• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reverse Job Interview

The Reverse Job Interview

My business has grown to a point where I need to hire a new person to take on the administrative and scheduling tasks so that I can free up time to do the work that brings the money in. I've decided to place an ad in the local paper.

Thinking about it I believe a woman would work better than a man as I believe they are more focused, responsible, and insightful. It will be hard having someone else to manage as I've always worked alone and don't enjoy being a manager.

The ad reads, " Help wanted. Growing business needs office help. A person who has good, strong organizational skills, is a self-starter, and can be efficient in scheduling and record keeping. One person business looking to grow to two person. Vital that the candidate be able to work on their own, show strong initiative, and can wear the many hats required to work for a successful business owner".

A few days go by after posting the ad and I've had some calls. 3 men and two women. I ask them to forward resume's. I know already I do not want a man for help so I call back only the two women and set up interviews.

The first interview goes well. The woman is articulate and appears to have the skills required to do the job. She seems to be able to follow direction well. She's married and has two young children at home. This is a little bit of a concern knowing how demanding young children can be on one's time. She is put together in appearance, but seems a little 'soft' around the edges. Not sure she will self start enough of be aggressive enough in business even though she seems like she can do the administrative parts of the job.

The second candidate arrives for her interview. This is you. A first reaction I have is that she looks young and I wonder if you have the skills and life experience to be strong enough to take things on yourself. You sit down across from me. I notice you're dressed and put together well and you seem very confident in yourself. These are important as you will be seen by clients and work with them.

I ask you questions guided toward your experience and maturity because of the age issue. You assure me that you are mature for your age and are strong enough for the position. As you talk I notice something in your eyes. You look right into me and although I meet your gaze directly as I am older and will be your boss...I have to look away because your eyes are so intense and penetrating. When I look back up you have a faint smile as if you know what just happened.

I suddenly feel something in my stomach. Not sure what it is. It makes me feel uneasy, but at the same time makes me want to hear more about you. As you talk about yourself you never take your eyes off mine even though I have to divert my gaze many times. As you talk about your qualities you twist the conversation into talking about your philosophy of a woman's strength vs. a man's.

I listen and get quiet because I start to feel your strength and have never hears a woman talk like this. You tell me, without ever blinking an eye, that you know that I can use your help and that you know you are what I need. I ask what you mean by what I need.

You look right at me and tell me......you are what I need on a number of levels. You will run my office with efficiency and professionalism. You will run it to the point that I will need you. I ask need you how. You say to me...that I know what you're talking about...and when you say this

I start to feel weak in your presence. I answer to you...yes I do know. You simply say, "good". You then begin to tell me that you will be hired by me and we will run the business together under your guidance. I am at a loss as to how to respond.

I finally say..well we've talked enough. I will let you know what decision I've made in the next two days. We stand up and you shake my hand firmly. Still looking directly into me. You take a step toward me as we shake and you place my hand on your large breast. I step back some, but you tell me to touch it. I do as you say. You tell me I'm a good boy. I just respond...yes and that you are very strong. You tell me I have no idea. I ask what you mean.

You grab me by the hair and tell me to get to my knees. I say no and you slap me hard and tell me to again. I do as you demanded. I don't even really understand what is happening. As I get to my knees and you hold me by the hair you look right into me and tell me you are taking the job. And I say yes Kristen. You say...no...it it will be Mistress always except in front of clients. You slap me after you say it. I say I have never had a woman act like this. You tell me to lick your shoes and I do....my heart racing..my stomach flipping.

As I lick your shoe my cock starts to harden..looking at your legs and dress..starting to want to please you. You pull me back up and tell me to show you my cock. I tell you you can look at it if you want and you slap me and tell me to take it out and that you know you can look at it if you want to.

I undo my belt and pants and take it out to show you. You grab it hard and state that you own it now. You rub it hard and then to my balls and hold them firmly..squeezing hard...until it hurts...a lot. I have nothing to say as I am at your mercy now.

You leave me like this. You walk out the door and tell me you will be back for work the following Monday. For a week I wonder what happened, but I never call you and you don't call me. I'm not sure what to do.

Monday morning you show up. Dressed beautifully...revealing your cleavage and curves, but very refined. You walk into the office and ask how I am and how I feel. I tell you I feel nervous. You ask if I am nervous about your ability to do the job...I say no. You tell me to tell you what about then. I say I am nervous about what happened. I am the boss. You look into me again and say..no you're not the boss.

You walk to me and kiss me. You grab my hair again and pull me in to kiss you. I give in and do..when I kiss you..it is like nothing I've felt. The power, the strength, and the sensuality and softness of your lips. You immediately undo my belt and pants as we kiss and take my cock out and handle it and my balls roughly. You tell me you have a surprise for me. I don't say anything but kiss you back now.

You get me very hard while kissing and touching me...and you tell me I must take my pants off. I am so excited and hard I do it...my cock throbbing for you...as you knew would happen. I am naked from the waist down in front of you. You hold my balls again and push me back against the desk..then reach under them and push a finger into me without warning...and you look at me and told me I will like it. It hurts some, but you insist on pushing into me.

I try to kiss you but you won't let me. I want to touch you but you say I can't and you watch me as you do it to me. After a bit you tell me to turn around and put my back toward you and to stay there. I hear you behind me now knowing what you're doing for a few minutes.

Suddenly you push my upper body forward down on the desk and tell me you are my Mistress and I will do what you say. I feel something against me from behind now as you grab my hair....I feel you push it against me...and I say no I won't do this...and you hit me and tell me I will. The power you show..the strength..the knowing just what you want makes me weak.

Suddenly I feel you push it into me...it's hard to take...it's big and I am tight and I say no and you tell me to take it for you...show you my comittment to you. You push it in more and I moan...I say no..Mistress..and you say good boy....you stop for a moment and I feel you put something around my neck..it's a collar.

Once on I feel you jerk my neck and realize you have a leash on the end of it. You ask how that is..I say it hurts...and you tell me that's good. Then you force yourself into me deeply..displaying your power and control..and you begin fucking me slowly...your big cock filling me until I whimper how I worship you...and this gets you hotter and you begin thrusting long strokes into me....deeper and harder until I am whimpering loudly...and you ask me who is the boss. I have no choice but to tell you that you are in control.

You keep going and going..enjoying my submission to you...owning me....making me weak...knowing you can do as you wish......You tell me to stroke my cock and cum as your cock fucks me. I am totally submitted to you now and I do it and cum so very hard so quickly.

I've never experienced anything like this.......I tell you I need you as you just keep pounding me and I hear how gratified it makes you.... I cum everywhere and you tell me I was a good boy...and pull out...you push my mouth between your legs and demand I make you cum which I do hungrily..drinking and tasting all of you.

After we're done you tell me to get cleaned up and get to work. I say nothing but yes Maam and do. From then on you are in control and own every move I make....................and I love it and need you like no other....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Reverse Job Interview

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds