• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • My Planet is Black

My Planet is Black

My name is Samira Klahlesh-Habari. I'm a six-foot-tall, good-looking young Black woman living in the city of Nubia. The year is 2412 A.D. of the old calendar and it's year 401 of the Nubian Calendar. I'm a citizen of the Pan-African Imperium, in what was once called the North American Division. What is the Pan-African Imperium? The greatest civilization in human history. It's four hundred years old. Having risen from humble beginnings to become a force before which the universe trembles.

The Pan-African Imperium has thirty billion members, seventy nine percent of which are men and women of African descent. Men and women of African descent are the majority of all human beings according to the galactic demographic study released last year. The largest minority group within our interplanetary civilization is a blend of Asians and Middle-Easterners. The Imperium encompasses every country on the planet Earth, along with numerous planetary systems off-world. Our fleets of mighty spaceships roam all over deep space, ready to deal with any threat to the security of the first-class citizens of the Pan-African Imperium.

I am the daughter of Prince Omar, Lord of the city of Daros. As a member of one of the royal families of the Pan-African Imperium, I was born to wealth and power. There are many perks to being a wealthy and powerful member of a royal house. I live in a palace. I have my own private army of spaceships. I'm also proud slave owner. I own a nice farm in our planetary capital and it's full of hard-working white male and white female slaves. The very best that money can buy. The black man who sold me these white slaves at the marketplace asked a pretty little penny but they were definitely worth it. I think my farm is going to be the best in the city.

Now, you might find all of this a little bit strange. I think a little back story is in order. In 2011, a deadly virus was unleashed. Originally, the virus affected just about everyone. Black people. White people. Asian people. Native American people. Hispanic people. Everybody. Then it mutated, targeting men and women who lacked a certain genetic trait. Simply put, men and women lacking certain large quantities of melanin in their bodies found themselves at a higher risk of dying from the disease. It only sickened those with lots of melanin. Those with very little melanin perished from this virus.

The virus spread like wildfire on all seven continents. First it appeared in the United States of America, and then crossed over to Canada, Mexico and then Europe. It killed scores of men and women on all continents. But it did not kill indiscriminately. Those with lots of melanin were sickened but survived. Those with little or no melanin in their bodies perished in droves. It was terrible. The single deadliest virus in human history. Many thought it had been created in some laboratory by someone who took human eugenics a bit too far. Others speculated it was a naturally occurring virus. One thing was certain, and that's the fact that this virus killed people.

The virus forever altered the racial demographics of the planet Earth. Europe's citizens, long at the forefront of world affairs, suddenly found themselves facing a tremendous threat to their very existence. Scores of people in Latin America perished as well. Overall, people of color survived. Dark-skinned people from Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia survived. Europe was but a memory. Over ninety nine point nine percent of its citizens had been wiped out by this terrible virus.

People on all continents suffered because of this virus, and entire populations were wiped out. The people of North America, Australia, New Zealand and Europe suffered the most. Since they were the lands with the largest concentrations of Caucasians, well-known for the sheer lack of melanin in their bodies. As these old powers fell, a new power rose. The nations of Africa (freed from European imperialism in the twentieth century yet still reeling from it) rose as the new super power on the planet Earth.

The Republic of South Africa, setting of Africa's most technologically advanced nation, became a planetary capital. In the years following the outbreak, Africans roamed over all continents, relentlessly conquering the globe. Thus, they conquered land after land. The Japanese Empire and the Republic of China fell to them, as did the Middle East. Africans became the masters of the universe. They began to systemically destroy all remnants of the European civilizations they found useless, but kept their technological secrets. That was 2012. The year Africans took over the world. After the Fall of Caucasia.

It's been well over three hundred years. Under the leadership of the Africans, the planet Earth has been transformed into a paradise. The toxins released around the world by European and Asian Super Powers were systematically removed. The planet was cleaned up by the Africans, who've always known how to live in harmony with nature. The Africans have established an interplanetary empire with colonies on the moon as well as nearby planets such as Mars and the satellite Titan. All non-African members of the Imperium pay a heavy tribute of gold, silver and other precious materials to the Head of the Empire. Africans are granted first-class citizenship at birth. Non-Africans have to work up the ladder by proving their loyalty and usefulness to the Pan-African Imperium. The Asians, Hispanics and Middle-Easterners are minorities within the Pan-African Imperium. The smallest minority of all is the few Caucasians who survived the onslaught of the virus upon their civilization. Fewer than three hundred thousand are still alive today. Those who remain are seen as extremely valuable sex slaves and a source of free labor to the wealthiest members of the Pan-African Imperium.

I'm very fortunate to live within my time period. According to the ancients at the University of Nubia, in the old days, black men and black women did not live like we do. For centuries, they were mistreated by the pale ones. The very same pale ones who work under the hot sun to grow crops in my fields. I find that hard to believe. However, I know that it did happen because the ancients swear by it. They say it's our duty to pay the pale ones back for what they did to our ancestors. Sometimes, some black men and black women actually feel sorry for the pale ones who work in their fields or serve them in their houses. The scholars of the universities are more than happy to remind these misguided fools that the pale ones are genetically designed to be evil and will only repay kindness with wickedness. It's our duty to keep them down. So that the world may be ours forever and always.

As I watch a holographic movie on the entertainment network, my slave Melinda kneels before me with my tea. I see a slight gleam in her eyes and immediately smack her hard for it. I look at her. A pink-skinned, yellow-haired and green-eyed female. Approximately forty years of age. She's worked in my family's farms for ages. The pale ones aren't good at hard labor. They're naturally lazy, mischievous and untrustworthy. They're also very cold. Always plotting something. None of them can be trusted. I guess the ancients were right about them. I scan the tea with my scanner, which reveals some anomalies within the liquid. Immediately, I summon the guards. The two strong black men come at home and grab the pink-skinned woman. She looks at me defiantly. I smile wickedly. She tried to poison me, and the punishment for such a deed is severe and quite final. She is escorted out of my sight.

Long after she's no more, I sit pensively on my throne. The pale ones can never be trusted. I think it's a good thing their numbers have been reduced. I don't dare imagine the evil things they did while they had free reign. The other men and women from the royal houses of the Pan-African Imperium are glad to have them as slaves. I have always thought it would be a good thing if they went the way of the Dodo. Of course the Head of the Imperium disagrees. She thinks they know their place for the most part and the unruly ones among them are the minority. I don't share that sentiment. The pale ones remind me of serpents. Underestimating them is often fatal. Perhaps our current Head of the Imperium needs to be removed. I think she should be replaced by someone stronger and more ruthless. A purist like myself.

You see, within the Imperium, many black men and black women have grown sympathetic toward the second and third class citizens. They feel that some of the others should be granted first class status or something close to it. There's even talk of freeing the pale ones among the most liberal members of the royal houses. I must silence these fools. Someday soon, I will remove the Head of the Imperium and rise to power. Then I will assure the supremacy of my people by eradicating all those who are different from us. I think the Science Guild will aid me in my quest. They're the most ruthless people we've ever produced. Yes, I think the Imperium should embrace purism. Then we shall have peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • My Planet is Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds