• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • For Love's Sake

For Love's Sake

12

Mia stared at the pretty woman with the long blonde hair who was trying to steal her daddy away from her. She scowled fiercely. She knew what Janet wanted, what they all wanted - his money and power. Her daddy was the CEO of a successful programming firm and he was on the boards of a number of Fortune 500 companies. He was very busy and she hardly saw him and now Janet was trying to prevent her and her daddy from enjoying the two weeks break he had taken from work. If she had her way, she would move into their two-story home and have his babies! Mia couldn't help feeling very angry and jealous. Her daddy belonged to her and her alone.

She and her daddy had always been close and they grew even closer when her parents got divorced and mom moved to California. They lived in Boston and she attended the local college which was an hour away. She was in the den pretending to watch T.V. when she heard her daddy and Janet walked to the front door.

"Thank you Edward, I enjoyed this evening. It was nice seeing you again."

She saw when her dad kissed Janet's cheek and let her out the house.

A minute later he walked into the den. Mia's heart lurched as usual whenever he walked into a room and the hairs on the back of her nape stood on end. He was the most handsome man she had ever seen and his body excited her. He was tall and well built. He had kind brown eyes, a roman nose and a chiseled jaw line. He was wearing khaki pants and a yellow polo shirt. He looked young, strong and fit for fifty.

He came and sat beside her and pulled her into the crook of his arms like he normally did since she was a little girl. She purred and curled herself into him, breathing in his exciting male smell. He felt so good and he always made her feel safe and loved when he held her like this. He kissed the top of her head.

"You ok, kitten?"

She nodded and smiled. She squeezed him tighter. He chuckled lightly.

"You feel so good daddy. And smell good too." She breathed and looked deeply into his eyes. He looked at her and smiled. She could see all the love he felt for her and her heart swelled with pride.

"I love you daddy." She whispered. Pity he didn't know that she meant it with all her heart and soul and in a womanly way.

"I love you too, kitten." He kissed her lips lightly and her nipples hardened beneath her top. She felt a ripple of desire run through her.

"You don't like Janet, do you?"

Mia's eyes widened in shock. When she stared at him he smiled. "I can tell that you don't. I know you, kitten. Tell daddy why."

She grew still and looked away. He gently turned her face back to his. "Tell me baby."

Tears began to fill her eyes. "Are you going to marry her?" A tear rolled down her cheek.

Edward frowned and shook his head as comprehension dawned. "No, kitten. We just hang out sometimes."

Mia breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. Edward threw back his head and laughed.

"Are you jealous?" he teased and she blushed.

Since he was being so light-hearted about it she decided to follow suit. "Terribly!"

They laughed together and he kissed her forehead playfully. She rose and straddled his thighs, facing him. She then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the nose. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. She sighed blissfully when his strong arms wrapped around her, holding her close, keeping her safe.

"I adore you daddy. You mean the world to me."

He buried his face in her neck, the way he had done over the years. They usually played during his down time and she missed these precious moments and wished they could have more of them. The fact that she was now nineteen and no longer nine didn't matter to either to them. She giggled and arched her neck for his nibbles. He complied and ran warm kisses over her neck, eliciting tiny squeals from her. She threw back her head and her full breasts inadvertently pressed against his chest. She then felt when his wet tongue ran across her neck and she gasped when he began lightly sucking on her soft flesh. He had never done that before during any of their plays and her clit hardened. His mouth sucked a little harder and she trembled and a husky moan escaped her mouth.

"Oh, daddy. That feels so good."

He continued to lick and suck her neck and she unconsciously began grinding her hips against his.

"You like that kitten?" he asked gruffly and she moaned and nodded.

"Has anyone ever done this to you?"

She opened her eyes and stared at him in surprise. "You mean boys?"

He nodded and she shook her head. "No way! Never daddy."

He smiled and ran his hand through her long silky hair. "Good. Keep it that way, kitten."

As she continued to stare at him she saw a possessive look in his eyes and her heart rate accelerated. Oh my god, she thought. Her daddy was jealous of other guys touching her. It made her grow warm inside and she stifled a laugh. She ran her hands over his chest and looked deep into his eyes. "I'm your kitten, daddy. I belong to you and only you."

She felt a stirring beneath her bottom and knew he was getting an erection. Her breathing raced a bit and she shivered. "Nobody but you, daddy. I love you so much."

He sighed deeply and buried his head this time in her chest. She hugged him close and kissed his head, knowing he must get lonely which was why he dated Janet. He was the best daddy a girl could ever want and she was willing to do anything to make him happy. He made her happy by taking care of her every need and she knew no other man could ever replace him.

"No one will ever take your place daddy." She whispered against his ear. He gripped her and breathed in her delicate feminine fragrance. 'I'm all yours, daddy." She added and he shivered against her.

He raised his head and looked at her and she leaned forward and pressed her soft lips against his. She kept them there and their breath mingled. His cock was rock hard now and it bored against her ass.

"I know, kitten." He pulled back. "It's late, come go to bed."

He scooped her up into his arms and walked up the stairs to her bedroom next to his. He gently placed her on the bed and slowly removed her clothes. When she was naked he ran his eyes over her ripe, shapely body and kissed her forehead. He pulled the sheets over her and left. Mia was on fire and whimpered from frustration. She wanted his hands and mouth all over her hot body so badly. She sighed and ran her hand over her taut nipples, down her stomach and down to her hairy pussy. Her pussy was soaking wet and she rubbed her clit and imagined her daddy's fingers replacing hers. In no time she was exploding and juices dripping from her juicy cunt.

As she laid there catching her breath she reflected on the relationship she has had with her daddy. Ever since she was a little girl she was in awe of him. She thought he was a handsome prince and she was jealous of the time he spent with her mother. She was an only child and she loved the attention and gifts he showered on her. She remembered the first time he called her kitten and the name somehow stuck. She recalled vividly the moment her feelings for him changed from daughter-to-father.

It was during the winter and she was twelve years old. He had bought her her first bottle of perfume and she had been delighted. It was a very light and fresh scent and she had jumped on him in her excitement and kissed him. Without thinking she had slipped her tongue into his mouth and crushed her body to his. He had instinctively run his tongue along hers and sucked on her lower lip before suddenly pushing her away and sending her to her room. She had run and cried in horror and he had raced after her and swept her into his arms, begging her to forgive him. She had hugged him fiercely and nodded, telling him how much she loved him. She never forgot that kiss and secretly burned for it to happen again. It has been seven years since and she still burned for him, only now, she burned as a woman.

A bedroom away, Edward was sweating profusely and breathing raggedly as he pumped his cock. He could still smell his daughter's perfume on his shirt and he could imagine her sweet, juicy pussy riding his hungry mouth and her juices running down his throat. He came violently like he usually did and fell back on the bed in exhaustion. It had taken everything in him not to grab her and fuck her tonight. He was obsessed with her and didn't know how much longer he could take it. He cursed himself for his incestuous thoughts but couldn't help himself.

He had wanted her since she was a teen and the years of watching her blossom into a goddess had been heart wrenching. He deliberately spent time away from home in hope of diminishing his desire and he knew it affected her but he felt he had no choice. He had slept with many women since his divorce but none of them could take his mind off Mia. She was so beautiful it hurt to look at her sometimes. She looked like her mother but that's where the similarity ended. Mia was warm and loving and thoughtful, unlike her mother. She also adored him and it showed. He often thought about seeing a therapist but couldn't handle the shame of anyone knowing his secret. He was too well known and powerful. He never guessed he would find himself in such a position and empathised with the many fathers who desired or were in love with their daughters.

Incest. Such a cruel word for the beautiful feelings he felt for his kitten. And to make matters worse, he knew she felt the same. He could see it in her eyes whenever she stared at him. It was such a pleading, desperate, hungry look and he knew she must be going crazy, longing for her first sexual encounter. After all, she was nineteen and very ripe for the picking. He was just scared of what would happen to their relationship if they crossed that threshold. She was his entire world and he couldn't bear losing her. He sighed bitterly and stared into the darkness, silently begging for redemption.

Two days later, Mia was in her room surfing the internet and reading up on incestuous relationships. To her shock, she learnt that it was much more common than many people believed and that some families had consenting sexual relationships. Her pussy was aroused just from reading about it and she had to wipe her dripping pussy twice to stem the flow. She longed for the day to come when daddies could freely fuck their baby girls but until then she had no intention of punishing herself for falling in love with the most wonderful man on earth. She made up her mind that moment that she was going to offer her love to her daddy and hoped for the best.

It was after eight and he had just gotten home. When she had popped her head into his room he was in the shower and she decided to wait until after dinner. The maid was on vacation due to the fact that it was Summer and Mia had prepared a garden salad and grilled shrimp for dinner. She had even put a bottle of sparkling white wine to cool in the fridge.

She waited until she heard him go downstairs before following suit. She was wearing a short, pretty summer dress which showed off her voluptuous curves and nicely tanned arms and legs. Her hair was freshly washed and her makeup very light. She had waxed the hair from her pussy in anticipation for the night. She was wearing a lovely fragrance which evoked thoughts of steamy summer nights.

When she got to the table, her dad froze when he saw her and quickly looked away. She smiled to herself and prepared a plate for him. He smiled at her and averted his eyes. She could smell his aftershave and she got warm just looking at him. She wanted him so badly, she could hardly sit still. They ate and talked and she gave some jokes to lighten the mood. She was sipping her wine and recovering from a peal of laughter when she glanced at him. She caught her breath when she arrested a tortured and hungry look in her daddy's eyes.

"Daddy?..."

He growled and suddenly rose from the table. "I'm going out. Don't wait up." He muttered and she cried out in alarm.

"Please daddy! Please don't go, please." She begged and rose to her feet. He dashed out of the house in a mad rush and Mia broke down in tears. She cried for the both of them and the restrictions that society had placed on them.

When she finally stopped crying she climbed the stairs and crawled into bed. She must have dozed off because she awoke to the sounds of footsteps outside her door. She lay still and listened to his breathing. He stood there for a few seconds and then walked down the hall to his room. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was after eleven pm. He had been gone for over two hours. She gritted her teeth in jealous rage at the thought of him fucking Janet. He belonged to her and nobody else. He was her daddy and nothing and no one will ever change that.

As she laid there and imagined him removing his clothes from his hard body, her own body grew hot with desire. All the pent up longing she had been feeling over the years came to the fore and she knew she had to have him. It was that or die. She waited another fifteen minutes and then she got up and tore off the dress she wore to dinner. She wasn't wearing any underwear and she lightly crept to his room. His door was slightly ajar and the lights were off. She softly entered the room and allowed her eyes to adjust to the darkness. He was lying on his back, eyes closed and naked, and Mia's pussy quivered in anticipation when she saw that he was pumping his turgid cock. Oh daddy, she cried silently. All the love she felt for him poured through her at that moment. She knew then and there that what she was about to do wasn't wrong. Not when it felt so very right.

She climbed on the bed and he opened his eyes in surprise.

"Kitten?..." He stared at her, open-mouthed, clearly embarrassed.

She silently came and straddled his midriff, her dripping pussy just inches away from his rigid cock. He groaned loudly when her warm, wet pussy sat on his belly and stared at her.

"Please don't be mad at me, daddy. Please..." she cried and tears filled her eyes.

"I'm not mad at you, kitten. I'm sorry for leaving like that. I didn't mean to hurt you."

She smiled gratefully and lay on top of him and hugged him. "I love you." She whispered against the corner of his lips. He whispered back and she slowly moved her head until their lips met. His mouth opened hungrily and devoured hers. She shivered in delight as his warm tongue dove in her mouth and danced with hers. He sucked on her tongue and she hungrily sucked back, moaning excitedly. Her pussy dripped more juices on his torso and she ground her full breasts and cunt on him. They continued to kiss and moan until they were both so heated, they broke apart and started sucking on each other's face and neck.

"I'm crazy about you, kitten. I need you so bad."

She pulled back and stared in amazement. "You are?"

"Yes." He groaned as he squeezed her ripe, full breasts in his large palms. "You are so sexy, baby. I love you so much."

"Oh daddy, you drive me crazy too. I've wanted you for so many years." She cried in shock.

It was his time to be shocked. "You did?"

"Yes!" She gushed. "I've longed for you, daddy. I've wanted to make love with you so bad."

He was at a loss for words. He simply stared at the woman who meant the world to him. She was so beautiful and sexy, her long, glossy hair falling down her back. Her ripe tits and large nipples gleaming in the dark. Her wet, warm pussy grinding against his stomach and he broke.

"I'm in love with you. There hasn't been any other woman for me."

Mia cried out and hugged him, showering him with warm kisses. He rolled her unto her back and lay beside her. He couldn't believe she loved him that way. He knew she wanted him but he never dreamt that she loved him also. But he should have guessed it, considering how she watched him all the time and how jealous she got when she saw him with other women.

He leaned forward and kissed her hungrily, sucking on her lips and tongue. She tasted so damn good, he devoured her mouth. She kissed him back and moaned against his mouth, tears sliding down her cheeks. He kissed them away and ran wet kisses down her neck. She writhed against the bed, arching her back in need. His mouth slid down to her breasts and she cried out when he sucked one into his hot, wet mouth. He sucked for a while and kneaded its twin. He then switched breast and sucked hotly. He slid further down her body and parted her thighs and groaned weakly at the sight of her pussy. It was bald and meaty and leaking juice. The clit was erect and protruded and the inner lips fat and puffy. It was his preferred kind of pussy and his hard cock bobbed at the erotic sight. The delicate scent that assailed his nostrils filled him with lust and he let out a deep, animal groan and cupped her ass in his large palms and fitted his mouth over her pussy. His head swam as he sucked up the juice and pre-cum oozed from his straining cock when he realized that he was sucking his daughter's pussy. He sucked hungrily, lapping his tongue all over the meaty vulva and sucked on her clit. Mia trembled and gasped as lust rushed through her body and filled her brain and mind.

She looked down and cried out as her father greedily sucked and licked her pussy. He sucked as though he hadn't drunk in years, grunting like a man possessed. It was the most erotic and the nastiest sight she'd ever seen. She felt when more warm juice leaked forth from her nether lips and she humped her pussy against his greedy mouth. He stuck his tongue into her soppy hole and tongue-fucked her, causing her to gasp in mindless pleasure. She suddenly felt light-headed as he sank his tongue further. She grunted in pleasure and wailed when he alternated between tonguing her hole and sucking her clit.

"Oh daddy! Suck my pussy, daddy."

He groaned and sucked harder, further escalating her lust. "Daddy, you suck me so good. I love you daddy. Don't ever stop sucking me, daddy. This is your pussy, daddy. Oh!"

She screamed suddenly and arched back as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed through her. "I'm cumming!!!! Oh daddy! Oh fucking Jesus Christ. Suck my pussy!" She blasphemed.

She wailed and moaned as warm juice gushed forth from her hole into his greedy mouth. He swallowed thirstily and sucked greedily as more filled his mouth and slid down his throat. He kept his mouth over her hole and lapped and sucked and swallowed until every drop of juice was wiped clean. He finally lifted his head, his eyes slightly blurred from the awesome experience. It was the best pussy he had ever tasted and he knew he would be eating her on a regular basis. He adored her pussy and what pleased him more was the fact it was his and he was the only one to ever eat it.

Mia slowly came back to earth and opened her eyes and looked at her daddy. "I love you, daddy. That was incredible."

He stared at her in awe and gratitude and gathered her into his arms and kissed her. "I love you, kitten. Your pussy is incredible."

She sighed and leaned her head against his chest. In a few moments she was asleep.

Edward held his daughter close and sighed, still in a daze. He couldn't believe he just ate his daughter's pussy and that they both enjoyed it so much. It was amazing and his hard cock twitched. He took it into his palm and stroked it. He badly needed release and he shifted his body so that his cock was between her plump tits. He groaned at the sensation of sliding it between them while he looked at her beautiful, sleeping face. Within a few minutes he was shooting a warm, thick load all over her tits and chest. She stirred and moaned and continued sleeping. He went for a towel and wiped her clean before joining her in his bed. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her soft lips, whispering 'I love you' against her kissable mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • For Love's Sake

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds