• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Therapist Ch. 02

The Therapist Ch. 02

Anthony's life was turned upside down after his visit to the therapist. Dr. McKensie, Charlotte, had opened up a new world in terms of sex. Now it was all he could think about.

In class his mind would wander to the therapy session. How she guided him through the ins and outs, literally, of having sex when you're particularly well endowed. He had always thought of himself as sort of a freak, destined to a life of frustration and disappointment when it came to sex. Now, he was starting to see it much differently.

She was so responsive! he thought. The way she moved and cried out. The way she talked when she got hot. The way her entire body convulsed when she came. Just thinking about it made him get hard. Not such a good idea in the middle of English Composition class.

That afternoon, he was leaving wrestling practice when his cell phone buzzed. It was Dr. McKensie.

"How are you, Anthony?"

"Great. Much better. Thanks."

"I'm glad to hear that. Did our session yesterday help?"

"Very much."

"Good. I've been thinking that it would be a good idea for us to have a follow up session. Just to be sure that the breakthroughs we achieved are properly integrated."

Anthony wasn't exactly sure what she meant but he liked the idea of seeing her again.

"Um, sure. I mean, I think that's a good idea."

"Good. I think we were making excellent progress. When that happens, it's important to follow up in a timely fashion." She cleared her throat. "Can you come to my office this afternoon? Now?"

"Now? Sure. I guess. Yeah."

"Very good. Now there's something very important I want you to keep in mind. This is entirely professional and as such it's entirely confidential. As your acting therapist, I will respect your privacy by keeping this completely between us. That means that you, too, must keep our visits completely confidential. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"That means you can't breathe a word about what goes on between us to anyone. Got that? There may be a time when we choose to expand our sessions to include your girlfriend, Angela is it? For now, though, even she mustn't know about it. Understand?"

"Yes. I promise I won't discuss it with anyone."

"Good. With that settled, I think we're free to continue the therapeutic practice and take it to new levels. Goodbye Anthony."

"Bye."

Antony's heart was pounding. He had hoped they could have another session but he didn't have the nerve to initiate it himself. He was frankly a little relieved to hear about the confidentiality part. His parents would freak if they knew what happened. And Angela. He didn't even want to think about Angela.

When he arrived at Dr. McKensie's office, Charlotte's office, it was well after five. Once again, the waiting room was empty. No receptionist. He heard her voice.

"Anthony, come in."

He entered her office and she was seated at her desk looking at some papers. She was wearing reading classes and she had her hair up. Anthony had wondered what it would be like the next time they met. Would they kiss? Shake hands? Embrace? I guess this answers it. It was very business-like.

"Sit down, Anthony."

He sat in the chair facing her desk. She regarded him closely.

"Anthony, I'm going to start by doing an inventory. I'm going to ask you a series of questions. It's important that you answer those questions truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. How did you feel after our last session?"

Anthony thought a moment.

"I felt great."

"That's good. I'm glad you felt the session was helpful."

"How did you feel?" Anthony asked, surprised at his own forwardness.

Charlotte stood and took off her glasses.

"Anthony, my role as therapist is to help you in any way I can. If I can help you achieve breakthroughs by inserting myself into the psycho-sexual dynamic, then that's what I'm prepared to do. Do you understand?"

"Um, I think so" he replied. "You're here to help me?"

"Exactly. I'm here to do anything and everything to help you overcome whatever obstacles are in your way. It's not about me. It's about you."

"I appreciate it."

"I know you do, Anthony."

She picked up a small notepad and walked to the front of the desk, sitting on the edge in front of him. She was wearing a short skirt and high heels. Her legs looked amazing.

"Anthony, when you thought about our last session, did it bring up any ancillary thoughts?"

"Um, I'm not sure..."

"Afterwards. When you were home, say, laying in bed. At night. Before you fell asleep. Maybe you let your imagination go, thinking about what you had experienced. Did you think about us, Anthony?"

He looked down, blushing.

"Mmmm-hmmm."

"Good. And when you were laying in bed, thinking about us, what were you wearing? Do you sleep in pajamas? In a t-shirt?"

"I was naked."

"Were you laying on your back? On your side?"

"On my back."

"Fine. So, you were laying in bed, naked, on your back and you were thinking of us."

"That's right" he answered, sheepishly. She leaned in.

"Did you touch yourself, Anthony?"

Anthony looked down again.

"Anthony, the only way this is going to work is if you talk to me. Now, did you masturbate while you were thinking of us?"

"Yes."

"Did you stroke your penis? Did you make it...long...and hard?"

"Yes" he said, feeling the pressure growing in his crotch.

"Did you play with the head until it became big and bulbous?"

"Uh-huh." She took her pen and circled the area around his growing bulge.

"Did your penis get very big? And hard?"

"Yes." Anthony could feel his cock getting hard now, pressing against his jeans.

"And did you keep stroking it...until you couldn't stand it any more?...Did you feel the surge of cum building in your big, hard cock?"

She was breathing audibly now.

"Yes."

"And did you come, Anthony? Did you think about us having sex, stroking your big, hard cock, until you exploded cum all over yourself?"

"Yes. Yes, I did."

"Good. Very good." She stood and walked slowly behind him. She put her hands on his shoulders. He could feel her breasts brushing against the back of his head. The pressure in his pants was enormous.

"Now, what exactly did you think about when you were stroking yourself. When you were laying in bed. Naked."

"Um, what we did, mainly."

"You thought about us having sex together?"

"That's right."

"And what specifically did you think about? I need to know what specific thoughts made you feel especially aroused?"

Anthony licked his lips, embarassed. She gave his broad shoulders a squeeze.

"Now, Anthony, if I'm going to help you in a therapeutic context then you're going to have to tell me everything. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Now. What exactly did you think about that turned you on the most?" She said emphatically.

"How it felt. When I was inside you."

She sat on the side of his chair, perched on the leather-upolstered arm. She pulled out her clip and shook her hair down to her shoulders.

"You thought about the sensations you felt when your penis was inside my vagina."

"Yes."

"How wet it felt. Here." Her hand went to her inner thighs, instructively.

"Yes."

"How soft it was, wrapped around your hard penis."

"Yes." Her fingers slipped beneath her skirt.

"How warm...and wet...and soft it felt inside my pussy."

"Yes."

"Good." She proceeded, methodically.

"Now, what else did you think about?"

"Your breasts."

"What about my breasts, Anthony?" She turned her body so her full breasts pressed against her sheer cotton blouse.

"How they looked. And felt. Your nipples." She pulled her shoulders back and cupped her hand under her bosom, for emphasis.

"Did you enjoy touching them, Anthony?

"Yes. I liked...to suck them."

"Did it excite you when my nipples became big...and hard...and you took them in your mouth?"

Anthony gulped. He thought he'd rip a hole in his jeans.

"Yes."

"Very good. What else did you think about?"

"Um, I thought about how you sounded while we did it. The things you said."

"What did I say that excited you?"

"That you wanted me. That it felt good. You know."

She noted it in her notebook. "You liked when I was verbal during love-making. I see. Did it excite you when I talked dirty to you?"

"A lot."

"When I said things like 'I want your big fucking cock'?"

"Yes."

"And the noise I made when I came? When I screamed?"

"Very much."

"That's very good, Anthony. Very good." She gave Anthony's thigh a squeeze.

"It's important that you get in touch with your sexuality. That you know what it is that turns you on the most."

Anthony shifted in his seat. His cock was so hard it hurt.

"Anthony, one last question." Thank God, he thought. I don't think I can take this much longer.

"Are you excited now?"

Anthony didn't answer.

"Yes, I see definite signs of male sexual response here." Her fingers pressed against his bulge.

"Anthony, has our conversation caused you to become aroused?"

"Uh-huh" he said, unable to speak.

"That must be uncomfortable. Is it uncomfortable for you, Anthony?"

"Yes."

"Why you should relieve the pressure, Anthony. That can't be comfortable at all. Here, let me help you."

She unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped his fly. He slid his pants down his legs. His cock tented his boxers.

"Now that still doesn't look very comfortable. Wouldn't it be better to take these off too?"

She slid down his boxers and there he was, in all his glory. She marvelled at the size of his penis.

"There, that's better. I'm sorry, I should have realized our conversation would result in a stimulative response. It must have been so painful cooped up like that. Here, perhaps if I gave it a little massage."

She gently brushed her fingers over his long, hard shaft. His cock stiffened and throbbed under her touch.

"That's better. Would a little oral stimulation help it feel better?"

"Yeah, I think so" said Anthony with great relief.

She knelt in front of him, between his legs, and guided his hard cock to her lips. She opened her mouth and gently took the tip between her lips. Her tongue slid over the tip, feeling the ridges and tickling the tender underside. It felt so good he squirmed in his chair. After a few minutes, she lifted her head. Her hand kept stroking him.

"I must admit that conducting the inventory caused me some significant stimulation as well. I definitely felt my heart rate quickening and my vagina becoming exceedingly wet."

She stood dropped her skirt to the floor. Her hand slipped under her panties.

"Yes, I'm quite wet. Here, feel."

She took his finger in her hand and slid it under her panties into her slit. It was dripping wet.

"You see, even the therapist is not totally immune to tranference."

She pulled her panties off, standing before him. She gripped the arms of the chair and spread her legs as he fingered her.

"Yes, I have the same reactions as you. I need the same relief from pent up libidinal urges."

She started to unbutton her blouse. He was inserting two fingers inside her now, his thumb on her clit. Her eyes were closed and she started to touch her breasts through her lacy bra.

"My breasts sometimes feel confined too. They feel so much better when they're released from binding clothes."

She pulled off her blouse, reached behind her back, and unclasped her bra. Her full breasts sprung forth, in front of his face.

"Take off your shirt, Anthony. To feel completely unencumbered. That's it."

They were both naked now. Her hands ran over his strong, muscled body. His pecs were big and well-defined, his arms muscular and thick. His abs were rippled, his shoulders broad. He had a washboard stomach and she ran her fingers over it appreciatively. God, he was built.

Anthony's hands cupped her breasts, his fingers sliding gently over her nipples. It felt wonderful. He felt them getting harder, bigger. She leaned towards him and slowly brought her breast to his face. He opened his mouth and she inserted her extended nipple between his lips. He began to suck and lick it hungrily.

"I like it when you suck my nipples, Anthony. I get very excited when you do that. Yes, I can definitely feel my pussy getting wetter. Roll the nipple in your tongue. That's it. Like that. Oh, yes. That feels so good. Now, suck hard, Anthony. Suck really hard. Ohhhhhhhh!"

He was sucking her grape-size nipple with abandon now and it was making his cock throb. He felt bigger and harder than he had ever been.

"I'm going to mount you now" she said, as she put her legs over the arms of the chair. She was facing him, with legs spread and draped over the leather arms. He held his rockhard cock upright and slowly she lowered herself. She felt it press against her wet pussy like a large, hot muscle. She slowly pressed into him, and felt his huge tip spread her lips. She gasped. As it popped inside her, she let out a shriek.

"Yes!" she cried. "God I want your cock!"

Anthony's head was spinning. He raised his hips and sunk the hard mass deeper inside her. She moaned. He rotated his hips and she felt the thick shaft brush her clitoris. She moaned again.

"Go slow" she gasped. "Oh my God, it's so fucking good" she moaned. "Feel how wet I am. My pussy is so wet for you, Anthony. Your big cock makes me so fucking wet."

Her words made him want to come so badly. But he held off. He took his time. Pushing into her a half inch at a time. Letting her adjust to his size. Making it last.

"God, yes" she moaned, as she arched her back, head tilted back, eyes closed. Her chest heaved and her breasts strained upward. Her nipples were standing straight out. He cupped one in each hand and slid his fingers back and forth over the nipples, rolling them, playing with them. Her breath intake revealed how sensitive they were. He pinched them, gently at first, then harder, tweaking the rosy flesh. She moaned again.

Using her legs as levers, she started to raise and lower herself on his gigantic cock. She was used to him now, as used as she'd ever be to something so big. She felt him filling her insides, invading her warm wet folds. He was going so deep, spreading her so wide. It felt glorious.

His hands were caressing her body now, her slender hips, her round ass, her beautiful back. He couldn't stop feeling her skin, so smooth and velvety. She loved the feeling of his strong hands on her body. He was so big and strong, she felt dominated by him, like he could break her in two with one thrust. Still, straddling him like this, she felt in control too. In control of the pace and the rhythm, and importantly, how deep he went.

And God, he went deep. So fucking deep. And how he spread her. Filled her. His shaft was so thick, it rubbed against her clit with each stroke. Oh, THIS is what sex is supposed to be! Riding this gorgeous stud and feeling his giant cock deep in me. She wanted him so bad. She felt her orgasm approaching and she quickened the pace. She was taking him deep now. Her hands were on his shoulders, gripping the hard muscles. She grinded her pussy into him and let out a long anguished moan. The waves of her orgasm washed over her.

When her orgasm finally subsided, she opened her eyes and saw him watching her, looking at her breasts longingly. Her chest was still heaving, and her breasts raised and lowered at his face level.

"I like to watch you come" he said, quietly.

"Does it turn you on?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Does it excite to know that you can make me come like that? That your body can fuck my body until I come like that? That your cock can give me such pleasure?"

"Very much."

"Do you know what would excite me more than anything?"

"What?"

"Watching you come. Feeling you come. Deep inside me. Feeling your your big, hard cock shooting cum deep inside me. Will you do that for me? Please?"

"Sure" he gulped.

"I want to give you the greatest orgasm of your life. I want to know what will turn you on more than anything. Tell me."

Anthony looked at her heaving breasts and swallowed.

"My breasts? Do you like my breasts, Anthony?"

She took her hands and touched her breasts, arching her back for him. She rubbed the nipples. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her. He was loving this.

"I like that you like my breasts, Anthony. I'm rather proud of them you know. I like it when you touch them. And suck them. You know, they're very sensitive."

She cupped one of the breasts in her hand and lifted it to her face. Her tongue reached out and licked the nipple. She gave out a little shudder.

"Ooooooh. Yes, they're very sensitive. It makes me really hot to think about you touching and sucking them. Does that excite you, Anthony."

"Oh yeah."

"I can tell because your cock is getting bigger inside me. Tell me, what do you want to do with my breasts, Anthony. You can do anything at all with them. They're yours. Just tell me what you want."

Anthony thought a moment.

"I want to suck them. While I come. I want to suck them and come at the same time."

"Oh, I'd like that, Anthony. I want you to do that to me. That makes me hot."

She raised her elbows high in the air, her hands in her hair. Her breasts lifted up gloriously. She started to slowly rotate her hips, rubbing against the tip of his cock. She arched her back and undulated her body, displaying her breasts for him. She was performing for him, like a lap dancer, rubbing herself against his crotch. Except his long, hard cock was buried in her up to the hilt.

She squeezed her upper arms together to press her breasts into one voluptuous mass. The nipples were side by side, big and hard.

"I want you to suck my breasts, Anthony. Please? It really excites me when you suck them. You know, when you suck my breasts, it makes me want to come. Did you know that? It's true. It gives me the best...orgasm...ever! Suck my breasts, Anthony. Make me come."

Instantly, Anthony buried his face in her bosom and found her nipples. He began sucking them voraciously, tonguing them, biting them. At the same time, his pelvis was pumping his cock in lightning thrusts. She cried out in pleasure. Knowing this was his secret fantasy made it more exciting for her. She wanted to take him to the highest height possible. She started to implore him in a hoarse, sexy voice.

"Yes! Now fuck me baby! Come on and fuck me!...That's it...Fuck me and suck me!...Give me your great big beautiful cock...That's it...Oh God, you feel so good!"

He was lifting his hips into her, sinking his cock in as far as it would go. He felt the tip pressing against her insides. She wanted it, now she was going to get it. Every... fucking... inch. Deeper. Deeper. Harder. Harder. Anthony was thrusting into her with everything he had. He was on the verge of orgasm.

She was crying out loudly now, her nails digging into his skin. Her body writhed on his thrusting cock. She was hotter than she'd ever felt. She wanted him to feel the same.

"Now, suck my nipples hard...Like that...Oh, baby, that's gonna make me come...Suck hard...Yes, I'm cumming...Suck and fuck me while I cum!...Yes!"

He gave one more thrust and buried his cock in her pussy. He grimaced and felt his sperm shoot deep within her, filling her warm, wet pussy. She let out a scream as her body started to shake and convulse. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Again he thrust and again she screamed and again he felt the flood of semen shoot inside her. One last explosion of cum and he was spent and she crumpled in his arms, her breasts pressed against his face. They stayed there the longest time, their bodies embracing.

Their second session was definitely a success.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Therapist Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds