• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Beauty Salon Tale

A Beauty Salon Tale

Just like every first Monday of the month, I waited outside the beauty salon on the wrought iron and oak bench. Here she comes, parking her SUV behind my car. She may not have the body of the cheerleader she was twenty years ago, but damn, she still looks hot. Blonde hair and tight shorts are still a vision as she searched her bags for the keys to the Salon.

Natalie is way out of my league, and not just because she's three years older than me and my sister's longtime best friend. Natalie is hot. Me, not so much. I'm a little plain in the looks department and not hip by anyone's standards. I guess that's why my ex was such a bitch. She wanted someone to pay the bills and mow the lawn while she watched television or talked on the phone. Sex with her was rare and uninspired.

I suppose that's why I kept my hair long. It was an excuse to meet Natalie at her beauty salon. The shop is closed on Mondays, but since it's convenient for the both of us and because I'm the brother of her BFF, she washes and cuts my hair while we chat.

Actually, I'm the one who does most of the chatting. The only time I remember to shut up is when she washes my hair, and only then because I can barely stand to have her so close to me. Since I was twelve years old, I've been mesmerized by her tall, athletic body and piercing blue eyes. She has a way of looking me straight in the eye, as if she is concentrating on my every word, yet I could never shake the idea that she was keeping a little secret, a private bit of humor that must be stifled. God, her teeth are so white, they sparkle!

A usual, I'm sitting in the chair while she trims my split ends and I whine about my divorce and lack of a love interest. I try my best to turn the topic to her because I know women like that, but I just can't help it. I'm just another divorced man crying the blues.

"Have you ever thought about looking up some of the girls you knew in school?" Natalie asked. "You know, the Internet makes it easy to find old classmates. Surely, there must have been one or two that you would love to see again."

Not as much as you, I thought to myself. How could I forget my sister's pool parties, with the entire group of cheerleaders sunning themselves by our pool? How could I forget watching through the curtains and rubbing my dick through my pants? The slumber parties were the best; I had a peephole in the overhead closet, where I would lay quietly and spy on the girls. Actually, it was Natalie that held my attention and made me cum all over my hand as I watched her change into her baby doll nightie.

"They weren't interested in me in high school, I doubt they would like me any better now," I said.

"People change, Ross. I think you've not only matured, I think you're much more handsome now then you were back then. Did you ever think about me when we were in school?"

You're all I ever thought about, I thought to myself. Instead, I answered, "Natalie, come on! You were three years older that me and besides, my sister would never allow that."

"I suppose three years was an eternity in high school, but it doesn't mean a thing now. Aren't there any older girls that you'd like to see again?" Our eyes met in the mirror in front of use and I froze like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Am I still too old for you, Ross?" Suddenly, the nearness of her and the bemused smile in the mirror had me feeling just like the horny little boy peeking through the curtains again. I mumbled something about my sister still objecting to the idea and the subject was dropped when she turned on the blow dryer and dried my shoulder length hair.

I got out of the chair and reached for my wallet. I always paid her in cash, the register being closed for Monday.

"And this is for you," I said as I added her tip to the bills. Natalie surprised me by handing the bills back. I looked at the money and then her wry grin and sparkling blue eyes, so full of mischief.

"I don't want your money," she said. I remembered our conversation and assumed that I'd insulted her.

"I'm so sorry, Natalie. I didn't mean to offend you. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"You can kiss my ass," she replied. Harsh words from a pretty smile. Again, I apologized profusely. Again, the amused smile and glint in the eye.

"No, Ross; I didn't mean that figuratively. I want you to kiss my ass."

With that, she turned towards the counter with its enormous mirror. To my surprise, she unfastened her shorts and let them fall to her sandals. She pointed to her firm bottom in its thong and then at the floor. Without a word, I dropped to my knees behind her.

"Pay attention, Ross, and I'll tell you what to do. First, place your hands on the sides of my hips. That's good; now keep them exactly where they are. Don't squeeze, don't pat or rub them, just keep them there where I can see them."

I was literally panting as I held her hips and gazed at the magnificent ass just inches from my face. I wanted to bury my face in her crevice, but Natalie had other plans.

"There will be no licking or sucking. You will not touch me with your face. I only want to feel your lips as you kiss my ass. I'll tell you when to stop. Oh, one more thing, I want to hear your kisses. I want you to pucker your lips and smack them loudly with each kiss. You may alternate the length of each kiss if you wish. You may begin. Ah, yes; that feels so nice! I'll bet you like kissing my ass. Don't answer, just keep kissing."

This went on for quite a while, although I could have knelt behind her for an eternity. While I performed my assignment, she did her makeup and applied her intoxicating perfume. She was brushing her hair when the phone rang. It was my sister! You'd think that she would have taken some of the stiffness out of my erection, but that wasn't the case.

Instead, I was reminded of my sister's presence at the slumber parties, and those memories merged with my present thoughts until I was humping the air, grinding my hips and rubbing my stiff penis against my pants until I shot my load. The wet spot on my crotch was immediate and visible. I continued to kiss Natalie's beautiful behind until she finally pushed me away and pulled up her shorts.

As always, she walked me to the door and said good-bye before locking the door behind me. As always, she mesmerized me with her smile, but this time she took a strong hold of my wet crotch and gave my balls a good squeeze.

"See you next month, Ross." I left with an obvious cum stain on my pants and an answer for the mysterious smile that always graced Natalie's beautiful face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Beauty Salon Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds