• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 17

Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 17

(The following story is fictional and is more non-consent than reluctance. Please send me your feedback, including what you thought and what you would like to see happen. Your feedback spurs me on to write more.)

Chapter 29 - Thursday

Kerina woke groggily as the morning sun shone on her cheeks. She took a few moments to enjoy laying in her bed, then she threw back her cover, wondering what time it was.

She stared in surprise as she saw she was wearing a skimpy school girl outfit and then the events of yesterday invaded her brief moment of peace.

She had been left nude in a class room while undergoing a supposed medical exam at St Rogers High school. She had somehow wound up in this outfit, she had been forced into sex by a student teacher there and when she finally got back to her room, the two bums she had met in their cardboard box home had come to visit her and she ended up getting fucked on her bed by them. She felt sick.

Kerina ran into the bathroom crying and stripped off the clothes. She turned on the shower and got in under the water again. The water allowed her to relax and gave her time to think. She thought about what this all meant for her. No one had seen the bums come in, so while it was disgusting, she didn't have to worry about that now.

She didn't know the student teacher who had forced her yesterday so as long as she stayed away from St Rogers everything should be okay.

Except for Haley. Well there was nothing she could do about that. Kerina finished the shower, got out and towelled herself off. She wrapped the towel around her young nubile body and walked out to her bed. Luckily Lisa wasn't home, so Kerina had the place to herself.

Opening her cupboard, Kerina looked for what to wear. Eventually she decided on a long black skirt, a white blouse, white socks and a pair of black buckle up shoes. She didn't really want to wear a skirt but thought it would be best for her new job. Kerina pulled on a plain white bra and looked around in dismay, she couldn't find the panties she had bought from the Mall. After all she had gone through to get them, and now come to think of it, she wasn't even sure if she had brought them home.

Panty-less, hair pulled back into a ponytail, Kerina pulled on her clothes and grabbed her bag and left her dorm room.

Kerina walked out the door, realising she would have to go and get a new key made. There was no way she was going back to St Rogers to see if she had left any belongings behind.

*****

Kerina walked along the pathway from her dorm. She was desperately trying to work out how to get out of the situation she now found herself in. It seemed hopeless. She had little hope now, but to finish her studies and keep her job to pay the rent for her dorm room. She simply could not afford any more scandals.

Kerina's day was uneventful. With Haley at her Student Placement still, no one knew about yesterday. Kerina was able concentrate on her studies a bit more but she couldn't stop imagining that guys were looking at her, remembering her naked.

In the afternoon, her discomfort remained at a high enough level so as to annoy her. She was glad to leave and after a brief visit to the security office to order a new key, she made tracks for her new job.

Arriving at the department store, Kerina was happy to soak in all the sights and sounds around her. This was somewhere she could work and somewhere she could hide. It was so big people may never see her here.

Kerina was introduced to a Miss Thine, an older skinny woman. Not physically imposing, but she spoke in an abrupt, clipped manner; her voice was used to having its demands carried out.

"Welcome Kerina, nice to have you on board," Miss Thine said, her eyes reflecting no warmth at all. Miss Thine took in what Kerina was wearing and sniffed annoyed as she found that she begrudgingly approved of what Kerina was wearing.

"Thank you Miss Thine," Kerina said smiling excited.

"Yes, well. Please go over to the counter and see Tiffany. She will show you how to use the cash register."

"Yes Miss Thine, I will do a good job, you will see," Kerina said enthusiastically.

"Yes, I am sure," Miss Thine, said watching as Kerina bounced away down the aisle toward Tiffany.

The two hours that Kerina was there went well, she picked up the cash register duties quickly and then started to walk the floor, familiarising herself with the store layout. Kerina was even able to help direct a couple of customers to areas they were looking for.

Kerina returned to her dorm room feeling quite happy. She was worried as she arrived, remembering she didn't have a key, but fortunately Lisa answered the door for her when she got there and her previously chilly demeanour thawed a little when she saw that Kerina was dressed normally.

Kerina made herself a sandwich and a drink and went and sat on her bed, kicking off her shoes and looking out the window over the college. Lisa had to go out and so Kerina was left to sit there enjoying a rare moment of peace.

"Knock Knock."

Kerina started as she heard the knock on the door. A little nervous she walked over and opened it. She relaxed when she saw it was Lisa's boyfriend, Ben. He grinned as he walked in and then a few more guys walked in. Kerina stood back, overawed by the way they were all so much taller than her. She gently closed the door after they were in.

"Uh Hi Ben. Uh, Lisa isn't here, she had to go somewhere."

"That's okay Kerina, we will hang out here till she gets in. Oh where are my manners, guys this is Kerina. Kerina this is Jay, Lionel, Mitch, Chet and Rocco."

Kerina weakly shook the much larger hands of each guy as he was introduced. She felt very small compared to Ben friends.

"So, done anything freaky lately Kerina?" Ben asked.

Kerina blushed as she looked around the faces of all the guys as they stood there watching her intently.

"Ben, I don't think we should talk about this.."

"Kerina, do what you're told, answer me." Ben said a little annoyed.

"N-no, I haven't done anything, "Kerina said embarrassed.

"You're full of shit Ben, she isn't a freak," Mitch said annoyed.

"Shut the fuck up Mitch. Kerina, show us your pussy," Mitch demanded.

"What, Ben, please..." Kerina begged.

"Just do it or I will tell Lisa you tried to crack onto me."

Kerina paled as she realised that she was once again being blackmailed. Looking at Ben she saw no sympathy. Her stomach sinking she realised she was trapped again.

Sighing, she pulled her skirt up around her waist, exposing her long athletic shapely legs and then nestled between her upper thighs; she displayed her plump neatly trimmed pussy.

Standing there, baring her nude pussy to Ben and his friends, Kerina felt sick with shame.

"Whoa shit dude, you were right. Sorry. And she doesn't even have panties on," Mitch congratulated Ben.

"Hey man, I told you," he said hi-fiving Mitch. The other guys were staring, and one of them guided Kerinaover to her bed, before she knew it she was sitting on it, skirt still around her waist.

"Can I see your tits babe?" asked Chet.

"uh I don't know..." Kerina said worried, and then she felt hands unbuttoning her blouse as they all stood around her watching. Kerina looked down feeling disconnected as her blouse opened and showed her white bra beneath. Fingers pulled down on the front of her bra and her tits popped out when the sound of a key in the lock sounded, breaking the silence.

Kerina quickly pulled her skirt down and stuffed her tits back in and pulled her blouse closed. She was just in time as Lisa opened the door and walked in.

Lisa looked around suspicious, particularly as Kerina was sitting there slightly red faced, but the guys had spread out around the room chatting, so she instead said hello to everyone and went and got ready to go out with Ben. In minutes everyone was leaving.

Kerina changed into a t-shirt and pyjama shorts, curled up and went to sleep.

Tomorrow was Friday and she had another appointment with Elle. Kerina got the feeling it wasn't going to get better...

*****

Chapter 30 -- Friday Kerina woke up early; she hadn't slept well, dozing in and out of sleep. Lisa had returned (alone thankfully!) at about 2am. Kerina pretended to be asleep but she had been wide awake after that for another hour or so. When the light first came through her window, Kerina slipped out of bed and considered what to do. After last night's events, she wasn't ready to speak to Lisa. Kerina decided to just get dressed and go out for the day. Kerina slipped off her t-shirt and wriggled out of her pyjama shorts. She chose a pair of jeans, a bra and a white t-shirt. She grabbed some socks and slipped them and some runners on. Tying her hair back in a ponytail, Kerina quietly slipped out the door with her bag. Everything seemed much more peaceful in the morning, she strolled around the college, buying a coffee from a little cafe she walked over to the security office hoping her key might be ready. She pushed open the door and walked in.

"Good morning," Kerina chirped cheerfully, greeting a man she didn't recognise behind the desk. He was powerfully built, short greying hair with side burns, wearing the standard College Security Guard uniform. "Good morning miss, what can I do to help?" he asked in a polite but kind of abrupt manner.

"Uh, well my name is Kerina, Kerina Smith. I wanted to see if my key might be ready yet?"

He gave her a short look then turned and pulled open a drawer. After a few moments rummaging around, he pulled out a small brown envelope.

"The key isn't ready yet, but this is for you. It was handed in." He said handing her the envelope.

Kerina opened it nervously wondering what it could contain. She was relieved to find out however that it was just her mobile.

"Oh thanks so much for this," Kerina said genuinely happy about getting it back.

"that's fine," he said, pointedly turning back to his paper. Feeling like she had been dismissed Kerina walked out feeling a bit confused.

Turning her mobile on she discovered it was almost flat, but also that there were some missed calls from her friends and 3 from Mark! Curious Kerina decided to call him. It was early but not that early now. After only a few rings, the cal was answered.

"Hello?" his voice answered.

"Hi Mark, it's me...um me Kerina," she said feeling a little nervous.

"Kerina, really? Oh wow, I didn't think you were going to call me back after our first date."

"Oh sorry Mark. I lost my mobile and I only just got it back, uh and I had fun when we went out" Kerina said feeling a bit ashamed that he thought she was ignoring him.

"Oh really? I thought you must have hated it," Mark blurted out with unplanned honesty.

"No Mark, don't be silly. We should go out again," Kerina suggested generously.

"Really, cause that is why I was calling for. My friend Luis is having a costume party this weekend. He is inviting all people from college and I was wondering if you would sort of come with me?"

"Well," Kerina considered uncertainly, "Okay that is fine, I would love to," Kerina said not wanting to hurt his feelings again.

"Wow, that is great Kerina. I will come by your dorm at 6pm on Saturday afternoon okay?"

"Sure Mark, I will see you then," Kerina said smiling to herself. She was feeling good as they hung up, that this guy actually liked her and she had a normal relationship with him. The day was new and fresh and already things were going good for her. Maybe things were looking up for her. Kerina hummed happily to herself as she went off to her first two classes.

Chapter 31 -- The next session

Lunch time came around quickly, and Kerina was even humming happily as she left class to get something to eat. She had felt eyes on her in the last class, but she was trying just to ignore it now as she realised she has to be imagining some if not most of the attention.

As she walked to Elle's office, however, Kerina felt her good mood evaporate. It is quickly replaced by a quiet worry. She remembers what has been happening in Elle's 'sessions' and she slows down, but she still reaches the office too quickly. Maria directs Kerina to sit and a few minutes pass before the phone rings and Kerina is then directed into Elle's office. Walking in Kerina is surprised to see all 10 boys sitting around the room. Nervously she realises there are no seats left. Kerina decides to stand.

"Well, hello Kerina, as you can see everyone is here again. Maybe you should say hello and thank them for helping you?"

Kerina blushed red, but she knew better than to argue with Elle, particularly in front of others.

"Uh hi guys. Welcome back and thanks so much for coming along to help me out."

A chorus of mutters and chuckles met her but Elle shushed them, "That is enough boys. Okay, so let's talk about what we are here for. We are here to help Kerina out. Now we tried a pretty simple plan last time to get her to notice who was around her, but events have moved on since then. Apparently Kerina has been getting up to all sorts of naughtiness, haven't you Kerina."

Eleven sets of eyes fixed on Kerina. Blushing she stood there in between them all and nodded yes.

"Well let's hear about it Kerina, about all of it. I was going to build up gradually teaching you to accept your sexuality and to embrace your apparent desire to be an exhibitionist. But you are moving so fast...well anyway, you tell them what you have been up to and then we can discuss today's lesson. And if you leave anything out I will punish you harshly young lady."

Having endured some of Elle's attentions over the last few weeks, Kerina couldn't imagine what her version of punished harshly was but she certainly wasn't going to mention anything.

"Well, I went to get a physical, but I got left nude in a room and there was a fire drill and this student teacher made me leave and then he had sex with me, in the school. I got home later but these two guys I...I met before came over and they wanted to have sex with me. Uh then after they left I went to sleep. The next day nothing much happened, except my dorm room mate's boyfriend he...uh he made me show his friends my vagina and my breasts."

The guys looked on at her surprised, grinning and sneering. Elle smiled without any warmth.

"Now you see what I mean boys. Kerina is moving along very fast..."

"Fast to being a slut," One boy says.

"Don't speak when I am talking please. Very well let's move on, what I would therefore like you boys to do, is to write down what you think we should make Kerina do, to help her embrace her sexuality and to help her grow her love of being an exhibitionist."

"I have one..."

"Just write it down please." The boys took a piece of paper and concentrating deeply all started to write their ideas, while Kerina stood there, feeling uncomfortable and a bit stupid. Eventually Elle calls time and directs one of them to go and get all the ideas.

"Alright, let's start hearing them," Elle says in a businesslike manner as she opens the first one. "Hmmm, suck everyone here's dick. Well that isn't imaginative, but it is interesting. We can hold on to that," Elle opens the next one and unfolds it. "Go on a 'date' with each guy here for one night and they can all try to humiliate her the worst. Well that is good too."

She pulled out the third one, "It says 'Kerina should be naked for each of these meetings', what a great idea. She has shown herself to be quite a tart so why not. Kerina get your clothes off and put them on my desk please," Elle demanded as she pulled out the next suggestion. Kerina stood their stunned, the leering eyes of the boys fixed on her. She wanted to protest but a quick angry glance from Elle spurred her into action. Kerina pulled the t-shirt over her head and left it on the table, her white bra exposed. Then she struggled to unclip it and pull it off.

" 'Kerina should get gangbanged' , you boys. Well we will see."

Kerina slipped off her shoes and socks and then slid her bra off exposing her tits to the boys. She laid her clothing onto the table.

"Kerina should get a sexy tattoo or a piercing in her clit."

Kerina blushed as she pulled the zipper on her jeans down and struggled to pull them over her hips. Elle unwrapped the next one as Kerina's bare ass was displayed.

"Kerina should fuck 50 different guys from college," Elle read, "I like that one."

The jeans slid down her legs, revealing her neatly shaved pussy she stepped out of them and laid them on the desk. Turning around she was now completely naked there in Elle's office.

"Hmm this is interesting," smirked Elle, " it says Kerina should work one night in a brothel. You have great imaginations guys, what do you think Kerina?"

Kerina looked around horrified, but she mumbled, "uh g-good yeah good."

"Well it looks like Kerina approves boys, good idea," Elle continued, ignoring Kerina's look of horror, "Ok next one 'Kerina should stop wearing any underwear and should get pictures of one of her hot friends naked."

Kerina stood there trembling, naked and exposed the guys all staring at her. She felt horrible like this, these guys that she went to class with, saw her naked and helpless. She was shaking, exposed.

"So how does it make you feel Kerina? That these boys, who you go to class with, given a chance they would see you naked and exposed and humiliated. You think you are such a sweet innocent little thing, but they want to fuck you over. You are a slut aren't you Kerina...aren't you!?!"

"Yes Elle," Kerina said weakly as all the boys looked on.

"Now what are you doing this weekend?"

"Uh nothing, oh...on Saturday night Mark asked me to go to a party with him..."

"Excellent, maybe we can gate crash," Elle said grinning.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kerina's College Humiliation Pt. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds