• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Julie and the Cherry Patch Ranch

Julie and the Cherry Patch Ranch

It took a lot of research and careful arrangement of my travel plans. But I was successful. I'd found a feminization fantasy business outside of Las Vegas that I could visit before my conference began. The Cherry Patch was just what I was looking for. A call ahead confirmed that I could get just what I wanted.

I ended up packing two extra suitcases with almost every girly thing I owned at the time, just not knowing what I wanted to wear to the session. It made schlepping through the airport a pain, but the swish of my lingerie under my clothes made the effort worth it. My underwire bra didn't set off any security checks so everything seemed to be falling into place.

I'd arrived around noon that Tuesday with my session set for 4pm. I'd gone for the longer 2 hour session because this might be once in a lifetime for me, especially since I rarely travelled west of the Mississippi. So that meant it would be over by 6pm and that left me time to get back to the hotel and prepare for the conference, hopefully with a big satisfied grin on my face.

I checked into the hotel, but left my special suitcases in the car. Around 3pm I couldn't wait any longer and headed out. The place was not far away, maybe 15-20 miles, and not hard to find. I pulled up in front of the unassuming by sprawling ranch building and parked. My heart was racing and I was already hard in my jeans. I picked one suitcase and took it to the front door.

A buzzer let me in where my ID was checked and then I was ushered into the "Parlor". Luckily there weren't any other men there so I felt a little more at ease. A nice older woman named Mabel explained that the girls would be there soon for me to meet. I told her about my phone call and she grinned, remembering me.

As I waited, I went to the small bar and had a quick drink, tipping the bartender well. That steeled my nerves a bit and I went back to the leather chairs to wait. Moments later, one of the doors opened and a series of beautiful women walked in wearing outfits typical of a strip club. There were chest-heavy women and smaller chested ones. There were black girls, white girls, and a Latina girl.

I smiled at them. "Hello ladies." They smiled back and I was feeling more confident. I spotted a girl with dark hair and a firm body that made my cock jump. Standing up, I walked up to her and asked her her name.

"Velvet, sweetie."

I offered to buy her a drink (which I was informed is proper etiquette). She accepted and after a brief libation, she led me back to her room.

I was surprised that the room was as personalized as it was. I was expecting something a little anticeptic, I guess, but she had some stuffed animals on a shelf along with some books, a TV and DVD player in one corner, and several armoires.

"Mabel said you were interested in a Dress Up Party and then Half and Half Reversed," asked Velvet. She was referring to their 'sexual menu' where they gave names to each variety of sexual pleasure. First she would feminize me, and then take me with a strapon.

"Yes, very much so," I said, eagerly but shyly.

"That sounds like a lot of fun to me. She also said two hours, so that will cost $500. Is that okay?"

Now I know I should have negotiated, but I've never been good at that. Once in a lifetime, I told myself and nodded. She took my credit card and left the room. I sat on the bed waiting eagerly. After only a minute, she returned, handing me my card and receipt. She looked over at my suitcase.

"So did you bring your pretties with you?" she asked with what felt like genuine interest to me. I nodded. "Well, show me what you brought! I'm dying to see them!"

I put the suitcase on the bed and opened it up. I had my favorite dress, a satin sissy dress that was nice and tight on me, a few pairs of high heels, several thigh high stockings, a satin bustier with garters, satin panties of different colors, and petticoats.

"Wow, you have prettier stuff than I do!" she enthused, pawing through the delicates. I was very aware of how close she was, standing there in her satin kimono and heels. "Well, you'd better get naked so I can start to dress you up. Are you wearing panties now?"

I nodded, blushing but thrilled. She grinned conspiratorially. "That's so kinky. I bet they feel so good on you, don't they?"

"Yes, I love wearing panties and more," I agreed eagerly.

"Show me," she urged and then sat on the edge of the bed, eyes wide and eager. Her enthusiasm was wonderful and infectious, the woman I'd always dreamed of meeting.

I pulled up my shirt and then t-shirt revealing the pink satin bra I was wearing. She reached out and caressed my nipples through the material for a moment. "Sexy!"

Then I got my shoes off and then slid down my pants, revealing my garter belt, panties, and thigh highs.

"You look so pretty honey. What can I call you?" This caught me off guard a little bit and it took me several moments to answer.

"Julie, please," I said.

"Julie, you are a very pretty girl. Do you want to wear those or change?" I continued to strip until I was naked in front of her, my cock hard and throbbing in the air.

"Oh, Julie, you seem to like this very much!" she grinned. I blushed again and reached for the bustier. Velvet stood, slipped it around my torso and proceeded to do the hooks one by one up my back. Her hands brushed my skin as she worked. I loved the feeling of being dressed by a sexy woman, but remained stubbornly aware of everything around me instead of losing myself in the fantasy.

Next she slid the stockings up my legs, complimenting me on how smooth my shaved legs were. She clipped them to the bustier's garters. My cock was throbbing in the air inches from her face but she ignored it calmly and kept going. She found my fake breasts (my first pair, cheap ones) and slipped them into my bustier. She took her time with this, caressing the pretty clothes before putting them on me.

Next she put on my panties, deftly covering my cock. At last came the dress, sliding down my body, the puffy shoulders settling on my skin and the front shaping well with the thick breast forms. I stepped into the petticoat and then into each high heel to complete my ensemble.

She led me to a small vanity where she proceeded to give me a full makeover, brushing out my long hair and applying makeup expertly. All the time, she kept up the small talk, complimenting me on how pretty I was, asking me what pretty clothes I liked best, asking me if I liked to try on lingerie and dresses in the store, etc. She gave my lips a last touch up and proclaimed me beautiful.

I looked in the mirror and no magic transformation had taken place. I was still a guy in sissy clothes, but she had done very nicely with the makeup. It did look pretty sexy.

Next was her turn and she let me pick out a new outfit for her. I pulled out a leather bra, leather panties and calf-high leather boots with 4" heels. She laid her kimono over the chair, making sure I got a good look at her naked body. I was sorely tempted to "change my order" and have sex with her, but I kept to the plan. She put on the leather and then pulled up the boots.

I was surprised that the first hour was already gone when she pulled out a dildo harness from one of her cabinets. I was pleased to see her pull it on with practiced ease. Then it came time to select the dildo. She showed me a rack of more than ten. Some were smooth cylinders but most were cock-shaped, either pink/tan or black flesh, and in different sizes. I knew I could take an 8" cock of reasonable thickness so I picked out the closest one to that, making sure it was anatomically shaped. She took it and fixed it to her harness.

"I like your taste," she giggled. "Girls need real cock don't they?"

Next she pulled out a condom and handed it to me. "Put it on my cock, Julie," she said calmly. I knelt down, opened the package and unrolled it down the shaft.

"Kiss my cock, Julie," she urged. I complied and without further instruction began to suck her cock. I'd done the deed to my own collection at home, but feeling it move with her hips, feeling her hand running through my hair, pushing me onto it was a whole different experience. I sucked and licked eagerly, tasting the pungent latex in my mouth.

She let me do this maybe five minutes before telling me to get on the bed. I watched as she put on white latex gloves and brought a large tube of lubricant to the bed.

"Are you a sissy slut, Julie? Do you want to be fucked?" she taunted.

"Oh yes, Velvet, please fuck me," I begged and she smiled wickedly.

"Get on your back!" I complied and lifted my legs. She reached under my petticoat and massaged my cock in the satin panties. She didn't linger but pulled the panties off and pushed the petticoat and dress skirt up so they bunched around my bustier. She put a pillow under my hips and I raised my legs high and wide.

She began my massaging my ass and thighs with her hands, quickly warming the latex gloves. Then I felt the lube, gob after gob being pushed into my bottom. Soon I was so lubed I felt like I could take anything inside me.

"Are you ready for some cock, Julie?" she asked and I nodded, whimpering in my craving. I felt the head of her cock brushing my slick ass-cheeks, the latex condom crinkling a little as it moved back and forth. She held my legs up with her hands and slowly pressed the dildo against my hole with just her hip movements. It took less than a minute for me to relax enough for the thick dildo to press into me, stretching me a lot and making me moan as the shaft sunk smoothly into my ass. Then I felt her skin and leather pressed against my ass.

"Damn girl, you do like cock!" she teased. Getting her knees in the right place, she began to stroke in and out of me. I was in heaven, covering in satin and frills with a beautiful woman thrusting her strapon into me. For several minutes, she just thrust in and pulled out slowly, letting me enjoy the ridges of the cock moving in me.

"God, please fuck me," I finally begged, "fuck this sissy hard!" Velvet complied, working herself faster until her hips were making smacking sounds against my ass with each thrust. My cock was erect and throbbing with pleasure as my hands reached up to hold her breasts in her leather bra. She thrust hard and fast this way for awhile until I finally put my hands over my head and moaned, "yes yes yes".

She wrapped her gloved hand around my cock and began to jerk me as she thrust. It was a pleasure overload and moments later I was spurting white cream all over her hands and my belly. As my orgasm peaked and slowed, she slowed her thrusting into me.

Velvet was smiling at me as she slowly thrust and withdrew, her hand caressing my softening cock.

"Was that a good fucking, Julie?" she asked.

"Oh god yes, that was amazing," I enthused.

"Good. You were so pretty, I loved fucking you," she continued and I felt like she meant it. I know she probably didn't but it felt like she did.

"Are you a cum-slut, Julie?" she asked with a devilish smile. I swallowed hard and nodded.

Slowly, she scooped up my cum with her gloved fingers and let it drizzle into my open mouth. It took a few minutes before she was satisfied. I was 'forced' to show her the whole glob in my mouth before she told me to swallow that cock-cum! I did, feeling it slide down my throat but still tasting it all over my mouth.

She pulled out of me. I got undressed and back into my male clothes. She helped me remove the makeup, taking us up to our two hour time limit.

"That was a sweet time, honey. I hope you come back again," she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"As soon as I possibly can," I assured her, picking up my suitcase and leaving her room.

The drive back to Vegas and even the next three days of technical conference were like a dream. Kept a feeling of deep satisfaction for quite awhile after my visit to the Cherry Patch Ranch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Julie and the Cherry Patch Ranch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 593 milliseconds