water it slid in surprisingly easy. She exhaled deeply as I began to slowly fuck her. Her ass was the tightest thing I had ever felt and it only took moments before I knew I was about to cum. I tried to go slowly as to not hurt her or cum too soon, but I just could not help myself she was too warm, too tight, too perfect. Bestial urges were taking over and my thrust became harder. She began to notice, and stopped me, her hand groped my balls, and with a firm, but not tight squeeze she said. "You're about to cum aren't you."

She pushed me back over to the steps and after stroking my cock with water for a few minutes I told her. "Master I am about to cum."

"Not yet." she said.

She sat me on the edge of the pool and stayed in the water. From there she began to stroke and suck my cock with renewed vigor. "Cum for me, she commanded I want you to cum all over my tits."

I watched as she jerked my cock until I shot rope after rope of cum all across her perfect breasts. She let out another laugh that I could barely hear over my moans and then she took the head into her mouth. Slowly she sucked the head of my cock and milked the last few drops of my cum, and happily drank of me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boys Will Be Boys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 646 milliseconds