• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Playing with Dolls

Playing with Dolls

Katelyn passed me on her way out smiling at me seductively as put on her coat. The fall weather had been cooler in the last few weeks and today was windy as well. I was home early today, thankful it was finally the weekend. I had been at work late the last few days fixing up some contracts. I took the mail from the front table and was about to look at it but was distracted by this wonderful doll of mine dressing herself.

"Remember Katelyn my dear, you only have the weekend off." I told her as she buttoned her coat.

"Yes master I understand, I will be here bright and early on Monday. I hope you enjoy your weekend." Katelyn spoke softly, as if she was looking for approval.

"Oh, master, you have to let me know who will be joining you next weekend." Katelyn said before she paused waiting for my response.

I had almost forgotten about making arrangements for another of my dolls to join me. Unfortunately with all the work I had been doing I hadn't decided on anyone just yet for next weekend. I always liked planning ahead for time with my dolls, just in case something came up. Even if none of my dolls were available, Katelyn was always willing to stay. I must have looked like a fool as I stood there silent thinking who would be a good guest but couldn't make a decision. Katelyn saw the look on my face and decided to add her own input.

"How about that cute goth girl? You know Amy? You seemed to enjoy her a lot, I can see if she's available for next weekend." Katelyn chided me acting innocent. She must have thought it was amusing.

"Didn't you tell me you wanted to be here as well next weekend Katelyn?" I suspiciously asked. I knew she had other things in mind when it came to Amy. It was almost as if she'd been planning it. She shot me a pouting and innocent look. Both Amy and Katelyn were quite a pair, they worked very well together and had become somewhat attached to each other. It didn't take much for me to consider the possibilities with her and Amy.

"I'll let you know on Monday my dear. Oh and tell your sister I said hi." I smiled and waved her to leave. She returned a cute smile and turned closing the door behind her.

Earlier Katelyn informed me Karen arrived and was waiting in my office. One of the reasons I appreciated Katelyn being there during the week was with me being at work she ran things in the house very nicely. She even assigning duties to any of my additional playthings as she saw fit. I always appreciated those who worked with me rather then against. It just made life more worth living. Besides Katelyn was a very good servant she enjoyed any task I gave her, even dominating any new or current dolls. The best part was she always did what I asked, she only questioned things when it involved pain. To me that was a minor infraction. Katelyn even helped with sales of the videos and pictures I made of my dolls. She was surprisingly very good at not only following commands but she was very good in business as well. In fact recently she had started to make more money for me then I had been making at work. That alone had possibilities.

I enjoyed my Friday afternoons and weekends with Karen when she was available. Even though she was usually busy at her job she always came back time and again. When I first met her I realized her potential and hoped she would return to me. She like Katelyn took instruction very well. I remembered when she first arrived, and to this day I consider her my greatest achievement. When she arrived at my door she pleaded with me to help her understand what she was feeling. She had been a submissive for a while and confided in me that her previous masters had seemed to be more into pain as a means of control. She had also mentioned she had always wanted to be a slave but not like they wanted her to be. She wanted someone to control her, not force her. She wanted everything she did to be in someone else's control. Then through one of her masters she had heard about me and how I cold make her one of my dolls. Until she met me she had become disillusioned with her masters and any previous master or mistress had wanted nothing but the pleasure her body provided. Along with any pain they could inflict on her. She understood she was looking for the wrong type of master, and they knew nothing about controlling her in any way. They only administered pain, restraints or force as a form of control. She never gave herself willingly or freely to any of them even though she tried. She knew in her heart they knew nothing about controlling her they were merely using her for her body. Although I did use some force when necessary, it was usually playful and light. I Honestly didn't care for it. I felt it detracted from the true meaning of dominance. Force and pain were the tools of the weak willed, using them to instill fear not true acceptance.

I entered my office and approached Karen who stood quietly in the middle of the room. She wore a white sun dress that came down to just above her knees. I watched it cling sensuously to her toned body as she shifted her weight. Her hands were tied in front of her, connected to a chain attached to the floor. Another chain ran sensuously between her breasts connected to a collar and her restraints. Any pull on the chain from the floor could be used to lead her around like an animal. I noticed her long curled red hair tied back framing her face beautifully. I sighed as I thought how she had started to become a perfect little doll.

Karen turned her head as she heard my footsteps. She realized what she was doing and turned her head back forward. Now bowing her head looking at the floor. When I reached her I reached out my hands moving them slowly around her torso resting them lightly on her ribcage. I then pulled her slightly against me, I felt the delicious warmth of her body easily through the thin fabric of her dress. I held her firmly as any master should. I slid my hands slowly up toward her breast she arched her back.

A labored whisper of "Oh God." escaped her lips. I grabbed her hair pulling her head lightly and gently back reminding her who was in control. She looked again at the floor, saying nothing. She knew how this was supposed to be, she had been through it many times since she started coming to me. She knew she and any pleasures she could offer were mine as well.

I reached up cradling her breasts in my hands, softly squeezing them. Feeling her nipples harden beneath the thin material. "I'm pleased," I told her. She smiled continuing to look down. She had decided to not wear a bra under her dress. I reached around again rubbing her hardening nipples through the fabric. I watched as she bit her lip enjoying my touch, watching her nipples grow even harder. She remained silent with the exception of a brief soft groan.

I lightly massaged her breasts, circling them, holding them as if supporting them. She again said nothing, continuing to look at the ground. Her breathing became heavy. "I do approve of you decision, is there any other clothing you decided not to wear?" I whispered into her ear, lowering my left hand to feel her hips. I pressed my hand harder against her feeling the hem of her panties through her dress. "Intriguing." I said to her. She had decided to wear panties but no bra. I moved around in front of her, lifting her chin. Her eyes continued to avoid me. I smiled and gently brushed her chin and lips with my thumb. "I am pleased with you tonight, my little doll. You have obeyed almost every instruction I had given you." I watched as her eyes briefly turned to me questioningly. I could almost hear what she was thinking. She was trying to figure out what she had or hadn't done.

I moved away from her smiling. "There are always rules my dear Karen, do you remember them?" I asked. I still heard nothing from her. No sound came from her with the exception of her heavy breathing. I smiled looking at her, "Very good, you realized you didn't have my permission to speak" I said proudly. I watching her fidgeted almost as if she wanted to say something, but she still wasn't allowed to. It was one of the reasons I enjoyed her being one of my dolls. Under my ministrations she had begun to understand what being a slave truly was.

I walked to the far wall in beside us opening the drapes, allowing the darkening fall light to enter the room. It was almost sundown, a slight hue of orange-red coming in the window. I turned off the overhead lights on the office, keeping the spotlight over her perch lit. The light encircled her in the center of the room making everything around her disappear into darkness. I thought how picturesque the scene was. The soft glowing remains of the day subdued by my slave in the center of the room. I thought about getting my camera and taking a picture, but I realized that some things are meant only for a persons memory.

I took my time before returning my attentions to her. Even quietly sat at my desk, paying bills that were due this month. All the time Karen remained chained in the center of the room surrounded by the growing darkness. I periodically watched her as she continued to fidget wanting to know where I was. And I was enjoying it. I loved seeing the look of wonder on he face as she was trying to figure when I was going to return to her. It was intoxicating making her wait for release from her current predicament.

I finished paying bills and any mundane tasks and deciding to return to Karen. The room had darkened as the fall daylight left us. I continued relishing the sight of her as she turned her head looking for me in the darkness that surrounded her. "A slave is supposed to obey to their master isn't that right?" I coldly spoke from the darkness. Her head snapped forward again looking at the ground immediately. I moved into the light, picking up the other end of the chain that held her bindings. She remained silent still focusing her eyes downward. "I am not completely dissatisfied with your actions." I told my doll. I now saw a look of frustration and confusion on her face, She even looked as if she was going to speak but didn't.

I moved in closer to her touching her face, brushing away the red curls that fell over her eyes, bringing her them into my view again. I lifted her face with my hand again, watching her eyes look away. "As I said. I'm not completely dissatisfied with your actions this evening." I told her still holding her chin delicately. She glanced at me for a moment frustration building in her eyes. "You may speak." I commanded her.

"Master I have done everything you had ordered." Her voice was quiet but excited.

"Quiet!" I commanded her. I then backed away roughly pulling on the chain. She fell to her knees on the floor. She looked at me briefly, but quickly returned her eyes to the floor. I knew she wanted to say something, but for the moment I didn't allow her to speak. I walked back into the darkness returning with a chair into the edge of the light. I sat down again grabbing the chain that held her. I looked at her for a few seconds. "You have broken rules I set for you. But I think you may not be aware of your transgression. So I will not administer any punishment. Unless you decide otherwise." I told her watching for her reaction. I felt like giving her some feeling a small element of power by letting her decide to be punished or not. I was in a playful mood tonight.

I watched as she looked up at me pleadingly, I could see she was trying to decide. She didn't know if I was giving her control over her fate. She didn't speak she knew better and remained silent.

"You've improved." I smiled again at her looking at me now. "Besides you know how I hate to punish. I find pain and force so uncivilized." She moved her eyes to the ground, trying not to let me see the smile she now had. "You may have improved but you still broke my rules." She remained looking down, I again relished in her frustration. As I watched the smile leave her lips I felt she had enough for the moment. "You may speak."

She continued to look at the floor as she spoke. "Master I have worn the uniform you requested, I placed the collar around my neck and bound and attached my own chains. I have obeyed your commands. I have not spoken unless commanded. I don't understand what I have done wrong." Her voice cracked her words hurried. She almost seemed in tears.

I waited a few seconds after she spoke to respond. "You have done those things and I am impressed that you had done them. But you have broken one of those rules." She looked at me pleading for a response.

"Which rule have I broken? Please tell me so I can make amends." She pleaded with me.

I said nothing as I rose from my chair and walked toward her dragging the chain along the floor. I placed my hand under her chin and motioned for her to stand. I released the chain I used to pull her to her knees so she could. She stood head still bowed. I looked her over for a few moments. Remembering why I agreed to teach her to be my slave. Her blue eyes pleaded with me to tell her what she had done wrong. Her soft fine skin was wondrous to touch. I caressed my little doll for a few more moments before telling her what she did wrong.

"You spoke without being told you could." I looked into her eyes as I told what she did. She defended herself saying she had not and that she had followed my every command. I knew she really didn't know when she had broken any rules. I watched her tearful blue eyes plead with me as I informed her that when we began she spoke and what she said. She pleaded with me telling me she hadn't even known she spoke. All she knew is that as I touched her she enjoyed it. She hadn't even known she said "Oh god." and again begged for forgiveness. I smiled kissing her on her ruby red lips as she tried to verbally defend herself. Making the room fall suddenly quiet. "I have forgiven you for your mistake, but don't make it again." I lightly scolded her as I pulled away from her watching her lips reaching out to feel mine against hers again.

"Yes master. I will try." She spoke timidly as she returned her eyes to the floor.

"That's all I ask of you Karen. You've come a long way since you arrived at my doorstep. And I am grateful that you have improved much in pleasing me." I watched her face start to blush. "Now lets removed your bindings. You wont need them for what I have planned next."

I undid her collar and pulled her hands up so I could remove the bindings on her wrists. She whispered a grateful, "thank you master. I only wish to serve."

Her eyes remain downward as I continued to untie her. She had done a through job of placing her wrist restraints on herself when she arrived. It took me a few moments to release her delicate hands. After I removed the wrist restraints I pulled the heavy chain connecting everything together softly down, allowing it to caress along her body. I could see the smile on her face as she felt the warmed metal slide across her wonderful breasts.

Karen remained silent not moving from her spot as I walked away from her into the darkness. In the silence between my footsteps I could her her heavy and excited breathing start to slow. She never moved as she waited for her next command.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Playing with Dolls

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds