• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Good Marriage Ch. 04

A Good Marriage Ch. 04

Chapter 4 -- Handjobs

In a world where it's safe to have unprotected sex, there is such a thing as...a good marriage.

**********

Carrie didn't plan it. She didn't sit down and think about what she was going to do. She didn't mull it over and decide it would be exciting to tell Mark about her lovers now that they had experienced a mutual arousal when talking about them. Carrie didn't plan a campaign to tell him about all the men she'd had, all the men she'd fucked. It just happened. They both let it happen.

In bed one night, snuggled in Mark's arms, her hand stroking his cock, Carrie said, "I've decided that since you're curious you should know about me men."

"What do you mean 'about your men'?"

"About certain ones."

"Oh."

"About what I learned. What they taught me."

"Oh."

"About sex." She was wet, she felt her arousal mounting.

A pause. "What do you mean 'about sex'?"

"Seems like we have us a routine goin'. I stroke your magnificent godlike cock with me tiny delicate hand most every night, right?" Mark laughed. "But I've never really given you the full treatment."

"You haven't? Could have fooled me. You're not shy about happy endings."

Carrie smiled and moved between his thighs, Mark spread his legs to accommodate her. Carrie kneeled, flipped her thick, straight red hair back and said, "Brian. I'm goin' to tell you about Brian. He's the one that taught me about handjobs. He was one of my long term lovers, darlin', a friend with benefits."

Mark's heart beat faster, his pulse quickened. A confusing mixture of feelings as Carrie spoke about a lover by name while stroking his cock. Excitement, a hint of irrational jealousy, and a thrilling shame at the edge of perception.

Carrie felt her nipples stiffen despite the warm room. She felt her pussy get slicker, wetter, an exhilarating anticipation, telling Mark about her lover. It was not about humiliation or degradation; it was about their mutual arousal, building sexual tension, maximizing their pleasure. They were both excited when she talked of her lovers and Carrie simply used it as another tool to enhance their lovemaking, but it did hold a shade of taboo electricity.

Carrie kneeled and stroked his cock. "You wanted to know about me lovers. Well, Brian taught me what a good handjob is about." Carrie stroked Mark's cock, she massaged his balls, she gently squeezed his balls, she wet a finger and pressed it against his rear, toying with entering that tight place. Carrie stroked his cock and ran her palm over the crown and was pleased with his moan.

Carrie used both hands and kept Mark on the brink of orgasm until she took mercy at his pleas and with a stroke of a nail down his sensitive shaft he tensed and came. Mark's cum jetted up his chest and some landed on his cheek. Carrie gently laid him down, scooped up Mark's cum and said, "Brian also taught me not to waste perfectly good cum," and put her fingers in her mouth. She leaned down, licked the cum off Mark's cheek and kissed him and was pleased with his moan.

Over the course of the next week and a few days Carrie fucked Mark in the morning or during the day, but at night she held a seminar on handjobs. She sometimes sat at Mark's side, sometimes on his chest. She sometimes sat on his face and made him lick her while she stroked his cock and made him come.

Each time, Carrie scooped his cum with her fingers, looked him in the eye and ate it. She licked it up and kissed him and he didn't object. She finally fed it to him directly, looking him in the eyes, feeling his tongue swirl around her cum coated fingers, saying, "I love the taste of your cum, darlin', but it is your cum after all, and it pleases me that you don't want it wasted either. That's what Brian taught me. Never waste cum when you can have it in your mouth."

One night as they climbed into bed Carrie said, "I think you're ready."

"For what?"

"The next level. Here, raise up." Carrie motioned with her hand, picked up a pillow and slid it under Mark's rear. She went to the dresser and pulled out a conservative black tank top. She put it on and, baggy and loose, it covered more than it revealed. Carrie kneeled between Mark's legs.

"You know I don't want to hurt you, but I really haven't mentioned Brian too much since we started this. All you have to do is tell me to stop and I will, but Brian loved handjobs. And he knew what he wanted in a one."

Mark was hard. He felt that thrill and that guilty exhilaration.

Carrie was incredibly aroused. She scratched his thighs, moved closer to his cock. "You have the perfect pipe, Mark. It's perfect for me." She lightly grazed the back of her nails up his cock and smiled when it twitched. She flicked the underside, the sensitive foreskin. She grabbed it with both hands and said, "Look, both of me hands on it and they still don't reach the end. And I have to squeeze really hard and even then I can barely get me fingers around it."

She stroked it. "Oh, I've seen bigger cocks, Mark. I hope that doesn't make you feel bad. That I've had bigger cocks inside of me." She stroked him and massaged his smooth balls. "In my mouth and in my pussy." He moaned. "A really big cock can be uncomfortable, though. I hope it doesn't bother you that I know about really big cocks from experience. I don't want you to feel bad. But I will say, darlin', that your cock is the best all 'round. It's perfect."

Mark was excited; he didn't understand why it thrilled him so to hear her talk like that. Maybe because it was in the past, safe that way, almost like a fantasy.

"You can stop me if you want to. I don't want to hurt you, darlin'." She rubbed her palm over his crown and he moaned. "I'll take it that you want me to continue then." She did it again and he moaned and she smiled.

"Here, darlin', put your legs over mine." Kneeling, Carrie scooted in, spread her thighs and pulled Mark's legs over hers. "There, that's better isn't it. Brian loved this position. Know why?" Mark looked up at Carrie, kneeling over him, towering over him. "I bet you can guess."

She stroked him. Mark leaked pre-cum and she used it as lubricant. Never letting him come, but making him leak.

"Look at you, now. Way down there, lookin' up at me. Your privates all exposed and vulnerable." She massaged his balls, slowly stroked his cock, wet a finger in her mouth and circled his rear.

"And look at me. Way up here, lookin' down at you. I'm covered, clothed. You're naked. And exposed. And I can do anythin' I want." She moved her hands back up to his cock.

"Brian was into soundin'. Do you know what that is?" Mark was breathing hard, trying not to come. A slight shake of his head. Carrie placed a manicured nail against Mark's urethra and lightly pushed, the pre-cum providing lubricant.

"Brian had this set of small metal rods. Made out of surgical steel, they were. He used to lay with his legs over mine, just like your doin'. Sometimes his wrists would be tied to the headboard. I'll tie yours up if you want. I'd like that." Mark made a noise that was somewhere between whimper and moan.

"I'd be perched over Brian and I'd be covered up, like this. He'd be naked and vulnerable below me, just like you are now. Only it was Brian then. I used to give Brian handjobs like this. Only he liked me to put those rods inside of him. Push them right down his Jap's eye, right down inside of his cock."

Carrie wormed the tip of her little finger around Mark's urethra. She pushed her fingernail in, got a sliver of finger inside. Mark moaned and grabbed the sheets. An exquisite pain, not too intense, not intense enough, a glorious sensation. She stroked him and pressed her finger slightly into him. "Can you imagine a metal rod all the way down there? Sliding in and out? Brian loved it. I'll get some for you if you want me to." Mark moaned.

Carrie picked up the tube of lubricant she'd laid beside her, put some on her finger, teased and toyed and finally slid it into Mark's ass. He felt his rings give way, felt her cold finger split him and slide in and he moaned and shifted to better accommodate her.

"That's a good boy. Aren't you glad we've had all that practice lately? That arse is suckin' that finger right in now, it surely is." She stroked him and he moaned. She moved her finger in and out of his rear channel.

"Brian used to like me to milk him. Do you know what that is?" She found Mark's prostate and pressed it and he responded with a long groan. "Sometimes Brian would kneel on all fours and I'd put me finger in his arse. I don't want to hurt your feelin's so stop me if you want. But I'd put me finger in Brian's arse and massage his prostate. I made all his cum drain out and he wouldn't even orgasm. He loved it. I'll try it on you sometime."

Mark was ready. Carrie had kept him on the brink for a long time now, slowing down, speeding up, barely touching, hard grips. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Mark rasped.

"You have to ask."

"Please..."

"Please what?" She stroked his cock and massaged his prostate.

He was beginning to writhe. "Come. Please make me come." Desperate.

"At your pleasure then, darlin'." She jacked him harder and stroked his prostate. Mark groaned and moaned started to thrown his arms and legs out and when he was there Carrie swooped down and let him fill her mouth with cum.

Carrie straightened over Mark, moved up, along his stomach, chest, and leaned down. Mark opened his mouth and Carrie was pleased to hear his sigh as she let his cum drip out an instant before she kissed him. They shared his love while Mark's breathing slowed.

Carrie slid to Mark's side and he hugged her. "Oh my god, Carrie. That was incredible."

"I'm glad you liked it. It was fun for me, too."

"I love you so much, Carrie."

"I love you too, Mark. With all me heart," she said and snuggled closer, got comfortable.

When Mark was almost asleep he thought he heard Carrie say, "Tomorrow we start on blowjobs."

**********

Thank you for taking the time to read the latest chapter of Mark and Carrie's story, I hope you enjoyed it. Writers love feedback so please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Good Marriage Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 599 milliseconds