• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alice and Her Daughter Amy Ch. 03

Alice and Her Daughter Amy Ch. 03

Amy, still hot and bothered from her mother's boyfriend sexing her up, stepped up to the woman and grasped the zipper tab near the neck of the stretch jump suit and began to pull it down. When it was at her waist Amy dropped to her knees and continued to pull it down. It did not stop at her crotch but rather went under her body and up her but in back. Amy released the zipper and started to rise and move behind the woman to finish unzipping her but Hellie said, "Don't get up, just reach between my legs and continue to push the zipper up and use both of your hands." When Amy did so, she found her face pressed close to the woman's shaved cunt, which was very prominent in the gap formed by the stretch blue material of her jump suit. As the teen aged girl pushed and stretched farther between the tall dark haired woman's slightly spread legs in an effort to push the zipper up to its stops, Hellie placed her right hand behind the girl's head and firmly but gently pressed the girl's pretty face into her puffy pussy lips. Her cunt was still wet, swollen, and very sensitive from the attention that her young lover's mouth had paid to it for several hours this morning. Hellie kept her own teen aged sex slave at her manor house up on the hill overlooking the small town and used her slave's body and, especially her mouth, whenever she felt the urge and had no one to do the deed to her, which was nearly all the time. The knowledge that this very pretty girl would be at her beck and call according to her brother, Ted, did nothing to cool her hot body. As Amy began to move her tongue ever so lightly over the full outer lips of Hellie's fascinating pussy, Hellie spoke to Ted, "I thought you were ready to pull up stakes and move out of here and in with me until you found greener pastures."

Ted, sitting on the couch in a pair of black silk boxers with a prominent tent standing in his lap, replied, "I think Amy there," he nodded toward the kneeling girl mouthing Hellie's slick cunt, "is the greener pastures. I've always fantasized about taking a young virgin woman with absolutely no sexual experience or history, and train her from virgin to total and complete slut or sex slave. Haven't you ever had a fantasy like that?"

Hellie's eyes were half-lidded now as her pussy began to moisten and to open a little more inviting Amy's tongue to explore just below the surface. A very small "ummhh" escaped her lips as she opened her mouth to answer Ted. "Of course I've had that fantasy you ass hole, except that mine was to train a male-you. And I did and I loved it."

"And you did a really good job of it too, Sis," he smiled. "You made me the gigolo I am today."

Hellie's eyes were completely closed and she had an excited smile on her face as she answered him, "Fucking A I did and don't you forget it. You owe me big time."

"Then let's train her together. We can even throw her mother in for good measure."

"Spill it," Hellie said in a sharp tone as her eyes opened and sent him a penetrating glare.

"Her mother is so in love with my dick she is willing to let me train her daughter if I will stay around and keep her satisfied."

"And her mother...?" Hellie moaned as Amy's tongue began to wriggle around like a worm inside of her now wet pussy sending shivers of titillating pleasure through the insides of her cunt.

"A good looker, very nice tits, eager mouth, and a complete slut for my cock."

"And what do I get out of her?" Hellie moaned as Amy's tongue moved ever more quickly and more deeply into her depths.

Ted smiled as he watched his little naïve cock slave do ever more pleasing things to his sister's pussy and answered in a few moments, "How abut this-we train the girl together and you can have the mother as your personal slave in training. She already likes a good spanking during sex as well as fairly hard nipple and pussy torture. She's right up your alley, Hellie."

Hellie's eyes screwed tightly shut as she ground Amy's mouth very tightly against her spasming pussy as her body jerked in a nice orgasm. "Deal," she moaned as the shudders running through her body slowly subsided and she basked in the afterglow of a good orgasm.

Alice wasn't due home for three hours and Ted took full advantage of having Amy at his and Hellie's mercy, which was no mercy at all. He and Hellie stripped naked and began to take turns holding the smaller woman on their laps kissing her deeply and passionately as they fondled her breasts with expert fingers. Hellie especially knew just how to squeeze the hard nipples with enough force to cause mild pain but also the expertise to turn this pain to the pleasure of hard sex. Her teeth and lips made a shambles of Amy's inexperienced senses as the older woman drove the newbie to ever higher levels of lust without ever allowing her to get off. When Hellie became aroused she pushed the girl away toward Ted who took up the gauntlet and continued Amy's torrid torment. An hour before Alice was due home, Hellie sat Amy straddling Ted's lap with her back to his face where he began nibbling and biting gently at her shoulders and neck.

By this time, Amy was simply one big sensitive nerve responding erotically and strongly to nearly any touch of the two older people. As Ted sent exquisite shivers of intense pleasure through her body with his lips and teeth, Hellie sat on a stool in front of the writhing girl and began to bind her rock hard nipples. She retrieved a 30 inch long piece of thread from Alice's sewing basket in the bedroom and placed the middle of the piece of thread across the base of Amy's nipple where it protruded from the large pink aureole. Then she began wrapping it by allowing each end to swing below the nipple, cross and come up the other side and cross over the top. With each wrap, Hellie pulled the thread gently tightening the wraps just snug. But with each wrap, as they slowly moved toward the nipple's end, the pressure built up in Amy's swelling nipple. When Hellie finally tied off the thread just a quarter of an inch shy of the end of the sensitive fleshy organ, the entire nipple was squeezed tightly up to the end of the thread where it expanded dramatically to a large nearly spherical piece of flesh. Then came the other nipple.

When Alice entered her house, she was not surprised to see her daughter naked and in the throes of passion with Ted, but Hellie was a total surprise. Amy was sitting backwards on Ted's lap just as she had been for nearly the whole hour with Ted's mouth, teeth, and tongue working her ears and neck over wickedly, but with Hellie sitting in front of her on a stool teasing her wrapped and hugely swollen nipples with the soft feathery ends of two long goose quills. Amy would moan loudly and desperately whenever Ted's mouth closed on her shoulders and his hands squeezed her titties and then even louder when he released her and Hellie played the feathers over the hypersensitive nipples.

Alice considered becoming very angry at the obvious sexual torture and abuse her daughter was suffering at the hands of the two abusers. Then she saw Ted's totally rock hard cock nearly a glowing purple as it stood between Amy's spread legs rubbing against her swollen wet labia.

"Wh, what are you doing to Amy?" Alice asked Ted trepidation clearly evident in her voice.

"Training her just like you told me to do last night and this morning, Alice. The first step is to make her a cock hungry nymphomaniac by keeping her in a highly aroused state without ever getting off. If you don't like it, I can pack up and leave," he said with a wry smile on his face. "Or, maybe I could get out from under your little virgin daughter and let you slide your hot pussy up and down my cock for awhile."

The image in Alice's mind was too much for the horny mother. She slowly stripped her clothes off and let them fall carelessly to the floor as she watched Ted, with that gorgeous piece of rock-hard looking dick that could have been chiseled from granite and polished to erotic smoothness.

As it slipped from beneath her daughter's naked ass, Alice slowly walked to Ted where he now sat next to Amy on the couch. He put his hands on her hips and turned her around so her back was toward him and allowed her to slowly bend her knees as he guided his cock into her already steaming pussy. He forced Alice to slide her pussy very slowly up and down the entire length of his cock making her feel the exquisite sensations of the friction of each vein and wrinkle of skin as it slid between her clinging pussy walls. Sliding as slowly as she was, up and down and up again, was driving her crazy with the heat of sexual passion. As if that was not stimulation enough, she felt the fingers of both of his hands settle onto her lap and move very slowly to her wet wanting pussy. Then he evoked his knowledge of her body by driving her pussy to excesses of arousal yet always pulling back at the brink of her satisfaction leaving her gasping with unquenched desire.

"I think that Amy should lose her cherry tonight, Alice," he whispered with his lips grazing her left ear with each word and her feeling the slight touch of moving air in her ear as he spoke. "What do you think?"

"OH, God, Ted," she moaned in a keening voice, the erotic sensations in her ear sending tremors down to the lower pars of her body. "I think whatever you want me to think just please don't make me fuck you at this snail's pace any longer. I'll never get off this way."

"I'll get you off as soon as we come to an agreement. Do YOU," he emphasized her name meaningfully, "think Amy should get fucked this night and lose her cherry?"

Thinking that Ted wanted to fuck her daughter, Alice whispered in a raspy voice, "Yes, I do,"

"Good," he said and then tonguing her left ear with a stiff tongue sending those lightning bolts of acute sensation down her neck to her breasts and then her pussy yet again. "It's a done deal. I'll get you off as soon as you put on the strap-on and make Amy come."

She leaned her head back onto Ted's shoulder and moaned pitifully and loudly, "No, Ted, not me."

He immediately pulled her from his dick, slid her body onto the couch, stood, and said to Hellie, "Let's get the fuck out of here. This bitch lied to me. She said she wanted my dick in her life and cunt for awhile longer and was willing to trade her daughter for it. Now she tells me that she won't do something I tell her to do. Let's hit the road, Hellie."

"It's about fucking time, Ted," she said in a brutal tone of voice. "I'm tired of teasing these cunts. Let's go back to my place and fuck all night."

"Sounds like a plan," he said as he retrieved his clothes and started dressing.

"Nooo, please, Ted," Alice whimpered as she slid onto her knees, crawled to him, and put her arms around his knees sobbing. She had known since the previous day that Ted would want to hurt her, make her crawl and beg, and then administer a punishment upon her body. That was what she was waiting for. In the administering of her punishment, Ted would transfer the power to her. In punishing her, he would raise his own level of passionate need beyond his control and into her control. No man was as controllable as a man in the clutches of his submissive woman after punishing her. Once he punished her, he was her's for the night.

"If I stay bitch, what will you do for me? Tell me." he asked sneering at her.

Realizing that her punishment would be the emotional and mental pain of fucking her own daughter with a strap-on, she sobbed real tears of regret and pain at her willingness to trade her daughter's virgin body to this man for her own sexual gratification. But that decision had already been made.

She bowed her head in partial submission and partial playacting and said, "I will do what you tell me to do."

"And what is that, Alice," he said in less angry voice.

"I will put on the strap-on and take Amy's cherry. I will fuck her for you and Hellie."

The emotions that ran through her mind may not have been as intensely elated as the emotions that ran through his and Hellie's minds; after all, they thought they were the winners and that Alice had totally capitulated to them. Yet, her emotions were probably more realistic. With the act of fucking her own daughter for their entertainment, she had set the stage for what should be a longer relationship between her and Ted-a relationship that included his cock in her cunt frequently and energetically as he used Amy and Hellie's interactions with him as stimulation. At least that was how she planned it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Alice and Her Daughter Amy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds