• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • From Gloryhole Peegasm to Shemale

From Gloryhole Peegasm to Shemale

I was in a porn video booth. I young guy stepped into the next one. I was already jerking my small dick, but he didn't even pull his pants down. He asked me if I wanted my dick sucked. Actually I think he said something like, "hey, let me suck your dick."

Recently I had let some weird, slightly older guy watch me jerk off. He kept trying to talk me into letting him suck me. I also think he still had his pants on and zippered. Odd. I didn't want to let him suck me. I was straight. Had only ever looked at shemale porn. And he was kinda creepy. Still, I let him watch.

I kinda turned towards him so he could watch me jerk it. I was lubed up with my pants around my ankles. Eventually I shot tons of cum all over the video monitor which was an inch or 2 higher then my cock level. I can shoot impressive, forceful loads despite my tiny 4 inch cock. He was impressed and had some compliments for me.

So, here I was once again. But this time I was slowly turning and stepping towards this young guy. He seemed totally normal, straight, and even a bit preppy. As I got close he grabbed the base of my thin penis with his thumb and finger. He cupped my butt with his other hand and pulled me roughly towards his face.

He easily swallowed my penis all the way. He left go of the base and gently squeezed my small ball sack instead. He started really going to town, but it was too rough for my delicate wiener. He also would sometimes rub my butt to my balls and trace his finger along my crack, lightly brushing my asshole. That really drove me wild and gave me goosebumps. I loved it!

The way his mouth was stimulating my cock head gave me a weird feeling. My groin bucked and I ejaculated a couple of times into his surprised mouth. It didn't feel like an orgasm. The dude turned his head and spit quite a bit of liquid onto the floor. "Oh man," he said sounding a little bit disgusted. My penis was shriveling up and I leaked a few clear drops to the floor.

It was actually a combination of precum and pee. I had experienced or "done that" years before but not in a long time. I discovered one day that by rubbing the sides of my cock head rim, where it mushroomed down to the hard, skinny shaft... by teasing and tickling I could force myself to spurt a stream of clear pee. I was able to do this after I got a glob of precum to rub it with. Of course once or twice I peed a bit too much and splashed myself. It was strange, but I used that and more precum as a good way to lube my dick.

What had just happed must have been the same. Only it was as if I had very briefly started to cum and then the clear pre-cum-pee had come blasting out instead. This poor guy probably also got a squirt of just plain pee in his mouth. Well, I didn't really cum. It didn't really feel all that good. I tried to get an erection by yanking my little limp noodle. It just kept shrinking until I was standing there looking down at my small dick head peeking out of my pubic hair. There was barely any wrinkled shaft to see.

He asked me if I came. I said I didn't know, that I wasn't sure. I turned towards the monitor and just kept rubbing my little nub. Eventually he left, and then I got it up again and had a decent orgasm. Sometimes I wonder what he was thinking, during and after I shot a peegasm into his mouth. Maybe he was turned on. OR angry. Maybe he felt lucky that he didn't get pee all over his face and clothes. Probably he was disappointed to not get a mouthful of creamy, hot cum. He really missed out, but not completely.

I suspect he developed a pee fetish. Probably trying to recreate that magic night of pee-cum. He already was a cum-in-the-mouth junky. So it would be the next logical level perhaps. I have to admit that since my first experience with it, I pee on myself every few months. One day I hope to have a penis pee directly in my mouth, that's for sure. But I'm pretty timid. Also, I know that dark yellow pee does not taste good.

On my next visit I had an even stranger experience. I was determined to have a normal orgasm in someone's mouth this time. I did. But first I was told to take my shirt off. I didn't want to, feeling shy about being slightly overweight. When this macho, again slightly older, tough guy looked at me he got all excited. I took it off and spun around slowly so he could see my ass and package. At first I felt proud, just as I had when I let that first guy watch me jerk. And like when he admired and was amazed by my huge cum load. It feels good to have someone desire you and drool over you. I guess I was feeling a bit cocky (but for my cock size). I knew this guy would worship me and give me good service. I'd tell him to suck gently if need be.

But then I was totally humiliated, mortified and shocked when he reached for my chest. He grabbed the fat meat around my left nipple and squeezed it like a boob. With his other hand he cupped and lifted my right man-tit. He then took it in his mouth and licked it. I was frozen with shame and panic. I didn't want that to happen.

Nipple stimulation wasn't my thing and didn't do anything for me. It seemed a little too "gay" for my taste. I was still straight and just wanted some action without fear of rejection by a woman. I had been laughed at before which resulted in serious performance anxiety impotence. Or small penis shame, or both. Which was, of course, even more humiliating! So anyway, being felt up like a girl was shameful and uncomfortable.

First of all, I didn't think I had manboobs. I was just a bit chubby. But now I was being totally molested like a little school girl. I went soft with shame and because he was really being rough with my tits. He reached down and realized this when he grabbed hold of my spongy 2 incher. He then caressed one of my girly breasts and gently sucked on the other. I got hard again which was more embarrassing than shrinking down and retracting into a mangina (vagina) - which is what happens when it's cold and I sit down and lean forward (like when I pee).

Part of me wanted to bolt, but it felt good and my blush of shame was now more of a blush of pleasure. He then gently sucked me for a while. He would spin me around from time to time and lick my buttcrack, eventually focusing on my asshole. This was new and awesome, but it made me feel kinda weird. Then he started tickling my anus with his middle finger. I didn't want him to, but I didn't want him to stop sucking me. He was probably trying to make me cum faster, doing what he thought I liked.

He then really surprised me by pushing and poking his finger at my hole. I started squirming, trying to decide if I should say something or not. But then he slid in, stretching me in the wrong direction for the first time! It hurt, but my body tensed up and was tingly all over with goosebumps. I reached back to halt his progress, but didn't really try to push his hand away. The pain went away and I got used to this very stimulating invader.

He pulled out and spun me around once again. I was looking forward to another lick and also the lube it would provide if I let him finger me again. It was awesome and I started jerking off. He then gave me a reach around. I was in bliss, but then he stopped. I heard him stand up, then spit, then felt something big slide between my cheeks. It was his big cock! The huge head rubbed on my puckered asshole and pushed. It made my wiener twitch.

I started to stammer a protest. I was too feeble in my super aroused state. He crammed past my sphincter, stretching my anal canal wide. Just then the door to the booth opened. It turns out the management had a deal with a porn site called Shemale Glory Hole Whores. The resulting photo series was titled "Reluctant au natural shemale first time." If you find the website you can see me writhing in pain with my tiny dick spasming. At some point I was given a wig, too.

They also video taped the 2 hour event which included me getting it on with 3 porn stars and then a couple dozen patrons of the busy porn mega shop. I was fucked, I sucked, I came about 4 times and was even double anally penetrated. Now I'm a shemale model and actress known as Tiny Tina. My pornos often include some form of golden shower or pee action. But that, the rest of my first night, and my eventual transformation are stories for another day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • From Gloryhole Peegasm to Shemale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds