• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Life with My Father-in-law

Happy Life with My Father-in-law

Rand marry me when I was 21. We were very happy at that time. Our life was full of sexual pleasure and happiness.

But gradually he was busy in his job. After 7 years of our marriage we did not have any baby. My father-in law Rojer lived with us. Rojer was very handsome at his age of fifty. We were just three members in our family.

Once I had come by the information from Rand that my mother-in-law was a real beauty. After the death of my mother-in-law Rojer never tried to get in any relation.

Rojer and I had a good relation. He liked me and always compared my beauty with his wife. Sometimes he said, "Mona, you are more charming and beautiful lady than my wife". I used to enjoy his appreciation.

I am average height and I maintained a very nice shape at the age of 28.I am 36-24-38.But Rand gave me very little attention due to his work pressure. He went to work at early in the morning and returned home late at night.

I asked him to change his work many times. I also told him to pay more attention on me. Because of this stupid work we had sex only once in a month.

One day, after lunch Rojer called me to his room. I used to wear low-cut T-shirt on top. I always wore short robe that hardly covered my sexy legs. As he called me repeatedly I didn't change my cloths and went upstairs.

As I entered the room I noticed Rojer was watching my legs with pleasure. I was very pleased for that reaction. Having settled on his bed I crossed my legs thereby revealing my thighs.

I noticed he was watching my cleavage with admiration. After a few words he put his hand onto my knee as if unexpectedly. I pretended that he didn't notice it. Then passed his hand upper and I felt my excitement growing.

After that lots of compliments relating to my body when he started stroking my hips I felt I was leaking. I looked at him and smiled.

Then I approached the table and undid my robe. His eyes opened wide. Then he unzipped his jeans and took his fat cock out and began jacking off looking at me at the same time. His cock was bigger than my husband's one.

Rojer looked appreciatively at my breasts before moving back to kissing my mouth. His hands moved over my breasts before his fingers traced round my nipples making them hard.

He slowly kissed the way from my mouth down over my neck to my breasts taking one nipple in his mouth and flicking lightly with his tongue and biting with his teeth cause me to moan loudly.

I moved and pushed Rojer onto his back. I kissed all over his chest as my hands lowered his jeans and pushed them and his boxers down around his ankles.

I kissed down and took Rojer's hard cock in my mouth flicking the head with my tongue. I took his cock as far into my throat as it was possible. He moaned and thrust his cock into my mouth faster until he came. I swallowed all his cum.

Without a word Rojer pushed me back over and removed my panties. He licked over my pussy running his tongue over the clit causing me to gasp and move myself down towards his face.

Smiling Rojer spread my legs wider and stuck his tongue into my pussy. He moved his tongue in a circle inside me before moving his tongue over my clit until I came hard moaning so loudly that people in neighboring house must have heard me.

I breathed heavily. Those feelings excited me. I opened my eyes wide. No guy had ever been fucking me like that before. I wanted sex really badly.

Rojer was lying on top of me. He placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy and pushed it all inside. I moaned more in joy. He shoved his whole cock into my pussy pinning my hands down and fucking me hard.

I moaned and pushed against him. I pushed his hands off me and rolled over so I was on top. He moved his hands to my breasts as I moved on top of him.

I leaned down and kissed his mouth hot and moving my tongue in his mouth. My father-in-law pushed my back over removing his cock from my pussy and slided down over my slit until his cock was at the entrance to my cunt. He pushed slightly and I moaned again.

Rojer pushed in slowly and gently. He was breathing hard. Pretty soon he was all the way inside and began thrusting slowly back and forth.

He moved his hand to my clit and moved his fingers in circles making me moan. As he started to thrust harder and faster into my hole I moaned with joy. As his orgasm grew closer he moaned with pleasure.

Just before he came he withdrew his shaft from my pussy and came over my ass and back. There was much of his sperm. I was really covered with it.

Moving his head down he once again flicked my clit with his tongue making me climax and my hands digging into his back. We then held each other on the bed and kissing until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I got down to my room. After shower he called me and asked if I was Ok. He also asked me to sex with him again. I agreed with his proposal. After that we went to the kitchen and had some tea talking fun and sex for the next session.

In the night after some foreplay with me Rand fell asleep very early. He was very tired.But I just got the momentum for a new beginning. Suddenly I felt that someone began to run a finger along my pussy lips up and down. It was Roger.

I was in fear and joy. If Rand got up he could catch us .But I was enjoying the sex at that moment. He then pressed his mouth into my pussy and began the most delicious tongue assault I had ever experienced.

His tongue ran up one side and down the other and then down to my anus. I moaned in delight as I had never felt a tongue there before and it was awesome.

He flicked his tongue like lightening over my clit, sending me into incredible spasms over and over.

I was close to an earth shattering climax. He then buried his tongue into my wet hole. His finger expertly rubbed and tickled my very swollen sensitive clit.

I was in heaven. My pussy had never so wonderfully eaten before. For over a half an hour my father-in-law was perfectly happy.

He bent between my legs as he licked, sucked and fingered my pussy into so many orgasms. I had lost count. I suddenly discharged a huge amount of hot cum all over his face.

Suddenly Rand turned his face towards the wall and fell asleep. We stopped the play for that moment. After that Rojer began to feel my boobs and kissed on my neck.

He took off my top and kissed my cleavage. He licked my boobs from over my bra. Then he took off his own shirt and pant so that he was only in his boxers.

He lies next to me and put my hand on his erect dick. I felt it getting bigger in my hand. Then he continued to kiss my neck, then my cleavage, my boobs, my nipples, my navel.

Then he took off his boxers and asked me to rub his dick. I did so. He was becoming hornier and I could see that in his face.

He was moaning too. He took his dick out of my hand and started to rub it on my clit. It felt so good. I wanted him to enter me now. He kept teasing my clit for some more time and then started to push his dick inside me.

Now he started to move his dick in and out of my pussy slowly while kissing my lips and squeezing my boobs at the same time. It felt like heaven. It felt like there was no one in the world but the two of us.

Gradually, he increased his speed and started to pump me harder. I liked it and asked him to go deeper and harder.

Rojer smiled at me and kissed me again. He kept pumping me harder and harder until I was screaming.

He kept going for what seemed like a very long time and I kept moaning and saying his name over and over. Then he suddenly took his dick out and came all over my boobs.

We kept kissing and hugging and then went to sleep in each other's tight embrace. We woke up in a few hours and realized that Rand might wake up soon.

We quickly wore our clothes and he went to his room. I changed my dress as there were some drops of cum on it. As I was still tired I went to sleep again. In the morning Rand went to office early and Rojer started to play with me. We did some foreplay and he gave me a finger fuck in the afternoon.

At 7.00pm Rand returned from his office. He told me that he had to go out of station on some official purpose. He said that he would return in 7days.After Rand's departure I asked him to sleep in my bedroom.

It was a great opportunity for us to start some sexual experiment. He tried different position and story during our sex. One morning I got up first. He was just beside me, hugging me, my chest clinging into his. His hand was over me and his face was near my neck. I tried to move away. I woke him. He caught my breast with his hand and squeezed it for one more time and looked at me and smiled.

When I was trying to get off the bed. He moved down to my pussy and felt me near that area. I giggled and I left the room. I got dressed and I was preparing breakfast and coffee. He came into the kitchen slowly and hugged me from behind. His hands started playing with my breasts again. He was enjoying them very much. He began kissing me on my neck from behind and continued pressing my boobs. He said, "Let's take a bath together," and dragged me into the bathroom.

I pleaded, saying that I had to prepare the breakfast. He ignored my requests and said I was enough for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I started kissing him then and hugged him tightly. This really turned him on. He almost ravaged me. He swiftly removed my dress, almost tore my bra open and caught my breasts. They were wet hence slippery. I allowed him to relish on them and asked him to do whatever he wanted to.

I removed his shorts and caught his dick. It was huge. It was one hell of a dick with good length and width as well. I moved it to and for a while and he started to fuck me while standing in the shower.

He was holding my hips and started to fuck me. He lifted me onto him and he was almost holding me with his hands and his dick in my pussy. It needs great strength to give a standing fuck. We moved to the bedroom and continued our fuck there.

We made love to each other everyday after that. Rand fucked me when he got time from his work. But my father-in-law fulfilled all my sexual urge whenever I asked him for sex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Life with My Father-in-law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds