• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Erotic Dreams

Erotic Dreams

12

**WARNING** This story has situations where painful discipline is associated with sexual arousal. If you find this offensive, please read no further!

Copyright 2009 by F. Diriger

bdsm: bondage ann discipline, sadism and masochism md: male dominant fs: Female submissive mc: mind control

Story: A young woman named Judy Hollis has a fantasy about being spanked by a boy who's her friend and tutor.

-1-

My Dad makes gobs of money, so I lived in Manhattan and went to an all- girl prep school through my sophomore year. Then I rebelled and insisted on a co-ed private school, which I attended for my last two years. I rebelled in other ways too, and in my junior year I was diagnosed with an addictive personality. I was drinking a lot, eight or ten cans of beer a day, and smoking two packs a day, and my Dad sent me to a therapist. I didn't start sleeping with all the boys, but only because I developed sexual fantasies that I was too chicken to experience. As soon as I switched to a co-ed school I got into the idea of being spanked by whatever boy I was going out with at the time, but I never told anyone about it. I'd let my boyfriend feel me up and get me off, and then I'd give him a hand job, but I never stayed with one boyfriend for more than three weeks. I could always get another boy--invariably a jock on the football team or something--because everyone thought I was cute and hot. But there was a lot of drama, with all the break-ups and new boyfriends I'd have to convince I wasn't going to fuck, so that got old after a while and I wanted a new start by the time I graduated.

I couldn't enter college right away since my grades were dismal, and my Dad offered to send me to a hypnotherapist named Dr. Mardsden who'd had success with self-destructive habits. He got me to quit cigarettes and drinking, a milestone I thought I'd never achieve, and now I only need a refresher session every few months if I feel tempted to drink too much or start smoking again. My Dad rented an apartment on the Upper East Side so I could live there and take classes at Columbia as a special student, since that doesn't need good grades. If I do well in those classes, I might be able to become a regular student later. I surprised myself by deciding to start with a programming course. I'd never been attracted to technical stuff before, but I was thinking of getting skills for a decent job at some point. Dad said he'd pay for a tutor to help me catch up and that's how I met Brian Cameron.

I really liked Brian. He was smart and funny, a complete change from the jocks I'd been dating. And he wasn't a wimp either. He'd run track and still ran about thirty miles a week, and he had a great physique. Of course I was afraid to actually have him as a boyfriend because then I'd have to break up with him in three weeks. Oh, I'm not saying I kept Brian at arms length. He didn't have a steady girl and I quickly came on to him and got him off, so he returned the favor, but we were still just friends- -he wasn't a real boyfriend! I was surprised when he said he shouldn't accept money for tutoring a friend, but I told him it was my Dad's money and he has a LOT, and I convinced Brian he needed it more than Dad did!

Things only started going a bit weird when Brian found the paddle I keep in my desk drawer to fuel my spanking fantasy. I got it on-line and it looks like a wide ruler with a handle, kind of light so it won't bruise, but it's supposed to sting a lot! Brian obviously recognized what it was for, and asked me if I was into giving spankings or getting them. I'd never told a boyfriend about my fantasy, but Brian was always straight with me so I decided to be honest.

"I fantasize about being spanked, Brian, but I've never done it with anyone."

Brian smiled at me and picked up the paddle, and I blushed. I'm not much into blushing, not since I got naked with my tenth boyfriend in high school, but this was a private thing for me, and Brian might think the idea was disgusting.

"This is SO NEAT, Judy! Tell me some of the details of your fantasy!"

Well I guess I didn't have to worry he thought I was disgusting. I'd decided to be honest with him, so I told him the details, which were embarrassing.

"Well, I always imagine that I'm spanked for something I did wrong, but the details are up to the boy, so the reason could be something insignificant that really doesn't merit a spanking. I have to accept his ruling though, and then I have to strip and bend over to get spanked with the paddle. I have a few movies on my laptop from realspankingfilms.com, and the girls getting paddled have to bend over with their lower backs arched to make their butts into good targets. It also makes their pussies show from behind, and I always thought that was hot, so that's the position I imagine taking while I get spanked!"

Once again I was surprised to feel myself flushing. Brian had seen me naked when we got each other off, but not in a humiliating posture like that!

"Who do you fantasize paddles you?" Brian asked.

I avoided a direct answer.

"Well I've always imagined that whatever boyfriend I had at the time would do it." I'd told Brian about the short lifespans of my boyfriends.

"But you don't have a boyfriend at present, right Judy?"

I was reluctant to answer, because I knew what he was getting at, but after a short pause I decided to stick with the truth.

"That's right, and yes, I have fantasized about you paddling me. Remember, though that I've never actually done this. It's all a fantasy!"

But I could feel how wet my bush was getting as I said that. I'd never let a boy paddle me, but I'd never told a boy about my fantasy before either.

Show me where you take that position in your fantasy, Judy.

I pointed at the large wooden chair with a rather low back that I have near my desk and explained that I'd bend over it from behind, lean on the arms, and arch my lower back. And if I ever let go of the arms I'd get extra swats. My face was still red, and I was sure I'd have supercharged orgasms for several nights after telling Brian all these details.

"Would you go get into that position, Judy? I'd like to see it."

God, I was aroused. I started walking toward the chair to do what Brian asked and he interjected another suggestion.

"Get into position with your clothes off, of course, Judy."

I dug my heels in at that.

"No, Brian. I don't want to do that!"

"Oh come on. I've seen you naked several times. This would give me the best idea of how you look in your fantasy. And if I'm any judge, the idea is turning you on too, so maybe we could have some fun together after you demonstrate that position!"

That was tempting. It WAS an extremely erotic idea to take up that position in front of Brian. But on the other hand...

"Not while you're holding that paddle! Give it to me and I'll get into the position you want. You can spank me lightly with your hand if you want."

"But don't you think you deserve a good spanking with the paddle for all the details you've been telling me about your fantasy. That was very self- indulgent of you, wasn't it? And didn't you say you had to accept the ruling of the boy with the paddle?"

"Maybe if I'd given you authority to spank me I'd have to do what you say," I shouted. "But I didn't!"

I knew I was shouting because I was tempted to do what Brian suggested, and I wanted to make him think I was angry rather than incredibly aroused. Brian nodded and held out the paddle. I put it back in the desk drawer and turned to face him again.

"OK, do you still want to do what we were talking about?"

"Definitely. I'm looking forward to it!"

I took off my top and bra, kicked off my shoes, and rolled down my slacks and panties. Brian had the appropriate fascinated expression as he saw my body, a good body if I do say, although my breasts aren't as large as I'd like. I find a B-cup kind of tight, but I sag in a C-cup. We can't have everything.

I went over to the chair and took up the position I'd described, bending over and arching my back to make my heinie a good target. Brian walked up behind me and gave me a hand-spank -- a very hard one too! I gave a little squeal, but stayed in position. He gave me a few more hand spanks that stung quite a bit and I realized I was dripping on the floor because this felt so much like my fantasy. But then he brought his fingers down to my pussy and began stroking it gently. He was very good about trailing his fingers as he applied each stroke, and particularly the middle finger that touched my clit, so I was humping in thirty seconds and reached orgasm about a minute later.

I never had two orgasms, one after another, so I got up and told Brian to take the same position I'd been in. He was fair about boy-girl turnabout, so he stripped and bent over with his back arched and I slapped his bottom a few times. I actually thought about getting the paddle, but decided this wouldn't be a good time to escalate. I put the palm of my left hand against my pussy to get it lubricated, then reached around in front of him with that hand and used it to encircle his erection loosely, moving my hand only a tiny bit until he began humping and providing most of the friction. I continued spanking his buns with my right hand as his humping got more and more frenetic, and he ejaculated in not much more than a minute. Then we went and lay down on my king-sized bed and nuzzled and stroked each other for an hour, until Brian had to leave for a late meeting with his faculty advisor at 9:30.

I got up and had a bite to eat, since I'd missed dinner. I hoped Brian was still aware that we were just friends and he wasn't my boyfriend. At least that's the way I looked at it, and it's what made it possible to continue being with him. Dr Mardsden said he thought my need to break up with boyfriends was associated with my addictive personality, and he was pretty sure he could break me of it, but probably not for a few months. I was very sleepy by eleven, so I made sure the police lock was in place and then lay down to sleep.

It was a few hours later and I realized I was dreaming, since the light seemed to be on and I imagined seeing Brian standing by my bed holding my paddle.

"You need to get your spanking now for telling all those naughty details of your fantasy to Brian." His lip movements seemed out of synch with his voice.

Of course Brian wouldn't have referred to himself in the third person like that, and I suddenly realized I was extremely aroused, so this was clearly one of the erotic dreams I had every week or so.

"Go assume the position for a spanking now," Brian seemed to say.

I always locked my apartment door before I went to sleep, so Brian couldn't really be here. This was just part of my fantasy. I tried to spring out of bed, but moved sluggishly as I always do in dreams. I realized I was naked, and knew I'd gone to bed in a body shirt, but I expected weird discontinuities like that. I finally got to my feet and went to bend over the chair. I felt quite embarrassed and aroused as I arched my back, as if Brian was actually standing behind me to give me a spanking. It was a bit of a surprise to feel embarrassed in a dream, but that was what erotic dreams were for after all, to turn you on. Embarrassed or not, I stayed in position waiting for a swat on my heinie.

When it came, it stung a little but didn't really hurt, a poor counterfeit version of the real thing. The next swat seemed to take a long time coming, but it stung a bit more. At the third, I realized that the swats had long delays, but were becoming more realistic as they went on. The fifth one really hurt, just as I expected a real paddle spank to feel. From then on they all seemed to hurt, and it would have seemed like a real spanking except for the pace being so slow. My heinie was beginning to feel quite sore though, so that was the way it should be.

As my spanking continued and the burning in my buttocks built up, I felt what seemed to be tears in my eyes. I realized I wanted my spanking to stop now, but of course I wouldn't have any control over its length in real life, so I had to just wait it out. A few minutes later I was crying and then actually bawling as the paddle continued to land on my sore heinie in what now felt like agonizing swats. It wasn't that the swats were any harder, just that they seemed to have been harder than I'd realized and my buttocks now had no resistance left to cope with more spanking. I'd never been spanked as a child and wondered now why I thought being spanked would be such fun. It was agony!

Suddenly my spanking stopped and after a minute I was able to stop bawling and draw a shaky breath. My sore buttocks felt like they were radiating heat from what they'd just suffered, and I realized that I felt terribly aroused in the aftermath of my spanking. Then I felt fingertips trailing the spanked area and I gasped at how exciting that felt. Oh! I wanted to touch myself so much! I knew I'd come in thirty seconds if I could just do it! I suddenly felt a smooth tubular object being thrust into my rectum. It was well lubricated, and didn't hurt going in, but once it was in it filled me up like I needed to go to the bathroom.

"That's a small butt plug, Judy," I heard Brian's dream voice say. "That's just to keep your attention down there while you stand in the corner. Come on, stand up and go over there."

I didn't remember standing in a corner in my fantasy, but once I was facing the corner with my legs spread, and told to put my wrists behind my back and grasp each wrist with my other hand, I felt the erotic effect. I desperately wanted to play with my pussy, but Brian would see if I released the grips on my wrists, and the butt plug in my rectum made me feel more and more like I needed to use the toilet. Meanwhile, the lubrication on my pussy was running down my thighs, and dripping on the floor. I was acutely aware of time passing, but Brian didn't leave me like that long. Still, by the time he came behind me and drew his fingertips over my sore buttocks again, I was groaning and thrusting my hips in response to the arousal I felt.

"Would you like me to bring you to orgasm now, Judy?"

"Yes, Sir! Please! I'll do anything you say!"

"OK. I'll go sit in this chair and you come kneel in front of where I'll be sitting. Keep your grip on your wrists the way they are now."

I was very clumsy without the use of my arms, but Brian gently helped me down to a kneeling position and told me to spread my legs and sit up straight. He sat down and started stroking my breasts, pinching my nipples playfully until I felt an erotic thrill down to my groin. He reached behind me and stroked my sore buttocks, then pulled my butt plug in and out a few times. By this time I was groaning and thrusting my hips, unable to remain totally upright. He gave me a small slap on the heinie and reminded me sit up straight. I was afraid he'd spank me again if I was disobedient, so I tried to obey, but once he put his fingers down to stroke my pussy while he pinched alternate nipples with his other hand I was out of control. I reached orgasm in about thirty seconds, but he continued stroking me and I felt myself building up again to a second orgasm. I'd always tried to be quiet during sex, but I screamed as I felt the second wrenching climax, and then I realized I'd forced the butt plug out. I hoped I hadn't forced anything else out with it.

After hugging me a little, which I desperately needed, Brian told me it was time for me to go back to sleep, and he put me to bed and pulled the blankets up to my chin and kissed me. My heinie was too sore to lie on my back, so I turned on my side and sighed contentedly. I felt very relaxed, and was out like a light.

When I awoke I saw the sun was up and the clock told me it was after eight. I noticed I still had my body shirt on that I'd worn to bed and then I rebuked myself. The dream of having Brian show up during the night to spank me was an obvious sex dream. I realized I still felt sexually satisfied and wondered if I'd actually reached orgasm during the dream. That would be a first!

Then I sat up to get out of bed and realized that my heinie was sore! I went to my full-length mirror and pulled off my body shirt to look at my rear view. My heinie didn't look sore. Maybe it was a tiny bit pink. I rubbed my buttocks with the palms of my hands and they certainly FELT sore. But how could that be possible?

I went to my apartment door and the police lock was still set. Even career criminals couldn't get through a police lock. They were steel bars set in a steel slot in a heavy door (mine was so heavy I had to lean against it to move it) with the other end in a steel slot in the floor, and nobody could open it while it was set. Could Brian have hidden in the apartment after I thought he'd left and then come to wake me up and make me think it was a dream as he spanked me? But how could he be sure I'd think it was a dream? And how had he reset the police lock after he'd left afterward. Unless he was still in the apartment...

I walked around the five-room apartment (my Dad has LOTS of money) and opened all the closets and looked behind the shower curtains in the two bathrooms. I closed the doors behind me as I went around the circle of the rooms, and it was obvious that nobody was there. My idea had been crazy anyway. I went and got my breakfast cereal and sat down at the kitchen table to eat. My heinie continued to hurt as I sat on the hard wooden chair. OK. I had an appointment at ten with Dr. Mardsden, so I could ask him if it was possible for a sore feeling like that to be my imagination.

I didn't want to tell Dr. Mardsden about my erotic dream, so I said I'd dreamed I was a little girl again and got a spanking, something that actually had never happened, and then woke I up with a sore butt. When I asked if the soreness could be my imagination, he said that was a possible explanation, but it was unlikely, and he asked if I might have bruised my butt by accident yesterday and not noticed it until this morning. Of course I couldn't say for sure that hadn't happened.

I went from the doctor to my programming class, and then home. I'd collected up some questions in class, and phoned Brian to ask him if he could come over so I could ask him tutoring questions while I had them fresh in my mind. He said he only had an hour free starting at one, and I said that should be fine. When he arrived, I immediately told him the story of the dream I'd had. He smirked a little, and that made me mad. I added with some heat that I'd had a sore butt when I woke up, and asked him if he had anything to do with that.

"How could I have had anything to do with your dream, Judy? For one thing, I know you usually lock your door. Did you forget to do that last night?"

"You're avoiding a direct answer. Did you have anything to do with my dream last night? Yes or no?"

I knew that Brian hated lying, so it might be valuable to press him on this. But he just asked me another question.

"Look, Judy. You tell me you thought at first it was an erotic dream. Did it turn you on?"

"Answer my question first!"

"My answer depends on your answer."

"OK. Yes, it was a turn-on."

"Well then why are you so angry at me, thinking I did something that seems impossible?"

"Just answer my question!"

"But, Judy, if I say I had nothing to do with it, I might destroy your chance to have more erotic dreams, and I don't want to do that. I'll say this: I would never, ever want to do anything to harm you or to act against your will. Can you accept that as an answer?"

"I'm still angry with you for not answering my question directly," I said.

"I'm sorry you're angry. Can you forgive me so we can put this behind us?"

I realized I was being unreasonable, since what I was accusing Brian of did seem impossible. I did trust him, and I believed him when he said he'd never do anything to harm me or that was against my will. It struck me that spanking wasn't really harm, if all I felt the next day was a mild soreness, and it might not have even been against my will, given that what happened fit my own fantasy and I ended up with two orgasms in a row for the first time in my life. Was he scamming me? But it was silly to pursue this. I'd see if I had another dream of that kind and felt sore again the next morning.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Erotic Dreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds