• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Kate has Two for the Road

Kate has Two for the Road

*Thanks for all the nice comments on my previous story. In this story, Kate and Marty's affair moves out of the office.

Marty and I are friends and co-workers who have started to make the transition to sex buddies, even though we're both married. I'm in my 30's, blonde, 5'7", with round, perky 34C tits, and I always thought that Marty was one of the hottest guys I'd ever met...then I met his uncle Richard. Richard came into the office one day to take Marty out to lunch, and I couldn't stop looking at him. It's hard to say which of the two is better looking because they're such different types. Marty's in his 20's, lean and athletic, while Richard is in his 40's, and is still very fit but much more muscular than Marty. One thing they have in common is the same brilliant smile. I wondered what else they might have in common—do huge cocks run in families?

Richard came in a few more times after that, and every time I talked to him I thought I was getting a vibe from him, and some flirtatious looks, but I never really had the opportunity to make a move. Once when I mentioned to Marty how hot his uncle was, he said something like, "How can you like him? He looks like a gorilla!" It sounded like jealousy to me, so I figured that if I had sex with his uncle, that would probably be the end of sex with Marty, and I wasn't quite ready to give that up yet!

One day Marty mentioned that he and Richard were going away for the weekend, to a town a couple of hours away, and that they would probably be hooking up with a girl there.

"Wait a minute. One girl?" I asked. "How's that going to work?"

"Tag team!" he said with a laugh. I was shocked, not because of what they had planned (I've done that sort of thing myself, after all), but because I didn't think Marty was the type. I knew he had his wild side, of course, but I'd never been able to completely bring it out. Thinking about the two of them with the same girl made me horny and jealous all at the same time. The day before they were due to leave, Marty found out that the girl wasn't going to be able to make it, after all. He was disappointed, but I was ecstatic. I started figuring out a way to meet up with them myself. I told my husband that I was having a girls' night out and that I was going to spend the night with one of my friends afterward.

The whole drive out of town was torture. I couldn't concentrate on the road; I was shifting back and forth in my seat, and I could feel the wetness from my pussy soaking through my panties. After what seemed like days, I finally got to their hotel. I sent Marty a text message asking what his room number was, because I wanted to send him a surprise.

"215. What kind of surprise???" he wrote back.

I didn't reply; I just made my way to the room and knocked on the door. "Surprise!" I said when he opened the door. I gave him a hug and a quick kiss, and then walked over to Richard, who had been watching TV on one of the beds but had stood up when I came in. I gave him a hug and kiss, also. "This surprise is for you, too!"

They exchanged a look, and Marty, who had come up next to me after locking the hotel room door, asked, "What are you talking about?"

I smiled. "Well, I thought that since your other plans for tonight fell through, maybe I could keep you both entertained, instead. What do you think?"

They looked at each other again, and Marty was the first to speak. "It sounds good to me."

I turned back to Richard. "How about you?"

"Sounds good to me, too," he said, smiling. I stepped closer to him again and put my hands on his chest, then slid them up over his shoulders and around his neck. His hands went around my waist and he bent his head down to kiss me deeply. After a few moments, he pulled his mouth away from mine and started kissing and blowing in my ear, causing chills to run down my spine. Suddenly I felt Marty's hands from behind me, pulling my shirt up and tugging it over my head. Richard moved his head down to start kissing my breasts, and Marty unhooked my bra, giving Richard more access. I let my bra fall forward off my arms as Richard started licking and biting my erect nipples. Marty's hands were on me again, this time undoing my pants and pulling them down, along with my underwear. Richard's hand traveled down to play with my pussy. At the same time, Marty was kneading and rubbing my ass with one hand and using the other hand to cup and squeeze one tit while Richard sucked on the other one. The feeling of so many hands on my body was incredible—I didn't think I had ever been so excited. I started coming, and I had to lean back against Marty to keep my balance.

Then all the hands were gone. Marty said something about leaving for a while, but I couldn't focus on what he was saying just yet.

Richard led me over to one of the beds and I fell back on it. He pulled his shirt off, and I just stared at his broad, muscular chest, and let my eyes travel down the line of hair which led into the waistband of his jeans. He undid his pants next, and when his cock was finally able to spring free, it looked just as I had imagined it. It wasn't as long as Marty's, but it was much thicker, and I couldn't wait to get it inside me.

Richard lay down next to me on the bed, and started sucking on my tits and fingering my pussy again. I couldn't stop myself; I reached out to grab his massive cock. I wrapped my hand around the shaft and used my thumb to tease the head, spreading his pre-come around it. I started stroking his cock, and with every downstroke I rubbed my fingertips over his balls. He groaned a little, and I didn't think either of us could wait much longer. My pussy was so wet that I could feel the juices running out of it and dripping down the crack of my ass. Richard rolled onto his back and I climbed on top of him, spreading my legs on either side of him and reaching back behind me to guide his cock into my waiting hole. I sank down onto it, and it filled me up completely, stretching my smooth pussy lips around it.

"Oh, your cock feels so good!" I moaned. He grabbed my hips and rocked me back and forth so that my clit rubbed against him with every movement, and I placed my hands on his chest for balance. I pinched his nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, and he closed his eyes in pleasure. I felt myself getting ready to come again.

"Oh my god, Richard, I'm going to come...your huge cock is going to make me come...oh yes...oh, I'm coming...Richard...I'm coming...oooohhhh!" I collapsed on top of him as my body shook with a gigantic orgasm. He couldn't stop, though. In a flash, he flipped me over onto my back and grabbed my legs to lift them up over his shoulders. My head rolled back and I screamed out when he plunged his thick cock back into me, but I was so wet that it immediately slid all the way in. He started fucking me hard, his balls slapping against my ass with every thrust, and I was grunting like an animal and clutching at the bedsheets.

"I'm coming," he said, hoarsely. "I want to come on your tits."

"Oh, yes, come for me, I want to see you come, I want you to come on me!" I urged him on. He let go of my legs and pulled his cock out of me, still wet from my pussy, then started jacking himself off. It only took a few seconds before he shot his hot load all over my chest, and then he collapsed on the bed next to me.

I leaned over to pick up a sock from the floor to wipe off my chest with, and I saw that Marty was sitting on the other bed, watching. I didn't know if he had ever actually left the room, or if he had been there the whole time, but I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he had enjoyed whatever he saw. I didn't know if Richard was going to watch me with Marty now, and I didn't really care. I got out of bed and crossed the two steps over to where Marty was sitting, and then knelt on the floor in front of him. I smiled up at him as I undid his jeans. I pulled his cock out and started licking it up and down, enjoying the taste and feel of it. That wasn't enough for me though, so I pulled his pants off the rest of the way, which he took as a cue to pull his T-shirt off, and then I pushed him back on the bed.

"I can't wait to have your huge, beautiful cock inside me again," I said, climbing up on the bed over him. I lowered myself down, and his cock slipped easily into my wet pussy. "Oh my god, Marty, I love the way your cock feels!" I said, closing my eyes. I started moving slowly up and down on his cock, feeling every wonderful inch of it as slid in and out. His feet were still on the floor, and he was rising up to meet me, causing the head of his cock to bump up against my cervix with every thrust. He squeezed my tits roughly, pinching my nipples at the same time and causing twinges of pain mixed with pleasure to shoot through my body. I was distracted by all the amazing sensations I was feeling, and I started slowing down my movements a little bit. Suddenly Marty reversed our positions, flipping me over so I was laying on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor and kneeling in front of me. He slammed his cock back into my pussy, grabbing my ass cheeks to pull me even harder against him. His cock was filling me completely, and he was rubbing against my clit every time he entered me, bringing me to the edge of yet another orgasm. I could tell by the way Marty's breathing changed and his movements intensified that he was about to come, too.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Marty, oh I love fucking you!" I cried out. My body jerked and my back arched as I came again, and I felt Marty's hot come filling my vagina immediately afterwards. He pulled out, then lay on his back at the edge of the bed next to me to catch his breath. I was panting as well, but I turned to him and smiled.

"That was incredible! I hope you guys invite me on your next road trip, too!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Kate has Two for the Road

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 437 milliseconds