• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Baha Bangers

Baha Bangers

My wife's parents own a cottage in Northern Ontario. We usually spend a good portion of the summer at the cottage, relaxing, fishing and swimming. What I enjoy about the cottage is that it is located on a major river which is part of the Severn Waterway system. The amount of boat traffic during the summer months is incredible. There has been many days where my wife and I would just sit on the dock with binoculars and check out the hot men and women floating by on their yachts. You get to see the odd topless sunbather, but nothing more than that, usually.

The last time we went up to the cottage I will never forget. It was mid July and my wife and I went up during a long weekend. And of course the boat traffic was a lot more than usual. My wife would put on her bikini and lay out on the dock while I was on crotch patrol. There was this one boat that came floating through. It had three incredibly hot women sitting on the bow (front) of the boat, all wearing very skimpy bikini's leaving very little to the imagination. My wife and I fought over the binoculars in an attempt to check out the goods each woman was sporting.

The one woman, was wearing a white bikini and was sprawled out on the bow of the boat. With the binoculars you could actually make out her nipples and perfectly shaped camel toe (pussy). Once the boat went by, my wife went back to her sun tanning and I went back into the cottage for something to drink. While mixing a drink, I heard my wife yelling for me. I rushed outside and saw a brand new red Baha ski boat. On the boat were a guy and a girl. The couple looked to be fairly young, probably about 20 years of age if I were to guess.

After looking at the boat for a bit, I finally realized what my wife was yelling about. The guy was completely naked with an erection and the girl was on her knee's sucking and licking his cock. My wife had the binoculars and was watching intensely. I quickly ran down to the dock and asked if I could have a closer peek. At first she resisted in handing over the binoculars, but she did hand them over and I took a look.

The guy had to be about 7-8 inches long and clean shaven. His cock now glistened with the girls saliva. The girl had pulled her bikini top down under her breasts exposing her small round firm tits that fit her physical frame very nicely. I also noticed the girl had pulled her bikini bottom to one side exposing her, probably very wet, pussy. She was slowly rubbing and fingering herself as she continued to suck and lick the guys rock hard rock. After about 3-4 minutes, the girl stood up and pulled her bikini bottoms right off. At that point my wife grabbed the binoculars from me.

I was still able to make out what they were doing, I just didn't have the nice close up anymore. The girl had bent over the steering column and spread her legs. The guy took his position and started ramming her from behind. It was a very vigorous and raw sexual act. I looked over at my wife and she was enjoying the show. He fucked the girl for about 2-3 minutes before he pulled out and she turned around just in time to catch his hot sticky load all over her face. She directed most of the cum into her mouth with her fingers and wiped the rest off with a paper towel.

As quick as it started, it was over. She got dressed and jumped in the river to clean up. The guy turned around and noticed my wife looking at him with binoculars. He faced her and grabbed is dick in his hand and started masturbating, almost as if he was taunting her. A little embarrassed, my wife quickly handed the binoculars over to me and ran into the cottage. I watched the girl swim around a bit and then followed my wife into the cottage.

As I walked into the cottage, my wife was standing in the living room area completely naked. Her beautiful trimmed body, freshly shaven snatch, and firm round tits told me exactly what she wanted. I proceeded to the bedroom, and she stopped me. She told me that those Baha Bangers gave us a show and she wanted to give one back - and show them how public fucking is done.

I almost fell on my ass, because my wife is never like this. She usually keeps to herself and is very private. She stripped my shorts off and led me outside and back to the dock. The red Baha was still floating idle in front of the cottage as the girl was still swimming. My wife turned me sideways to ensure the passengers of the Baha had a good view and started to suck and lick my cock like she has never done before. It was absolutely amazing. I think the fact of knowing complete strangers were watching us turned her on that much more.

After sucking me off for a few minutes, she sat down on the dock facing the boaters and spread her legs to expose her soaking wet pink pussy. She started to play with herself. She slowly traced her pussy lips with her index finger. She then slide a single finger deep into her pussy. She was so wet that when she pulled her finger out a couple drops of pussy juice dripped onto the dock. She then slowly and teasingly sucked every last drop of juice off her finger and arched her back as sign of satisfaction.

I looked up at the boat and the guy and girl were both now back in their boat standing up watching very intensely. The guy still had his cock out and was slowly stroking it. The girl, still in her bikini, had slide her hand into her bikini bottoms and was rubbing her recently fucked pussy.

My wife finally stood back up and whispered into my ear," I want you tongue fuck my pussy". She bent over a chair and spread her legs. The boaters had a perfectly clear view of my very horny wife's dripping cunt. I got down on my knees and spread her ass checks with my hands. Before I started to go to work, I took a few seconds to really admire my wife's love holes. I started to run my tongue up and down her inner thighs and then moved my moist tongue very lightly over her swollen clit. She bucked backwards slightly burying my face deep into her crotch. At that point I started going to town, penetrating my wife's pink clam with my tongue.

Saliva and pussy juice were dripping down my chin. Just before my wife was about to cum she instructed me to eat her asshole. I thought I was hearing things because in the 8 years we have been together she has never allowed me to anally pleasure her. I decided to not question her instructions and slowly started guiding my tongue around her soft anus. She began moaning and quivering, at which point I inserted 3 fingers deep into her pussy and started to finger fuck her while I eat her delicious ass. Within seconds she was bucking and jolting and screaming like a true porn star. I could feel her vaginal muscles tighten on my fingers. At that very moment I jammed my tongue as far as I could get it into her ass.

When her body stopped convulsing and began to relax I slowly pulled my fingers out of her pussy. My hand was soaked to the point that it was dripping. We almost forgot about our hot audience in the boat. We both looked up to see if they enjoyed the show so far. To our surprise they had managed to navigate their boat about 5 feet away from our dock.

The couple were now completely naked and staring at us with these deep erotic eye's that told us they wanted to up the ante of our little Fuck competition. The guy finally asked if they could moor their boat to our dock. I answered him with a condition, he has to let me fuck his girlfriend. They agreed to my proposal.

Up close, the boaters girlfriend was even hotter. She had a very firm and toned body, an obvious indicator that she works out on a regular basis. Her tits were on the smaller side, but were very perky and she had beautiful erect nipples.

The young lady grabbed me by the arm and guided me over to the chair and sat me down. She then knelt down in front of me and begin slowly licking the shaft of my cock. As she started mouthing fucking my rod I looked over at my wife. She was standing there with her eyes bulging out of her head and was rubbing her pussy with such passion. The boater made his way over to my wife and knelt down in front of her. She spread open her legs just enough to give him full access to her beautiful cunt lips.

The boaters girlfriend was now giving me such a blow job, I didn't think I would last much longer. In fear of missing my opportunity to fuck this gorgeous girl in front of my wife, I directed the girl to stop sucking and start riding me reverse cowgirl style. I wanted my wife to watch as my dick slide in and out of a strangers pussy. The girl started to ride me slowly at first. Her tight pussy lips gripped the shaft of my cock with aggression. She started to pick up the pace bouncing up and down making that very distinct slapping sound.

The boater was now burying his face deep into my wife's pussy. I could tell she was about to reach orgasm again. Loving this surprise orgy and wanting to prolong the experience as long as possible, I suggested to my wife that she some over and start to lick the young girls clit as she rode her husband. Without hesitation she got down on all fours and started gorging herself on fresh snatch. The boater took his position behind my wife and started ramming his 8 inch cock deep into my wife's hungry pussy.

After about 5 minutes of having a tight gorgeous girl riding my shaft and watching my wife get fucked silly I couldn't take it anymore and was about to cum. I instructed the girl to get off and get down on her knees so I could deposit my load all over her young innocent looking face. I spurted my load all over the girls face, and to my surprise, it was the largest load I have ever had. Almost at the same time the young male boater pulled out of my wife and painted her face with a very similar amount of cum.

Both girls faces covered in hot man juice looked at each other and started to kiss. My wife began licking my cum off the young girls face. The boaters girlfriend reciprocated and within no time both girls had gobbled up every last bit off each other.

We all jumped into the river to clean up, and then had a couple of beers on the dock. We finally introduced ourselves and learnt that the couple was staying at a cottage about 5 minutes from ours. We made plans to hang out later in the week and to get to know each other better.

My wife and I fucked two more times that night. Just thinking about our little adventure kept turning us on. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next time we meet up with the "Baha Bangers".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Baha Bangers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds