• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Aimee and Will: Tendings

Aimee and Will: Tendings

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:14:58 -0700
From: will1431@leto's email.com
Subject: RE: Tending
To: aimee0604@leto's email.com

My dearest Aimee,

I could tell from your emails that you were having a difficult week.

I stepped out of my mind and stood at the door to your bedroom. I saw you sitting at your dresser, in your robe, combing your hair. I could see the fatigue in the slump of your shoulders and, in the mirror, the tiredness in your eyes.

You saw me standing there and a weak smile formed on your face.

I came to you and, without a word, began massaging your shoulders. You sighed and leaned your head back against my chest. I bent forward and kissed the top of your head.

I moved my hands to your head and tunneled my fingers through your hair. You rolled your head slowly from side to side. With my fingertips, I began massaging your scalp. You moved your head back and forth so my fingers left no part of your scalp untouched.

"Woof," you murmured.

"Woof?" I said.

'Woof," you murmured again.

I smiled and continued my massage.

My hands returned to your shoulders and neck. I could feel the tension slowly being released from your body.

You tipped your head back. I leaned forward and gently placed my lips on yours. I kissed you softly, sweetly, hoping to bring some brightness into the dreariness possessing your body, your mind, and your heart.

You put the brush on the dresser and stood up. Your robe fell open, revealing your naked body. You led me to the bed and folded down the covers.

Turning, you removed your robe and said, "I need you to make love to me, Will. It's not about sex. I don't need sex. I want, no I need, to feel. After going through a week that has drained so much out of me, I need to experience that you and I share something good and strong."

I came to you, held you tightly, and kissed you tenderly and patiently.

"We know passion, Aimee. We know heat. We know hard and strong. We know fast and furious. I want to love you slowly and softly tonight because I know that at this moment what you need most is ... tending."

You smiled at my understanding of your needs, pulled me down on the cool sheets, and opened yourself to me.

I leaned on one elbow and caressed your face with the back of my fingers.

You closed your eyes. You took in and released a deep breath. I could feel your body relax a bit.

I traced along your jaw line. With my fingers and thumb, I massaged your temples. I leaned over you and placed another soft kiss on your lips, then, lightly covered your forehead, your eyes, your ears, and each side of your neck with more light kisses.

You sighed again. And your body released more of its tautness.

I caressed your chin then, under it, from one side to the other of your throat.

Moving my hand down your chest, I touched your breasts. Your nipples were still soft. I ran my fingers around them until they began to harden slightly.

I bent over and took a nipple into my mouth. I licked around it, carefully took it into my mouth, and caressed it with my tongue.

Another sigh escaped your lips as I moved to the other nipple, desiring to give it attention to it as well.

You sighed deeply.

I didn't linger long there. I didn't want to arouse you; I wanted to tend to your entire body.

I lay my head on your chest and made circular motions with my hands across the bottom of your ribcage. I moved my hand toward your abdomen and continued my soothing touches.

You took another deep breath. I felt your body relax, freeing even more of the tension inside.

My fingers reached your mound. I lightly caressed your pubic hair then ran them across your outer lips. A tremble went through your body.

I moved my head to your abdomen and sent finger touches up and down your legs and inner thighs.

You breathed in and released another sigh.

I sat up, turned my back to you, and began to knead your calves. I reached behind a knee, pulled your leg toward me, and lightly kissed your knee. I slid my lips down to your ankle.

"Thank you, Will," you whispered. "Thank you for simply loving me, for making me know I'm alive. It means, you mean, so much to me that our love has such depth, such caring, that you can express it to me through simple loving touches."

I slowly put your leg on the bed, brought your other leg to my lips, and kissed it, too, from knee to ankle.

I spread your legs and positioned myself between them, facing you. I picked up a foot and licked around your heel, your arch, and your toes. Your body twitched when I took your little toe and suckled it slowly in and out of my mouth. I moved from toe to toe, giving attention to each. Your body twitched again when I swirled my tongue around your biggest toe then suckled it.

You placed the soles of your feet on the bed, spread you legs, and said. "I'm need more now, Will."

I leaned down and ran my lips up each leg. I licked upward on each inner thigh. I ran my tongue across your pussy.

"Love me there, Will," you spoke softly.

I lay on my stomach and elbows, my mouth inches from your pussy. You draped your legs over me, your thighs pressed against my shoulders.

I rested the fingers of one hand lightly on your pussy lips. I slowly caressed your pussy with my fingers. I put my thumb on your thigh and lightly covered your pussy with my palm. I began to move my palm in a tiny circular motion, not sliding it over your skin, but moving your skin beneath it.

You breathed in and spread your legs wider.

I squeezed your pussy lips together and, with the other hand, ran my middle finger up and down your opening. Feeling your pussy becoming moist, I began exploring your outer lips with my fingers. I pulled gently, first on one lip, then the other. I rubbed each outer lip gently between my index finger and my thumb. As your lips began to swell and open, I moved to your inner lips. I let my finger slowly slide up and down your pussy. You shuddered when I lightly grazed your clitoris.

You rocked your hips once and crossed your arms across your breasts.

Understanding your need, I covered your pussy with my mouth. While holding it together with my lips, I ran my tongue between your inner and outer lips. I slowly and softly licked from the bottom of your pussy upward and across your clit. I let my hands caress your thighs.

You whimpered.

Licking downward, I followed the outer edges of your pussy lips along both sides.

You inhaled deeply and exhaled a quiet moan.

I licked across and in circles around your pussy. I pointed my tongue and gently flicked it around your clitoris. It enlarged enough for me to give it a gentle pull by against my lip with my tongue. I rolled my tongue into a tube and surrounded your clitoris. I slid my tongue back and forth.

You put your palms on the bed, arched your back, squeezed my head with your thighs, and shuddered.

A quiet cry escaped your lips as your orgasm flowed through your body.

You lay quietly, breathing deeply, eyes closed, unmoving, for one minute, then two, then three.

You opened your eyes and looked at me.

A smile formed, as you said, "I like tending."

Then, "Hold me."

I lay on my side next to you. You kissed my lips.

Turning on your side, you snuggled back against me.

Softly you said, "I love you, Will. Thank you for understanding just what I need."

I answered with a hug, and held you close until you fell asleep.


Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 20:16:20 -0700
From: aimee0604@leto's email.com
Subject: Tending
To: will1431@leto's email.com

Will ... dear Will,

Thank you for tending my body through my mind.

When you are tired...
when you are down,
experience in your mind ...
my tending.

I stand at the door of your bedroom ...
see you lying on your bed ...
deep in sleep.

You have removed all your clothing ...
except your undershirt ...
and your briefs.

Your left arm is pointing out to the side ...
the right is folded across your face ...
covering your eyes.

I tip-toe into the room ...
remove my clothes ...
sit on the edge of the bed.

You mumble and move slightly.

I run my fingers lightly through your hair ...
slowly your head moves back and forth.

I kiss your forehead ...
your eyes open ...
slowly ...
sleepily.

Your lips form a slight smile ...
when you see it is me.

"Lay back, Will," I say softly.
"It's time for your tending."

I move both of your arms to your sides.

I cover your face with gentle kisses ...
my fingers ...
caressing the sides of your neck.

First your cheeks ...
then your closed eyelids ...
to your chin ...
your lips.

With my fingers ...
I turn your head to the right.

Moving my lips along your jaw line ...
I draw the backs of my fingers ...
lazily up and down your neck ...
then reach your ear.

I insert my tongue and slowly ...
swirl it in and around it's folds.

I take your earlobe between my lips
gently tugging it with my teeth...
softly sucking it into my mouth.

You moan and shift on the bed.

"Lay quietly, Will. I'm tending."

I run my lips down your neck ...
crawl to your other side ...
tilt your head to the left ...
again cover your face ...
with light kisses ...
and attentive fingers.

You reach for me ...
I push you back.

"Close your eyes and accept my tending, Will," I whisper.

I turn you to one side ...
pull your arm from your undershirt ...
turn you to the other ...
pull your undershirt over your head ...
discarding it onto the floor.

Turning you on your back ...
I take your arms ...
place them above your head ...
one on each side.

I lay beside you ...
nuzzling your neck with my lips ...
my hair brushing across your face ...
my fingers stroking your chest.

I moved my lips downward ...
arriving at your collarbone.

I suck there ...
leaving a faint mark on one ...
then the other.

I straddle you.

With both hands I massage your neck ...
your shoulders ...
your upper arms.

I take a hand ...
massage the palm ...
and fingers ...
with mine.

I take each finger ...
licking with my tongue ...
drawing them into my mouth ...
with my lips.

I repeat my tending ...
to your other hand.

You tense.

"Focus on sensations, Will."
"Just feel."

You moan.

I lean over ...
my lips reaching your left nipple ...
flicking it with my tongue.

Another sigh.

I take your other nipple into my mouth ...
slowly licking ...
pulling it with my lips.


You groan ...
move your right arm ...
across your face.

I move beside you ...
slowly pulling down your briefs.

"Fold your arms behind your neck, Will."
"Close your eyes."
"Just feel."

I watch you move ...
start to speak.

"Shhh," I whisper again.

I wait for you to relax.

I spread your legs ...
place my legs between yours ...
lay my body on yours

My nipples graze your chest ...
your abdomen ...
your cock ...
as I slide downward.

As I pass your cock ...
I kiss its tip ...
lick once around it's shaft.

You move your hips ...
reach for me.

I push your hands away ...
and move further downward.

Spreading your legs wider ...
I brush the tops of my fingers ...
against your inner thighs.

I continue downward.

Beginning at your calves ...
I knead your legs ...
then your thighs.

I lick my way upward.

You squirm.

"Be still, Will."

I position myself over you ...
take hold of your now erect cock ...
rub it up and down ...
against my moist pussy.

I put my hands on your chest ...
lower myself ...
onto your cock.

I rock my body ...
forward ...
backward ...
slowly ...
watching your face.

You sigh ...
moan ...
as my movements ...
draw your cock ...
in and out of my pussy.

You move your hips ...
place your hands on my buttocks.

"No, Will. I set the pace."

You groan ...
move your left arm to your side ...
cover your eyes with the right.

I put my hands beside you on the bed ...
rock my hips ...
finding a rhythm ...
that brings you to the edge.

You grip the sheets ...
your body stiffens.

I press my pussy against your cock ...
driving you to its depths.

I hold myself still ...
milking your cock ...
with the walls of my pussy.

You arch ...
you come.

A whimper escapes your lips ...
you slump against the mattress.

You lay there ...
eyes closed ...
your cock still deep inside me.

Your breathing becomes more shallow ...
your cock begins its shriveling.

I roll off of you ...
put my head on your right shoulder ...
drape my right arm across your chest.

"I love you, Will. Thank you for letting me tend this time."

You start to speak ...
I put a finger to your lips ...

You nod ...
smile your thanks at me ...
draw me close against you.

I gently close your eyelids ...
and watch you fall asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Aimee and Will: Tendings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds