• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marie Ch. 04

Marie Ch. 04

This is another part of our first attempt at erotica. It is recommended you read the previous parts before reading this one. It is in the Loving Wives section and is a fantasy that involves sex outside wedlock. If this type of thing offends you, stop reading! If you choose to read this, we sincerely hope you enjoy it.

As I finished cleaning up in the bathroom and readied myself for bed, Marie came up and asked, "Are you ready to hear the second thing, the one that involved me?"

This threw me for a loop and I stammered, "I...I thought the kissing was the second part!?!?"

"No, that was still part of the first thing," she stated with a mischievous grin. "Climb into bed and I'll tell the rest. Oh, I don't think you'll need those."

I immediately dropped the pajama pants I had in my hand and jumped in bed. It was as if I had springs on my feet. Again, I was like a kid on Christmas morning opening a present that I hoped was that special one. Marie also got into bed au naturale, albeit not as quickly as me.

As Marie lay down at my left side, burrowing her head into my chest, she lowered her hand to cup my balls. At first she didn't say anything, just gently ran her fingers around my nut sack and down to the perineum and back up again. Firm enough as not to tickle, but soft enough to be very arousing.

After a quiet minute, she began, "Well, I don't know how happy you're going to be with me, but you did tell me things would be OK as long as I let you know everything. So I'm doing just that."

I just nervously nodded my head as she glanced up at me.

She turned around to look at what her hand was caressing and bent her mouth down over my cockhead. She gave it a sloppy kiss, continuing to roam her hand over the rest of my pubic region. As her mouth came off my cock, she said, "Tonight, I had my first opportunity to work with Max. I'm sure you remember my description of him and his...anatomy...don't you?"

"I had Max in two scenes. The first was the same one I did with Kevin and John last night. It was very awkward at first. We hadn't even really talked and here I was getting down on my knees in front of him and wrapping my hands around his thick cock. As big as it was, I was stroking it to get it even bigger. Remember I needed to have him completely hard and when he got hard, WOW!"

She looked up at me and delicately said, "Honey, I don't want you to feel bad. You know I love you and would never do anything to hurt you, but his cock was so huge. I held it with both hands and there was enough sticking out for another hand. It was shaped so beautifully and I could feel it pulsing in my hands." Turning her gaze back to the object of her ministrations she continued, "I was almost hypnotized by looking at it, but then Craig startled me when he said he thought Max was ready."

"So Max sat down in front of me as I lowered down to all fours. Nick, the other understudy got behind me. He's a carbon copy of Brad, but I think Brad might be a touch taller. Well, I felt Nick running his very hard cock all over my pussy, getting it wet. I wasn't surprised when I felt him push a couple fingers into me. He moved them around a little and brought them out, rubbing the added moisture over my lips and his shaft. As I started to find a good position to handle Max, I felt Nick stop moving with his cockhead resting at the opening my vagina."

Marie had begun slowly stroking my cock as she almost whispered, "I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the feel of all those hands and hard cocks touching me. I didn't really think about it, I just did it before I even realized it. I immediately stopped, but it may be hard to un-ring that bell."

I didn't understand what she meant, so I asked, "What can't be un-rung? What did you do?"

She looked back over her shoulder and meekly said, "I pushed back against Nick. It wasn't his fault. I had just finished talking with Erin and I guess she may have gotten me a little aroused. Almost immediately after that I was naked in front of the largest cock I've ever seen and I was stroking it, with both hands. I just lost focus of my surrounding for a second, but was snapped back to reality when Nick's cock pushed inside my apparently very wet pussy."

"You're telling me you let Nick fuck you?"

"No! Just his head slid in and maybe an inch more. He was as startled as I was, so he didn't move. I went to turn to ask him to pull out, but the motion of turning with Max in front of me caused my body to back up a bit more and he was forced in a couple more inches. I must have let out a noise that indicated it felt good because he grabbed my hips firmly and pressed his cock a little deeper, before I could say or do anything."

Marie's grip on my dick was getting tighter and her strokes more deliberate. Her voice had changed to a sultry tone as she spoke, "I really couldn't say anything, but I was able to put my hand against his abs and push enough for him to understand. He started to withdraw, but snuck in a couple quick strokes in and out before removing himself from me."

"Nick apologized, but I let him know it was my fault and although his cock felt wonderful, we couldn't allow that to happen again. He just nodded to me and I turned back to Max, who was smiling a shit eating grin down at me."

"I'm sure Craig enjoyed what he saw, but didn't say anything until asking if we were ready to begin. As we started, I could feel Nick sliding his cock along my labia and it was sliding with less resistance than normal. I supposed it was the added lubricant he'd applied. I felt more sensitive than I had during previous rehearsals and I was truly enjoying myself. On the other end, I had one hand stroking Max while my head went along side mimicking a blowjob. Then Craig yelled Cut!"

"He came up and asked if I could deep throat Max. I told him I didn't think anyone could. He then pointed out I was going all the way down and nobody would believe I could put that much in my mouth. He said I should only go as far down as I really could or it wouldn't be believable."

Although my breathing was getting difficult, I managed to ask, "So, how far did you go down on Max?"

"First, I thought I'd ask Max how far Jane could swallow him. He said she could barely get the head in her mouth, but he'd had women swallow as much as three quarters of his cock with a large part of it down their throat." She broke her gaze from me looking back at my cock and quietly stated, "I got almost four inches in my mouth."

"WHAT?!?!"

"I didn't know how to decide, so I asked Max if he'd mind if I checked to see how much of his big cock I could get in my mouth. He liked the idea and based on the pulsing of your cock, you like the idea too," she pointed out. "I licked the head and first several inches to get it a little slippery before I tried. If you remember, I told you Max was known for his big loads. It appears that was also true of his pre-cum. It almost looked and tasted like he had lost his load prematurely, but I assure you, he didn't. Between his juices and mine, I thought he was ready, so I opened as wide as I could and began to stretch my lips over his cock head."

"I was able to get his head in and I used my tongue to try to get it as wet as possible. I took it out again and stroked around the head while licking all around the head. I tried again and it seemed easier to get the head in my mouth. I decided it was now or never, so I pushed my mouth down more and forced it until I hit my gag reflect. I had my hand near my lips, so as I pulled off, I could see where I stopped. I repeated this four or five times, until I couldn't go any further."

"Why didn't you just finish giving him head?" I sarcastically quipped.

She responded just as flippantly, "I almost would have except I felt Nick sliding his cock back into me and it snapped me out of my erotic haze."

"I stopped Nick and he pulled out his rather soaked pole. I told Craig I was ready to continue. I didn't hear a response from him and when I looked over, He was staring at me with his hand on an obviously rock hard dick. Seeing me turn to him brought him back to reality and he told us to begin."

"Nick slid his cock back and forth through my labia, while I ran my hand over the length of Max's dick. I again was simulating a blowjob as I bobbed my head along his staff, but this time only the three or four inches I was able to really swallow. They did their lines and then Craig stopped us, telling the guys to switch ends and do the other lines."

Marie snickered a little as she said, "When Nick came around with his hard-on bouncing in front of him, he said it would be more realistic for me to determine how much of him I could fit in my mouth."

"And you did, didn't you?"

"It only seemed fair after what I had put him through. Like what I said about un-ringing the bell." She was looking at me with a look I hadn't seen before. It was like she had made a decision and was no longer concerned I would be angry. And what she said next confirmed that.

She took a deep breath and began explaining, "I have come home the last few nights and told you about walking around naked for hours, along with several other people, most of them well hung young men. You've been eager to hear about me touching them and them touching me. We've talked about this and you've led me to believe you want this even though I was initially apprehensive about doing it or I could say, doing this as much or going as far as I have."

I'm sure I had a little deer-in-the-headlights look on my face. I thought just a second before answering. "Marie, I love you more than I thought I could ever love anyone. I have no fear of losing you as I believe you love me to an equal degree. That being said, you have always known I was a bit of a voyeur. Additionally, I never want you to regret not experiencing more men than just me."

I paused only long enough to take a deep breath and continued, "You are in a situation we both agreed to and I think we also knew it could easily get out of hand. You should be allowed to have some fun, but on the other hand, I want to be there to see you "perform" and maybe play a supporting role."

She smiled as she gave my cock a little squeeze, then assured me, "After tomorrow night you can be there for the rest of the rehearsals. I'm sure you'll enjoy all the scenes, not just when I'm involved, but the rest of tonight's session will help you get by till then."

"So, as I had said, Max got behind me and Nick sat down in front of me. Immediately, I felt Max lay his cock between my ass cheeks. There was a noticeable weight to it, over the others I'd felt there. As he got situated, he slid his monster through my labia and was able to lubricate is sufficiently, given my enhanced sensitivity. Feeling him begin to grind against my clit, I was startled when Nick cleared his throat. I was already well on my way to an orgasm as I took hold of Nick's cock. I never hesitated when I lowered my mouth over his very excited member. I vaguely remember hearing him inhale as I engulfed him."

She was really beginning to increase her pace on my cock and paused her story long enough to swallow my cock for half a dozen strokes. As she came up for air she continued, "I was completely absorbed in what was being done to me and was almost sucking Nick on auto-pilot. After a couple minutes, I was having an orgasm and dropped my hand from his cock to steady myself. As I did, Nick took my head and literally began to fuck my face. He was hitting the back of my throat with each thrust and on one of them, his cock pushed into my throat. It surprised me, but I still was more into the feeling of Max's cock on my pussy."

"After Nick got into my throat, he kept pushing deep on each stroke. I started getting used to it as he was keeping it deep for a couple seconds each time. Finally I heard and felt Max let out a primal groan and move his huge dick so the head was at my pussy opening. Then I felt a warm flood of liquid as he actually shot his first spray of cum inside me. It was so hard, I felt it well inside my canal. This sent me over the edge in a big way."

Marie was almost panting as she tried to finish, "His second burst was directed straight at my anus. It felt so forceful and warm. I could feel it spatter throughout my crack. Max then laid his cock in the valley of my ass and continued to shoot stream after stream of warm fluid all over my back and butt. I never thought he would stop. It was like taking a warm shower."

"Nick must've enjoyed the show because his pace really increased and then he grabbed my head hard and forced his pulsing cock in my throat and held it there. He let out a grunt and I could feel his cock pulsing as he came down my throat. He only held it there for the first couple spurts, then pulled it back to finish in my mouth. When his dick began to soften, I let it slide out of my mouth, but made sure not to let anything else drip out. As I looked up at him, I made a show of opening my mouth and letting him see the remaining cum. I then looked him in the eyes as I swallowed. I don't know what it is, but you guys sure seem to love that."

"They both helped me stand and as I did, I felt cum run down my back, all over my ass and down the back of my thighs. I also felt it run through my crack and even some flow out of my pussy and down my inner thigh. I felt incredibly nasty and that hasn't gone away."

She stopped talking and returned to my now painfully hard prick. She stroked me with only her mouth, going down to the base and even sticking her tongue out enough to swipe it over my balls. She went faster and faster until I, like her co-star, grabbed her head and held my dick in her mouth as deep as possible, erupting with a generous load that she took down her throat.

She pulled off me gasping for air, but with a big smile on her face. "So you didn't mind what I did?"

"I wish I could have been there to see it. I'm sure it was an erotic sight that got everyone's attention."

"Yes it did. When I finally looked up, Craig had his rather large dick out and had a pool of cum around his hand and stomach. Not very professional of him, but I'd think you wouldn't blame him."

I just nodded and leaned down for a kiss. She was still gently massaging my balls, but I needed to get up and get a drink. I'd been panting for over an hour and had a very dry mouth. So I got up, made a pit stop, got a bottle of water for each of us and got back into bed. I told her, "It's very late or I should say early and I need to get up for work in just a few hours, so we need to get to sleep."

She looked at me with big doe eyes and asked, "Don't you want to hear about the scene I did with just Max?"

This is the point where one realizes how over-rated sleep can be.

I rolled back over to her announcing, "I'm not tired! I was just doing this for you, but if you'd sleep better getting all your nasty deeds off your chest, I'm willing to be your confessor."

She just smiled knowingly and began, "The second scene was alone on the couch with Max. We didn't start there. We did a lot of making out and undressing each other first, as we worked our way across stage to the couch. Eventually we were both naked and I pushed him backwards onto the sofa."

"He should have been hard by then, but we'd just had the other scene and my back was a testament to the fact he had thoroughly drained himself. In keeping with the action, instead of straddling his lap, I kneeled between his legs. He just grinned at me as I fondled his balls and took hold of his shaft. After a minute of this, I joined in with my tongue. I worked up and down the sides of his cock, sliding my hands along with my tongue. On one of the strokes, I kept going down until I was able to wrap my lips around one of his balls."

"I think it was easier to get his cock in my mouth than getting my lips around his nuts. He seems to appreciate the efforts based on the noises he was making and the fact his cock was firming up. This gave me the encouragement I needed to keep going and I moved up, placing my mouth over the head. I worked as much as I could in and out, with my hands continuing to work his shaft. After a couple minutes of that, I decided he was ready."

"I lifted myself up, running my mouth up his body, until I met his lips. As we shared a deep wet kiss, I straddled his hips with mine. I still had his cock in my hand, which had become rock hard, so I released it, trapping it between us. I started grinding and rolling my hips against him, so my labia and clit were sliding over his rigid tool. He was mauling my breasts with his hands and mouth, and I was again lost in lust."

Marie was panting like a dog and had again been massaging my cock while telling me about her and Max. Once I got hard enough, she paused to straddle my hips, rubbing her pussy up and down my cock as it was trapped between us. She did all this with her eyes closed and I suspected it wasn't me she was teasing anymore. I hesitated to speak, but still softly asked, "Is that all you did to him?"

She popped out of her trance and in her sexiest voice she replied, "Mostly. It's not like I could say it was an accident if such a huge cock slipped inside me." She paused a moment and added, "Could I?"

I assumed this was a rhetorical question, kept my mouth shut and just enjoyed what she was doing to me.

She continued to stroke my cock with her body. After a couple minutes of this, she spoke, "After rubbing myself on Max's cock, I took it and raised myself up high enough to get the head underneath me." She mimicked this movement climbing on top of me, putting my cock under her.

"I was able to get the head lined up with my pussy and set it at the opening and sat down on it." With that, she sat down on my cock, engulfing it completely. She just sat still and continued, "It started to stretch me, but it would have taken some time to actually get it inside, so I lifted enough to have it slap back against his stomach."

She started moving her hips, but instead of lifting up and down, she just rolled her hips. She was gasping as she moved, but was able to say, I just kept massaging his cock with my hips. Riding along its length with my pussy, hitting my clit with each stroke. After a minute, I came hard, my entire body locking up and letting out a long loud moan."

"As my body began to relax, Max lifted me up and had me sit with my back to him." She again copied her movements with Max and spun around on my cock.

"Max trapped his cock between my ass cheeks and started to stroke me. His hands reached around with one grabbing a breast and the other my clit. As I started to grind my ass on him faster and faster, I could tell we both were about to explode. We reached our climaxes at the same time and again, he drenched my back. As I came, I leaned forward and as I did, he grabbed his cock and sprayed my back with his deliciously warm sperm. As we were catching our breath, he rubbed my back and shoulder, which felt wonderful, but also spread his seed all over me."

Marie went quiet and it was as if her body seized up, letting out a loud yelp, she came big time. Feeling her pussy contract around me was more than I could stand and I came as hard as I ever have.

She fell backwards on me gasping for air. I had to roll her off so I could catch my breath too. I just held her, nestling my head into her neck, whispering in her ear, "I love you."

To be continued...

We would love to hear your comments and would appreciate if you rate the story (we would really appreciate five stars, if warranted). If you choose to leave a mean degrading comment, you will be ignored, but I'm sure you're used to that. If the story got you hard or wet, give us a good rating, don't flame us!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Marie Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds