• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Teaching My Wife Ch. 01

Teaching My Wife Ch. 01

12

After nearly 25 years of marriage our sex life had become more and more conservative and predictable. Somewhere along the way the woman who indulged many of my fantasies and kinks had grown more and more plain vanilla in her sexual preferences.

I fondly recall in years past suggesting that we fill a condom with water and freeze it and watching her go upstairs, return with a condom, fill it with water from the kitchen sink, tie the end to prevent leaks and put it into the freezer. I remember watching her fill the condom with a fair amount of water and telling her that water expanded when it froze and her telling me that she knew that and seeing the twinkle in her eyes that let me know she was looking forward to feeling the icy dildo inside of her pussy. Watching her fuck herself to orgasm with the frozen condom was always a turn on as was fucking her after while the walls of her pussy were still chilled from the icy dildo.

I remember sending her out to the sporting goods store to buy a ping pong paddle to use on her lovely ass and later sending her to the adult store to buy a whip. She returned with a black leather flogger that we still have to this day.

I used to tell her to go to the bedroom, get the flogger and the ropes and to strip naked. I would then tie her feet to the foot board. I would also take a belt and cinch it around her slender waist and then take two ropes, run them under the belt and tie her to the footboard so she could not scoot her ass away from the edge of the bed. Finally, I would tie rope around each knee and tie the ends to the posts on either side of the bed spreading her wide open. For a finishing touch I would jam a pillow under her ass which had the effect of lifting her pussy higher and make it even more exposed.

Once she was secured in place I would get a deck of cards. I would ask her for a number from one to 54 (two jokers) and I would draw six cards starting with the number she gave me. The numbers on the cards would indicate how many strokes she would get with the flogger with one card for each breast, one for each inner thigh and two for her pussy. Black cards were for harder blows and red were for medium. If a joker came up I would pick another card and the card would be doubled.

I would then blindfold her and the flogging would begin. First one breast to the number on the card, then the other, next the inner thighs and finally her pussy. If I was feeling particularly diabolical, I would first finger her pussy to get her even wetter and then spread her pussy lips open before administering the strokes to her pussy. The flogging itself was actually pretty tame and definitely not hard enough to break the skin or to raise welts that lasted any length of time, just enough to get her to jump and grunt from each blow.

Sometimes while we were doing this she started to get really turned on and I would keep flogging her pussy and tell her I would stop once she had an orgasm. I would tell her that if she wanted to reach orgasm from the strokes of the flogger that she had to ask for more strokes. Hearing her say "please" and "again" over and over again as I flogged her pussy is a memory that gets me hard to this day. If she did not come from the flogging I would finish her off with one of our sex toys or my mouth or cock.

We did the flogging scene for several years before she decided she was not into that anymore and we stopped. We also stopped doing other kinky things that we enjoyed as somewhere along the way the sexually adventurous woman who was my wife became less and less daring as far as our sexual activities and this story is about how I went about changing that. Before getting into the story I should describe my wife. Her name is Ann and she is 5'2" tall and weighs 115 pounds. She has brown hair and eyes. Her breasts are a natural B cup and she has a very, very thin waist which gives her a very curvy hourglass figure and an ass to die for. Although I had talked her into shaving her pussy a couple of times in the past she has in recent years kept a full bush. We never had children so her pussy is still nice and tight.

As I said, somehow over the years our sex life became more and more routine. We had sex maybe once a week usually on Sunday morning in our bed and although I still used some toys on her and we pleasured each other orally (although Ann rarely swallowed), the kinky, out there aspect was gone. It was as much my fault as it was hers and the tipping point was my developing a medical condition that caused high blood pressure leading to ED that fortunately reversed once the condition was treated and my blood pressure returned to normal. This episode made me realize that I had a limited number of years of serious fucking left and that I better use it before I really did lose it.

I started to try to have sex with Ann more often but she resisted and we would sometimes argue about how often we had sex and what we did to each other when we "played" as we called it. I finally got fed up and told her that either she satisfy me by going back to the woman she once was or that I would find someone else who would and that maybe that would lead to more than just a sexual relationship. I told her that I wanted her to go back to the time when she told me that she wanted to be a lady outside the bedroom but a whore in the bedroom. I told her that she needed serious whore training to regain her former mojo and she eventually agreed.

When she agreed to the training, Ann thought that I was going to do the training but I told her to remember the disasters we had when I tried to teach her to ski and to play golf. Maybe it is just us but it always seems difficult for a spouse to teach the other how to do something. For us, it is just causes one argument after another. My showing Ann how to swing a golf club just never seemed as effective as when a golf instructor told or showed her the same thing. In addition, I knew that I would be more susceptible to her pleas to stop or slow down than would a stranger thus keeping the boundaries of our sexual activities largely where they were.

I could see the wheels turning as Ann realized that her training would be at the hands of other men and the look of horror that came across her face. Ann tried to bargain with me, telling me that she already knew how to be a whore in the bedroom but I would not have any of it. When she saw that she would not change my mind she started to cry but I told her that either she would be trained by other men or our relationship would likely be in trouble. Ann ran up to the master bathroom and closed the door. I could hear her crying softly but the next morning she woke me with her lips on my cock and told me that she would do whatever it took to insure that we would stay together.

Ann works for a business consulting company and has to travel about once every four to six weeks to various locations in the US for a couple of days on each trip. I decided that having her training occur during these trips would be the best because the men involved would likely never see her again and she could protect her anonymity. Ann was relieved when I told her this part of the plan although she failed to realize that if the men she choose did not know her beforehand and understood it was a one time deal they would likely just fuck her brains out and otherwise use her more harshly than I would. Ann was about to find out the difference between having someone make love to her and fucking her.

Ann had a trip to Atlanta coming up in about two weeks so I got busy putting things in place. I bought a compact video camera and a small tripod. The camera had pretty good low light capability although I told Ann that whenever possible she should leave lots of lights on in her room. Besides the camera Ann would take various sex toys with her depending upon the scenes she was to enact with her trainer. This meant that Ann would have to check at least one piece of luggage unless she wanted to run the risk of having to answer a lot of embarrassing questions at airport security. I would also give Ann a letter outlining what her "trainer" was to do to her and she was to give this letter to the guy she picked.

Normally, Ann would come back from her business trips on Friday afternoon or evening but to allow time for her training we decided that she would stay over on Friday night and come back late Saturday instead. We would have to pay for the extra night but it would be a small price to pay. Ann would tell her company that she was staying on to visit with some old friends who had recently moved to Atlanta and just deduct the Friday night hotel and expenses from her reimbursement request.

A few days before she was to leave, I asked Ann to get her clothes ready for the trip and when she was ready I would review what she had selected. She picked out her usual conservative selection of business wear and I went through it and took out all of the panties she had selected. I let her keep the bras as she did not want to have her nipples pointing out at clients and colleagues so as to diminish her professional demeanor. I added a pair of CFM heels, a garter belt and stockings as well as a Victoria's Secret push up bra and a short skirt with a slit up the side.

I told Ann that she was to dress up in garter and hose, CFM heels, the push up bra, slinky top and short skirt and find a guy on Friday night, flirt with him enough to let him know that she was up for a wild time and once she was sure he was interested to tell him the story of how we wanted her trained sexually by strangers and tell him about the letter. If he continued to be interested she was to give him the letter and ask him if he was willing to do to her what the letter said. I let Ann read the letter before she left so she knew upfront exactly what would be happening to her if she picked up a guy and took him back to her room. Besides having the guy do the things in the letter to her Ann also understood that all three of her holes were to be available to the guy and that she was to do her best to please him. The only conditions were that she had to video the encounter and he had to use a condom when he was in her pussy or ass.

The letter I gave her read as follows:

"If Ann has given you this letter then things have progressed pretty far and she wants you to use her and fuck her. Ann is my wife and she has agreed that she needs to be trained to be more of a slut in the bedroom. She is yours for the night and tomorrow morning provided that you allow her to video your session and use a condom when you are in her pussy or ass. Other than that she is yours to do with as you see fit.

Ann does not like to swallow cum nor does she like cum on her face. She has agreed to try to learn to do both so you should definitely cum in her mouth and on her face.

I included a toy kit in Ann's luggage. In the kit is a bandana you can use as a gag, a flogger, a tube of lube, a deck of cards and assorted lengths of rope. I used to tie Ann with her legs open and flog her tits, pussy and inner thighs. When I say "flog" I mean hard enough to get a yelp out of her but not hard enough to break the skin or raise welts that last more than a few minutes. Once you get started you should get the hang of how hard she can take it without being damaged. After you get done with the warm-up flogs ask Ann to pick a card from the deck and take it and the next six cards. The numbers on the first four cards will tell you how many strokes Ann is to get on each breast and each upper, inner thigh and the last two cards will be the number for her pussy. If a joker comes up pick another card and double the card(s).

For the flogging, you should tie Ann up so that her breasts, inner thighs and pussy are exposed and open to the flogger. The object is to position Ann so that her pussy is facing up as though she had drawn her knees up to he chest. Then you can bring the flogger down on it. Putting a pillow under her ass will also sometimes make her pussy an easier target. You can leave her hands free as she used to know enough to keep them out of the way.

Take your time in tying Ann up as I used to do this along with fingering her pussy a bit and/or playing with her nipples. I would also make comments about how it would feel when the flogger came down on her more intimate parts. Ann would quiver and sometimes even moan as her mind anticipated what her body would soon feel.

Ann would sometimes come just from having her pussy flogged and you should watch her reactions to see if this is the case when you flog her. Her pussy getting wetter is usually a good sign that she may be up to coming from the flogging. If she is getting wetter and wetter ask her if she wants to come from the flogging and if she says "yes" make her ask for the additional strokes and then gag her and flog her enough to make her cum. If she does not come from the flogging then give her an orgasm by fucking her (condom required) before untying her. You will be amazed how kinky is to have your skin against hers and feel how warm her skin is in spots from the flogging.

I also included a tube of lube as Ann used to let me fuck her in the ass but that has been off limits for a while now but if you are into anal then fuck her ass.

We also used to play with a condom filled with water that had been frozen. Ann used to fuck herself with it and then I would fuck her. I know you cannot do exactly that but you should have her slip on a little something revealing and go to the ice machine. When she gets back you can fill her ass and pussy with ice cubes or you can have her do it. She will carry on and try to talk you out of it but do not take "no" for an answer and as the ice takes effect you can finger her to an orgasm and then fuck her refrigerated pussy and/or asshole. Ann would come like gangbusters from the fucking I would give her after we chilled her pussy even though she said the walls of her pussy did not feel my thrusts as much as they did when they were at a normal temperature.

Ann used to be very hot in bed and I hope training sessions like these get her back to that state. She is your slut for tonight so make good use of her. When Ann gets hot she likes the side of her neck (below her ear) licked and kissed. If she really is getting into it you can lick her ear also.

Remember, Ann has selected you and she is your fuck toy for this evening. You are not making love to her, you are fucking her. Do not do anything to permanently damage her but otherwise use her for your pleasure."

The guy Ann was sitting with at the bar to whom she had given the letter took a deep breath and asked for the check. He asked her if she was sure and whether she had read the letter. Ann said that she had read the letter and knew what would happen to her if she took him back to her room. They discussed the letter a bit more and Ann answered some questions the guy had about how we used to do the things listed in the letter and finally they walked out of the bar and took the elevator up to her room.

From the video I could see that the guy she picked, Lou, was about 6 feet tall with a stocky build and around 200 pounds. He looked to be Italian and had black hair and a moustache. He seemed confident but not arrogant which was good as Ann would soon be tied with all of her charms open to him as he wielded the flogger and otherwise used her. Ann and I had talked about the risks in letting a stranger do these kinds of things to her but Ann finally decided that there was no more risk than there would be if she had just picked up a guy for casual sex on one of her trips. As we talked about it Ann pointed out that most guys in this kind of a situation would be happy with just regular sex. Here the guy would be able to fuck her pussy, ass and mouth as well as do some more kinky things with and to her. Ann reasoned that they guy would be so happy with having access to all three of her holes and doing the kinky stuff in the letter that he would be unlikely to do other things that could harm her. She had me almost convinced and vetoed any suggestions I made that we put other less aggressive activities on the menu for the first session. Ann also reasoned that the flogging would be among the most intense things she experienced and if she got it out of the way she would be more likely to accept further training sessions in the future.

The next few hours were an experience for Ann and Lou gave her a real workout. Ann turned on the video camera and Lou started off by nodding at Ann and saying "Show me what you got honey". Ann then slowly took off her skirt and top and put them aside. He told her to leave the garter belt, hose and heels on. He then had her undress him and that was when she first saw that his cock was larger than she had experienced before. Lou's cock turned out to be nearly nine inches and very thick when fully erect.

Lou got Ann on her knees in front of him and he said "start sucking baby, your husband wants me to teach you to swallow cum". Ann went to work and tried mightily to take his full cock into her throat but it was just too big for her even though she has been able to deep throat my standard size cock for years. When he was about to come he took her head in his hands and held her tight. Ann told me that he fired six or seven good shots of cum into her mouth and then held her in place until she swallowed. She said swallowing was not as bad as she feared and thought that maybe that was due to the fact that she was with a stranger who may not let her spit out his cum as I do. I was happy to see that she was beginning to understand the difference between making love and fucking.

He let her rest and clean up and then sent her out to get some ice. When she returned he had her strip again and then told her to start putting ice cubes into her ass and pussy. Ann got three cubes into her ass and four into her pussy when she begged him to let her stop. Lou told her that she had to get a dozen cubes inside of her and what hole was her choice. She cried and whimpered but kept trying and eventually got six cubes into her pussy and five into her ass. He told her she could use the twelfth cube on her nipples and she rubbed it over them until they hardened into little points. He made her keep the ice inside until it melted and then he fucked her pussy while it was still chilled from the ice. Ann said that she came like crazy even though her pussy felt like it was frozen and she could barely feel his thick cock against the walls of her cunt.

After this they slept for a while and woke up about four in the morning. Lou said "OK, honey, first I cooled you off and now it is time to warm you up." Ann knew that this meant that her flogging was at hand. Lou then tied Ann spread open on the bed as described in the letter, had Ann pick out the six cards from the deck and flogged her tits, thighs and pussy until he saw that she was getting wet. He asked her if she wanted him to continue flogging her pussy until she came and she said that she did. He said that although he would enjoy hearing her beg for more strokes he was going to gag her so she would not disturb the other guests. He forced the gag between her lips and tied it behind her head which was a new experience as I had never gagged Ann before. He then stepped back and zeroed in on her wet pussy. Blow after blow landed on her exposed, defenseless, open pussy and it seemed to go on forever. Ann would make a sound or a grunt whenever the flogger hit her pussy. Every ten strokes or so Lou would stop and finger her pussy and Ann would moan and try to hump his fingers deeper into her. Ann must have been enjoying herself because she never made a move with her hands to protect her pussy although she later told me that she did not move her hands to intervene in her pussy's punishment because she did not want Lou to tie her hands as she wanted to feel at least a little bit in control.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Teaching My Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds