• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Game On: 01

Game On: 01

We have lived a fantasy life for a long time and it doesn't seem to be changing any time soon. Do you know how you see that woman you have the hots for and she is so hot you want to just sit her back on her desk and sink your tongue as deep inside her pussy as you can get it? Like right now? This instant? Damn the consequences?

I did just that hot woman wanting today. I thought about it all day for the last month, Several times a day. It was time to move. Jan and I have worked for the same company for several years. We like to play renegade colleagues. Since we both travel extensively and we are seldom in the main office at the same time we milk it for all it's worth when we are – pun intended.

Today, I got back in town early and followed Millie, our office manager into Jan's office, smiling. Jan didn't look up while Millie put some papers on her desk until Millie cleared her throat. Jan looked up and there I was! Jan was so damn hot. I love to see her like others see her, when she is not aware I'm around. She had on a short black skirt and white gown with a vest.

"You have a client, Jan!" Millie winked at her and reached back to rub my crotch lightly (which is another story). Jan's eyes lit up and twisted into a "what the fuck?!" look and she cocked her head to one side and then gave Millie a mock stern look. She peered over her glasses like only she can. But our two-week absence got the best of her. She hopped up and came around the desk and took both my hands, and looked in my face. "How did you get here for the weekend?" she asked. I just smiled.

Millie didn't leave immediately. She stepped back and glanced out the door and down the hall both ways then turned back to me and lifted her eyebrows. "No one coming. Yet." She let her lips linger around the "yet" part.

I lifted Jan up and planted a wet full mouth kiss on her, which met her equally hungry mouth, Millie's lingering presence notwithstanding. She unconsciously locked her legs around me and her crotch ground into mine. I set her down on the desktop suddenly and before she knew what I was about, I had my hands under her skirt and had her panties down around her ankles, without even disturbing her high heels. She gasped and looked alarmed at Millie, who just smiled, glancing out the door, and said, "Oh, still no one coming – yet!"

Then Jan sort of got the idea this was not so innocent as it seemed.

She cocked her head at me and gave me that, "you and Millie are in fucking cahoots" look and looked the same look at Millie, then shook her head with that "you two shall pay" look. But she did not, I repeat, did not get embarrassed, get mad, make Millie leave, or stop her heated movement into my personal space.

By then I dropped to the chair in front of her and planted my mouth over her fantastic pussy. I held my mouth there for a few seconds for her to adjust from work to fucking, and then I began eating her wildly. Licking, nibbling, and chewing at her pussy lips and clit.

Millie stood at the door with her arms crossed, eyebrows lifted, appearing coy and naïve, glancing up and down the hall with exaggerated head movements, but there was no mistaking it: she was getting hot watching what I was doing to Jan's cunt.

What Millie did for the next few moments I have no idea, but she was very, very quiet. All I heard was Jan's breathing, hard, and that sloppy sound of my tongue on her and in her while she slid back and forth over that hard maple surface.

Jan consumed herself with getting her cunt into my throat, using one sweet smelling, sweat-and-worn-perfume hand to hold onto the edge of her desk, and the other identically sweet smelling moist hand to jerk my hair back and forth, side to side while she tried to crawl inside my mouth.

Two weeks without that sweet taste and smell and I was a brick wall, begging for her wildest gyrations, holding rock steady while she ground her pleasure into me.

I looked into her phenomenal flushed face as directly as I could given my mouth was crushed inside her. Her short cropped hair bounced and slapped against her forehead and her strong, slender neck turned from side to side, naturally emulating a model's motions while she lost herself in her tonguing.

Then she was there and froze for a few long seconds, pulling me so hard against her that my entire face ground into her bottom. I knew her well enough to keep tonguing as hard as I could. As long as she could hold still waiting for that magic trigger of hers, I could probe deep. My tongue would recover.

And then there was that low guttural nasty sound she makes and she exploded into crushing cunt gyrations, squeezing my tongue completely out of her, flooding my face and her desk with her girl stuff, and then pulling me right back inside for lust-thrust after lust-thrust.

"Fuck," she finally said. She shook her head a few quick tosses and her eyes crossed, then uncrossed, then crossed again before focusing a little, first on me, with that ship-launching smile that landed me in her love-wagon to start with, and then her eyes focused on Millie, and she giggled and shook her head again.

"Fuck," she said again. "Just fucking fuck." She sighed, and looked down at me expectantly, wondering if we would continue as we normally do given that Millie was standing there, face-flushed, watching us like a porn dessert flick.

Oh, yes, we would do what we always do.

I rose quickly and ripped my slacks open, wasting the zipper and the top button, and let them fall to my ankles. Jan didn't even comment on my lack of underwear, having the plot pretty much figured out by now.

I won't bore you with the bit about how my cock was fucking enormous, and already rock hard and pointing straight at the ceiling, and oozing clear cum in strings. But, well, it was.

I was inside Jan's body in what we always lovingly called a jan-o-second. Oh, Jan is tight, and firm, and still clenching maniacally, but we are both so wet and sloppy that our bottoms and tops are grinding against each other immediately. Deep, deep, deep.

I say deep, deep I fucked my lover on her desktop with her best friend watching ravenously on a Friday workday at 1:05 PM.

I pounded her and she me for long moments, well, long seconds, well, maybe two or three thrusts, then I broke into convulsions and did my own freezing moment before unleashing long stored waves of scalding boy stuff deep into her life.

Oh, my God, I came and came and came, spilling, no gushing out of her cunt all over her desk, lubing her sliding ass so she could try harder to soak me up with her cunt and ass.

When I could safely stand steadily for a second, and cleared my own vision, I looked into her face and just held her there, my happiest-of-happy-pictures picture. We locked each other into that look. We affirmed our adoration. Then we were right back to business, buddy.

"And just what the hell else do I have left on my schedule for the rest of the day, Ms. Mata Hari Millie?" Jan asked, mock stern voice nonetheless warm with the continuing resolution between her legs. Jan took her us-soaked panties that I held out to her as naturally as I usually handed her quarterly reports, still using my wide eyed "what's the matter?" expression.

She grabbed her panties out of my hand with almost convincing annoyance, and began trying to blot the delightful mess from both her overflowing pussy and her forever cum-christened desk-top. Then she seemed to start getting the rest of it.

"And, Ms. Millie, since you are obviously so goddamn busy with important planning today, just exactly what do you have on your schedule the rest of the day?"

Ah, Jan, Jan, Jan my darling. We are way ahead of you today, Millie and I.

Millie, now standing there with her hands tucked behind her pleated skirt like a school girl on her first day of school, shrugged a sexy shrug and brought her hands from behind her back and extended them to Jan. In one hand she held three tickets to the national touring debut opening night of Mama Mia. In her other hand she held a key to the Baltimore Inner Harbor Hilton Hotel.

"Oops," she said on cue, winking at me, "Damn. Just one key."

"Hmmm," Jan said, looking businesslike as she fumbled with her bra, then gave up and simply stuffed it into her top drawer.

"I am guessing, knowing you two, that I don't need to worry about how we're all going to get there. Or, like, sleeping arrangements."

"Go. I have a one-thirty."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Game On: 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 488 milliseconds