• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strip

Strip

'Strip!'

What the hell? This wasn't how she imagined it, this wasn't how it was going to happen. Too shocked to argue she did as she was told, at least to her underwear, white bra, white thong, white suspenders and white stockings. The only other colour was the black high heeled shoes she wore.

'I said strip, that means underwear as well bitch.'

Bitch? She thought this was supposed to be her introduction to becoming a slave not total humiliation. He knew she had a problem with being seen naked and yet he commanded her to be totally undressed for him as soon as she walked through the door. She stood there, now scared of being there, scared of what she had agreed to. He repeated himself, in the same tone 'Strip.'

And the tone brought her back and almost on auto pilot she did, letting the white scraps of clothing pool on the floor around her feet. Without her heels she was smaller than the man openly examining her with his eyes. Not rushing he took in every inch of her. Her painted toes, the slender ankles, the legs that seemed to take an eternity to travel. Her curvaceous torso, her breasts full and aroused. Finally her face, the eyes that could not look at him and her mouth that wasn't smiling. He appreciated what was before him but he kept his face blank. Not speaking he led her to a chair, high backed with a leather seat. 'Rest yourself on it'.

He ordered and without hesitation she did and once in position he kicked her legs apart so she was spread eagled, her weight full on the wood that with a dull sensation dug in to her arms and chest. She had imagined a hundred times how he was going to sensually seduce her into submission, gently take her into making her his. That thought was ripped out as he roughly plunged 3 fingers into her, They went in easily with the wetness which to her dismay was plentiful. She didn't want to be aroused she didn't want to enjoy it, she hated this but it wasn't going to stop, not any time soon anyway. For a few brief seconds his kept his hand still, his fingers flexing and exploring the moist velvety tunnel. He withdrew them as quickly as he had entered and brought his fingers to his mouth, licking each one in turn he made an appreciative sound, he told her how good she tasted and how he was going to have more. Her reply? 'Bastard'.

He stopped and brought the still damp hand hard down on her ass. A resounding WHACK echoed round the room. She jumped almost falling from the chair, unbalanced she grabbed for the support of the seat and barely caught it.

'Get up bitch, NOW.' She got up and spun round to face him. 'Bastard, how dare you hit me?'

He looked at down her, his eyes meeting hers. 'How dare I hit you?' 'Not only do you speak without permission you slander your Master with no reason, whatever I do is reason enough'.

And without further hesitation he grabbed her by the hair, wound his fingers into the length and pulled her round the side of him. Seating himself she was roughly dragged down and placed over his knees. One leg held her still and in place and without speaking his hand came down again, meeting with the already red mark on her behind. The connection made her jump but he held her in place. WHACK another stroke from his powerful hand. She verbally made clear the pain that she felt each time his hand connected but a third, fourth, fifth and sixth stroke made her more aroused that she ever imagined she could be. When he stopped, although she felt it was as though she was purposely winding him up she muttered in a quiet but audible voice 'Is the hardest you can hit?'

He laughed and replied 'That won't work with me bitch, I can feel how you respond to my hand, how you pushed against my knees on the last two strokes, how you really want more. You want more for your own pleasure and that you shall earn it, not try to play me with your words'.

She fell silent, her breathing heavy, now thoughtless she said nothing, not moving till he removed her still by her hair. As he stood he pushed her to her knees. He started to remove his clothes, knowing she could not resist watching, he had not commanded her to lower her eyes so as he unzipped his trousers them removed them as well as his underwear he openly smiled as her face registered what she was seeing. Looking as far as she could upwards she saw his chest, his stomach, and oh my god, a cock that would by appearances tear her in half. He was almost totally hard and as he touched himself as she watched he hardened further. As much as she didn't want to she ached to hold him, take him into her mouth, pleasure him, show him she could be good. She made a move forwards but the action only earned her a sharp verbal reprimand. Without further conversation he moved away from her, sitting in the chair which she now noticed was opposite a large luxuriously covered bed. He motioned her to go over to bed which she did willingly. 'Lie down and close your eyes'.

And she did, the coolness of the covers made her shiver a little. He got up and from a table near by picked up a blindfold. Already not being able to see what he was doing or was going to do made her nervous. She thought of opening her eyes but strangely the nervousness excited her. She felt the blindfold covering her eyes and she without command lifted her head so it could be placed properly. He trailed a finger from her forehead down her cheek and then down her throat, then nothing. Not a touch or a word. She could not hear him moving, that excited her even more, all that she could think was 'What next?'

She felt cool leather wrapping around her left wrist and the click of a clasp. A slight movement and the same to her right wrist. She flexed her fingers and then became still again. The same coolness then encased her ankles and now a collar went around her throat. With the same action from her he was able to lock the collar without a command from him and he smiled. 'She learns quickly.' He thought

He still didn't speak and she moved slightly to feel more comfortable. His hands began an exploration of her. Her face, neck and throat. Her breasts which were now holding nipples which awakened after a gentle tweak. Her stomach which became taught as his hand traveled lower. Arriving at her pussy, he deliberately avoided the sensitive clit which already was swollen and aching to be touched. He touched her thighs, stroking them, making her moan. She now truly ached for his touch. 'Please' she moaned.

'What do you want bitch, tell me?'

'Please, touch me, make me cum.'

'Touch you? Make you cum?'

'I think not, you are here for my pleasure, your needs or wants are not important. If it pleases me to see you climax then so be it but until then I do as I please, so quiet, not another word from you.'

Like before his pushed her legs apart so he could see her femininity, fastening her ankle restraints to each corner of the bed he left her hands free, a test of whether she could obey, not to touch him or herself in the heat of sexual pleasure. Gently massaging her legs as he explored her, he again arrived at the wetness that he could now smell, sweetness, a scent that lured him. Leaving her for a time he brought back a vibrating large dildo and what seemed a leather belt. Slipping the belt under her he fastened it around her waist. The dildo was non too gently pushed inside her, her pussy reluctantly accommodating it. Through the D rings of the belt a chain was slid through. Cold metal coming into contact with hot skin. Then through the ring on the base of the dildo the chain was passed through. Pushing her ass upwards with one hand the chain fastened to the belt by a D ring at the back. It wasn't comfortable for her, the chain dug into her flesh and the chill of it cooled her skin too much but she said nothing, just laid there.

The next half an hour was spent by him touching her with various things, feathers which made her giggle until he threatened her with a gag to silence her. A spiked wheel which at times was pleasurable but at others made her wince in pain. His fingers which teased her, her body bucking upwards due to sheer ecstasy. And his tongue which found her clit, swirling, licking, nibbling. She could already feel an orgasm building but so could he and there was no way she was going to have that yet. He cooled her down by inserting ice cubes into her ass which as well as cooling from the inside lubricated her for his finger which followed straight to the knuckle joint. She didn't know whether this felt good or not. She had never had her ass played with, virgin and untouched. His finger moved in and out, feeling her contract with each movement. He told her that this was only the beginning, her ass would welcome him by the end of the day. At that she screamed 'NO'

She had seen him, how big he was, how at the time she had first seen him she had thought her pussy could not accommodate him and now she was sure her ass could not.

He calmed her, soothed her, and reassured her by saying that he would not hurt her. It would be by her own asking that he entered her and pleasured her to climax. This reassurance made her still and she became again willing.

He teased her know, pinching and stroking her nipples with one hand while with the other, pushing the dildo in deeper while his thumb teased her clit. His tongue circled the tight hole that would soon welcome him and take him deep as her pussy would. She began to moan and this time he did not silence her. Her body began to tense and he knew he would soon have to stop if he was to prevent her orgasm from racking her whole body.

She bucked and her body tensed and his cessation was instant. He withdrew fingers and tongue and let her come down.

His own pleasure had been put to one side while he worked on hers. His cock had remained hard and watching her near orgasm had made his precum evident. He removed the restraints from her wrists and sat her up, her ankles still immobile. He sat between her parted legs and bringing her head close him commanded her to lick which she did then the command 'suck.'

She looked up and her eyes pleaded with him. 'Please' they said 'I can't take that, don't make me.'

His eyes met hers and with as look of cold steel he pulled her closer and she had no choice than to open her mouth and let him enter. He held her still as he fucked her mouth, his cock filled her and she gagged when he went in deeper but the sensation of the muscle spasm only excited him more. He moaned and pulled her closer, wanting to feel her mouth envelope his now cum ready cock. To his delight her hands which were now free played with his balls, gently pulling, circling them within the palm of her hand, her other hand making a tight circle round the base of his cock, preventing him from climaxing. This pleased and annoyed him at the same time. Pleasing because he would last so much longer and that was a problem as she was that good at doing what she was doing he had the feeling he would cum way too soon. Annoyed because she was using her own initiative and not by his command. In the end he let her continue, enjoying it way too much to make her stop.

Finally releasing her head and pulling away a little he commanded her to kiss the head of his cock, which she did and like a good girl cleaned him as well. He decided that now she would need to rest, recover her strength and energy for later he would be taking the ultimate pleasure from her.

He undid the restraints that bound her ankles and asked her to make him a drink. A request rather than a command she mused, I must be good and she silently laughed. Still naked she made her way downstairs to the kitchen and put the kettle on. His home was warm and she no longer felt the need to cover up through cold or through his gaze. The kettle clicked and she poured water over the coffee. She realized that she should have asked if she too could have a drink. Oh well she could ask when she took his up to him. She quickly stirred it and went back upstairs to find him on the bed, relaxing. He to would need his strength and clarity of mind. It was going to a long afternoon, arousing her, preparing her for his cock which at the merest thought made him stir again.

She presented him with the drink and knelt at the side of the bed. 'Permission to speak Master?'

'Master' he thought, that was a first. She had never used that word before, too scared that it would be the ultimate compromise to her position.

'Granted bitch, you may speak.'

'Master, with permission may I have a drink please?'

'Granted, there is a jug and water and glass on the table there.'

She was disappointed that all she was allowed was water but grateful enough as he could have denied her even that small request.

She took her drink and placed the glass back on the table, going back to the bed she once again knelt and waited.

He finished his coffee, with intended slowness. He gave her the cup and motioned her to put it on the table. He got up from the bed and for the second time told her to lie down. Now was the time she would need to relax, He began to stroke her, starting at her feet, massaging them while she with her eyes closed enjoyed the attention. Working slowly he went past her ankles making slow progress up her calves and thighs. Avoiding her femininity he stroked her stomach, her chest and again he avoided her breasts which were still peaked and aroused. Nearly an hour was spent touching her, stroking her till he felt every muscle in her body relax. He spoke quietly to her arousing her mind as well as her body. She became fluid beneath him and it was then he began to prepare her. He removed the dildo and belt. It served no purpose now and was discarded with care on the floor. He replaced the dildo with a finger, gently pushing in and even slower pulling it out his tongue swirling her clit. One finger became two and she just moaned. Two became three and she momentarily tensed. He waited till she relaxed again before moving his fingers in and out, not stopping his assault on her clit. Then the three fingers became four and now her eyes opened. And opened wide. She could feel every moment he made as he plunged his fingers in and withdrew them. He replaced his tongue with his thumb and spoke gently to her. She had never experienced this before, panicking and tensing would only deny the inevitable. He was going to take her!

When she calmed he again used his tongue on her and his thumb already turned around gently massaged the tight hole, she noticeable tried to relax and his digit entered her ass, slowly moving around he worked it in deeper. He allowed her buck as he worked, his tongue keeping her aroused and wet. Her eyes were now tightly closed, reveling in the sensations she was now feeling. He moved more centrally between legs and slowly removing his fingers replaced them with cock. He entered her easily and it wasn't until he began to move inside her did her eyes flutter open, acknowledging the intrusion before closing again. Instead of his thumb he used his middle finger, her ass now welcoming him in unison with the stroke of his cock. When he tried 2 fingers she said 'no'. But it was a token no and from her tone he knew he could continue. He worked two fingers inside her while his cock moved inside her velvet purse. He kissed her on the lips, and she opened them to invite his tongue which then probed her mouth.

She was slowly but surely feeling like she gone to another place, a place where only pleasure existed and she reveled in it. Briefly he stopped moving inside her and just as briefly she wondered why but then she realized his fingers had been replaced with a butt plug and the feelings intensified as he began to move inside her again. He noticed too that she felt that much tighter and every ridge was more evident as he thrust. She silently asked him again to touch her clit, wanting climax, but for now this was not to be, not yet.

He seemed to sense her request but he knew what he was doing. In order for her ass to surround him she had to be played with, prepared but not to climax. He continued with fucking her slowly, altering his position so every part of her pussy felt him. On a particularly deep thrust he removed the butt plug and she tensed so tightly he nearly came there and then but it was momentary and as quick as she tensed she relaxed. 3 fingers now invaded her ass and she now wanted everything he could give her and not for the first time 'Please' left her lips.

'What do you want bitch?'

'Please Master.'

'What do you want bitch, tell me?'

'Master please, fuck me, please take me and fuck me hard. I need you.'

He laughed and simply said 'Does what you want bitch matter?'

She didn't reply and he took that as a No. He continued to fuck her pussy and while distracting her with that he lubricated her ass and then without warning plunged his cock into her ass. Past the tight ring of muscle, into the depths he thrust. She screamed as he entered her and he silenced her by kissing her hard. Slowly he began to move, sometimes in and out, sometimes in a circle motion. Her moans became louder and louder. Her nails dragged into his flesh, red marks striking his skin. He thrust harder and deeper now, feeling her push against him to take every inch he had. He moved his position slightly so he could finger fuck her pussy and as he did he commanded her to play with her own clit. The first touch she gave herself made her shudder, The second made her tense, every touch after that was bringing herself more quickly to orgasm. He now fucked her as hard as he could, his cock in so deep his balls slapped against her ass cheeks, his fingers which had now become his whole hand pistoned in and out. He had never seen anyone take it this hard and for this long. She was amazing, cock, hand and fingers were now pleasuring her, his own pleasure matching hers. Little did she know that his own cock was virgin to ass and she had initiated him well. He felt his balls tighten and knew he was going to cum. She too felt him begin to tense and slowed her movements so that instead of quick thrusts he slowed and could go to the hilt. Her own fingers sped up their movements. Her own tensed muscles matched his own she kept them matching his. Deeper, harder, more rhythmic they moved together until at last he gave a final hard thrust and came hard, moaning and almost tearing her skin as he held her tight. For her part she came as he did, hard and long, every muscle, every fibre in her body tensing till she could only scream her release and that she did, long and high pitched howls. They came together and then as one again came down from the mutual climax. He very slowly twisted his wrist and removed his hand from her, his cock still buried in her ass was held tight and it was a good feeling. She knew she was holding his cock and wasn't ready to release him. She finally opened her eyes to find him watching her, smiling. She smiled back and just said 'Thank you.'

'For what little one?'

She laughed and said 'You know what for.'

When he finally withdrew from her he pulled her close, holding her against him. Their breathing was still fast and laboured and they just held each other for what seemed an age. They kissed and stroked each other, a calming motion for them both down with a satisfied 'mmmmmmmmmmm.' When they had rested they both had a coffee, he making it while she laid in the bed still smiling.

'God that was good.' He said when he had drank his coffee.

'Good? That was better than good.' She replied.

He smiled again and simply said 'Yes Mistress.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Strip

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 456 milliseconds