• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Diary of a BBW Ch. 02

Diary of a BBW Ch. 02

Sept 23rd – Wed

8pm:

Hello diary I am still messed up from last night. I need some weed. Guess what "Mr. Sex Addict" called. I didn't expect him to call this soon. It seems like I got him real good. I told him he was a porn star. He told me he liked my emerald green eyes and short blonde hair. He knows how to say things that make a woman feel good. Oh so sweet. I think I will keep him for a while.

10pm

I need dick. "Mr. Sex Addict" turned me on with his sex talk but the fucker can't come because he is doing something with his rich hag of a girlfriend. I hate that bitch already. I am already getting mad at "Mr. Sex Addict". I am going to invite "Stoner Boy" over. For a white guy he knows where to get the good weed and he really is a funny guy. Besides he has been bugging me for ages for a taste of the queen bee. Maybe now I'm single I might just give him some.

1 AM

I am going to bed diary. I am so tired and stoned. "Stoner Boy" brought some really good shit and entertained me. He is so funny. So I let him suck my pussy. He is good, not as good as "Mr. Sex Addict" but he made me cum with his tongue. One good turn deserves another so I repaid the effort and gave him what he called the best blowjob. I sucked his nice cut white cock still he was hard. Then I squeezed his balls while giving him head. Oh yeah he was crying like a school girl. When he came I swallowed all his sperm and it was loads. Mmmm. I promised him next time if he is good I might just let him fuck my pussy.

Sept 24th : Thursday

8AM

I have a huge headache. Note to self no weed or giving head on a work day. I still have to drag my white ass into work. Oh yeah today is girls night out. Whoopee! I better go invite my girl Becca. Later diary.

9PM

I just got off the phone with that cunt Deanna. What a cow! If she lets herself go like that and looks like a cow it's not my fault her man flirts with me. How dare she warn me off her man? I wasn't going to do anything with him because he isn't all that. Now I am mad at her and I might just invite him over and suck his tiny white dick to spite her.

I am so mad right now I need a joint. Maybe I should invite "Stoner Boy" over. He always has the good stuff. Again maybe not, he would want to stick it and I'm not in the mood for his gentle loving. I really need a rough rider. Fuck it I'm going out with the girls tonight. Let's see what happens.

Sept 25 Friday

5AM

I don't feel so good. I am definitely taking the day off sick. Last night was....bad. What's wrong with me? I need help. Since "Mr. Minuteman" left I just can't seem to control myself.

Last night I went to the club with Becca and some slag called Michelle. Michelle is fat, fat, fat...and ugly. I was already high because "Stoner Boy" came over with some good weed. I rewarded him with some pussy. He was a decent fuck but I didn't cum. He is okay in bed but sometimes I need a real man if you know what I mean diary. I am still mad at "Mr. Sex Addict."

At the club the Jamaican boys were all over me. I love the way they grind their dicks on your ass to reggae music. A really nice one with dreads was dancing right up on me. I could feel his big black cock rubbing up my ass. I just pushed back hard against him and let him feel the full force of a big white ass. That didn't last because the boy pissed me off. He wanted me to buy him a drink – arrogant SOB!

Anyway Michelle and I got really drunk. Becca left us because she had to go back home to her boyfriend. The girl is too good! We hooked up with two island boys, who kindly offered to take us back to Michelle's apartment.

I sat in the back with "John John". He is a cool light-skinned black guy from St Lucia. Michelle was in the front with the driver – a huge 6 foot 5 Mandingo. He was just the way I like them. He was ebony dark with pearly white teeth. . I wanted that one. Lucky bitch!

While she gave directions, "John John" spread my legs wide in the back seat and finger fucked me. I loved the feeling of his black fingers inside my wet pussy. I leaned back and played with his cute dreads.

All too soon we got to her place. Immediately "Mandingo Man" took Michelle to her room. He didn't even bother to lock the door. He pushed her face down on the bed, pulled her pants down ripped his off and shoved his massive cock in her pussy.

I sat down with "John John" in the living room and sucked his cock. It was a nice healthy black cock and I really enjoyed its thickness in my mouth. In no time he came in my mouth and I swallowed all his thick semen. MMMM I enjoyed that. Next it was my turn to get some but he could not get it up again. We sat down and talked for half an hour and then I tried again. It was dead. What use is a dick if it isn't hard? Useless piece of shit!

In the next room was "Mandingo Man" eating Michelle out. Bitch was having it so good. Why do I get to pick the useless ones? "John John" mumbled an apology. I left his sorry ass and walked into the room and sat on the bed. "Mandingo Man" invited me over to join them. He wanted me to suck her titties. Tempting, but there was no way I was going to suck that drunken sluts nasty tits. Besides how was I going to face on Monday at work? I pulled my pants down and played with my pussy.

He stopped eating her and then spread her legs as wide as they could go. I watched as he used his monster dick to slap her clit. It must be like 10 inches long and so thick. I swallowed as he stretched her pussy hole with his thick dick. I think he liked me better because as he fucked her slowly he looked directly at me. Michelle was so drunk she was comatose and could only manage an occasional moan.

Next thing I heard was the sound of Michelle gagging, pushing him off her and dashing towards the washroom. This was my cue. He looked me directly in the eyes as I moved closer to him. I grabbed his thick cock and played with it. He pushed his thick fingers into my wet pussy. Damn it felt so good! We continued like this masturbating each other until we heard the toilet flush. The bitch must have suspects something because she came out and started screaming about me being a slut and trying to steal her man.

Her man! Please! No man would fuck that bitch more than once. She is just a ghetto white trash slut with droopy tattoos, facial hair and a smelly body. My man "John John" came into the room too and got involved. Him and "Mandingo Man" exchanged some angry words in that Jamaican Patois I find so sexy.

"John John" was shouting something about "Man wha a gwaan wid mi oman."

I am not his woman.

I got upset and told "Mandingo Man" to take me home. He got in the car He got in the car with his buddy and continued arguing as we drove off. I got in the back of the car and schemed silently. As I suspected "Mandingo Man" dropped off "John John" first. Good riddance to a waste of a dick.

I got in the front with "Mandingo Man". As he drove off we smiled at each other and he spread my thighs wide. I leaned back and let him rub my crotch with his hand. While he drove he unbuttoned my pants and slipped his hand inside my warm panties. His fingers rubbing my clit felt so good. All too soon we got to my place.

As I opened the door he grabbed me by the ass and smacked it. Oh yes! He is definitely my type of man. He spun me around and kissed me. What a great kisser. As we kissed we walked backwards into the kitchen. Right there he urgently tore my top off and then my pants. I kissed him all over as I pulled his shirt of his broad shoulders. He looked so good.

He lifted me to sit on the kitchen table top all the while kissing me. He slid his thick finger into my wet pussy and finger fucked me while sucking my nipples. His pants were halfway down his legs and his big cock was banging against my legs. He pushed two fingers into my pussy and continuing fingering me. He didn't stop kissing me all the time. We must have continued like this for a couple more minutes before I could take no more.

I pushed him onto the ground and pulled his pants off. I wanted that black cock inside me. I gasped as I went astride him and rubbed his cock on my wet pussy lips. "Mandingo Man" did not waste any time. He pulled me hard right onto him. Oh my god! He almost bruised me with what monster dick. He pumped my pussy hard and deep. He slapped my ass hard and called me his bitch. My pussy hurt so good. He pumped faster, deeper and harder. My tits hurt as he bit them. I loved that roughness.

The man is a fucking machine. I wanted it from behind so I asked him "Are you going to fuck me from behind? You big fucker!"

He smiled, his pearly whites lighting up his black face. I got off him and leaned over the kitchen table my ass in the air and my pussy ready for a beating. He surprised my by spitting on my anal hole. I knew what was coming next but I was too far gone to care. The fucker thrust his monster cock into my anal hole. My poor anal hole must have resisted that thick cock because he was telling me to relax. He used his thick fingers to tease my anal hole and then spit on it again. I found this so hot that I totally relaxed my tight anal hole. He thrust his cock inside my ass and began to pound it. My ass ached so much and it felt so good.

His hands grabbed my arms and pulled back hard as I screamed silently onto the table

"This is so good! Don't stop!"

He pumped me hard and deep each thrust tearing into my ass.

Finally I moaned, "Fuck my pussy you asshole make me cum."

Laughing he pulled his cock out of my ass and rubbed it on my pussy lips. "You waan me to mek u cum u bitch!" he said.

"Yes Yes yes...fuck me you asshole" I replied.

I was so close to exploding. All I wanted was his sperm deep inside me. He spanked my ass cheeks and then pulled my hair. What a rough rider!

He pulled my face back kissed me and thrust his cock deep inside me from behind. He pumped me deeply with long hard strokes as I started to cum. At that point he started to choke my neck. My orgasm was so hard.

"Oh my Oh my!" I screamed so loud I am sure I woke the neighborhood up.

He didn't stop as I shuddered. I was licking my tongue, feeling his big hands around my neck and could feel my toes curl.

I could hear him grunting as he pounded my wet pussy faster. I just wanted to feel his cum inside me. I clasped my legs tight around him and grabbed onto the table. He squeezed my ass really tight as his cum flooded my wet pussy. Damn he was good. I collapsed on the table as his hot gism flowed down the inside of my leg.

When he finished he slapped my ass and said, "That was good bitch."

I just got up and flopped onto a nearby chair. My ass hurt and my pussy was so mashed up. All I wanted to do was to go to sleep.

I gave him my number and told him to call me. He grunted, dressed up and left.

I went to get a shower, and wondered if I would see the fucker again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Diary of a BBW Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 433 milliseconds