• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Descent Ch. 03

The Descent Ch. 03

I knew Green Eyes was done. His beautiful cock was getting small and I could see the fatigue on his face. Bartender was a different story but he also needed some "recharge time" (as my husband calls it) so I stooped down to get my clothes. I started to dress and I was aware both of them were watching me. I was in charge of this situation. I smiled at the thought. At the start of the night, I was terrified to be here and now I was becoming a vixen of sorts.

I looked at them, "I am gonna find my girlfriends, maybe I will see you later." With that I turned and walked back into the hall. Where was I to look?

I started walking back toward the room where I left Jen and Laura—hopefully they would still be there. I smiled as I felt cum running down my legs out of my ass. Whatever shame I had or whatever I hung onto was now gone. The knowledge that I had been assfucked by two great men gave me a dirty satisfaction. A satisfaction that I wanted to keep and to explore more. I wasn't just a scared girl feeling unsatisfied in bed, now I was a woman needing sexual fulfillment. My boobs were feeling so sensitive pressed in my bra and my body felt a tinge of fatigue from my orgasms thus far. But my curiosity and hunger dominated everything else. I wanted to see how far I would go.

I got to the door and opened it. There was Laura was kneeling over the bed licking Jen from behind while Jen focused her attention on a cute guy's cock in front of her. Laura's perfect ass bobbed in front of me as she moaned and licked Jen's spread ass cheeks. I looked at it and felt my tummy start to warm and goosebumps sprung up. How could she have a body like this?

"Oh shit...just like that!" Jen's said loudly holding the guy's cock in her hand. She jerked it quickly and the guy pushed her head back toward it. She sucked his dick greedily, jerking it at the same time.

"Fuck..." The guy said holding her head with both hands.

Laura's head went back and forth as she worked on Jen from behind. I watched as Jen let go of the cock slid around for the guy to fuck her. She lay on her back and he slid into her wet pussy easily. He wasted no time and started to fuck her. Her great tits bounced as she moaned.

I watched the guy thrusting her...he held her hips and as she grabbed his ass he was able to thrust her deep and hard. I looked at Laura and she turned toward me. She eyed up and down my body. What the hell was I doing with those guys? Why did I leave her here? I walked toward her, the bed shaking as the guy fucked Jen vigorously. I realized that's what I wanted: to fuck Laura like a man would. I wanted her to feel what I felt a few minutes before.

I touched her cheek, looked into her eyes and said, "Did you miss me?"

"Where did you go?" Laura asked with a smile?

I didn't reply at first but looked around the small room thoughtfully.

"Fuck!" Jen yelled as she sat up on the guy's lap, bouncing on his cock firmly. He clenched her ass cheeks and I could see her asshole—the one that Laura and I had both licked.

I looked back and Laura who was watching Jen fuck. I saw on the floor her purse and then almost laughed when I saw a black thing bulging out of it. "Is that a...?" I started.

"Um yeah...a dildo." Laura said. "I bought it...sort of on a whim. You can strap it on."

That was all I needed to hear. I snatched it from her purse. The cock was maybe 8 inches, black, straight, proportionate with a nice even thickness. It had a belt and some snaps. I looked back at Laura and began undressing. Laura's mouth was on my boobs as soon as I had my blouse off. She sucked at them—pulling them out of my bra from the top. She bit my nipples and moaned.

"Oh," I said softly stroking her hair and unsnapping the bra. Her mouth devoured my tits and all I could do was stand there and feel my pussy start to moisten. She rubbed my tits and sucked.

I bumbled with the zipper on my skirt. Why the hell did I even wear clothes? It slid down my legs and Laura yanked it down then did the same with my panties. My boob popped from her mouth and she looked at her hands. "You slut..." She said lustfully, "Fucking cum all over you."

I smiled at her and saw Jen flip over to her tummy and the guy started to fuck her from behind. He was a machine—his body slapped against hers and she focused on it with her mouth open and eyes closed.

"Why don't you turn around and kiss her?" I said with a smile grabbing the dildo.

Laura looked at the dildo then turned around obediently. She grabbed Jen's face and stuck her tongue into Jen's open mouth. I slid the dildo on and snapped it tight. I looked down at the 8 inch cock dangling from my crotch. I walked over to Laura's perfectly symmetrical ass and slid my hands over it. I felt under for her pussy. She was damp, but not enough.

I fell to my knees and started to lick her. I found her clit and touched it gently while licking inside her pussy. She arched her back and trembled as I licked her. I could hear Jen still being fucked and I wondered how this guy could do it. He would be useful to all of us.

I slipped a finger in Laura and I knew she was wet. I stood up and positioned the cock toward her pussy. I wasn't sure how to make it work...after all I didn't actually have a dick. She helped me by backing toward and against the cock head. It slid into her about halfway then stopped. She moaned and looked back at me. Jen looked at me as well. Her tits wobbled as she was fucked.

"Shit, I don't want to cum yet," The guy said pulling his wet throbbing cock from her. He was sweating and looking at me as well.

I grabbed Laura's perfect ass and pushed my hips forward. It went in further and she took a deep breath. "Deeper..." she said.

I pushed it further and further until it was 8 inches into her. The warmth of her as cheeks against my skin drove me wild. I pulled back until the dildo was nearly out then pumped again. I found the motion a little unnatural and I moved my hips in a circle to find a better angle. She moaned and Jen turned around so her legs were spread in front of Laura. She grabbed the guy's cock dangling over her head and sucked it. Laura immediately dove into Jen's pussy.

I rocked back then plunged into Laura's pussy. Since her ass was so high I found the angle perfect. I began to thrust faster and in a good rhythm. She pressed against me as I pushed and I knew I had a good pace. Jen was moaning and sucking the guy's cock and Laura's head bobbed over Jen's pussy. My own pussy was dripping as I fucked Laura from behind. I looked down at her spread ass and saw her brown little asshole. It was perfect. Her ass had been calling my name for months and now it was here. I wanted it. I sucked on my fingers and fucked her pussy, her ass cheeks slapping against me the whole time.

Jen crawled away from Laura's mouth and still holding the guy's throbbing dick in her hand. She watched me thrust her. Then she watched as I slid my fingers from my mouth and firmly against Laura's perfect asshole. It resisted, but I pushed harder and they slid into her.

"Ahhh..." Laura said looking back. I fucked her harder, knowing she loved it.

Jen pulled the guy's cock and he shuffled forward until it was in front of Laura's mouth. Laura took it in and he positioned himself so she could suck it without her hands. As soon as Laura reached the end of the dildo, her mouth was filled with cock and she rocked back to the dildo until the dick was just against her lips. I moaned watching it. I was shaking with excitement. I fucked her hard with the dildo and her asshole as fast as I could with my fingers. I saw she was starting to cum so I fucked and moaned loudly.

"Uh..uh...shit...I'm cumming...agh," The guy jammed his dick in her mouth and I knew he started cumming too. His hands clenched in her hair and I saw his balls shift. He breathed loudly and cum spewed out of her mouth and on the bed. She swallowed and moaned and cum dripped everywhere.

My two fingers were in her ass as far as I could get them and she stopped rocking as she sucked the cum off the guy's cock. It popped from her mouth and she looked at me with a euphoric lust in her face. Sweat ran down her back and I saw cum on her face and chin.

I pulled the cock from her pussy and kept my fingers in her ass. Jen slid over and grabbed Laura's asscheeks. She looked up at me and smiled, "Fuck her ass with that thing School Teacher."

"Oh shit that's too big," Laura said breathlessly.

"Shut up," I said looking at her. Something in me snapped. "I want to fuck your ass. I have wanted to fuck it since I first saw it."

"But...that black cock...it's so big," Laura said in a whimper.

I realized that she was at my will. I fingered her ass some more. Jen looked up at me with a look I was not expecting, but one that drove me crazy: like I was the authority. If I yelled at them, they responded. The guy slid back on the bed—his face was gaunt with fatigue. He was gonna get a show. "You..." I said glaring at him. "You better get that cock hard again. This cock," I grabbed the dildo and let it slap against Laura's asscheek, "...is gonna work until you can cum for me. This ass needs cum. Do you understand me?"

"But..."

"Shut up and say yes or no mistress."

He looked down sheepishly. "Yes mistress."

"Good," I said. My boobs were firm and perky from excitement. My pussy was soaking.

I pulled my fingers from Laura's ass and stuck them in Jen's mouth. She sucked them obediently as I watch Laura's perfect asshole twitch and gap slightly. I grabbed the dildo and pressed it against the hole. "Now this is gonna hurt, but Jen is gonna rub your clit and that will help."

"But..."

"Fuck Laura! Your ass belongs to me and I am going to fuck it as I see fit. When you cum you are gonna beg me for more and this guy is gonna give it to you. Do you understand?" Who was I?

"Yes mistress,"

I jammed the head of the dildo in her asshole and it stretched as it took it. I pulled my finger's from Jen's mouth, grabbed the perfect ass cheeks in front of me and spread them. Jen licked her hand then started rubbing Laura's pussy and clit. I pushed the cock in further, depending on the wetness remaining from Laura's pussy.

"Ow..." she muttered.

"Shhh..." I said pushing it further.

"I can't do it..."

"Listen to me. Your ass is made to be fucked. Made for it. Just close your eyes and give in." I almost yelled at her. I wanted to see her ass riding this cock and I wanted her to cum. I wanted her screaming from it. I slapped her ass to grab it tighter and jammed the cock in further. It was almost all the way in.

"That's it baby," Jen said rubbing Laura's now wet pussy. "That's it."

I thrust again and the full didlo went in her ass. Her ass was speared on my fake black cock and she groaned from it. I waited for her to adjust. "It's all in there." I said, "Do you like this cock in your ass?"

She swallowed, "All of it? It feels so big so..."

I pulled back and it started sliding out.

"Oh shit!" Laura yelled.

I pulled it until the tip of the penis was being clenched by Laura's asshole and I pushed it in again all the way.

"Fuck, fuck..." Laura said. Jen rubbed her pussy and held her hand up to me. It was drenched in Laura's juice.

I pulled it back again.

"Oh fuck! I can't...I can't..."

I pushed it back all the way until couldn't see the dildo.

"Ahhh!" Her voice was hoarse. "Oh fuck...do that again."

I slapped her ass and she shrieked then pulled it until she locked on the tip again. Then I thrust in firmly. She shook as she took it and looked back at me. Her face was sweaty and her eyes were half open with pleasure and lust. "Fuck...I..."

I pulled back and pumped her again. She let out a squeal and I started to pump her evenly and slowly. I was shaking with excitement. I knew a puddle was forming under me as I pumped and gripped her ass. She clenched the bedding with her hands and took the dick each time with squeals and moans. I started to fuck her faster and she opened her mouth and started groaning.

"Ah...fuck....ah...ow...ah...shit..."

I wasn't sure how hard to push until she looked back at me. Her eyes were watering and her mouth hung open. Her eyes rolled back as I plunged in and pulled out again and again. "Harder...fuck my ass harder...fuck me Heidi...fuck me...."

I bit my lip with pleasure and fucked her faster. Each time the full dildo was in she screamed and as I pulled it out she shook. She yelled profanity and groaned as her body adjusted then squirmed as an orgasm took her. She held the bedspread in fists and cried out, "Oh Heidi....my ass....oh shit!"

I grabbed Jen's hair and pulled until she looked at me. "Get on your knees and your ass in the air. You're next."

"But mistress I..."

I yanked the cock from Laura's twitching ass and slapped it against Jen's face.

"Ow shit..." Laura yelled.

"Sorry baby," I said pushing it back in easily. "Jen isn't doing as she is told."

"Jen...do it...oh shit..." Laura said as her body arched at another orgasm. She grabbed at one of her boobs and shook. She lurched against the cock and started to fuck it with her ass as I held it still. I smiled looking down on Laura pushing back and rocking forward on the dick all on her own. She loved it.

I looked at the guy. His cock stuck straight up with both of his hands stroking it. He looked at me sheepishly. "Good...you are ready, get over here."

I glared back at Jen. She climbed onto the bed, bent over and waited. The guy came next to me with his dick sticking out. I pulled the dildo from Laura's perfect ass. She shuddered and groaned. "Now...you fuck her ass until it is full...do you understand?"

I stepped aside and he slipped his dick in her gaping asshole. Her ass gripped it and smiled at the shift inside her. "Oh...that's good..."

He grabbed her hips and started pumping her. I got on my knees beside her ass and watched. "Deeper." I said, not satisfied. I could still see half an inch of his cock that could go in. "Deeper and harder."

"Yes..." Laura said. I saw her arched body and her perfect round ass and I knew she couldn't move. She was in the state I was in not long ago. Small orgasms came in waves now, going through her body again and again.

He thrust deep and he groaned as I could see that Laura clenched his dick. He shifted his hands and drove into her deeper and deeper. His balls flapped against her and she slid her ass higher and he positioned himself above her. His cock jamming straight in at its length then pulling out. "Oh god...that's perfect..." he said.

"Yes..." I said. His shaft was exposed as he pulled back and I grabbed it with my hand. I yanked his dick out and thrust it in my mouth. The bitterness of her ass drove me wild. I sucked it firmly with my tongue wrapped around it. I pulled it from my mouth and licked his balls then helped stick it back in her ass.

"Oh shit...it feels so wet...hard and good..." she muttered. Her body was all goosebumps and her breasts were taunt with excitement.

I yanked his cock out and sucked it again. I stuck my fingers in her ass to keep it gaping and licked his dick as thoroughly as I could. He groaned and looked at me. I knew he couldn't keep this up. I pushed his cock up against his tummy, took his balls in my mouth and looked up at him lustfully. I hope he knew how lucky he was.

I held his cock in one hand, at the base sucked it then looked back at him. "Wait," I said as it slipped from my mouth—salvia stretching from it to my chin. White was forming over the tip of his cock and I licked it off my lips. I stuck my tongue out as far as he could so he could see it. Then I turned and jammed it into Laura's asshole.

"What the...oh shit...OH SHIT..." She came again. Her face was covered with sweat and her eyes were teary.

I fucked her asshole with my tongue. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and her ass clenched around my tongue. I was shaking with excitement and I thrust in an licked as deeply as I could. After a moment of this, I pulled it out and jammed his cock in her ass forcefully. I rubbed her swollen, red clit then said, "Finish her off and cum."

"Yes, mistress," he said.

I smiled.

He jammed his cock in as far as it would go, kept it in deep, positioned himself above her so he could plunge down and started to fuck her. I stared as his round, shaved balls slapped against her with each deep thrust and Laura threw her head back and yelled, "Oh..OH...ah...fuck me, fuck me..."

It took only a few seconds of frantic deep thrusting and Laura's cumming body when the guy said, "I am cumming...oh my...holy shit...holy shit...oh....fuck...fuck..."

His dick came up and it was covered in white cum then plunged in again at the sound of wet slapping. His shaft was white and covered in translucent cum, more coming out with each plunge. His hands clenched her ass cheeks and they were going red with effort as he pumped. He cursed and jerked as all the contents of his balls spilt into her perfect ass.

"That's...so nice...oh my god...that's so...warm...fuck...fuck Heidi...you bitch...that's so...perfect...oh..." she muttered as her body shook and she was hit with more long and soft orgasms. I smiled...I knew that feeling and now she had it.

"That's a good boy," I said as he slowed down then stopped. He pulled his cock out carefully. It was covered in cum and cum spilled out of her gaping ass as it began to close. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it. My pussy throbbed and I cursed in my head that I couldn't touch myself because of the dildo. I licked his cock clean while he watched me. Then I licked Laura's ass. I wanted to lick it out, but then I remembered it running out of my ass. She needed that too. She was my dirty slut now. I looked back at the guy and asked, "How old are you?"

"18," he said breathlessly.

I eyed him carefully. "Looks like I have been giving my students the wrong extra credit assignments." I eyed his cock. This was the real me.

I looked at Jen waiting with her ass still in the air. She looked at me with wide eyes. Earlier in the night she was the waitress with all the control and now she was here waiting for me to fuck her ass. She was mine too.

I stood up and walked over to her. Laura fell to her side in a euphoric state with her eyes half open. Cum ran out her ass and over her legs. There was movement behind me and I looked back to see Bartender. He had his cock out of his jeans and he looked at me, Laura then Jen. "Good," I said. "You are right on time."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The Descent Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds