• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventures in Swinging Ch. 03

Adventures in Swinging Ch. 03

Before I could even get the door shut Mel had logged the computer on and signed into the site. She sat in front of the screen and, by the look on her face, I guessed that our profile was doing well.

“We have been viewed four hundred times Shaun.” She babbled excitedly.
“That’s brilliant how many messages are there? They are what we need to check.”I replied.
“Forty-two, what do you think about that?” She said.

I joined her by the computer and stared at the screen in awe, I had never realised that we would be so popular. Mel opened the message inbox and we began to scan through, just browsing to start with, we would check them properly later. With so many messages I thought it would be a good idea to delete those that we didn’t like the look of, the rest we would go through with a fine tooth comb.

We managed to delete twelve of the forty-two, that still left thirty possible meetings, and started to go through those that were left. It was a slow process but we eventually broke the list down into three categories; single men, single women and couples. We were more interested in the couples, though were a few of the singles that did seem worth looking at more closely. Once we had gone through them all we checked to see what we had. There were seventeen couples, nine single women and four men.

Putting the singles to one side for the time being, we began trying to decide which of the couples we would chose for our first foray into the world of swinging. It was a lot harder to decide than we both realised it would be but, an hour after we started we had made a decision.

The couple staring back at us from the screen were slightly older than us, in their late thirties, but their profile said that they were also new to the swinging scene. She was a five feet eight inch tall brunette with 34DD tits, going by the name of Jo. He was the same height as her, fairly muscular, had neatly cropped brown hair and, according to their profile, was called Pete.

“When shall we arrange to meet them Shaun?” Mel asked.
“Write back and see what they say.” I replied. “Sometime this week though.”
“Okay I’ll do that. You can get me a coffee.” Mel said.

I got up and, leaving Mel to sort everything out, walked to the kitchen. As I waited for the kettle I started to think about what would actually happen when we did finally meet Jo and Pete.

Thinking about her pictures had caused my cock to stiffen a little and I started to picture her wrapping her tits around my shaft, rubbing me until I almost cum and then sitting on my cock until I finally explode. Most of the pictures on their profile were of her, only a couple showed Pete and his erect cock. He looked to be the same length as me and I was sure that Mel would enjoy wrapping her lips around him, sucking him slowly while she also watched Jo do the same to me.

Bringing myself back to reality I finished making the coffee and went back to Mel, hoping that she had managed to get hold of the other couple.

“Have you replied to them yet Mel?” I asked.
“Yes and they have already got back to me.” She replied. “You took your time making the drinks.”
“Yeah I know was just thinking that’s all.”
“Thinking about what? Whether we are doing the right thing?” Mel asked looking concerned.
“No nothing like that.” I assured her.

Before Mel could say anything else a notification came through, telling us that they had replied. Quickly Mel opened the message and read it out loud, even though I could see what was written perfectly well.

Hi Amazonia. Yes we would like to meet as soon as possible also. As you can see from our profile this is also our first time, but we are very interested in the whole swinging scene. Maybe we could meet at a point halfway between our two homes and see how things go from there.

Write back

Jo and Pete.

“Well what should I tell them?” Mel asked me.
“Tell them that sounds like a good idea.” I replied. “I shall find a place halfway that would be a good place.”

While Mel started her reply I looked for a suitable place on the local map.

“There is a pub in the next town that should do Mel.” I called to her.
“What’s it called?” She asked.
“Well there are two, either The Red Lion or The Flying Swan.”
“I shall tell them and they can chose then. After all we chose them.” Mel said with a giggle.

Three messages later and everything was set-up for two days time. We were going to meet them at The Flying Swan and, if everything went well, then back to their house. Instead of shutting the computer down Mel decided to carry on looking at all the profiles we had put to one side.

“I’m going up for a shower Mel.” I said.
“Okay don’t be long.” She replied.

I left her transfixed on the screen while I went upstairs. Something told me that, in two days time, we were going to have the night of our lives.

As I showered I started to fantasize about Mel and Jo, and wondered whether they would actually do anything together. The image of the two of them lying naked on the bed, their tongues buried in each other’s pussies as me and Pete watched caused my cock to stiffen yet again.

Closing my eyes I leaned back, against the shower wall, and began to wank my cock slowly. The thought of Mel greedily licking at Jo’s pussy as Pete was behind her, pounding deep into her, while Jo sucked on my cock brought my climax on faster than normal.

Furiously I stroked my cock as jet after jet of thick white cum erupted from the end of my cock, splattering against the wall, before being slowly washed away down the drain. I hurriedly finished my shower and, after making sure all signs of cum had been washed away, clambered out and dried myself.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and started to make my way across the landing, to the bedroom, but stopped suddenly. Halfway across I could hear Mel, downstairs, moaning softly. Creeping downstairs as quietly as I could I peered into the front room. Mel was still sitting at the computer, but was leaning back in the chair as far as she could go and she had pulled her skirt up above her waist. Watching closely, trying not to make a sound, I saw the webcam had been moved from the top of the monitor but I couldn’t see where she had put it. Her moaning got louder as squirmed about in the chair. The computer screen was just too far away for me to get a good view of what was on the screen, but whatever it was Mel seemed to be enjoying it. I inched forward, careful not to bump into anything, until I could see clearer.

Mel lifted her legs and placed them on the computer desk, sliding down further still, and I could see her hand rubbing her pussy furiously and I could also now see the screen as well.

Staring straight at Mel was Jo, obviously the two of them couldn’t wait until they saw each other, and she was saying something that I couldn’t hear. Mel must have turned the sound down so I didn’t hear what was being said. I stood, another erection pushing against the towel I was still wearing, and watched as Mel finally screamed out.

Her orgasm tore through her body, yet she didn’t stop rubbing her pussy, and by the look on Jo’s face on the screen she had enjoyed everything she had just seen as well.

“Hope that has got you all hot and wet.” Mel said obviously to Jo.

Jo mouthed something back, I just wished I could have heard what, and the screen became all shaky.

Once the shakiness had stopped it took me a minute to realise what I was looking at. Staring back at me was a close up of Jo’s pussy. She was obviously going to put on a show for Mel now, to return the favour. Transfixed, my cock feeling harder than it ever had, I watched as Jo’s fingers slowly began tracing along the opening of her pussy. Mel turned the sound up on the webcam a little, presumably to hear Jo’s moaning a lot better, just as Jo plunged two fingers into her soaking pussy and screamed out.

“Oh yes Jo that looks so good. Fuck your pussy for me.” Mel said to the screen.

Jo didn’t need telling twice and, removing her fingers, she reached across the screen blocking my view of her pussy briefly. Once the view cleared I saw why she had moved. Instead of using her fingers anymore Jo was now holding a dildo against her pussy lips, rubbing up and down her wet opening, before pushing it in as far as she could. Mel moved in the chair and reached between her legs again, watching intently as Jo began moving the dildo in and out of her pussy, slowly starting to masturbate herself again.

I began to slowly stroke my cock underneath the towel as Jo started fucking her pussy faster and harder, Mel trying to match Jo’s speed. The two of them carried on for ten minutes before they both let out a scream, cumming at the same time.

Flopping back against the computer chair Mel’s breathing slowly returned to normal as Jo put her webcam back where I could see her face.

“Did you like watching me Mel?” Jo asked.
“Fucking hell yes.” Mel replied. “I can’t wait to taste your pussy when we meet.”
“Neither can I Mel, I am going to eat your pussy until you scream.” Jo replied. “Then I’m going to suck your man’s cock and swallow every drop of his cum.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing and, instead of going into the room and making my presence known, I backed out of the room and quietly headed back upstairs. I didn’t want Mel to know I had been watching as it might stop her repeating the performance, she may never even go on the webcam to anyone else either, and now she had once I had a feeling that she would want to regularly. As far as I was concerned meeting Jo and Pete just couldn’t come quick enough, I desperately wanted to see the two women in action together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Adventures in Swinging Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds