• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Teaching My Wife Ch. 04

Teaching My Wife Ch. 04

123

WARNING--This is a loving wife story meaning it is about a married woman who has sex with men other than her husband. If that is not for you then please move on and spare me the comments about how you respect your wife too much to have similar things happen to her, etc. I always get a good laugh out of guys who post the wife respect stuff but are reading porn (which generally objectifies women) on the internet, especially porn of the loving wives variety.

Although this is a multi-part story the chapters are largely self contained and it is not absolutely necessary to have read the previous chapters before reading this one although reading the earlier chapters does give you the best background. This is the story of how my wife Ann, who used to be sexually adventurous, became more and more conservative and how I set out to change things back to and beyond where they were. As I described in the first chapter, over the years Ann had become more plain vanilla as far as sex went. The adventurous woman I loved so much had seemingly left the building along with Elvis.

*

I told Ann that she needed to be taught how to once again be a whore in the bedroom. The words "whore in the bedroom" were hers as shortly after we were married she told me that she always thought the ideal wife was a lady outside of the bedroom but a whore in the bedroom.

Because Ann had over the years pulled back the sexual boundaries we once had I told her that these lessons would be at the hands of other men. I knew that if we tried to become more adventurous and Ann objected to something that I was doing to her that I would slow down or stop because I loved her while a stranger would likely not stop and say something like, "Come on, baby, you can do it." Ann would not be as free with a stranger to impose her boundaries and would be taken beyond those limits.

Because Ann went out of town for three or four days at a time in her job about every six weeks we decided that her lessons would be during these trips. I would pack her a kit of the items to be used for each lesson along with a video camera and an instruction letter she was to give the man or men she selected. So as not to interfere with her job, Ann would extend her trip for an additional night at our expense and tell her company that an old college friend, relative, etc. lived in the town she was visiting. The additional night would be lesson night.

On each of her first two trips Ann engaged in activities with other men that we had done together earlier in our marriage such as having her pussy lightly flogged to orgasm, filling her ass and pussy with ice and then getting fucked after it melted, anal sex, having her ass and pussy stuffed with inflatable toys that were then inflated beyond her previous maximums, being fucked with a porn star sized vibrator and plain old fucking and sucking. Ann was also exposed to a room service waiter by one of the men and forced to endure being groped and fingered by him to orgasm. She also swallowed more cum than she had in a long time with me.

On her third trip she was the center of a six guy gang bang with me as one of the six. We originally planned on only three guys, one of them me, but events got out of hand and Ann really made up for lost time as this was her first experience with more than one man. For more, see Chapter 3.

Ann and I had talked a lot about what happened on her first three trips and watched the videos she brought back numerous times. It was a terrific turn on for both of us but we realized that we had been risky in what we had her do with strangers on the first two excursions and lucky that none of them had harmed her. Ann admitted that she was scared at times during each of the first two encounters but said that the fear in her stomach had actually turned her on more than she would have normally been. She also said that she now realized that it was best to have strangers with whom she had no prior relationship do her training because she understood how easy it was for her to say "stop" or "slow down" to me. As Ann experienced in her first three sessions, strangers did not listen nearly as well to "stop" or "slow down."

We also talked a lot about what happened on her third trip even though I was there. Ann said that she enjoyed being the center of attention with a group of guys working her pussy, ass and mouth over. She did not enjoy drinking down a glass with six loads of cum in it or having binder clips put on her nipples to motivate her to do so.

Ann even said that despite having the walls of her pussy get super sensitive after she came having the guys who were fucking her keep on going caused her to have stronger secondary orgasms than she usually had. Those of you who read the earlier parts will remember that whenever Ann had a major orgasm she usually had a series "after shocks" and that her pussy became extremely sensitive after she had come for the first time. Ann said that she knew that the guys who were fucking her during her adventures would not stop so she forced herself to just lie back and take it. She said that having her super sensitive pussy continually fucked led her to have one major orgasm after another.

Ann had obviously learned something because whenever I fucked her after her gang bang I did not have to pause like I used to after she came and just kept banging away at her wet pussy. Ann came like gang busters and kept coming as I continued fucking her.

We talked a lot about how she felt emotionally and Ann said that at first she was very hesitant about picking up a stranger for sex but that she got over her hesitation because I was helping to arrange things and she had my approval. She also quickly saw that I was right that a stranger would better push her limits and that she had learned the difference between making love and fucking. Finally, she admitted that it was a turn on to be able to pick up good looking men because as she grew older she thought that she was not as attractive or sexy as she was when she was younger.

Her experiences had definitely transformed Ann into a better lover and our sex became hotter as I did not have to hold back as I sometimes did in the past. Ann had even agreed to swap and we had already traded partners with a few couples we met at a local club. No orgy, just she with the husband and me with the wife. Once in separate rooms and twice in the same room.

Because of these experiences Ann was definitely returning to the sexually adventurous woman she had been earlier in our marriage. We talked about whether we should stop for a while and see how things went. We decided that with our swapping activities that we would just slow down and not arrange a "lesson" for Ann every time she went out of town.

After her second trip without a lesson Ann told me that she missed the anticipation and trepidation she felt in the days before one of her out of town adventures. She also admitted that she had gotten off being used by strangers for their pleasure and often not knowing in advance what they were going make her do or do to her.

On a few occasions during our marriage I had thought that I had detected signs that Ann could have a submissive side to her personality. When I tried to explore this she never really wanted to talk about it or otherwise go there. Perhaps her sessions with strangers had allowed this aspect of her personality to come to the surface because she allowed herself to be put into situations where someone else was in control of what happened to her.

The more I thought about it the more I became convinced that Ann had a submissive side to her and where things had gone wrong was when I had talked about it in terms of her being "submissive" or being a "slave." Whenever I suggested to Ann that we do something where I would be in control and used the wrong words she would object and refuse to go along. I found that if I tried submissive scenes with her without labeling them as such I had a better chance of having her go along.

So far I had gotten things right on this level when setting up Ann's sessions with strangers and filed this away in my brain to be sure that I would remain cognizant of this going forward.

When Ann told me she missed not having a lesson on her last two trips I suggested that she could just pick up a guy on her own. She said that she had thought about that but that there was something about the planning and preparation of her previous sessions that turned her on more. She said she knew that by adding a day onto her trip that she was setting aside time for sex and would get a tingle in her pussy when she told her assistant to arrange for the extra night in the hotel.

Ann said that the tingling would continue when she put the toy kit I had prepared into her luggage along with her garter belt, hose, short skirt, CFM heels and other "hunting" clothes. She said her pussy would also tingle when she put the letter I had prepared for her into her purse. Apparently anticipation was a big part of the appeal of her sessions to Ann.

Because it was now apparent that there would be another lesson in the near future for Ann we talked further about how to make that happen. Ann said that she liked it better when she was not permitted to read the letter or look in the toy kit until her training session actually started. She said that before her second and third trips not knowing what was in the letter left her almost constantly wondering about what was going to be done to her. She admitted that she had even fingered herself to an orgasm a few times after her pussy grew wet from her pondering the mystery of what would be done to her in the near future by a man or men she had never met before.

Ann's next trip was coming up in about three weeks so I set about coming up with what to put in the letter. I thought about having her pick up a woman but as one of the wives we had already swapped with was bi I thought that there would be an opportunity there later. I thought about the first three sessions and saw that Ann had been worked over pretty good in the first two and her first gang bang, with six guys, would also be hard to top. Time was running out and I still did not have a solid idea of what to put in the letter.

As it were, fate would intervene and an opportunity would drop into my lap. I was working at our home pc and I noticed Ann's itinerary for her upcoming trip on the desk next to our computer. When I saw the name of the hotel I had my answer. I had stayed at this hotel several times in the past few years and knew that they had a very nice indoor pool with a separate hot tub area. In addition, the hotel kept the pool open until midnight and even turned down the lights to give it a more intimate feeling.

I thought that in this day and age of lawsuits about everything that they would be worried about a guest who had had a few too many drowning but they had it posted pretty well with signs that there was no lifeguard on duty and they even had a small sign at the front desk saying the same thing. The health club was also next to the pool and there seemed to be some activity there most of the time with people coming in and out and there was an attendant at the club desk close enough to the pool to hear any loud commotion.

When I had stayed at this hotel I had used the pool late one night and was surprised to hear and see a couple having sex in the hot tub area. The hot tub area is separate from the pool and had some potted plants and smallish room divider screens between it and the main pool that screened it from full view from the pool but they did little to conceal what was happening. As soon as I learned that Ann would be staying at the same hotel I knew that the letter I wrote for her would have her fucking by the hot tub.

I had thought about having Ann also take the video camera we used on her previous adventures but decided it would be too cumbersome for her to try to use it in various areas around the pool and hot tub. I had a better alternative anyway.

A few years earlier when I had first stayed at this hotel I was having a drink at the bar. One of the other patrons had apparently had too much and was getting pretty loud at the other end of the bar. I heard the bartender tell him that he could not legally serve him any more because he was already drunk.

This really pissed the guy off and he started banging his fist on the bar and yelling, "I want a goddamn drink." The bartender again refused and started to walk away from the guy. Suddenly the guy reached across the bar and grabbed the bartender and tried to pull him over the bar. One of the waiters saw what was going on and stepped in to try to intervene.

The guy let go of the bartender and sucker punched the waiter flush to his jaw dropping the waiter to the floor. With the waiter on his hands and knees trying to get up the guy started to kick him violently to the ribs.

It only took me a few seconds to get off of my stool and get down to where the guy was. I pulled him by the shoulder and when he saw me he swung wildly. As I was expecting it I was able to step out of the way unlike the waiter who never saw the punch coming. The guy lost his balance from the missed swing and as he was falling toward me I landed a solid right to his stomach. He doubled over and as he started to try to stand up again I landed a left on the side of his head that put him on his knees. I was on him quickly and pushed him down to the floor. I twisted one of his arms up behind his back and told him to calm the fuck down or I would break it for him.

Not that I am that macho but I had some experience in boxing in a local PAL when I was growing up and still got to the gym to work out once or twice a week.

Hotel security was there a minute later followed a few minutes later by the cops. They took the drunk into custody and as they led him away he started to yell that the cops should arrest me too because I had assaulted him.

Even though the bartender and waiter backed up my story of what had happened I started to get nervous when two of the cops again asked me to tell them what had happened. I started to repeat my story when one of the hotel security guys came over and introduced himself to us as the head of the hotel's security. He then said, "Officer you do not have to ask what happened, you can see for yourself."

He said that the hotel had cameras in all public areas and that he would show them the video of what had happened in the bar. He led us out of the bar, through the lobby and down a hall to a door labeled "Hotel Security." We went into what was a pretty sophisticated control type room with about ten monitors displaying various areas of the hotel. He sat down at the control panel, flipped a few switches and played the video of the bar incident on the center monitor which was larger than the others.

When it was over the cops said that I was in the clear and free to leave. They also asked the hotel security guy not to erase the tape as the prosecutor would likely want it as evidence.

The cops left and the hotel security guy extended his hand to me and said, "Thanks for what you did. The waiter that the drunk was kicking the shit out of is my nephew. I got him this job for the summer and my sister would not be happy if I let something happen to him as she thought he should get an office type job."

We finished our introductions, his name was Jack Williams, and he said, "I noticed you never got to finish your drink, let me buy you another." Well, one turned into a few and Jack and I spent the next two hours talking and drinking.

When we called it a night Jack thanked me again and said to let him know if he could ever do anything for me. Jack also apparently put me on the VIP list of the hotel because after that whenever I stayed there my room would be automatically upgraded and I would get coupons for free breakfasts and drinks and other perks.

On two other occasions when I stayed at the hotel Jack must have noticed my name on the guest list and invited me for drinks. I would not say that we were friends but we were getting close.

I realized that my knowing Jack made this the perfect set up for Ann. Jack could keep an eye on things remotely to make sure the guys who would be fucking Ann did not get out of hand. He would be able to video tape Ann's adventure for me and he would be able to keep Ann from getting thrown out of the hotel or arrested in case anyone complained about people having sex by the hot tub.

My plan in place I picked up the phone and called Jack. He immediately took my call and we chatted a bit and then I said, "I have a favor to ask."

As Ann and I wanted to keep her activities as anonymous as possible I did not tell Jack that Ann was my wife. Instead, I explained to Jack how there was a group of guys I hung around with to watch football at a local bar on Saturday afternoon. I said that there was also a woman who often watched with us and that over the years we had started to put some side bets on the games. The woman actually knew football pretty well and wound up winning more than she lost. I said that the woman was also not a gracious winner and took every opportunity to rub it in whenever she won.

Anyway, I continued, "One Saturday the woman had a very bad run of luck and wound up losing a couple of hundred dollars to each of the guys in our group."

Turns out she did not have enough to pay off her losses and eventually one of the guys suggested that she could work it off on her back. She said, "I am not going to fuck you guys, I know you and have to look at you."

We guys reluctantly agreed and said if she did not want to fuck us then she could fuck strangers. Although we would have enjoyed fucking her we thought that having her brought down a few pegs by fucking strangers to make up for all of the crap she gave us when she was winning would be worth it.

"What does all of this have to do with me?" Jack asked.

I told Jack that we wanted the woman to have to fuck guys by the hotel hot tub so that he could video it for us and also keep an eye on things so she would not be hurt. Fucked, yes, hurt no.

Jack laughed and said, "Yea, I can do that for you."

"What does this woman look like anyway?" Jack asked.

I described Ann saying she was 5'2" tall and weighed 115 pounds. She has brown eyes and medium length brown hair that at times looks reddish in certain light. Her skin is very pale and she has a lot of reddish freckles on her tits and shoulders. Her breasts are a natural B cup topped with light brown/pinkish nipples which get about a half an inch long when she is aroused. Ann has a very, very thin waist which gives her a classic hourglass figure and an ass to die for.

Jack said, "Hmmm, I wouldn't mind having a go at her myself."

"Go ahead," I said, "She has to stay by the pool for three hours and do anything a guy asks her to do. The only rules are that the guys have to wear a condom when they are in her pussy or ass and cannot do anything that would permanently mark or hurt her."

"Damn that sounds inviting," Jack said and we both laughed. Although tempted Jack said, "It would not be a good idea for the head of security to get caught with his pants down so I will have to pass and just watch."

I gave him the details about when Ann would be staying at the hotel and we hung up.

With everything set at the hotel it was time to write the letter for Ann.

The letter I gave Ann read as follows:

"Tonight we are changing things up. You are not going to give a guy you pick this letter. This letter is for you.

Look in the toy kit in your luggage. You will find scissors, a razor and shave cream. The first thing you are going to do is to shave your pussy bare. I know you have done this in the past for me on a few occasions but tonight is the start of you keeping your pussy trimmed and shaved going forward.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Teaching My Wife Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds