• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Security Breach

Security Breach

1234

George McLean had worked at the New City Nuclear Power Station as a security guard for the past nine and a half years. The slightly overweight 47 year old had been a security guard since he'd left high school, but this power station job was by far the best gig he'd had. Unlike the banks, building sites and multi-story corporate offices where he'd worked in the past, guarding the power station could almost be done in his sleep.

George shared the four till midnight twilight shift with Kevin Donaghy, his fellow security guard and best friend of the past three years. Most of the security measures in place at the New City Power Station were automated. Access controlled doors, metal detectors, CCTV, alarm systems, like most things these days, almost everything was computer controlled. All George and Kevin really had to do was keep an eye on the secure doors to the reactor, laboratory and mainframes.

As far as George could figure it, there wasn't a lot inside worth taking anyway, so the chance of trouble was pretty low. About the worst he'd had to deal with in his nine and a half years on the job was a couple of protestors, complaining about some green, save the planet issue. Truth be told, they were more like receptionists than security guards.

"Did you catch the game last night McLean?" Kevin asked his pal between bites of his chocolate coated donut, interrupting George's thoughts.

"Yeah, the Saints fucking suck," George replied, referring to the bottom of the table New City team.

"You got that right McLean," Kevin replied in agreement.

Kevin always referred to George by his surname -- McLean -- because he knew the grey haired security guard got a kick out of it. George shared the surname with John McLean, Bruce Willis's action hero character from the Die Hard movies. George knew that he was no hero, but the name made him feel like a tough guy, rather than the no hoper that he truly was.

The McLean surname had never got George laid however. If you discounted the odd hooker he'd hired from time to time, George hadn't had sex since his marriage had broken up 14 years ago. He'd never had the gift of the gab, or the looks, to attract the ladies.

Their conversation was interrupted by the buzzer sounding on the doors to the secure area of the plant. George glanced up at the CCTV monitor to his right and saw a young, blonde woman in a white lab coat waiting outside. Beneath the open front of the coat, the blonde was wearing a smart black business skirt and a crisp white blouse. The carefully positioned and elevated camera gave George and Kevin the perfect view at the woman's attractive face, and a glimpse down the neckline of her blouse, revealing a hint of the delightful cleavage contained within.

"Please identify yourself at the access scanner Dr Lane," George spoke into the intercom.

The attractive blonde nodded and leant forward to wave her access card in front of the proximity scanner, the motion giving George and Kevin an even better view of the swelling tops of her ample breasts, despite her buttoned blouse.

"Holy shit," breathed George in admiration, taking his finger off the intercom button. "Sarah just gets hotter and hotter every time I see her."

"You got that right," murmured Kevin in agreement, licking his suddenly dry lips.

There was a buzzing sound as Dr Sarah Lane's access card was accepted and the magnetic locks on the secure doors unlocked.

"Hi guys," Sarah greeted them with her usual friendliness as she entered the security area. Her high heeled shoes clicked on the floor as she swept past the admiring gazes of the two guards, her lab coat hiding the best views of her long legs and firm posterior from their hungry gazes.

She was gone far too quickly for George's liking, the long legged scientist disappearing into the laboratory area to get on with her work.

"I still can't believe a brainy chick like her has such a smoking hot body," breathed Kevin in admiration, scratching at his nuts through his pants.

"Hey, that's my future wife you're lusting after," joked George in reply.

"One day you'll have to give her the old McLean frisking," Kevin replied with a wink, referring to the time when a particularly attractive courier had turned up at the power plant and George had tricked her into letting him pat her down. George had managed to cop a very nice feel of her tits and ass without getting himself slapped silly in the process. The idea of patting down Dr Sarah Lane made George's cock stir, although he knew that she was far too smart to fall for a prank like that.

After the highlight of Dr Lane's arrival, the shift continued on with the usual day to day boredom of life as a security guard. At about 5.30pm Kevin stood up from his seat in front of the CCTV monitors and stretched, letting out a loud yawn.

"I'm gonna head off for a patrol of the reactor housing and generators, it's too boring sitting here all day," Kevin announced. Station roaming patrols were a twice daily requirement of his and George's jobs; however they were rarely that diligent. Most of the day staff would have gone home by now so it was an ideal time for the patrol.

George was about to sit back in his chair and daydream about Sarah Lane's breasts, when the buzzer sounded on the secure doors.

"A visitor?" murmured George in surprise as he looked up at the CCTV monitor. Standing at the doors was a drop dead gorgeous brunette. She wore a very short tan skirt that barely came down to mid-thigh, displaying a pair of long slender legs, and a tight fitting white blouse. The front of the blouse swelled out, containing an incredible pair of breasts that seemed to dwarf even Sarah Lane's massive knockers.

George took a moment to regain his composure as he stared at the beautiful brunette in admiration. "Please identify yourself ma'am," he finally managed to stammer over the intercom.

"Bronwyn Holmes," she replied. "I'm here to meet with Dr Lane."

George frowned at the reply, Sarah had never had visitors before and at this evening hour it seemed an odd time for a visit.

"I've got an appointment," the woman added.

George leaned over and took a look at the meetings log, sure enough Sarah had pencilled in a 'B. Holmes' for this evening.

"I'll buzz you through," announced George, pressing the red access button and letting the buxom visitor through the secure access doors. He couldn't help but notice her large bust jiggle slightly as she walked through, her high heeled shoes clicking on the floor.

"Please step up to the red line there," said George, pointing to a painted red line on the floor as he got up from behind the desk and moved over to stand in front of the attractive visitor. "As part of the Station security procedures I'm going to have to check you for weapons and explosives," George explained.

The woman smiled and raised one eyebrow doubtfully, "Explosives?"

"I know it seems a little silly ma'am," agreed George," but the terrorist threat against a facility such as this is very real." The line had worked wonders with the courier and Kevin's 'McLean frisking' comments, combined with the sight of Bronwyn Holmes' ample chest had inspired old George.

"Terrorists?" Bronwyn repeated dubiously.

"That's right, this is a nuclear power plant after all."

"Very well," Bronwyn said with a sigh of agreement.

George gave a nod, trying to contain his grin of excitement as he moved around behind her.

"Wait," said Bronwyn. George's heart sank and he froze in place. "Shouldn't you have one of those metal detector wands."

"Ah..." George stammered a little uncertainly. "We do but..." he glanced over at the shelving on the far wall where there was indeed a metal detector. "But it's not working at the moment. I'm going to have to do a manual pat down."

"Oh, okay then," Bronwyn said with a shrug.

George stepped behind her. "Please extend your arms out to the sides and remain in position."

George ran his hands along first one arm, then the other, giving them a very cursory search. He intended to be a lot more thorough on the rest of her killer body however. He ran his hands down her sides, his fingertips lightly brushing the sides of her heavy breasts, giving him a taste of what was to come. His searching hands slid over the womanly curve of Bronwyn's hips and down the outside of her thighs.

The gorgeous brunette didn't even flinch as George's hands brushed down over her bare lower thighs and knees, although there was clearly nothing to search there. He then ran his hands up the back of her long legs, almost tempted to dip up under her skirt, but not wanting to take that risk quite yet, he had other treasures in mind.

George licked his lips as his hands slid up over the outside of her skirt, sliding up until he cupped the firm cheeks of her buttocks in his palms. George then gave Bronwyn's delightfully rounded ass a slight squeeze, half expecting to be slapped at any second. The slap didn't come however, so George ran his palms in a circle over Bronwyn's skirt-clad posterior and gave it another squeeze before sliding his hands up to her hips again.

"Almost done," he told her, stepping closer and resisting the urge to thrust his bulging hard-on against her ass. His hands slid around her front, rubbing over her flat stomach and then moving upwards.

His hands trembled and George felt as though his pants were about to explode as his hands moved up towards the woman's massive tits. He gave a barely audible groan as he cupped the underside of her heavy boobs, his thumbs rubbing over their sides. The woman still didn't complain so George pushed his luck further, his hands moving up and closing right over her big tits, cupping them through her blouse.

George bit his lower lip as his hard crotch brushed against her ass and he gave Bronwyn's breasts a firm squeeze. George ran his hands over the large melons more groping than searching as he explored their expanse. Her wonderfully large jugs felt firm and perky despite their size, she was wearing what felt like a lace bra beneath her blouse, but he still felt the hard jut of her nipples through the layers of material.

"Are you done?" Bronwyn asked impatiently as George mauled at her bosom.

"Ah," George stammered, snapping out of the trance her breasts had placed on him. He released her tits. "I, um. I can't tell, it feels like you might have something in there."

"I do, my tits," she replied, a bit annoyed by the security guard at this point.

"I need to check," George swallowed, his was shaking with excitement at the groping he'd been able to get away with. She was far hotter than the courier he'd tricked and Bronwyn's tits were absolutely out of this world. "Can you please open your blouse."

The pretty brunette frowned, clearly frustrated. "You're not going to grope me more?"

George did his best innocent look. "Of course not ma'am. I just need a quick look, to make sure you don't have a gun hidden in there."

Bronwyn sighed in annoyance, but to George's delighted surprise she reached up and unbuttoned her blouse.

George openly stared at her, his crotch bulging obscenely at the front of his uniform as Bronwyn pulled open her blouse, displaying her impressive bra-clad tits. The horny security guard gaped at the sight of her white bra, her huge breasts forming an impressive cleavage above the lace.

"See," she said after a moment. "I'm obviously not carrying a bomb."

"I just need to double check..." began George, reaching out for her tits again.

"No way!" Bronwyn snapped, stepping backwards away from him and pulling her blouse closed. "Just let me through now!" she said, buttoning her blouse back up.

George decided that he'd pushed his luck as far as it would go. "You can go on through," he said, somewhat meekly.

Bronwyn gave him a nod and then headed out to Sarah's lab.

George gave his crotch a rub, trying to move his erection to a more comfortable position inside his suddenly tight uniform pants. When he got back to his desk he noticed that the monitors that should have been showing the feed from the external security cameras were out. Black and white static filled the screens.

"That's odd," he murmured walking over to the screens and banging on the side of one with his fist. The technique usually fixed his broken television at home, but didn't seem to have the desired effect on the security monitors.

George was about to radio for Kevin when the monitor that showed the entrance to the secure area also went down in a burst of static.

"What the fuck..." George didn't have time to react as the door suddenly burst open, whatever had brought the camera systems down also seemed to effect the magnetic locks on the security doors. He ducked down behind his desk as two women armed with handguns exploded into the room.

"Oh shit!" he swore as he cowered behind his desk and fumbled for his own gun. He was not paid enough for this kind of shit.

"Drop your gun and come out from behind the desk!" yelled one of the women, a surprisingly beautiful blonde.

"We won't say it twice," warned her partner, an attractive red head. Both women were dressed in tight black clothing, and bizarrely like all the other women that George had encountered today they had lovely big tits.

"Screw that," muttered George, without looking up and exposing himself, George reached his gun over the top of the desk and opened fire, squeezing off several shots from his semi-automatic pistol. The security room filled with the sound of gunfire as the two intruders returned fire and dived for cover.

A pile of paperwork sitting on the desk just above where George crouched exploded as it was riddled with bullets. George cowered lower behind the desk, briefly wondering what his namesake John McLean would do in a situation like this. He didn't get a chance to act however, as the next moment there was a voice from behind him, back towards the labs.

"Drop the gun tough guy!" said a woman's voice.

George turned and saw that Bronwyn had returned from the labs. She held Dr Sarah Lane in front of her and had a gun in her hand, pointed at the lovely scientist's head. "Drop it or Dr Lane is dead!"

"Okay, okay!" George said immediately. He dropped his gun and raised his hands high above his head, defeated.

George stood up from behind his desk, his hands up. All three women had their guns trained on him.

"How did you get that gun?" he asked Bronwyn in surprise.

"You didn't search my handbag," she replied with a smile as she pushed Sarah forward, getting her to stand beside George. "Your hands were filled with other things it would appear."

George inwardly cursed at his obvious oversight.

"Both of you, get over there, by the wall," Bronwyn said, keeping her gun trained on them. She glanced over at where the redhead and blonde stood, "Nicky, get onto those computers. Julie, go get the rest of our gear."

The two women immediately sprang into action, the red head moving over to George's desk and the blonde heading back out through the disabled security door to get whatever gear it was that Bronwyn had wanted.

Bronwyn, keeping her gun trained on them, moved forward, standing directly in front of George. George sucked in a sudden gasp of air as she ran her hand over his shoulder and placed on finger under his chin, making sure that he was looking straight at him. Her eyes narrowed as she stared into his, then ran her hand down his side to his hip, all the while her other hand kept her gun aimed straight at his heart.

"Maybe I should search you for explosives," she said dangerously.

George swallowed as Bronwyn's hand moved down off his hip and then suddenly pressed against his crotch. He gasped in surprise as her fingers curled up between his legs, cupping his genitals in her hand.

"Hmm," she murmured thoughtfully, clearly feeling that he still had an erection from his earlier search of her. "It feels like you might have something in there," she said, quoting his previous words.

George's eyes widened as she gave his groin a firm squeeze, he couldn't quite work out if it was painful or pleasurable as she squeezed his balls and cock through his pants.

"We have a problem here," called out Nicky, the red head sitting at the computer on George's desk.

Bronwyn muttered in impatience, releasing George and stepping back. "What is it?" she demanded.

"The computer," began Nicky. "The screensaver has come on, we need a password."

Bronwyn shook her head, "Fine, so what's the password?" she turned to face George.

"I don't know," he lied.

"The password," Bronwyn repeated her tone firmer. She stepped forward and pressed the barrel of her gun directly to George's forehead.

George froze at the feel of the cold steel against his skin, his erection immediately softened in his pants.

"The password," Bronwyn insisted, pushing the gun barrel harder against his head.

"I honestly don't know," George lied again. He figured that if he bought enough time then Kevin might come back.

Bronwyn stepped away again and glanced over at where her partner Nicky sat at the computer. "Can't you hack it?" she asked. "I thought you said we wouldn't have issues with passwords."

Nicky shook her head. "With the screensaver on I can't access anything or load any of my systems bypass tools. The screensaver shouldn't be on, they're set up to come on only after 90 minutes of inactivity. The guards do security system diagnostics and camera tests every fifteen minutes, there's no way the screensavers should be on unless they haven't touched the system the whole shift."

Bronwyn looked at George in disgust, "I wouldn't put it past this fat slacker."

"Hey!" George began to protest at the insult, but the angry glare that Bronwyn shot him quickly shut him up.

"Can you restart the system or something?" suggested Bronwyn.

"No, any shutdown will alert their emergency tech teams."

"Fuck!" swore Bronwyn. She turned back to George and Sarah. "The password now please!" She aimed the gun at Sarah this time.

"I don't know it," George said, still trying to buy more time. "Like your friend said I haven't even touched the system all shift."

"The password or she dies!" threatened Bronwyn.

"I don't know it," bluffed George, starting to get a little worried now.

Bronwyn frowned suspiciously at him, she wasn't sure whether to believe him or not. The buxom blonde terrorist hesitated a moment and then lowered her gun. She set it down on the desk behind her and once again stepped up towards George, deciding to try a different approach to obtain the password.

She stepped right in front of George, invading his personal space so that her body was only a few inches away from his. Despite the situation George was very acutely aware of Bronwyn's chest, only inches from his own. Her ample bosom jutted out against her thin white blouse, the lace of her bra visible through the material. The top few buttons of her blouse were open and from his very up close and personal perspective he had an ideal view into her deep cleavage, the upper swells of her impressively vast breasts in plain sight.

Bronwyn leant in close, her mouth inches from George's neck and her head almost resting on his shoulder. "If you cooperate it'll be much easier for you," she whispered, her voice suddenly soft and husky, especially compared to her earlier threats.

George swallowed as he felt her soft lips ever so slightly brush against the side of his neck. The tips of her breasts lightly brushed against his chest and he felt the blood rushing to his groin.

"I can be very nice, you know," Bronwyn told him, one of her hands stroking his cheek as she kissed the corner of his jaw softly, her lips felt like a feather against his skin.

Bronwyn moved her left leg forward, her bare knee stroking against the inside of George's thigh. The middle aged security guard was breathing heavily now, unable to help but get turned on by the seductive actions of the terrorist.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Security Breach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds