• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Just for You

Just for You

Dream of you that's all you ask of me.

This isn't fair... it isn't right... They say good friends are hard to come by... I've been burned enough to know that's true. I'm a guarded individual... there is just something disarming about you. I should be a good girl and tell you that I'm satisfied with that... I think you'd know I'm lying.

I'm not asking for anything... I know I can't have it.

I think you're too good to be alone. I also believe some part of me will be jealous of her. We'll be friends... share things... secrets, jokes, stories, and ... Hmmm, there's that damn and. I think that's what gets me. I had the best time today too, talking about everything... nothing. I really could spend all day doing that... and.

I'm not going to pretend like things have changed... they haven't. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, so I hope you don't mind what I'm going to say. If things were different, there wouldn't be an issue. I'd give in to my desire, but things aren't different.

I have a boyfriend, and I love him. You're looking for a girlfriend, and I can't be her. So we'll be friends... I'm glad. I want that too! Whatever else I want from you, know I want your friendship!

That said...

You know what I did today? I lay in my bed thinking of you and ... I know I shouldn't... it's not fair.

I decided I would follow your lead and be as platonic as you choose to be... I owe you that. I'm perfectly capable of that. If I said I didn't want you, I'd be lying!... I do, but I can keep that to myself because we don't have to spend time together... in the same room talking... touching and ...

Mmmm, it's that and that gets me tingly when we talk. My mind wanders to places it shouldn't... I'm sorry... it's not right. I lie in bed and think about things we can't do... I get wet.

I want that feeling that you give me, so I let my mind wander to places it shouldn't go. Mmm... I'm touching myself now, pretending that it's you. I don't have time to draw this out. (sigh) It's just as well, I need this too much to go slow. I put my middle finger in my mouth... out of habit. I told you, I'm already wet.

I discard my panties and the covers too. I shiver as the cool breeze from my open window caresses my bare skin making my nipples hard. No vibrator, no dildo, no toy of any kind... don't need one, I've been waiting to do this since last night.

If you never say another dirty word, I'll still get off thinking of you. I did today... I will tomorrow. My breathing is quick with anticipation of that first touch. I lay on my back and spread my legs. This won't take long I'm too ready. I cup my shaved mound and shiver. My clit's already swollen... this should be good. If you want me to stop I will, but I don't want to... I like it too much.

I'm squirming, aching to start... not yet. It's so much better if I make myself wait. Mmmm, I arch my spine sliding the first finger into my pulsing heat. So hot... you did this to me, gave me the need. Do you want me to stop?

I will if you ask.

Would you stop... I hope not. I wouldn't want you to. I close my eyes and slip in a second finger. Mmmm, I'm squirming now, wondering if your fingers would feel the same. Slowly, I pump them in... out... in... out.

Aaah! I can scream, there's no one here to know. I'm panting now, wondering if you'd want to hear me scream... would you like to hear me moan? It's not right.

I'll stop if you ask.

I'm moaning now, I can hear myself, small whimpers escaping my throat. You did this to me, made me want you like this. My clit throbs in time with my rapidly pulsing heart... I ignore it... not yet... not yet. My breasts are being neglected. If you were here, would you touch them... lick them? Mmmmm, so good! My fingers are coated sliding in and out with ease. I shouldn't be thinking of you.

I'll stop if you want me to.

My hips buck to meet my fingers thrust. Aaaaaah! I...I'm fucking my own hand, but pretending that it's yours. Would you press deeper? Mmmmm I spread my legs wider and try to reach further. Tell meeee... would you go faster? I quicken my pace pumping into myself rapidly. Oooooooh! I like that... feels so goood! You did this to me... made me want you. I'm being selfish.

I'll stop if you like.

I'm making noises now. My window's still open... I wonder if my neighbors can hear. Would you care if they could? My eyes are screwed shut. My legs trembling... it won't be long now. I slow down my fingers fevered thrusts. I'm not ready... not yet... not yet. I wonder if you'd let me cum. Would you? My juices are soaking the sheets, I don't care. It's not right.

I'll stop if you ask.

My body is tingling at the thought of your touch. Would you lick me now... use your tongue to clean me up? I'm wetter now, just from the thought of your head between my legs. Ooooooh...y-yeees! Like t-that! I can almost feel you... can you taste me? It's not fair.

I'll stop if you want.

I can't wait any more, I need to cum now! Would you get me off? How? The thought of you excites me and I ache with need. With one hand, I spread myself open. So slick... you did this to me. My hand is shaking. I can hardly wait to touch. My middle finger lightly strokes my swollen nub. Aaaaaaah! My head falls to the side. Would you lick me n-now? So close... so wet. I let my finger rub my tingling clit. Mmmmmmm, sooo g-good! I shouldn't. Do you want me to stop?

I will if you say.

I rub harder... faster. Almost t-there... ooooooooh, mmmmmm! I can't stay still. I slide two fingers inside. I'm pumping. Can you see me?

Aaaaaah! My hands are covered in my juices... sticky and sweet. Sooooooo close! It's never been this good. Would you be this good, touch me like this? Mmmm... y-yeesss! My bed is squeaking now, I'm humping so hard. I don't care, I need this... I want you. I didn't mean to say it, but I do.

If you tell me to s-stop... mmmm... I will.

I can hear the sloppy sound of my coated fingers slamming into my wet core. Can you hear it? Do you like that? I'm so close now... n-neeeed this!. My finger is moving so fast... abusing my aching nub. Aaaaah... shiiiit! I'm thrashing around now, my release is so close. Can you see me? My legs are spread wide in a shameless display.

You did this to me... made me need this. Ooooooh... b-baby... mmmmm! This is it! I-I'm... cum... cuummiiiiiiing! My back arches off the bed. My body's thrashing wildly. Can you see me? I scream your name. Can you hear me? Do you like that? My chest is heaving as I come back down. My finger is still stroking my clit... slowly... gently, prolonging the sweet tingle of my orgasm.

You did this to me. Made me want you, though I can't have you. I want to cum for you... I just did. My thighs are sticky... my sheets are soaked. I don't care. Do you? It's not right... it's not fair. Do you want me to stop?.

I can't... don't ask me to.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you. You didn't need to know... It's not fair... I want you to know how hot I am for you... how bad I want you... touching me... licking me... watching me cum just for you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Just for You

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds