• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Summer with the McCoys Ch. 07

A Summer with the McCoys Ch. 07

12

I collapsed on my bed, beginning to think over my life lately. It was no longer a matter of my real, biological family and how they fit into my life. I was fucking my adopted sister, fucking my biological sister, fucking my mom, and playing sex slave to her friends. This was starting to get heavy.

I groaned as I recounted the events of the day, realizing that my mom was whoring me out to her middle-aged friends. I'd put my cock in a few strangers at her fancy lodge, and I cringed whenever I enumerated the women I'd seen there. It was quite possible that I'd boned that blonde bombshell through the gloryhole. It was way more likely however that on the other end of that bathroom stall was some butterfaced, middle-aged lady who hadn't been touched since her husband started to have an affair with his secretary.

The thoughts swirled around in my head as I began to realize that I was in over my head. I'd ruined my sweetheart deal of boning my two sisters when my mom walked in on that living-room orgy. I found myself curling up into a ball and going to sleep as I realized the full magnitude of my situation.

-----

I woke up to find my mom knocking on my door. I groaned at the idea of more sex; for once I felt burned out and too disgusted by the idea of fucking my mom again. "Yeah?" I asked curtly.

"Hey Jimbo," my Mom said poking her head in. "The Hodgson's next door are having problems with their water heater. Will you go fix it for them?"

I began to think of an excuse but realized I liked the idea of getting out of the house for a bit. "Sure thing, mom. Are they the house to the left or the right?"

"The right..." she trailed off as she closed the door. A day of chores and manual labor would help to lift my spirits, or at least keep them from sinking further, I figured.

I groaned as I got out of bed and decided to head to the shower. I wanted nothing more than to clean up, head over to the Hodgson house, and put my mind to work on the water heater. Being able to focus on and accomplish some kind of goal would help clear my head.

I was stirred from my haze of thoughts as I bumped into Vicky in the hallway.

"Hey there bro," she said with a wink. It'd been awhile since I hid my meat in her petite frame, as I'd been quite preoccupied with my bisexual sister and my nympho mom.

"Hey Vicky..." I shot back, despondent at the sheer awkwardness of my household.

"I'm sorry I've been working so much lately." I began to feign understanding, not really caring. "It's just that I want to save up a bit of my own money so I can go to school."

"Oh?" I asked, suddenly interested at her random ambition.

"Well, I figure it'll help me better myself." She started twirling her hair on her finger and I realized that her adorable southern twang was starting to come out. I nodded. "Plus, Bella went to college, and she seems to be doing awful good."

That was a bit confusing. Bella had done a couple years at college, but she didn't have much to show for it besides a posse of other nympho lesbians. "What do you mean?"

"Well she's just seen so much of the world," she started, looking down as she played coy. "Plus, you seem to've taken an awful big shinin' to her."

I realized that my recent distractions, namely pounding Bella's pink little snatch, had made Vicky a bit jealous. A pang of guilt shot through me as I realized Vicky had probably played second-fiddle to Bella for most of her life. Bella was by far the prettier one with a better body, and had gotten way further in school. On top of that, Bella was also my parents' biological daughter, rather than adopted. "Oh, I'm just trying to be friendly," I blurted as I realized that I'd been pondering Vicky for too long.

"Well don't forget about me! What we were doing was a lot of fun. At least I thought so, didn't you?" Her lip began to quiver as I realized her genuine insecurity. Her lack of experience and my sudden dropoff in sexual interest must have devastated her confidence, and I suddenly felt like the biggest douchebag.

"Of course I did Vicky, you're amazing!" A small smile began to escape, but she still appeared to be on the verge of tears. "I've just been super busy lately around the house, and you've been working so much..." She came around and I could see a look of relief sweep across her face. "What can I do to make it up to you, hon?" I asked as I put my arm around her to comfort her.

"Well..." she began as she started walking down the hall with me. "It's been awhile," she grinned and stepped forward to do a twirl in front of me. I looked at her bony frame in her tight boyshorts. She had no real curves, but her entire body just screamed "pick me up and fuck my brains out." Her little blue eyes gleamed back at me and I realized that her pixy haircut only made her look more adorable.

Despite all of the recent events, I felt a twitch in my boxers as I considered plowing Vicky again. "I think I can help out," I whispered, taking her by the hand and leading her to the bathroom down the hall.

"We have to hurry," she blurted as she closed the door behind us and locked it. "Mom's showering and then she'll want breakfast, and Bella's still asleep." I grinned at the thought of Bella's perky tits heaving as she slept, and my mom's muscular frame soaping up in the shower.

"I have an idea, but it's kind of weird," I suggested. Vicky didn't seem hesitant at all and started pulling off her tanktop. Her tiny breasts stared back at me, nipples erect and ready for action. I licked my lips as I continued, "I assume you've gotten familiar enough with playing with yourself?" She nodded as one hand drifted down into her boyshorts, and I saw her begin to touch herself. "Well, some girls like to have the guy put it in their...butt. You know, while they touch themselves. It feels good in more than one way!" She bit her lip as she thought it over. She didn't seem reluctant or scared, but more like she was trying to visualize how it would work.

"Ok, I'll do it!" she beamed. She immediately began to peel off her boyshorts, and I loosened my sweatpants to pull my dick out. "How do we want to do this?"

My cock started stiffening at the sight of my sister naked, and I realized that Vicky was an entirely untapped resource. I'd had sex with girlfriends before, but never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I'd have a girl like this at my beck and call, waiting to let me toss it in her virgin asshole. "Bend over hon," I motioned to the sink and she approached it, presenting her hindquarters to me.

I approached her and wondered how to go about it, as I'd never had anal sex before. Going off what I'd seen in the movies, I decided to moisten my cock. "Hang on a sec," I assured her as I grabbed her by the hips and started to rub the head of my cock around her cunt. I could feel the heat emanating from her loins. As I rubbed the tip against her lips, I could've sworn I felt steam condensating around the shaft. She let out a quiet moan at the feeling of my cock at her front door, so I decided to bring it around to the back. I pointed my cock at her asshole and gave a slight thrust.

"I don't know that this is going to work," Vicky said with a deep concern.

"Hang on," I knew that time was of the essence. I pushed hard, feeling a slight give. She drew back a little, and I realized that I was going to need a little more than some pussy juice to take a crack at this virgin asshole. I let go of Vicky and dropped down to my knees, holding her ass at my face level. I took a deep whiff of her musky cunt, and went for it. I buried my face in between her tiny little ass-cheeks, basking in the feeling of her cool flesh around me. I shot my tongue out and began licking up and down, realizing that I was moistening up her asshole the only other way I knew how.

"Oooh, Jim," she cooed. The little slut liked having her asshole licked! I shot my tongue further into her crack and felt her push back against me, starting to buck. She used one hand to pull my hair into her asshole, and the other started to drift to her cunt.

"Are you playing with yourself, Vicky?" I mumbled as I tongued her taint.

"Mmmmm, mmhmmmmmm," she moaned in response.

I realized that her cute little asshole was now dripping with my saliva. As much as I was beginning to enjoy the taste of her puckered little asshole, I knew that we had precious little time. I stood up and grabbed her hips again, and thrust my throbbing cock as hard as I could against her asshole.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH," she squealed loudly. Her hand shot up to her mouth as she realized she'd been too loud, and I felt her asshole around my cock. It was unbelievably tight, and it took me a second to realize I could move it without tearing her. I slowly began to work my cock in and out, reaching around to fondle her tits. She moaned as I bent her upwards, allowing her to watch herself in the mirror over the sink.

"Do you like that?" I whispered in her ear. We were making eye contact in the mirror as I slowly pumped in and out of her asshole.

"Yeahhhh," she moaned too loudly again.

I covered her mouth with my free hand and started building up a rhythm. "Do you miss feeling my big fucking cock in you?" I whispered again. She nodded and I felt her lose a beat in her rhythm as she focused on touching herself.

"Do you like feeling my dick in your asshole sweetheart?" I whispered again, finding myself incredibly turned on by the dirty talk.

She nodded again. I pinched her nipple and heard a muffled moan escape from her mouth into my hand.

"Vicky??" I heard Bella outside the door. Vicky's eyes grew wide as she realized we were about to be caught fucking in the bathroom.

I released my hand from her mouth. "Y..yeah?" She was trying to talk without sounding like she had a hard cock in her asshole, and it was taking every ounce of concentration.

"I need the bathroom soon ok?"

"Ooo...oh...ok," Vicky let out.

"Are you ok in there?"

My pounding was increasing; I was nearing the point of no return. I knew that I'd fucked Bella senseless, and been the center of an orgy with 4 of her college friends, but I also knew that she wouldn't take too kindly to me pounding her little sister's cunt senseless. As a result, I needed to keep it quiet but I also needed to fill Vicky's asshole with a river of hot, white semen.

"Yyy..yeah, I'm ok," Vicky was getting the hang of speaking while she brought me to orgasm. "Sss...stomach problems."

"Ew, ok, well turn on the fan!" Bella shouted and walked away. I turned on the fan to cover the noise as I was about to cum.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, SHIT VICKY!" I moaned into her ear as I felt her cute little ass pushing back against my body. We'd stopped thrusting and now I was balls deep in her asshole, her tight insides gripping every inch of my cock. She pushed harder back and my cock started bucking, shooting rope after rope inside of my sister's tiny ass.

"JIMMMMM," she moaned out loud as she fought the volume of her orgasm. Her hands were working furiously over her clit, and I realized that she'd given up on playing with her tits and now had a few fingers inside of herself. I felt her begin to quake and push back against me, the cool sweat of her back sticking to my bare chest. Each wave of the orgasm rode its way through her body, and she almost fell back against me as I wrapped her naked chest in my arms.

"See?" I smiled as I kissed her on the cheek and neck. "You still mean a lot to me." She smiled at me in the mirror as I pulled my cock out of her ass. "Did you like it in the butt?"

"Yeah," she whispered, turning to face me. "I don't know, it's different. The whole experience was good, but I like it in my cooter a lot more."

I nodded, understanding. "Well, thanks for trying it, I'd never done it that way before."

A smile shone across her face as she realized she was there to share an important moment with me. "It was still great! We can still do it sometimes!"

I laughed. "Sounds good babe. I'm going to sneak out, why don't you hop in the shower?" She giggled and turned to the shower. I slapped her on the ass with a laugh and snuck out of the bathroom, being sure that Bella couldn't see me coming out of there.

-----

Having pumped my little sister full of my seed, I was ravenous with hunger. I sat down to a huge plate of bacon and eggs for breakfast.

"So Jim, what are you doing today?" Bella asked me with a genuine curiousity.

"I need to go over to the Hodgsons," I replied, my mouthful of bacon.

"Well they're the sweetest people," she answered from her spot across the table. "I think it's good that you're helping them."

"What are you doing today?" I asked.

"I'm going to talk to my advisor from the community college, I need to make sure that my credits will count if I transfer to somewhere else."

"Ah, that's important." I was losing interest. "Mom said the Hodgson's are to the right of our house?"

"Yeah," Vicky chimed in. "They need our help. Mr. Hodgson has a problem with the alcohol."

"That's a shame."

"Yeah, and on top of that they had a girl who got pregnant real young!"

"Oh that's terrible. How old was she?"

"Oh, I don't know, about...16? 17?" Vicky looked to Bella for confirmation.

"Yeah, somewhere around there. Total slut, couldn't keep her legs closed. As if it wasn't tough enough for her mom."

"Well, I'll be glad to help then," I began to clear my place. "I don't know how long I'll be over there, but I should be home for dinner."

"Ok big boy," Vicky said with a wave as Bella's eyebrows raised. "We'll see you later!"

-----

As I approached the Hodgson house I heard screaming. I was reluctant to run into a house full of strangers, but hearing a woman yelling and knowing that the husband was an alcoholic, I began to storm up to the steps.

A tall, bulky white guy bounded out through the screen door, almost knocking me on my wallet as he blew past. I heard something whiz through the air and break against the interior wall. As I got up to recollect myself, I saw the backside of the mystery man's tanktop and jeans running away from the house at full speed.

I knocked on the door of the Hodgson's house to be greeted by an auburn-haired woman. "Hi there!" she said with a smile, her accent oozing country bumpkin.

"Hi, Mrs. Hodgson? I'm Jim, Barbara McCoy's son from next door. Is everything alright?"

"Oh Jim, I've heard so much about you!" A glimmer in her eye made me curious about exactly what my mom had told her. "Everything's fine, that Billy is a bad seed though. He's always around here trying to make time with my daughter!"

"Is he a local boy?"

"Yeah, he's the one that knocked up Sylvia a few years ago...she thankfully realized he was garbage and left him to move to the city. But now that classless trash is trying to touch my Sarah, and I'll have none of it!" I nodded, trying to keep up with the conversation. "My, where are my manners, please come in!" She opened the door for me to come in, careful to point out the broken glass on the floor. "Watch your step, I'm sorry about the mess."

"No worries ma'am," I saw her crack a smile at my sign of respect. "I heard y'all were having trouble with the water heater?" I was sure to incorporate the word "y'all" into the conversation, to sound a bit less threatening.

"We sure were, it's downstairs. The stairwell's in the kitchen, let me show you." We began to walk through their quaint house, and I noticed the kitchy decorations and old furniture. I also noticed a few framed photos.

I could clearly see Mrs. Hodgson in the family photos, as her auburn hair seemed to be more red as she was younger. Mr. Hodgson looked like a big guy, maybe military or maybe just that weird redneck/hunter stereotype. I saw an older girl, who must've been Sylvia. Her stringy, brown hair was pulled back in a horribly unflattering ponytail. She had a long face and a thin nose, and didn't seem particularly attractive. I wasn't sure if she had a slamming body, but couldn't understand why that punk Billy was so intent on getting in her pants. I guess horny boys were horny boys.

Speaking of which, I noticed a younger girl, who must've been Sarah. The photo looked quite dated, and Sarah must have been around 16 at the time. She had a very pretty face, with huge brown eyes that were almost doe-like. Her dirty blonde hair was put up and was clearly curled for the photos, making her look even more exquisite. She had a generic attractiveness to her, but I felt myself getting excited to meet her.

"Here it is," Mrs. Hodgson pointed me to the door. "Down the stairs and to your left. Let me know if you need any tools or anything, I know Mr. Hodgson has a bunch in the garage."

"Shouldn't be any need," I patted my toolbelt as I headed downstairs.

"I hope you don't mind if I leave the house Jim," she said from the top of the stairs as I turned around. "I have to go to work in a bit. You can help yourself to anything in the fridge if you get hungry for lunch."

"That's wonderful, thank you."

"Oh no, thank you honey, we can't be taking cold showers much longer!"

I waved and headed down the stairs to fix the water heater.

-----

After a few hours I felt my stomach starting to growl and realized that I needed a snack to finish the waterheater. I stood up and wiped my forehead on my sleeve and decided to head upstairs for a snack.

I started rummaging through the fridge to make a sandwich when I sensed someone behind me.

"Hello?"

I turned around to meet the voice and saw someone who could only be Sarah, only grown up. She'd grown up a lot: her tall, slender legs seemed almost endless. She seemed in-shape and her breasts were modestly hidden behind a loose-fitting t-shirt. But nothing could hold a candle to her beautiful face. She had a strong jawline that led to a rounded chin, and her strong nose didn't have a bend or a curve where it didn't belong. Her high cheekbones gave the impression that she was a somewhat serious person, along with her perfectly-trimmed eyebrows. Her thick golden curls were swept behind her shoulders, and I was impressed that this woman grew from the young girl I'd seen in the photos.

"Hi, I'm Jim...I'm helping your mom fix the waterheater."

"Oh, you're Vicky's brother!"

"Yeah, do you and Vicky know each other?"

"We're friends from high school," she started to get a glass from a cabinet. I sat down to eat my sandwich while we talked. "We still try and hang out, but it's busy with both of us working and all that."

"I understand," I tried to cover my mouth while talking.

"We still tell each other everything though, good friends always do!"

"Everything?" I asked. I was beginning to wonder if my chatty family was starting to tell all the neighbors about my pussy-pounding exploits.

"Pretty much," she shied away from my eye contact as she sat down with me. "Well, Vicky tells me," she dropped to a whisper, "that you and her do things."

I was astonished. My jaw must've dropped so low that ham and cheese was falling all over the floor. "Well..."

"Oh your secret's safe with me, I know y'all are practically strangers." Finally, someone understood.

"Plus, she's adopted," I added to justify it.

"Yeah, that too! Anyways, she said it feels really good, and I know that my sister Sylvia said that making love with a man is the best feeling in the world."

I fought back the urge to make a joke at Sylvia's expense. "It feels good for everyone, if you're doing it right." I added.

"Well, I want to do it right, that's why I wanted to practice with Billy...but Ma isn't having none of it!"

"Well, you don't want to practice with a guy like Billy...Sylvia did and it didn't end up well for her, right?"

A look of shame streaked across Sarah's gorgeous face. "Yeah, but I gotta practice somehow. I feel like I'm missing out on the fun!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Summer with the McCoys Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds