• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Hostage

Hostage

I'll always remember how that fateful day started with my sister waking me with her phone call. The thing I remember about the call was the answer I gave to her question on what I had planned for the day.

"Plan, what plan, it's going to be like all my days, you know boring life, boring husband, what could be different?"

When she said that at least I was lucky enough to have a husband, I told her she could have my loser right now if she wanted him. After I hung up, I lay there thinking 'why am I staying with my loser husband, the man who is known as the antithesis of King Midas because everything he touches turns to dust. I made up my mind right then, I was leaving him before he bankrupted us again.

I hoped into a hot shower and I leaned against the wall immersed in the enjoyment of the steam on my body. I don't think I heard him but if I did, I must have thought it was Harold because I was not scared by anything. The first thing that startled me was the shower curtain, sliding open but when I opened my eyes, I got the fright of my life. There was a huge black man standing there leering at me, he had an evil grin that told me I was in trouble. I was so frightened I couldn't even scream and like a silly schoolgirl, all I did was to try to cover my nakedness with my two hands. He looked so large and out of place in my tiny pink bathroom, I swear I almost smiled. He asked, if I was Harold's wife and when I nodded, he said I was coming with him. He grabbed my hand and leered again at my now exposed breasts and maybe as a way to fight my fear I tried to think just what a rape would feel like. It was not until he had me almost to the front door that I realized he was taking me somewhere.

He was so strong I knew I had no chance of resisting but when he started to pull me through my broken down front door, I at least found the courage to ask him to let me put some clothes on.

"Lady, where you're going you ain't gonna need no clothes."

You know it funny how your mind works, here I am being kidnapped, and I was worrying about the neighbors seeing me naked. There were no neighbors in fact the street was deserted and no one to witness this behemoth beep his key fob to open his deck lid and then to pick me up and throw me in his trunk. In the dark of the trunk, I realized I should have played detective and notice the license number, or at least seen what kind of car it was. I wasn't even sure what the color it was, maybe black or was it dark blue. I don't know if I passed out or fell asleep but suddenly I was awakened by the bright glare of the sun through the opened trunk lid. I was instructed to get out but I was so sore from the man handling plus the bumpy ride I could hardly move. My captor, tired of waiting reached in and grabbed me with one hand around my neck and the other between my legs he lifted me effortlessly out of the trunk managing to violate me with his large fingers as he did. While he carried me, I could tell the strength he possessed and with my head on his chest, I could feel just how hard his muscles were. As he walked, each step drove his fingers deeper inside me and it humiliated me to think my pussy may be getting damp with excitement.

He took me inside to a room full of people and threw me on a couch. A man who obviously was in charge started to berate the man who had manhandled me. When he was told I wasn't allowed to put my clothes on, he took off his tee shirt and handed it to me. The first thing I noticed was the sculpted muscles on his upper body and then I saw the large tattoo of a knight on horseback with the letters BK under it. I knew it stood for 'Black Knights' one of the most feared gangs in the city. Why had they come for me? This made no sense at all and yet somehow I knew my husband must have something to do with it. I realized I was still sitting here naked so I put on his shirt thanking him for his kindness. The shirt was warm and full of his manly scent. I inhaled deeply and felt the tingle deep in my belly.

As much as I feared for my life, I could not get past the memory of a lifelong fantasy of making love with a black man. No not, make love to I mean to be taken by a big strong gangster such as the man with the bare chest standing before me. He told me his name was Reggie and the reason he grabbed me was that my husband owed him a lot of money. He said he was keeping me until Harold paid the money owed to the Black Knights.

"My husband has no money; he can't even afford to get his suits out of the cleaners. Believe me there is no chance of him coming up with any cash."

"No matter what, I'm at least keeping you until we find him. Tyrell, tie her up and throw her in the back bedroom."

"Please," I begged almost at the point of hysteria, "Don't tie me up it scares me too much, I won't run, I'll do anything just don't tie me up."

I was gasping for air trying not to start sobbing uncontrollably, when he walked up to me and unbuckled his pants letting them fall to the floor.

"Maybe you could repay some of your husband's vig."

I knew what he wanted and somewhere deep inside me I wanted the same thing. Still in front of all these men, I felt completely mortified, but telling myself, there was nothing I could do about it I slid off the couch onto my knees in front of him. This had been my fantasy right down to the black silk boxers he was wearing. I timidly reached out to touch him, and then I slowly pulled his underwear down exposing his member. I remember giggling and saying something like 'it's so big' and then thinking about nothing but his huge cock I forgot about everything else and holding it in two hands I put it in my mouth. I became completely lost in the act and I actually wanted nothing more than to please this man. I tried so hard to put him all down my throat but I kept gagging with less than half of him in my mouth. I again took him in both hands first licking his balls with their strong musky odor and then up his shaft to the tip which I kissed before plunging him down my throat to yet gag again.

I couldn't help myself as I put my hands between my legs rubbing my clit, and then squeezing it hard, as I would choke on his cock. I kept trying; deeper and deeper I pushed him down my throat and then as I got my muscles to relax I swallowed him whole. I put my nose in his pubic hair and felt his balls on my chin. Even though my eyes were watering from all the choking I looked up to him with pride, I saw him smile, and then he winked as he unloaded his sperm down my throat. I held his balls feeling them spasm again and again, I pulled him out of my mouth and let him finish on my face just to show him how much degradation I could take. Without waiting for instruction, I cleaned him with my mouth and then pulled his boxers and pants up. It came to me as I stayed there on my knees that I had orgasmed when Reggie winked at me and I wondered how many of the men standing around saw me fingering myself.

I didn't know if my obscene act with the boss of the Black Nights would save my life or not but at least he told Tyrell just to put me in the room and not to tie me up. Tyrell allowed me to go to the bathroom first but would not give me any privacy and stood leering at me as I peed. I then made an attempt to wash all the dried cum from my face and breasts.

"That was so hot when first you swallowed Reg and then you had him blast you in the face."

"You want me to do that to you," I teased.

"No I'm gonna fuck you."

"What if I don't want to fuck you?"

I felt pretty confident thinking that Reggie had my back and I knew Tyrell wouldn't want to upset his boss.

"Look lady you can fuck me or I can rape you, the choice is yours and believe me there'll be a lot less blood if you fuck me."

I looked into his eyes and what I found was truth, he was being honest with me. I thought how easily he violated me when he carried me inside and then remembered how hard his body was and all of a sudden, I wanted him. I smiled and said,

"What the hell, you're probably going to kill me anyway, come on lets fuck."

I took his hand and he led me into the bedroom. Was it the danger that was turning me on or was it being around real men. I knew my husband was worthless but I had forgotten what a wimp he was. Every time we made love, I closed my eyes and imagined it was a strong virile, usably black man taking me for his pleasure. Here I was able to fulfill my hidden desires, so even if it meant the giving of myself to the very people who were to harm me I wanted it.

I felt the deep-seated urge to submit to the ultimate image of the savage male and once inside the dirty unkempt bedroom, I asked permission to undress him. First taking off Reggie's tee shirt and then naked I undressed my kidnaper. When I dropped to my knees to pull down his boxers I could only gasp at the size of his cock. I thought Reggie was large but Tyrell was by far the largest cock I had ever seen and I'm counting all the black porno I've watched on line. Whereas I had trouble swallowing Reggie, Tyrell was, so large in circumference I could not fit him in my mouth, hell I couldn't even fit my hand around him. I settled on putting the tip in my mouth and letting my saliva run down the sides. I proceeded to lick underneath him, as I know all men love that. I knew I had to get him wet or he would split me in half. I guess he got tired of waiting as he pushed me on the bed and then climbed on top of me. I spread my legs in the air and then wrapped them around his firm body. I guided his monster inside me and he slowly entered me inch by inch. The feeling of fullness was almost overwhelming and I had series of orgasms from the experience of places in my womb never touched before.

I opened my eyes to see Tyrell's smile and I put my lips to his accepting his tongue with vigor. As my moans turned into little cries, he stopped and asked if he was hurting me.

"No you silly fool I cumming, please, I beg you cum with me."

That is just what that wonderful man did; he filled me with his seed as we climaxed together. He lay on top of me, exhausted and breathing hard as was I. I put my lips to his ears and whispered,

'That was the best I ever had," and I meant it.

That was the very instant we heard the commotion as the cops broke down the front door in a raid. Latter the police told me they were sorry they weren't early enough to prevent my being raped and I didn't have the nerve to tell them I was glad they waited as long as they did.

Epilogue:

You ask how my life has changed since that fateful day. To tell the truth I had given up hope on getting out of that house alive and yet I came out of there more alive than I'd ever been. The first thing I did was get rid of my no good husband who cried, that it was he who saved me by going to the police. Next, I found out I was carrying Tyrell's baby, which gave me almost as much joy as Tyrell giving it to me. Then there was me lying on the stand trying to save Tyrell from going to jail, it didn't work but he did receive less time than his cohorts did. Now as I sit here waiting for Tyrell Junior I just pray he is at least half the man his father is. As for Tyrell what can I say, I know I can't tame him for he is a real man not some prissy downtown boy. I will accept whatever he will give me even if it's just a good fucking ever so often.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Hostage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 400 milliseconds