• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie and Her College Nephew Ch. 02

Auntie and Her College Nephew Ch. 02

Aunt Helen had always been my favorite aunt. She was my mom's youngest sister and I was clearly her favorite nephew. A set of circumstances brought us together last September when I slept with Aunt Helen in her Atlanta apartment. It could have been too much to drink and maybe some wild and crazy hormones. We never actually fucked, but we held each other tight and had intense orgasms pushing against one another. I shot gushes of cum onto her, rubbing my throbbing cock against her slippery chest and belly as she ground her pussy against my thigh and came like a rocket.

Some time passed before I saw Aunt Helen again. It wasn't until Thanksgiving when we met at my folk's house. My girlfriend came with me so Aunt Helen gave me an appropriate sweet peck on the cheek and a nice hug when we walked in the door, giving nothing away.

My duty that day was to spend about an hour outside in the freezing cold splitting wood for the fireplace while the women chatted it up in the kitchen and my dad and uncle watched football in the den. The gals were well into the Crown Royal egg nog and a little tipsy when I finished splitting and stacking a big pile of firewood. My mom and girlfriend got along great and were wrapped into conversation since they had not seen each other in a while.

I came inside cold and tired and it felt good to flop on the big sofa with a large glass of egg nog and a lap blanket. I changed into some comfy sweat pants and intended to catch about a 20 minute nap under the blanket but that is so not what happened.

It took only a few minutes before Aunt Helen walked into the den and sat on the edge of the sofa in front of me with her ass snug against my cock. The shape of her sweet ass moved in a couple of circular motions for effect and damn did it have an effect. I'm all about a girl's ass rubbing on my cock, but holy shit I was not ready for that with my Dad and uncle sitting just a few feet away. It was a fucking good thing I'd drank better than half of the tumbler of egg nog or it would have splashed everywhere.

My Aunt Helen sat still and behaved herself only briefly before she put an arm down and her hand planted firmly on my thigh, right next to my cock. She held it there while lifting her ass and moving to one side, sitting next to me and getting comfortable before resting her hand beneath the lap blanket and directly on my cock. She was clearly tipsy from the egg nog and her action took me by surprise. This made me moan the slightest bit as she sat next to me with her hand moving into my sweat pants holding my now rapidly stiffening cock.

This was totally fucking awkward as my Dad and Uncle sat watching football in the den, although they were absorbed in the game and facing the TV. Still, my cock was swelling fast as I went from limp to throbbing hard in about 3 seconds.

She kept her hand on my cock, slowly stroking or just pressing with her hands. She stroked my dick lightly for a while, then she'd turn and grip me tightly, moving her hands up and down pressing between my legs so that my balls felt as if they'd burst. .

I was aware of my Dad leaving the den and returning after a couple of minutes, probably going to piss. This scared the shit out of me but neither he nor my uncle seemed to notice us nor did they look in our direction. I was locked into this erotic experience with my Aunt Helen knowing that my girlfriend or Mom could come into the room at any time. She continued to stroke me slowly, massaging my balls underneath the blanket as she sat and gazed toward the TV, pretending to watch the football game.

Aunt Helen seemed to have mastered the art of the delayed orgasm as I would move so close to spewing my load before she backed off. I thought once about bolting for the bathroom and jacking off just to relieve the pressure

After several more minutes she looked me directly in the eyes as she rubbed my throbbing cock beneath the lap blanket. Her eyes locked on mine as knew instinctively how badly I wanted to cum. My cock began throbbing like a fucking drum below the thin layer of my cotton sweat pants. After about 30 seconds of her looking into my eyes my cock began to twitch and my thighs tensed. My back arched and my lips pursed as I looked at the ceiling in silence as the sensations of orgasm rippled through my body and I came in my pants and all over her hand.

There was a huge wad of cum on Aunt Helen's hand as she took it slowly out of my pants and from under the blanket. She moved her hand upward and licked the cum from her hand and into her mouth. "This egg nog is a great Thanksgiving drink, don't you think?"

With that she blew me a kiss and moved from the sofa leaving the den. I sat in stunned silence for a few moments before heading to my room and getting into the shower. This had already been my best Thanksgiving ever and I wondered what was in store for the future

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie and Her College Nephew Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1084 milliseconds