• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • Literoticum Survivor Murders Ch. 01

Literoticum Survivor Murders Ch. 01

"OK Miss try to calm down, just tell me in your own words what happened."

"Oh officer it's all my fault, he was in here writing another story for the Literoticum Survivor Contest. I just left the room for a minute to call my new boyfriend, and when I came back my husband was dead."

"I see, you say he was writing, so do you have any idea why he has a condom sticking out of his mouth?"

"Of course, I do, I put it there, but I always do that. I always bring hubby a souvenir when I go out and I'm sure he's always enjoyed it before..."

"You mean you bring your husband a used condom home when you go out?"

"Well, only if my lover feels like using one, if we go bareback I just let him clean it out of my pussy."

"OK I guess I understand, please go on."

"OK, where was I, Oh yeah, anyway I met a new man tonight. He was like you officer, I mean he wasn't a cop he was a big strong black man much like yourself. You know as I think about it maybe that's what the problem was."

"Yes Mam please just tell me what you know."

"Oh I'll tell you what I know, this nigger, oh excuse me I mean this black gentleman had the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"Mam what does the size of his penis have to do with your husband's death?"

"I'm trying to tell you, if you'd just let me finish. Now where was I, oh yeah this nigger's Johnson..."

"Miss, do you think you can stop using that word? I find it offensive."

"What, you don't like Johnson? Oh of course, I'm sorry you don't like nigger, sure I understand, it's just Raymond kept calling me his nigger bitch all night and I just got used to using the word."

"Now that we have that part straight, can you please finish your story?"

"OK, OK you don't have to get all huffy on me. Anyway as I was saying I always bring my husband home a cum souvenir and if it's in a rubber I just drop it in his mouth and make him bite down to get his goody. What I never thought about was Raymond's cock being so big that he always used Magnum Rubbers"

"Just what does this have to do with your husband's death?"

"Well duh, are you sure you're a cop? My husband was use to swallowing regular size rubbers, and I guess when I dropped this big old magnum down his gullet he choked on it. I mean I didn't have any problem swallowing Raymond all the way to his balls so why would I think my husband would have a problem with Ray's condom?"

"I think I have all this down let's just see if we can verify some of the facts. You say you had no problem taking all of you lover's member down your throat so you weren't worried about your husband choking on his extra large condom. I think we should run a test to see if you're telling the truth."

This dedicated officer of the law took off his holster, then open his trousers and let them drop to the floor. The new widow dropped to her knees in front of him and gently slid down his boxers thus exposing, if I may use the pun, his weapon.

"Now Miss am I close to the same size as your new lover?"

"Oh god I don't know but you sure look big to me, let me get you all the way hard and then maybe I can tell."

The lady began to stroke the officer's member feeling it stiffen in her hand. She began to moan lowly as she felt it grow to its fullest. She looked up to to see him watching her and as she kept her eyes on him, she began inserting him into her mouth. Farther and farther, he disappeared down her throat until she had her nose nestled deep in his curly pubic hair. She kept his balls in her hand for a warning sign so she could prepare for his climax. She was ready to take all his cum when she felt his balls tighten and yet she still couldn't swallow fast enough as his issue was too huge. His cum was coming out of her mouth and even out her nose and in the end she had to pull him out of her mouth and let him finish in her face.

She cleaned up his cock and helped him get dressed and as he was leaving, he told her that it looked like an accidental death to him. After the cop left, she called her boyfriend,

"OK Raymond the cop bought my story; they think it was an accidental death, I think we got away with it."

"That's good to hear Babe, at least now we know we won't have any more of those lousy 'Bakeboss' stories in the Literoticum Survivor contest."

As soon as Raymond hung up, he called Hastings,

"Everything is sweet my brother, the cops say your friend's death appears to have been accidental."

The only thing Hastings said was,

"I knew he was no survivor," and then chuckling he disconnected.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Chain Stories
  • /
  • Literoticum Survivor Murders Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds