• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Life as Officer Steve's Slut Slave

Life as Officer Steve's Slut Slave

It's been six months since Steve took charge of me. I have changed so much I'm sometimes not even sure I am still me.

By the end of our first night together (see Officer Steve's Wife) I was hooked into our new sexual relationship. Steve did things to me on that first night that a mere year ago would have made me sick to my stomach. And over the last six months I have done much more.

For those new to my situation, I am a 24 year old woman, with blonde hair and green eyes, about 5' 7" tall, and weigh about 118. My measurements are 35D-25-32. By profession I am a nurse at a large hospital. By choice I am my husbands slut slave.

Steve, my husband, is 23, stands 6' 1", 198 pounds of pure muscle and from what I have been able to determine has about a 7 inch cock. His hair is brown and short and he has steel gray eyes. Steve is a police officer in the large Metro area where we live.

By the end of our first night, Steve laid down the ground rules that I would follow if I wanted to stay his wife. First, I am to be sexually submissive to him at all times. What that means is whatever Steve wants from me, Steve gets. Second, on certain nights Steve will inform me that we are going to play. This means that not only will I be sexually submissive, I will be his totally submissive slut, to do with as he absolutely pleases. This is usually about once a week.

Our play nights are very special. I am required to dress and act the part as Steve's slut slave. My outfit consists of a leather and chain corset that totally exposes my breasts along with a chain panty/garter belt combination. To these are attached fishnet stockings. My feet are clad in five inch spiked heels. On each wrist and ankle are leather and chain straps used when Steve wants to tie me up. The finally item, the item that I have sworn my submissive devotion to Steve on, is my leather studded collar. When this is around my neck, it is as precious as the ring he placed on my finger the day we were married.

Steve called from work and told me he would be about an hour late getting home, but for me to be ready to play. I like it when Steve let's me know ahead of time that he wants to play since it gives me time to get ready, and time to wonder what he might do to me.

I rush up the stairs to prepare. I open the dresser drawer that contains all my required clothing and place the items on the bed. I quickly strip naked and head to the bathroom. I climb in the shower with feelings of mixed anticipation and worry. In the past, Steve has not only used these sessions to pleasure us both, but he has used them to punish me for bad behavior. I have grown accustomed to the punishment to the point I actually enjoy it most of the time.

Once, I went out shopping and charged too much on the credit card. When Steve found the bill he told me to get ready for punishment. After changing into my slave outfit, I reported to Steve in the manner he requires. I kneel at his feet with my head bowed. I don't like it when Steve is really mad at me, it's not the same as the "play" punishment I might receive. On this night Steve was really mad. He starts off yelling at me about the bill, and how he will probably have to work overtime to pay it off before the interest kicks in. After five minutes of the berating, Steve attaches a leash to my collar and leads me away.

The other thing Steve has gotten good at is home improvements. He has taken our basement and turned it into what he calls The Dungeon. It is dark and macabre with a sort of medieval look to it. If it weren't for all the pleasure I have received in this room, I would probably be scared to death of it. On this night I was scared of it. Steve has made furniture and other devices that he uses to bring me both pleasure and pain. I know tonight it will be pain, and I am already trembling as I follow him down the stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs Steve commands, "kneel". I do as instructed as Steve walks away. He comes back shortly and places a blindfold over my eyes. "I don't want you to anticipate anything, you will feel it as it happens" he informs me.

A tug on the leash and I follow him blindly on my hands and knees. Another tug and I stop where I am. The leash is unsnapped and Steve grabs my arms telling me to stand. He walks me forward slightly and then stops me. I feel as Steve places more restraint straps on my arms and legs. He tells me to kneel and he fastens the leg straps. I am bent forward and now know where I am and what to expect.

Steve fastens my arms after bending me over the padded spanking stool. I hear Steve walk away and after what seems like an eternity I hear his footsteps. I automatically tense up expecting…. I don't know what to expect. I have been here before and it could mean anything. I have been forced to suck him off while tied here. Some of my anal training has taken place in this position as well, not to mention numerous spankings and paddlings.

But given his mood I have a feeling…

WHACK!!! Yes, it will be a hard spanking. It feels like he is using the studded leather paddle on my ass this time.

WHACK!!! Another hard hit, and then another and another.

"Have you forgotten what I taught you about punishment", Steve asks me.

The tears are already running down my face as I remember. "No, Sir. I'm sorry, I forgot."

"We will start over and try again then".

WHACK!!! "One. Thank you sir for making me your slut slave!" I reply as I was taught when being punished. By the tenth blow, you can hardly understand what I am saying through my crying, but I try the best I can.

"You have obviously forgotten much. Not only did you spend too much money, but then you forget how to properly take your punishment. I should give you an extra ten blows for forgetting that as well," Steve says.

"I am sorry, Sir. Please, I have learned my lesson. I won't do it again," I tell my Master/husband in a tone that I know will please him.

"Maybe so. We will see," he says.

I am relieved to feel my arms being released and then my legs, but my joy is short lived. I am led to another part of the room and my arms are pulled together in front of me and then pulled to the ceiling.

"This will be new to you," Steve says, "but I think you will learn to like it."

Next he pries my feet far apart and places something between my ankles so I can't close my legs. Again my arms are pulled up until I am standing on the tips of my toes with my arms painfully over my head.

I hear a scraping noise but can't determine what is making the sound.

Steve's voice is a quite whisper in my ear, telling me, "We're going to play a game. I have moved a stool underneath you. On this stool is a large dildo, pointing straight up to your cunt. I am going to release the chain holding your arms up. You will have to stay on your tiptoes to keep the dildo from entering you. After thirty seconds, I will pull your arms up again. Thirty seconds later I will lower you even more. It is up to you to last as long as you can. Each time I release the chain, you will be able to lower yourself on the dildo. It is guaranteed that you will get the dildo in you, however, you are not allowed to pump on the dildo in any way. If you start to move in a way that let's you ride up and down, fucking yourself on the fake cock, you will be pulled back up and left there while I punish you more. Do you understand"

"Yes, Sir."

"If you are able to take the whole dildo in you, sitting all the way down on the stool, and don't fuck it, and don't cum, your punishment will be over. Do you understand Slave?"

"Yes, Sir," I reply meekly, still sore from the spanking. I figure this will be easy. When I have been spanked for punishment, I have no sexual desire. I feel my arms being lowered and from the pain and tension of being on my tip toes I allow myself to lower slightly. Steve wasn't kidding because I felt the dildo at my pussy as soon as I started to lower myself off my toes. Being defiant, I immediately got back on my toes and off the dildo.

Thirty seconds is a long time to be in the position I was in. My legs were still spread by the bar but my arms were lowered enough that they did not support me on my toes. Finally I feel the chain tighten and my arms raise slightly and I allow all my weight to hang on my bound wrists.

As long as the thirty seconds on my toes seemed, the thirty seconds of relaxation by hanging from my arms seemed like three seconds because all too soon the chain was loosening up and I was again lowered onto the dildo. I still thought I could "win" even if the dildo entered me. I was still not aroused so there was no danger of me cumming during this game. I decide to lower myself slightly onto it. My pussy is dry and it hurts from the dildo trying to push into me.

Again I am lifted up and I notice how much my arms are hurting. Now I decide that I must allow myself to take the dildo into me to let my arms rest as I had before when I stayed on my tip toes without support.

When I am lowered again, the dildo presses against my dry pussy lips and I grimace slightly. Thirty seconds later I am raised again. At this point I forgot all about Steve even being in the room, until I here his voice.

"I don't want to be mean to you so to make this easier I will help you out," Steve tells me. I am hoping this is over and he is going to let me down. Suddenly I feel Steve's tongue snaking over my pussy. He keeps licking until I am not only wet from his saliva, but wet from my pussy juice that has started from his licking me.

As soon as he stops licking me the chain is lowered and the dildo slides smoothly into me. My only two defenses have been taken away from me because now I am wet and horny. I feel my pussy twitch over the dildo and audibly gasp as I am pulled off of it.


This time while suspended, Steve takes an ice cube and runs it over my nipples. The coldness on my breasts only increases the heat in my pussy and I am lowered again taking about three inches this time. The dildo is thick and it stretches me open wonderfully. I enjoy the feeling and realize that I wish I could move up and down on it, but that would cause me to lose. Then again I am reprieved as my arms are tightened and I am lifted into the air again. And again, Steve rubs my hard nipples with an ice cube.

My next "installment" is about four inches and I let out a low guttural moan as the dildo enters me. It takes every bit of my strength not to start fucking the rubber cock wedged in my wet pussy.

When I am raised, I expect an ice cube on my nipples again, but since I am blindfolded, I can't tell. My nipples are teased again but after Steve gets them hard, I feel a sharp pain around each nipple. This is not good. Steve has placed nipple clips on me. I have been well conditioned to know that when these nipple clips painfully bite into me that my pussy will receive ultimate pleasure. And my response is instantaneous. My pussy lubes up even more and the desire to cum builds deep inside me.

Lowered again I take five inches, and instead of a low moan, I let out a loud groan. Steve is torturing me, doing anything he can to win the bet, but I still don't want to lose. I try to focus on other things and succeed in remaining still for the thirty seconds of intrusion. When I am lifted again, I start to wonder what Steve might do to me next, but nothing happens.

Six inches in and I am still in control, holding steady on the fake cock trying to rip me apart and make me lose at this game. When lifted up, I am confidant that I will be able to win. That is until Steve starts cheating again. I feel Steve running his hands over my ass and then one hand spreads my ass cheeks apart.

"You might want to relax," is all Steve says as he pushes a lubed butt plug deep into my ass. The sudden pain quickly disappears as I think back to when I would have probably thrown up at the idea of having anything in my ass. One of my many lessons as Steve's slut was to learn to enjoy anal play, and I learned very well. I now truly enjoy it when Steve use's my ass for his pleasure.

All too soon I am lowered again taking seven inches of the dildo into my dripping cunt and feeling the new and intense pressure from it pressing on the butt plug. To make matters worse, Steve reaches up and places a weight on the chain between my nipple clips changing that sensation as well. I catch myself as I start to twitch on the dildo with thoughts of just getting it over with right then and there. But soon I am pulled up and off and left with what I can tell is a very hot, wet and gaping hole between my legs. I know I can't take much more of this. My arms hurt, my legs hurt, my pussy aches and all I want to do is cum.

My primal instincts take over and I decide that if I am going to lose this game, I will at least get to cum first. Then Steve can punish me if he wants. As I am lowered, I know what I am going to do. As soon as I can feel as much as my lowered arms will let me take, I begin to hump on the dildo. To my surprise, I am immediately pulled off the object of my pussy's desires and strung back high in the air. I figure I have lost and sigh with the anticipation of another punishment session.

"I will be fair with you. I know I have done things that are not making it easy for you to win this game. That is why I will not punish you for this infraction. Instead I will see if I can help you," Steve informs me.

Help me, all the help I need is to get that big cock back in my pussy so I can fuck myself silly. With the help he has been giving me I won't be able to last any longer and will probably cum without the dildo. My mind is reeling with a mixture of desire to cum and the uncertainty of how I will get there.

"You just need to cool down some," is what Steve says as he pushes an ice cube into my pussy and holds it there with his fingers. I almost pass out and am sure as hot as I am the melting water is turning into steam. Steve takes another and pushes it in as he works another over my clipped nipples.

"I will make this easier for you," Steve tells me. "I will lower you onto the dildo, with all ten inches inside of you. If you can hold still on it for one minute you will win. If you start to fuck it or if you cum while on it, you lose. Do you understand, slut?"

In almost a whisper I answer him. "Yes, Sir."

He moves away and the chain creaks as I am lowered again. My pussy is on fire. My nipples are pinched tightly by the clips and my ass is filled with the large plug. The thick dildo fills me completely and I decide that I will hold my breath and concentrate so I can remain still. But of course I should have known Steve wouldn't make this easy for me.

The first was soft and light. "Oh, shit" I think in my mind. Above everything else, now he is going to whip me with the leather cat o' nine tails. He gently swats my ass, and then switches to my tits. He tells me I only have thirty more seconds to go, as he continues to gently whip my tits and ass.

"You win," Steve says. "Are you ready for your prize?" I simply nod my head. "Good," he says.

He starts to whip my dildo impaled pussy and tells me to cum. I work my legs hard and fast and make that dildo fill every inch of my cunt as he continues to whip me. In less than ten seconds it hits me and I ram myself hard down onto the stool holding the dildo. All the combinations, the nipple clips, the butt plug, the dildo and the whipping of my pussy are too much for me to take anymore.

I scream as my orgasm starts. I am hyperventilating and light headed as I shake, tremble and shudder in orgasm. I scream to Steve in a voice I had never heard, "Whip your slut's cunt, make me cum hard for you!"

And that is the last thing I remember. I wake up in bed covered by a comforter. At first I wonder if I dreamed the whole thing, then I notice the sore muscles and the ache in my arms, legs, tits, pussy and ass and know it did happen. I look around and don't see Steve. I get up and look for him and finally find him in the family room, drinking a beer and watching TV.

"Did you have a good nap?" he asks. I nod my head and remember the pleasure I was allowed. I am still naked and curl up at his feet and place my head on his lap.

"But you didn't get to cum," I tell him.

"That's okay. I video taped the whole thing so I can watch it later and get off when you aren't around," is Steve's response.

"Can I see it?" I ask. "Sure," he says as he presses a button on the remote control. There on the 65 inch big screen is me in my slave outfit strung up from the ceiling blindfolded. It looks like Steve has just placed the clips on my nipples. I reach out and gently stroke Steve's pants and find his cock already hard. I sit up and unzip his pants and pull them and his underwear down. I position myself where I can suck Steve's cock and still watch the screen.

I continue to watch and suck as the tape plays and I finally see all that happened to me. When Steve makes his final deal to see if I can hold still for one minute, I speed my efforts up and start to cup and fondle his big balls. When I win and he tells me to cum, I have Steve's cock deep in my mouth and he is holding my head in his hands. I hear myself on the tape telling Steve to whip my cunt and make me cum when he pulls my head back and he shoots his hot thick load into my waiting mouth. I swallow every precious drop and continue to lick him until he is soft again.

So now you can see why I am filled with both fear and anticipation. I will get ready and wait for him in my slut slave outfit, kneeling by the door when he comes home. I just hope it will be as good as before. I'll let you know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Life as Officer Steve's Slut Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds