• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom and I Find Bondage

Mom and I Find Bondage

"What the hell are these?"

Mom threw several of my bondage magazines onto the coffee table in front of me with a sound that snapped me out of the late afternoon nap I had been taking. I was completely flustered. I didn't think she would ever find them.

"I asked you what the hell are these?"

I sat up on the couch and tried to shake myself awake.

"Magazines. Just magazines, Mom. Why are you so mad?"

"I'm mad because you graduated college last spring and it's now fall and you're still living at home with me, taking naps on the couch and you've got the weirdest magazines hidden in your bedroom closet."

I made a mental note to get a small safe just as soon as I got some cash together. I definitely had some things in my room that I didn't want Mom to see. I just wished that she hadn't found my bondage magazine collection.

"Just look at this girl on the cover," Mom said. "She's tied up so tight, I don't think she could move. And look at that gag in her mouth. She probably couldn't scream to save her own life! And she's only wearing a bikini. Where is she supposed to be? In a tanning salon?"

I could see that this was going to be a long afternoon. It made me wish I had gone out to the mall.The truth was, I was in the process of starting my own photography business. I had already booked several jobs. Some weddings. A few portraits. But, by far, the most fun and the best paying were the very kind of pictures that were freaking Mom out - bondage! There was a big market for bondage photography. Wives that wanted to surprise their husbands with a set of photos of them tied and gagged.

I also did more conventional "cheescake" photography. Some guys would contact me and say that they wanted pictures of their wives dressed in swimsuits. The wives told me that it brought the spice back into their marriage.

"Mom, what can I tell you? I like these kinds of pictures. Relax, the girl's aren't being hurt. They're being paid to pose like this."

Mom looked at the tied and gagged girl on the cover of the magazine, then she thumbed through the inside.

"Every one of these poor girls has a gag in her mouth. I hope that they at least clean the gag before they put in her mouth. What is it about these pictures that you like so much?"

"I just do, Mom. I just do," I answered, with a sigh.

"Well here, take these magazines back to your room and hide them where nobody else can find them."

I made a big theatrical turn around the living room.

"Somebody else? Like who is somebody else, Mom. You and I are the only ones living here."

I gathered up the magazines and started to take them upstairs to my room when Mom stopped me and took the top magazine off the pile.

"I'm going to hang on to this one for awhile, honey."

You could've knocked me over with a feather!

"I thought you hated this stuff, Mom. Now you want to look at it?"

"At first, I did freak out, didn't I? But I must admit that I'm a little curious. I want to see if I can figure out why you like pictures of girls tied up and gagged."

Time passed and Mom and I went about our business. I was really intrigued by her taking one of my bondage magazines to read. I caught her surfing some bondage web sites on her laptop computer.

That's how Mom usually approached a new concept or idea. First she would be kind of freaked out by it, then she would investigate it and then, more often than not, she would embrace it. And then it hit me. What would my Mom look like wearing just a bikini or a pair of tight shorts and a halter, with her arms tied behind her back and a cloth gag in her mouth? I felt my cock twitch, ever so slightly.

As time went on, I noticed a change in Mom. She started paying more attention to her appearance and seemed to be a little less uptight than on the day she found my magazine collection. She also seemed to be a little more "touchy feely" than she had ever been.

Right or wrong, I was getting more and more aroused by her. She just seemed a lot "cooler" than she had ever been before. Things were definitely getting interesting.

On one occasion, she knocked my socks off. She called me and said that she didn't feel like cooking and that I should meet her for dinner at this restaurant in our neighborhood. What surprised me was that it was a little Italian restaurant that was usually frequented by just couples.

I got to the restaurant and there was my Mom, looking fantastic! She was sitting in the bar. She wore a black, tight leather mini-skirt that was at least 6 inches above her knees. She had on black four inch high heels. She wore a sleeveless top that had a plunging neckline. I never realized that she was so beautiful!

"Hi, honey. I'm glad to see you."

"You look fantastic, Mom."

I was losing my cool and I knew it.

Mom kissed me, on the mouth, for at least five seconds. The waitress escorted us to a private booth in a dark part of the restaurant where Mom and I were practically alone. It was in that booth that Mom seduced me.

There was plenty of food and lots of wine and Mom made sure it kept coming. She sat close to me all night. The waitress was hot, but my Mom was hotter!

I put my hand on my Mom's thigh. It was so silky, so smooth. She moaned a soft, low moan as I caressed her beautiful legs.

"Honey, I've been looking through that magazine I took from you and I've been checking out some websites, too and it seems to me that there are a lot of girls being gagged and tied up out there. And now it's got me curious. Do you really like to see that kind of thing?"

My heart was racing.

"Mom, you have no idea how much that a tied up girl with a gag in her mouth turns me on."

Mom leaned closer to me.

"Does the girl enjoy being tied and gagged. I really would like to know."

I quickly finished my glass of wine and poured myself another. Mom touched my thigh.

"Honey, if you had some rope, I would ask you to tie me up right now." I looked around to make sure no one was looking at us. Then I picked up an unused red cloth napkin from the table. I held it front of my Mom's face.

"Mom, I think you have some questions about bondage and I want to answer them for you. I don't have any rope but I do have a gag. Can I put this gag in your mouth while no one is looking?"

Mom leaned forward, closed her eyes, tilted her head up and opened her mouth. I gently put the cloth napkin in her mouth and tied it in a knot behind her head. A soft moan of pleasure came from under the napkin-gag in her mouth.

I took hold of Mom's wrists and tied them together with another cloth napkin. Mom opened her eyes and looked at me from over the gag in her mouth. I asked her if she liked being tied and gagged. Soft sounds of pleasure came from her gagged mouth as she nodded her head up and down.

"Mom, would you like to explore this further, at home?"

Once again, Mom nodded her head up and down. I untied her wrists and pulled the gag from her mouth. Mom kissed me on the mouth, hungrily.

"Oh, honey, now I understand what those magazines mean to you. And I think that the girl can enjoy being tied too!"

I put my hand over Mom's mouth. I could feel her lips trying to move under my palm.

"Ssshhh. Let's just get the check and go home. We have some exploring to do."

I took my hand off of Mom's mouth, kissed her passionately, got the check and drove us home. As the door shut behind us, I grabbed her throat and covered her mouth. Her hand fumbled for my cock, found it and quickly took me to the first of many orgasms I would have that evening.

I dragged Mom down the hallway to my bedroom and threw her down on my bed. In a matter of a minute or two, she lay nude before me.

"Honey, put a gag in my mouth. I really like it when you put a gag in my mouth."

I took a bright yellow bandana from the dresser drawer and pulled it tightly between her lips and tied it behind her head. A few minutes later, Mom was tied spread eagle to each bed post. I recorded the image with my video camera.

My Mom looked better than any of the other "bondage babes" in any of my magazines.

"Mom, you look so fantastic!"

I stood over her as Mom lay tied to my bed. She moaned under the gag that I had put in her mouth. We looked into each other's eyes.

My clothes fell to the floor as I ripped them off. Seconds later, wave after wave of pleasure went through us as I slid my cock into Mom. Even though she was gagged already, I clamped my hand over her mouth to keep her screams of pleasure from disturbing the neighbors! THE END.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom and I Find Bondage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds