• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jennifer's Full Evening.

Jennifer's Full Evening.

Last night it got to me. I finally gave into temptation. You see I have a lot of free time on my hands and yesterday was no exception. I got up, went to the gym, came home, cleaned, and then settled in for my normal day off routine. You see I'm a gamer. I play a well known MMO and I play it well. Yesterday this gaming time turned against me. The group I am in had a new member join several days ago. He says that he is 18 but I'm not so sure. In any case the group I associate with flirts...a lot. We are mostly BDSM lifestylers, adult store owners, phone sex operators, and the like.

About 95% of us are either bisexual or gay and group sex may as well be a national past time for us. That being said the flirting has been heavier than normal lately and especially when we have fresh meat to play with. I digress. As I was saying I logged in for my normal day off gaming time. There were not many of us on. I glanced at the online list and shrugged. About thirty minutes later I get a whisper from the new member. We talked for a bit. The usual hello's and how are you's. I found out his real name was Josh and he found out mine was Jennifer. He asked me what I did for a living.

Now normally I don't mind telling someone at all but in this case I felt the need to play a bit. I told him "Here. Go to my blog and see if you can figure it out." I didn't receive another message from him for over an hour. I was just about to logout when he whispered me again.

"I know what you do. I read your blogs, your stories, all of it."

I smiled to myself and replied back with a simple "and..." There was a long pause and then Josh whispered me again.

"I'm hard."

It didn't take long before we had exited the game and met up on messenger. We talked for a long while and he finally asked if he could send a picture of himself to me. I said yes and what I saw took my breath away. He was about 6 foot even so far as I could tell. He was laying on a bed covered in Navy Blue bedding that seemed to pillow around him. He had on a pair of boxers and nothing else. He was smooth, thin, and had the fullest most beautiful lips I had ever seen. His eyes were a steel grey and his smile was priceless. He looked so perfectly yummy that I could barely stand it. That's when I got the second picture. It was the same set up but this time his boxers were just under his hard 6 inch cock. I nearly came right then!

Now, I have played before online with younger men. It's one of my many fetishes. Well, to be honest it is my main fetish. I didn't think that this would be a bad thing. I would play, get off, and then well get off. Boy was I wrong. We played and talked dirty for about an hour until he and I both came hard. We age played and role played ourselves to death. He said he had to go but he would be back later. This was a very hot turn on to me. I sat there motionless for a bit. I found that I was still hungry for more. As I said the game had become my worst enemy. I tried everything to get my mind off of him and that hot, hard, younger cock. Nothing worked. Not masturbating, toys, movies, internet, nothing. I couldn't handle it anymore. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out.

I was headed to the local adult club. Everyone calls it a club but it is actually a private establishment that you have to either know someone to get into or pay major bucks to get into. Luckily I know someone. The club is in the middle of nowhere. You have to get lost to find it. When you drive up it looks like this old plantation house. When you go in you find out it is anything but. There is an entire basement area that is a dark adult theatre. They show everything and I do mean everything. The first floor is more of a meet and great. You can even book a room on the second or third floor for the night. The best thing about this place is anything goes. ANYTHING!

I know of several mom and son couples that come here so they won't be seen. They aren't the only ones either. In any case I walked in and made arrnagements for a room. I knew that if nothing else I would be taking in a movie and some drinking. No need to try and drive back. As I turned to walk off one of the "receptionists" stopped me.

"Jennifer, I hope you don't mind me asking but are you looking for one of your younger playmates tonight?"

I nodded and she took me to the side. She told me that there were a few in there that would be perfect for me. I nodded and smiled at her.

"I'll be in one of the private rooms Lisa. If you happen to come across one of the guys."

She nodded and handed me the slide key. I had just stepped into the room and settled in when I heard a lite knock at the door. I opened it and it was Lisa. Standing behind her was a very shy very hot looking younger man. She smiled and lead him in the room. He was about 5′10 with long black hair, arabic looks, slim body, wearing a black form fitting lycra style shirt and blue jeans. He was perfect for my needs. Little did I know Lisa was setting me up with her own son. She left the room and we sat down on a small full size bed. We talked for a bit and I finally had to ask him.

"So what are you looking for tonight?" He looked like a scared puppy. He mumbled something that sound like Ananiey.

I got closer and said "What?" He looked me in the eye and said softly "A Mommie."

I smiled and moved my hand around to rub his back. He was so sweet and so hot. I couldn't help myself. I smiled at him and leaned forward placing a gentle kiss on his full lips. I ran my tongue over his lips begging them to open. He finally opened them a bit and I took the chance to slide my tongue in. He moaned against me and moved forward a bit putting his arms around my waist. I continued to tease and prod at his mouth until he finally started rolling his tongue around mine. Oh it was so perfect. Hearing him moan as his tongue found mine. I almost came from that alone.

I broke the kiss and moved my lips to his ear.

"Do you want to suck mommie Jennifers tits baby?"

He groaned and nodded. I smiled at his response. Moving back towards the head of the bed I began to unbutton just the top few buttons of my corset top. I moved the bit of fabric down to expose my full 36c tits and hard nipples to him. I was shocked. Within one second I heared him grunt then almost growl as he dove for my breasts. I was pushed back on the bed as he claimed my left nipple with his mouth sucking as hard as he could.

I could feel him nibbling and suckling like his life depended on it. He positioned himself roughly between my legs and as such moved my legs apart for him. I felt him settle between my thighs and heard a quick unzipping sound. I looked at him and when he caught my gaze his eyes were full of lust and hungry as if he had just fallen head first into his fantasy. I could feel his hard member pressing against his tight jeans and into my hot dripping crotch. My panties were soaked and my skirt was pushed uncomfortably up to my waist. The discomfort only served to make me hotter. I had never had a younger man so hungry for my pussy or the fantasy before. It was breathtaking. He looked at me and suddenly my sweet man turned into my horny boy. He groaned and leaned forward pressing into me a bit as he nibbled my bottom lip. His hands grabbed mine and pushed them over my head.

He leaned in and grunted into my ear

"I'm going to fuck you mommie. I'm going to ram my cock in that hot fertile cunt of yours and fill it full of my seed."

The words made me so wet that I moaned and arched to him. He groaned and reached down to push his jeans down over his ass. I could feel his precum soaked cock pressing into my panties. He became frustrated and reached down moving my panties to the side and placing the head of his cock right at my unprotected entrance. As I groaned he became more aroused. "Oh you like it don't you bitch! Mommie's such a dirty whore aren't you?" Before I could answer he rammed into me all the way. My legs going up further around him and my pussy clenching down on his hard shaft. I could feel him pulsing in me. His young cock using my pussy for all it was worth. His mouth found my tits again and begin to suckle. He curved his body a bit like I was cradling him. His cock pushing up and into me hitting me right in the g spot. I moaned trying to grab onto him. This only made him pound me harder and faster. He didn't say a word as he suckled and drank from my tits. His mouth teasing and nibbling my hard nubs.

His cock grew more in me and I knew he was close. I was so caught up in the fantasy that all I could say was "Cum in mommie. Shoot that hot cum in Mommie's cunny baby." He groaned and that was it. He began to shoot stream after stream in me. I could feel it hitting my back wall as he suckled harder. I came shortly after that squeezing any remaining cum he had right out of his cock. We laid there, me cradling him and him suckling me for hours. He fell asleep with my tit in his mouth. I woke up early and got dressed. Not wanting to wake him I went to Lisa and thanked her as I handed her the room key. She smiled. "No thank you. I couldn't keep him satisfied and hopefully you gave him what I couldn't." She reached around hugging me then rubbed her hand on my belly and winked. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I was on the pill. I walked out and drove home with his cum still inside of my bare pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jennifer's Full Evening.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds