• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert 03

CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert 03

12

Chapter One The Day Begins

CJ arrived at work early, surprised to see Dr. Dulcet's car parked in his private spot. She usually arrived before the other staff to prepare for the day's patients. She moved gingerly as she was still a little tender. She smiled as she recalled her meeting with Jamal the previous afternoon. She waved to the doctor and greeted him as she walked past his office.

She started the coffee brewing and went about preparing the examination rooms, making sure they had adequate supplies for the day. She could smell the coffee and heard the coffee maker sputting as it finished brewing.

Dr. Dulcet stepped into the examination room as CJ was stocking supplies and asked, "Good morning CJ, would you mind seeing me in my office as soon as you are finished here?"

CJ smiled, "Sure Dr. Dulcet, I will be finished in a few minutes."

She poured two cups of coffee, preparing the doctor's as she had for many years, and then walked into his office handing him the cup of coffee. She noticed the small pink and white zippered bag sitting on his desk.

Dr Dulcet got up and shut the door, as he walked back he motioned for CJ to have a seat across from him and he sat back in desk chair. He commented, "I had dinner with Jamal last night to go over some of the preliminaries before we meet. We both agreed that we needed to get you something to show our gratitude for all your help." He smiled as he handed CJ the small bag.

CJ excitedly opened the bag, and pulled out a present wrapped in a delicate white lace pattern tissue. She carefully unfolded the wrapping, blushing as she saw the black stockings. She glanced at Dr. Dulcet; he was smiling and she wondered if he knew about her afternoon with Jamal the day before.

Dr. Dulcet excitedly smiled and insisted, "Go ahead and look at rest of the gifts. I hope we didn't over step our boundaries by buying them for you. We just want to show our appreciation."

CJ held up the black sheer hose, a wide lace band stretched around the top, she smiled at the doctor and politely commented, "They are very nice." She continued to open each gift. She held up the black garter belt with a lace waist band with thin black strands that hung low to hold up the stockings. "Oh my..." she quietly spoke as she blushed

Dr Dulcet replied, "The sales woman told us you wouldn't need the garter belt with these hose, but we both agreed it would look good on you."

CJ then held the bra, with small cups designed to hold the breasts high to show more cleavage. It had a sheer lace that extended over the breasts to discreetly veil them. She turned red from embarrassment as she held up the matching pair of lace bikini panties. The tiny black panties were sheer lace with a narrow strip that attached to the lace front triangle and then widening out into a small triangle as it nearer the back waist band.

She looked in to the bag and pulled out the remaining presents, each wrapped in black lace tissue. She started to open the other gifts, each an exact duplicate of the black, but in a white ivory lace.

Doctor Dulcet confessed, "We hope the pieces fit nicely. Obviously, we didn't have you there to try them on, but Jamal got your sizes while you were in the shower."

Suddenly surprised, she looked up from the gifts, blushing as she realized the doctor knew she had sex with Jamal the day before. Dr Dulcet was smiling as their eyes met. CJ paused for a moment, feeling embarrassed, as she forced a smile.

She replied, "I am sure they will fit nicely and will look lovely. Thank you for the beautiful gifts."

Dr. Dulcet told her, "You are my most valued staff member. You know our equipment better than any of the other staff. I am sure you will have valuable input this evening. Why don't you take a longer lunch today? We will possibility be working late this evening."

Smiling he continued, "Let's go get another cup of coffee and start seeing patients and hopefully, we can start the meeting before too late." As they opened the office door, many of the office staff had arrived and were preparing to start the day. They greeted them as they walked together.

CJ knew the gifts established what would be expected of her if Dr. Dulcet purchased the refractor. CJ wondered if work would ever be the same after today.

As CJ was leaving for lunch, one of younger front office staff, Sherri, commented on the lingerie bag as CJ walked past the front desk on her way out, "I have one like just like that too, my husband got it for me from Victoria's Secret to keep my lingerie in when we go on vacation."

CJ laughed and replied, "It was a present, I didn't realize it was a lingerie bag. I better be careful what I use it for, now that I know what it is." She hurried out to her car, glad she was able to leave before Sherri asked more questions.

Chapter Two Afternoon Anxiety

As CJ arrived home she was nervous about the meeting later that afternoon. She had a hard time deciding lunch, finally settling on a small salad. She ate her lunch slowly as she thought about what her career would be like after today.

She carefully removed the new lingerie from the cute little bag and laid them out on the bed. She decided on the black lingerie thinking the darker hose would go good under a dark skirt and her white work smock; smiling as she remembered that Jamal favored the black. She decided to save the ivory pieces to surprise Jamal on a special occasion.

She slipped out of her clothes and stepped into the shower. Her nipples quickly grew hard as she rubbed her soapy hands over her breasts, and softly moaned as her fingers slid between her legs. She massaged her clit with her fingertip and slowly her finger slid inside, and she fingered herself to a small orgasm as she thought about wearing the lingerie for Jamal and Dr. Dulcet.

She set on the edge of the bed and slowly smoothed the hose up her legs. She stood to look in the mirror to see how they fit and was pleased how they made her legs look slimmer.

She slipped on the tiny lace panties and slid her hands over them, the soft lace felt nice against her skin. Her fingers felt good as she slid them again between her legs as she adjusted her new panties. She closed her eyes and bit her lip, and then stopped as she did not want to soil the new panties before the meeting.

CJ smiled as she held up the garter belt, she hadn't worn one for several years. She turned it looking to make sure it was positioned properly before fastening it around her waist, bending she attached each strap, making sure they were arranged just right.

Next was the coup de grace of the outfit, the black lace bra. She slipped her arms through the straps, reaching behind to snap it. She slipped her hand inside a cup and pulled her breast up making sure the cup fit just right, and then did the same to the other. The small cups pushed her breasts high, as the pale skin of her breast peeked through the sheer lace.

CJ stood in front of the mirror and adjusted each piece, her short blonde hair accenting her outfit. She was pleased as to how well they fit; the men had made good choices, she knew Jamal and Dr. Dulcet would be pleased when they finally undressed her. She smiled, delighted at how good she looked in her new lingerie.

CJ stepped into her dark grey mid length tulip skirt with light gray vertical strips; she secured it at the side with a button and short zipper. The skirt stretched tight across her ass and ended just above her knees, the bottom pleats allowing the skirt to flair out.

She slipped on a collared tight fitting ivory blouse with puff sleeves and buttons running down the front, gathering tightly around her waist. The top stretched tight across her small firm breasts. She left the top button undone; the tight fitting blouse pulled open only a little to give just a hint of her lace covered breasts.

As she finally finished dressing she stood and admired herself in the mirror. She was professionally attired and hopeful that Jamal and Dr. Dulcet would approve. She turned and looked over her shoulder, the fabric stretched tightly over her ass. The panties let the skirt form nicely over her ass, showing no evidence of the panties. She realized she would have to make sure she wore her smock all afternoon as she prepared patients for Dr. Dulcet.

Her smock only partially covered her change of outfit; her skirt swayed as she walked into the office. Mary noticed CJ as she returned from lunch late and complimented her on her change of outfit. CJ lied as to how she stained her blouse during lunch and had to make a quick change.

Mary chuckled as she said, "Well, you better be careful, Mr. Walker is here for his afternoon appointment and I'm sure he'll like that skirt."

Mr. Walker was a retired patient and had been seeing Dr. Dulcet long before CJ started in the office. He was known for trying to grope the female staff.

CJ called Mr. Walker back to an examination room to prep him for Dr. Dulcet. She turned to get something out of the lower cabinet and felt Mr. Walker's hand as it slid up hose and her thigh; sliding over her bare ass he squeezed it.

CJ chuckled as she pulled away. "You're so naughty today Mr. Walker, what would Mrs. Walker think?" She was used to being groped by the older male patients,

Mr. Walker chuckled as he said, "She'd just be happy for me to leave her alone. She hasn't worn sexy panties like those in a very long time. Her granny panties just aren't that sexually appealing." He winked as he teasingly asked, "Maybe just a small peek for a grateful old man?"

CJ chuckled as she wagged her finger at him, "You just be good now Mr. Walker. You wouldn't want Mary to have a talk with you again." She squat down to get something out of the lower cabinet, spreading her legs just enough to give Mr. Walker a small peek at her new lingerie. She stood with a faked frown on her face, "I can't find any of those eye drops. I'll have the doctor bring them in when he comes in to see you." As she turned to leave, they knowing smiled at each other as CJ winked back at him.

Around mid afternoon Dr. Dulcet asked CJ into his office. He closed the door and as he walked around his desk, he motioned for her to sit in the chair across from him. He told CJ the he had Jamal on the phone and wanted to confirm their late afternoon meeting. He pushed the speaker button and said, "Hi Jamal, I have CJ here with me now."

Jamal said, "Hi CJ, I heard you liked the gifts we picked out for you. I can't wait to see them. Which color did she select Dr. Dulcet?"

Dr Dulcet smiled as he looked at CJ's crossed legs, "Well, from what I can see, she chose the black. I'd say it looks very appropriate for an after hours meeting."

Jamal sounding pleased said, "I was hoping for the black. I bet they look nice?"

Dr. Dulcet said with a bit of disappointment as he stared into CJ's eyes, "Her legs are crossed so I can't see everything, so... I guess I we'll just have to wait until later."

CJ's took a deep breath and exhaled as she slowly uncrossed her legs; she continued to look into the doctor's eyes, paused for just a moment before spreading her legs. Dr Dulcet smiled as he lowered his eyes and gazed up her skirt. Her hose stretched to mid thigh, topped with the wide lace band, the thin black straps clearly visible; her bare thighs came together allowing just a hint of her black panties.

Dr. Dulcet softly moaned as he stared between CJ's thighs, "Oh my... they're much nicer than I imagined."

CJ smiled, pleased that her boss approved of her new lingerie, and chuckled as she replied, "Mr. Walker thought so too, and he even got a quick feel as I was prepping him."

Jamal asked surprised, "Mr. Walker"?

Dr Dulcet was laughing as he said, "Mr. Walker is a long time patient who has groped most of my staff. I think CJ just made his day; hell, from what I am seeing she probably made his life. I'm just jealous he got a feel of those panties before us"

They were laughing as Jamal said, "Got to go. I just wanted to make sure things were still looking good for this evening. I will see you both around five then." They all said their goodbyes as the doctor hung up the phone

Dr Dulcet smiled as he looked back at CJ's open legs, "Yes, I would say things are looking real good for tonight. I am glad you picked the black." He laughed, "I just wish I had seen those panties before Mr. Walker."

Dr Dulcet suggested they get back to patients so they could finish up by five o'clock.

The rest of the afternoon went smoothly. The office manager, Mary, suspicious of the private meetings with the doctor, asked CJ what was going on. CJ explained they had a late afternoon meeting with Jamal to discuss purchasing a new refractor for the office and the doctor just wanted to make sure they were prepared. The office manager smiled relieved, but looked concerned that she was not invited to the meeting.

Chapter Three Jamal Arrives

CJ noticed Jamal as he came into the office, and as was usual with him, he stopped at the front desk to playfully kid around with the staff. The office manager led him to Dr. Dulcet's office and got him a cup of coffee.

Mary found CJ and informed her that Jamal had arrived, and the doctor wanted her to join them as soon as she had finished with patients. CJ thanked her and they chatted for a few minutes about the meeting. CJ could tell Mary was clearly unhappy that she was not being included in the meeting.

The last patient had left and was soon followed by the last of the office staff. CJ made sure the outer doors were secured and turned on the alarm system. She turned toward the doctor's office and paused as she took a big breath. As she exhaled she started to unbutton her work smock, which she took her time hanging in the small hallway alcove.

She paused in the hall and looked at herself in the mirror. She opened another button of her blouse, the new black bra and lace barely visible through the open top. She reached under her skirt and adjusted her new hose, and slipped on a pair of black heels she had brought from home just for the meeting.

She sighed as she looked down the hall at the closed door, and then casually walked towards the office, her skirt swaying.

CJ softly knocked as she opened the door, smiling as she entered the office. Jamal and Dr. Dulcet sat next to each other on the plush leather couch looking over the information booklets.

Dr. Dulcet stood as she entered the office and said, "We were just wondering where you were." He motioned toward the leather chair across from them and asked her to sit.

Jamal stood and took CJ's hand as he said, "You look gorgeous, I am glad you decide to join us tonight."

Dr Dulcet poured CJ a scotch and handed it to her. She thanked him as she took a sip, and then set it down. She noticed both men had gotten comfortable, their ties removed and the top shirt buttons undone.

Dr Dulcet paused as he peered down CJ's blouse as she leaned forward looking at one of the brochures, her blouse opened as it stretched across her chest. He took a sip of his drink and softly moaned as he admired her lace covered breasts, and then sat down across from her.

CJ looked up to see what had caused him to moan and caught him looking down her blouse. They smiled knowingly at each other for a moment before resuming their meeting.

Dr. Dulcet explained to CJ they had been looking at various models and wondered if she had any input as to what functions she preferred. She leaned forward, her legs slightly spread, as she looked at the different pieces of equipment. The men paused to admire her as her blouse opened to reveal her lace covered breasts.

Chapter Four Sealing the Deal

She picked up one brochure and leaned back to look at it, her skirt inched up, revealing her hose and garter belt straps, her panties just barely visible. They talked about some of the features, and which ones were the most important. After about forty-five minutes, they finally agreed on the purchase.

Jamal asked CJ if she would get them fresh drinks and they would consummate the deal, she wondered if he was showing his dominance over her. She stood and walked to the wet bar, her skirt stretched tight, her ass clearly defined, hinting of its firmness, the skirt swaying as she moved away from the men.

They were standing as CJ turned to hand them fresh drinks. Dr Dulcet said he was ready to sign if Jamal could deliver on his word. CJ looked from one to the other; she knew what was expected of her now.

Jamal pulled CJ to him and softly kissed her and asked, "Why don't you show us the new lingerie you been teasing us with all evening?"

Dr. Dulcet smiled as he stepped up to her and said, "Why don't I help you?" Jamal sat in the plush leather chair, sipping his drink as he relaxed and watched Dr. Dulcet unbutton her blouse. He pulled her blouse open and both men moaned as they gazed at her breasts covered only in the new lace bra. Dr Dulcet moaned as he said, "I told you the black would look better."

Jamal chuckled as he replied, "Well, I haven't seen the ivory set... yet."

Dr. Dulcet softly kissed CJ as he cupped her breast in his hand, sliding it over the smooth lacy material.

As they broke from the kiss, CJ said, "Why don't you sit down and watch as I finish undressing." Dr. Dulcet sat down on the couch as he sipped his drink.

She stood in front of the men, her blouse open, revealing the inside of her breasts, veiled only by the sheer lace bra. She looked Dr Dulcet in the eyes as she unbuttoned her skirt, slowly sliding the zipper down. She turned as she gradually lowered the skirt. She heard Dr Dulcet moan and she took her time as she bent to step out of the skirt. With her back to the men, she delicately folded her skirt and laid it aside.

CJ turned towards the two men as she took a long sip of her drink, pausing to let them take a nice long look at her as she stood in front of them in her new panties and hose, held up by the garter belt. Her black heels accentuated her new outfit.

As CJ stood in front of them, she slipped her blouse off her shoulders. She carefully folded it and laid it with the skirt. She paused as she took another sip of her drink, letting the men gaze at her breasts encased in their gift. She closed her eyes and moaned as she cupped her breasts and gently caressed them.

She bit her lip as she softly moaned, then reaching behind her, she unsnapped her bra. She held her arm over her breasts to keep the bra from falling. She smiled at them as she lowered her arm slowly revealing her firm breasts, her hard nipples set atop the small pink areolas.

She moaned as she again cupped her breasts, softly whimpering as she took her nipples, gently squeezing as she twisted them between her fingers.

She walked in front of Dr. Dulcet and said, "Since you are the one that picked out my panties, I would like you to take them off."

He took another sip of his drink, and then set it down as he leaned forward. He grinned as he slowly slid his hands up her bare sides and cupped her breasts, moaning his approval as he gently caressed them, "I always imagined how these would feel, but I could never imagine they would feel this good." CJ softly moaned as she felt her nipples grow hard and sensitive as his soft hands gently moved over them.

His hands slid down over her ass, holding it firmly as he pulled her closer. He lightly licked a nipple, and then sucked it between his lips and felt it harden even more. She gasped as he sucked gently, his hands lightly sliding over her smooth ass.

CJ ran her hands through his graying hair as he softly kissed her breasts; and then he took the other nipple between his lips, sucking it into his mouth, gently rubbing his tongue over it, feeling it grow.

He leaned back smiling, and said, "I think it's time we get these panties off."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds