• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hard Times with Mom Ch. 11

Hard Times with Mom Ch. 11

12

We were all packed up and ready to go. Mom and I were on the porch saying our goodbyes to Aunt Linda.

"Remember," my aunt said, "you promised to come back and visit for the holidays when Rachel is home on break." The possibility that I might be spending this Christmas having an incestuous orgy with my mom, aunt, and cousin Rachel was almost too much for me to contemplate at the moment.

Mom and Aunt Linda hugged and kissed. Not a quick smooch, but more of a long, open-mouthed make out session. For a second I thought they were going to start going at it right there on the porch. When she was done with my mother, my aunt came over and gave me the same treatment. As we kissed her breasts pressed close to my chest, and I felt her grind herself against my crotch, stealing one last cheap thrill before we went.

"Whatever you do with your mom," Aunt Linda said when our kiss finally ended, "it'll be okay, as long as you do it with love." With that tid-bit of wisdom she slapped me on the ass and sent me on my way.

Mom took the wheel and we headed west toward Texas. We planned to stay at a nice hotel for this one last night of our road trip, then tomorrow we'd be in our new place. Her company had arranged a house for her to rent until she found something else. I was trying to get myself to focus on spending the night alone with Mom, but my mind kept wandering. I couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to be a father.

"You're awfully quiet," Mom said, nudging my leg. "What's on your mind, sweetie?"

"It's something I saw back at Aunt Linda's house."

"Geez, I was afraid of this," she fretted. "Now that the excitement is over, you're upset about seeing me have sex with your aunt, aren't you?"

"Wow. No, not even remotely close. I loved watching you two play together. It was amazing what we all shared."

"Whew!" Mom wiped her brow as an exaggerated show of relief. "I'm glad to hear that. I'm really looking forward to tasting your cousin's sweet young puss under the mistletoe." She squeezed my thigh and licked her lips as the sinful thought floated through her mind. "So what is it then?"

"Mom," I swallowed hard and just asked, "can you still get pregnant?"

"C'mon, I'm not that old..." She trailed off when she realized why I must be asking and her expression became serious. "Your father had a vasectomy while I was still pregnant with you, so I never needed to use birth control or anything. I've got a while to go before my 'change.' So, yes, I can still get pregnant."

"That's why you don't want us to go all the way, isn't it? The reason you don't want me to come inside you?" I looked at her when she didn't answer right away. Her jaw was set, and she had that guilty look on her face. She just nodded in response to my question. "But then I did come inside you."

"I'm a few days late." She whispered. That hung between us for a long while before she spoke again. "But that could be for lots of reasons. It's probably just all the stress. And maybe the fact that I've had more sex than usual in the past few weeks. A lot more. But I don't know anything for sure right now."

"But what if you are? What if I made you pregnant?"

Mom pulled over to the side of the road and parked. She looked into my eyes and stroked my hair lovingly.

"It's too early to be worried about that, sweetheart." Her hand went reflexively to her belly. "I don't know what I'd do, but no matter what happens we'll figure it out together."

I nodded dumbly and she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, and then on the mouth. Her lips felt so warm and comforting. Her tongue assured me everything would be all right. Her hands on my body gave me strength and confidence.

"No amount of worrying ever fixed anything," she told me. "Let's not get dragged down by 'what ifs' and 'maybes' that might never come. We're starting a new life and I don't want to miss a single chance to enjoy it." She ran her hand down into my crotch to make sure I knew what she meant. "Okay?"

"Mother knows best," I managed a weak smile. She always knew how to make me feel better. "But don't expect a big ring if we have to get married."

"Oh, God, can I finish getting rid of my first husband before I have to deal with a second." She laughed and pulled back onto the road.

------------------------------------

Mom had opted for the scenic route, so we made our way on old two lane roads and rural highways. I was navigating using a couple of crappy gas station maps. My mood was much improved, and mom spent most of the ride so far telling me funny stories about all the trouble she and her sister had gotten up to when they were little.

"I have to pee." Mom wiggled in her seat. "How about you?"

"I could use a pit stop." I glanced at the map. "There's a town in about fifteen miles." As I was speaking Mom pulled over to the side of the road. We were in an unpopulated area surrounded by scrubby woods.

"I have to go now," Mom said with a mischievous smirk and got out of the car. I watched her head into the trees and took a moment to admire her bare legs showing from below her short, summer skirt, then I hopped out and followed her. She had stopped only about thirty yards into the woods, we could easily see the car from there. She was leaning on a big tree waiting for me.

"This looks like a good spot for you to go." Her eyes moved down to the front of my pants. I unzipped and took out my semi-erect penis. I stepped up to the tree and prepared to take my piss. "Can I hold it?" my mom asked in her most adorable voice.

I nodded and let go of my stiffening cock. She moved behind me, then reached around and held my shaft with just her finger tips on the underside, and thumb on top. I took me several moments to relax and get things flowing.

"Mmm, I like that," Mom purred in my ear as she watched me go. She moved my cock around, pointing it every which way, then jiggling it around so my stream made looping patterns on the dry tree bark. She giggled with delight at her new game. Just as the flow began to weaken she timidly edged one finger forward and touched my stream of piss right where it was squirting from my slit.

Mom squealed gleefully at the sensation, then emboldened by it, she actually cupped her hand beneath my fading stream and caught the last of it in her palm. It overflowed and spilled between her fingers. She then gripped my erection with her piss-soaked hand and stroked me. I know I should have been grossed out by this, but it seemed no matter what my mom did it was sexy beyond all reason.

"I can't hold it any longer," she said. "Do you want to watch me?"

"I do, Mom. I want to watch you to pee for me."

She walked out to the middle of the little leaf-strewn clearing, hiked up her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties and squatted down. She started with a series of little squirts, relaxing and letting some pee flow out, then clamping down and making it stop. She gave a little moan each time she did this.

A car whizzed by and reminded me just how close we were to the road (and to anyone who happened to be looking this way as they passed). This seemed to only encourage Mom, and she leaned back, putting one hand on the forest floor behind her. She lifted her hips and spread her feet apart, then she reached between her legs, and with two fingers spread her pussy lips apart.

With her cunt opened up to my view she relaxed and began to pee with a strong gush. I was stunned at how far her stream arced out from her tiny piss hole, which was no longer hidden behind her thick bush and the masking folds of her pussy. She laughed with almost rebellious joy at doing something out in the open that she normally did only in private. She was peeing in front of her son, without any inhibition or shame.

"Look at Mommy, sweetie!" She didn't need to tell me, I couldn't take my eyes off her even if I wanted. "Do you like watching Mommy's pussy while she pees outside?"

"It's beautiful, Mom."

Her surge thinned and the end of the liquid arc receded toward her. Mom moved her hand lower, the hand she used to catch my piss, and did the same with her own. She peed into her palm for several seconds and when there was no more left she rubbed her hand, wet with warm urine, against her pussy. She looked up at me, checking to see if she had gone too far for me yet. All she saw was a look of enthralled wonder on my face.

She played with her drenched pussy a bit more, then crawled across the ground to me and took my cock in her mouth just as a pickup truck zoomed by. I didn't know if they saw us, but I didn't really care either. My mom sucked my piss-tainted cock with singular passion. The compounding of taboos seemed to propel her to new planes of ecstasy.

"Mom, you suck my cock so good," I moaned. "You're such a nasty fucking slut."

I held her head and fucked my mother's mouth. She took my thrusts with expert skill, never gagging or choking no matter how deep I penetrated her throat. She played with my balls as my cock plunged in and out between her lips. Mom closed her mouth a fraction and dragged her teeth against the thin skin of my shaft, adding a whole new dimension to the experience.

When she looked up at me with those big brown eyes that seemed to beg me for my cum, I reached my peak and sent my load jetting down Mom's throat with urgent force. She took it all like a champ, as I knew she would. As soon as she was done milking me she stood up and pushed me down to my knees.

"Eat me now, sweetie, eat Mommy's pissy cunt." She spread her feet and crouched just enough so I could get my face between her legs. Her pussy was wet with her own fresh urine. The smell was strong, but not disagreeable as I had expected. I began licking her soaked lips and could taste the unique new combination of flavors. Her salty, and slightly bitter, pee had mixed with her pungent, feminine cum. My nose was filled with it, my mouth couldn't get enough of it, she tasted exquisite.

The feeling of her wet pussy hair moistening my cheeks, the distinctive new tang of her vagina, the very idea of what we were doing all combined with the excitement of hearing two more cars go past and drove me to suck my mother's cunt with audacious abandon.

"Oh, my God, you really like that don't you?" Mom practically shouted it. Then she called out, even louder, "My son loves sucking his mother's pussy!" There was no one around for miles and she was eager to take advantage of this rare freedom. "My little boy is sucking my cunt!" she screamed almost as loud as she could. "I'm going to come in my son's mouth! I'm coming in his mouth! I'm coming! I'm COOOOMING!!" Mom let loose, not holding anything back, and cried out in sinful rapture as if she wanted all the world to hear.

Mom humped my face throughout her violent orgasm and more cum flowed from her pussy, into my mouth, and down my chin. I couldn't stop sucking and licking her. I wanted to consume her, to swallow her, to once again becoming one with her. Even though her orgasm had passed, she remained standing above me, hunched over my mouth, and allowed me to take all the time I wanted with her pussy.

When we got back to the car, Mom asked me to drive.

"We should stop in that town and get cleaned up before we really start to stink."

"Good idea," I agreed and got us back on the road.

"I'm sorry for being so disgusting back there." Mom blushed, feeling her usual post-kink remorse. "I didn't mean to get that carried away. I just wanted us to watch each other. I took it too far again, didn't I?"

"If you had asked me before, I'd have said yes. But I have to admit, it was really hot while we were doing it."

"I know what you mean. I'm still turned on just thinking about it. It felt so good to just let go like that." As she spoke I noticed her hand caressing the insides of her thighs. She reclined her seat, and pulled her skirt up. "I'm sorry, honey, I'm still all worked up. I have to masturbate." She tickled her fingers playfully over her swollen pussy, still wet from pee, and cum, and my mouth.

"Just save some for tonight," I joked.

"Don't worry about that, sweetheart. I have plenty to go around."

She teased and toyed with her pussy for the next twenty minutes, only allowing herself to give in to her orgasm when we reached the outskirts of the little town. I wanted to jack off along with her, but I actually didn't have plenty to go around and wanted to save something for tonight.

As she brought herself to orgasm next to me, with her bare feet up on the dashboard, I fell in love with her all over again...for about the seventh time that day.

------------------------------------

We stopped at a gas station and used the restrooms to clean ourselves up, then found a diner. Our waitress was a high school girl with a really tight little rack that she proudly put on display by way of an extra small top with a low scoop neckline that showed more cleavage than was probably legal in these parts. She cheerfully took our order and bounced off to the kitchen with it. Once she was out of sight I turned back to my mom, who was staring at me with a dopey grin.

"You want to put your cock in her tight little puss, don't you?"

"Hell, yeah," I confirmed, "but only if you're there to watch."

"Such a good boy," she patted my cheek then gave it a pinch. "Always thinking of your poor horny ol' mother." She put on an exaggerated pout. "But that's the one thing I still can't help feeling guilty about. You should be out chasing after girls your own age instead of spending all your time jerking off to my saggy tits and wrinkled twat."

"But I love your wrinkled twat," I teased. "Your wrinkled, hairy, smelly, old--"

"Hey! Watch it, mister!" she warned with feigned indignity, taking a swipe at me that I managed to dodge.

"Speaking of hairy and old, I was thinking about Dad yesterday."

"What about him?" She made a face like she'd just found a month old fish at the bottom of the fridge.

"You are one of the sexiest, horniest, and wildest women ever, but from what I could tell, Dad was a total dud. How did you end up with him?"

"For the same reason I've made every other terrible choice in my life. I was scared." She twisted her napkin in her hand anxiously. "I had fooled around with some boys in high school, just the normal type of stuff. But when I left home and went to college I discovered all kinds of new sexual possibilities."

"So you got freaky in college?"

"Not exactly. I was obsessed with anything to do with sex, but I was too afraid to actually follow through. For instance, there was this girl I had a freshman crush on, and one day she invited me to a 'No-Pajama Party.' A bunch of girls would have a sleep over and just masturbate together all night. I was too shy and full of shame about my body then to actually go, but I fantasized about it all the time when I played with myself."

"That sounds like an awesome party!"

"No kidding. I always regretted not taking that risk." She began tearing little bits of the napkin as she went on. "But the more I discovered, the more twisted my fantasies became. I would go to the school library and read about abnormal sexuality and actually get off on it. I began having fantasies about orgies, and bondage, and being naked in public." She lowered her voice. "By the time I was a junior, it escalated to gang bang and rape fantasies, and...worse."

"Geez, Mom..."

"I know, I was sick. I realized that there was something wrong with me, and that I wouldn't be able to control my sexual urges on my own. I was afraid that eventually I'd give in and start doing all the depraved things I fantasized about. And that scared the hell out of me."

She looked like she was having second thoughts about confiding more secrets. I reached out and took her nervous hands in mine, trying to reassure her that she was safe with me.

"So that's when I found your father. The most normal, boring, uptight guy I could find. I figured that if I was with someone like him, it would keep me from pursuing my disgusting perversions."

"You definitely picked the right guy for that," I tried to lighten the mood.

"Definitely," she chuckled. "And my plan sort of worked for the most part. But no matter what I tried, I was constantly horny and I just wanted to fuck and come all the time."

"Um..." the waitress quietly got our attention. "Club sandwich?" She set the plate down in front of Mom with a blush, then put my burger in front of me before scurrying off. Mom held her giggle until the girl was out of sight.

"Your father was on a strict once-a-week fuck schedule, except when I had my period, then it would be a blowjob that week instead." Mom sighed and took a bite of her sandwich. "Over the years it became a strict once-a-month schedule, if I was lucky."

"But at least it kept you from becoming a total weirdo, right?"

"Almost. After all, I did start lusting after my son at some point. Oh, who am I kidding," she took a deep breath and looked at me with distressed resignation. "This is really hard to admit, but I had sexual feelings with you almost from the time you were born."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for instance...sometimes, when I was breastfeeding you, I would--" She stopped abruptly, biting her lip. "You know what, I don't want to get into all that." She shook her head to erase the unwanted thoughts, and then put on a big smile. "Let's talk about something else."

"Okay." I wasn't sure this was the best time to bring it up, but it was something on my mind. "Did Grandpa...did he molest you and Aunt Linda?" Mom laughed unexpectedly, almost spitting out her soda.

"More like we molested him," she corrected me. "On Sunday mornings our mom would leave for church before us to set things up in the kitchen since she was on the refreshments committee. Dad was left in charge of getting us ready. When he'd take his shower he'd leave the door open a bit so he could hear if we were causing any trouble." Mom chewed a bite of her sandwich remembering fondly.

"We'd always run in there and peek in at him and torment the poor man to no end. Finally he just gave in and let us get in the shower with him. And, of course, the only thing we wanted to do once we were in there was fiddle around with his man-parts."

"So he didn't make you do it?"

"Nope. C'mon, you know how me and my sister are. We couldn't wait for Sunday so we could play with Daddy. But the best was when Mom would go out at night and leave us home alone with Dad--which was rare. We'd make popcorn, then watch TV in the dark and take turns sitting on his lap. We'd beg him give us 'love tickles.' He'd ask 'Where do you want to get tickled?' and we'd always point between our legs like the horny little girls that we were.

"And he'd diddle his own daughters?"

"Oh God, did we love that. His big strong fingers, and the smell of his cologne. Geez, I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I remember the night Linda got the brilliant idea to take her pajama bottoms and underwear off before having her turn. It was nothing but naked love tickles for us after that. We loved our Daddy so much. I still think about him almost every day."

"Wow," was my only reaction. "So how come you waited so long to molest me?"

"I'm sorry, honey," she smirked. "If I had it to do over, I'd have started giving you naked love tickles on your little pee-pee a long time ago."

We joked and laughed for the rest of the meal. When we were done I made a quick run to the men's room and when I came out I could see Mom already waiting in the car. I went to pay the bill and the hot waitress rang me up.

"Congratulations," she said.

"Huh?" was my artful response.

"It's okay. You're wife told me all about you two, and I think it's totally hot."

"Oh? What did 'my wife' tell you?"

"About how she was your high school teacher, and you two fell in love, and how she waited for you to graduate so you could get married, and now you're on your way to California for your honeymoon. So congratulation!" She handed me my change with a sappy look in her eye.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Hard Times with Mom Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds