• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 04

Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 04

12

"You know, it has been a while. She might not even be dating the guitar player anymore." I loved that Sherrie was on a mission to hook up with this girl she met the last time we went to see the band Tad Banjo, but I didn't want her to get her hopes up and then for it to fall through.

"Oh, she'll be there," she said, applying her subtle makeup to highlight her incredible features. I looked at my lovely wife in awe. She was wearing a flirty black pleated skirt that came just above her knees, and her gorgeous legs led down to a pair of open toed sandal style heels. She had chosen a white, very low cut blouse that showed off her ample cleavage. "She is going to be there, and I am going to get her to suck on my nipples," she said. "Assuming, of course, that is ok with you," she added quickly.

"I know she said you had gorgeous breasts when you were in the bathroom with her at the last show. All I'm saying is: I don't want you to get worked up if she isn't going to be there."

She kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Kevin, most of the extra sex we have been having has been with other guys. I got to fuck a 22 year old not too long ago, and it was the first time I had a young stud like that in many a moon. I am going to do what any good slut wife would do and try and seduce a hot college age girl to try and get her to come home with us. Why are you being such a fuddy- duddy?"

"Honey, I have no problem with the plan. It is a great plan. I love this plan. I'm just wondering what plan b will be if she is not there?" I tightened my belt on my slacks and made sure I looked ok.

"Well if she not there, I guess I'll just have to improvise. I do have Candi's number after all."

"Yeah, I think if we get together with Candi again it should be in neutral territory. She squirts out gallons of cum, and I don't think we could afford to have the house cleaned up after her if she was to come over."

Sherrie laughed. "I know. It was like taking a shower when she came on me. I loved it so much though," she said as her eyes glazed over wistfully.

"It's all right honey; we will find you some pussy to eat tonight, ok."

"And some pussy for you to fuck, right?'

I kissed her hard. "Definitely."

***

We were sitting side by side in a dark booth in the back corner of the bar, the better to survey the room and do our reconnaissance. We got there an hour before the band was supposed to start, and were on our third drinks when the band took the stage. We had not seen our target yet. I had also kept an eye out for the waitress who waited on me when I came in here to kill time before Lyle's party, but she was apparently off tonight. The waitresses who were working were looking super hot. I liked this bar a lot.

Sherrie was gently stroking my cock under the table through my pants as she whispered in my ear discussing which waitress we would try to take home if our plan didn't work out, when all of a sudden she gave my semi-hard cock a squeeze. I looked at her, and found her staring at a group of three women who had just walked in the door. "Which one?" I asked.

"Her," she said, nodding to the girl who strode in and kissed the guitar player, even though he was ten minutes into his set.

Sherrie had excellent taste. The girl looked a little older than college age, maybe twenty five. She was a petite thing, looking to be around 5'3 and maybe 110 pounds. She had long, straight brown hair tied back into a ponytail, and as she walked up to the bar to order a drink, the lights reflected off he multiple piercing in her ear. Her nose was a little pointy, but in a cute way, and as she surveyed the bar while waiting for her drink she had a look in her eyes much the same as I saw in Sherrie's tonight: that of the hunter.

"So what's the plan?" I asked

"We wait, and watch," she said, resuming stroking my now fully hard cock under the table. Our hot, barely legal, blond waitress came over, and Sherrie practically flashed her as she ordered us another round and a couple of shots. The band was on tonight, and played probably the best set we had seen from them. We drank another round, Sherrie's hand still rubbing my crotch, and the guitar player slowly made his way over to our quarry when the set finished. It was a slow trip, making his way through friends, fans and assorted well-wishers. He greeted her with a passionate kiss, but soon received a beer and went back to mingling. She turned and hung out with her friends.

Right before the second set started, she went to the bathroom. She had gone once before, but that was right after she got there, and she was with all of her friends. This time she was alone. Without a word, Sherrie released my cock and followed her into the bathroom. The band started to play, and blown away by how good they were sounding, I didn't realize how long Sherrie had been gone until the waitress came over some time later and asked if she had left. I said no, and ordered us another round, and then noticed Sherrie and her prey coming into the bar. I hadn't even seen them leave. The waitress dropped off my and Sherrie's drinks just as the two of them reached our table, so Sherrie told the waitress to bring Andi whatever she wanted. Andi ordered a Long Island, and Sherrie quickly added a round of shots to our order. Andi slid into the booth across from me, and Sherrie re-took her seat right next to me.

"Kevin, this is Andi. She wants to hang out with us tonight." The waitress brought our drinks over, and I took a long draught. "She and I have actually hung out a little already."

Andi sipped her drink and looked directly into my eyes. "I hope you don't mind, but I took your wife outside to smoke a jay." She put on a demure look that I didn't buy for a minute. "We also made out a little in my car. I hope you're not mad."

I picked up my shot, held it in the center of the table, and waited. The girls picked up their shots, and tapped their shot glasses to mine. We all did our shots. "Sherrie is a big girl who knows what the rules are. I don't mind."

We chatted amiably throughout the set, and when the band took a break, Andi went over to her boyfriend and had a quick discussion. She went over and talked to her girls, too, and finally stopped over to our waitress before heading back to our table. "Isn't she hot? Aren't you going to like fucking that young, tight pussy?" Sherrie asked me.

"I think tonight is going to be a hell of a lot of fun." Andi rejoined us, just as the band started to tune up for their final set.

"I ordered us another round, but figured we could take off after that. I've got another joint to smoke at your guys' house when we get there, and I'm just about ready to do that." The waitress brought over another round of drinks, and two rounds of shots. "To making new friends," Andi said, holding her first shot aloft. We clinked and then drank. Andi picked up her Long Island and drank it down in one fell swoop. Sherrie and I followed her lead. She then picked up her last shot and said, "And here's to a night of hot, great sex."

"Here, here!" I shouted as we did our shot. We gathered out things, and headed out the door.

The women each grabbed one of my arms, and I have to admit, I felt pretty fucking good. I never in my wildest dreams imagined my life with Sherrie would go in this direction, but was certainly glad that it did. When we got to the car, I opened both doors on the passenger side, but Sherrie shook her head. "I'm going to ride in the back seat with our guest and keep her company." The two of them giggled as they climbed in, and I had to adjust myself before I was able to sit in the driver's seat comfortably.

Andi handed me a Tad Banjo CD to listen to, so I cranked it up as we pulled out of the parking lot. We hadn't gone very far when the giggles subsided, and I checked the rearview to make sure no one had passed out. I shouldn't have been worried. The two of them were embraced in a passionate kiss that got my juices flowing- lips hungrily sucking on each other and tongues gently probing and swirling between them. Sherrie's eyes shot open for an instant, and she flashed me a sly smile with them, before instructing, "Eyes on the road mister." I chuckled and concentrated at the task at hand.

I could hear them continue to make out, and heard some hushed whispers and definite moans over and in between the music. I decided it was better for me to concentrate on driving anyway, but Sherrie was not done messing with me head and turning me on. A few minutes before we hit our sub, she thrust her fingers under my nose. "Here, taste this. Doesn't she taste delicious?" I could smell the distinct aroma of a women emanating from my wife's finger. I stuck out my tongue to lick, but Sherrie thrust her finger into my mouth. I greedily sucked her finger, enjoying the lingering taste of the young pussy I would soon be fucking.

When the finger was removed, I took a chance and adjusted the rearview so I could get a look at the action. I looked and Sherrie's blouse was spread open, and Andi was sucking on her nipples. Sherrie moaned and groaned in ecstasy. I shifted the mirror a little and realized that Andi's jeans were off, and Sherrie was feverishly working her fingers in and out of young Andi's already wet pussy. I put the mirror back to its normal position as we pulled into the sub. I could sense the girls shifting in the backseat, and moments later I was present with the index and middle fingers from both of Sherrie's hands under my nose again. "Here's a test for you, baby. One hand was in Andi's pussy, and one hand was in mine. Can you tell which is which?" When I cheated and looked, I saw that Sherrie was using her right hand on Andi, but I wasn't about to let that cat out of the bag.

"What do I get if I get the answer right?" I said, trying to suppress a smirk.

"You've already got a pretty good reward here in your back seat. I wouldn't push your luck." Sherrie said, inserting her fingers from her right hand in my mouth. "But I will think of something if you are right." I slurped the juices from my wife's fingers, and she inserted the other pair into my willing mouth. I sucked those down as well.

"Well, they both taste delicious," I started, "but I would know that taste anywhere. The second set was Sherrie. The girls giggled and whooped as we pulled into the driveway, and I had to remind them to quiet down because we had neighbors. The reminder apparently didn't sink in, because as they exited the car and walked to the front door of the house, Andi was still sans pants and Sherrie had her blouse spread wide open. I loved the look of Andi's ass as it swayed, framed perfectly by the white thong she was wearing. I have to say, seeing Sherrie's full beasts walking up the walk to our front door, out in the open for anyone to see was also a pretty big turn on.

We were barely in the door before Andi lit another joint, and we hit it as we walked to the living room, stopping for more beer and some schnapps. Andi bent over in front of the couch, and slid her thong down her legs, and stepped out of it before sitting down, crossing her legs. She was now clad only in her flannel shirt, and possibly a bra underneath. Sherrie followed suit and slipped of her skirt and blouse, and reveled a mesh pair of white panties, noticeably dark from he juices near her pussy. I kept my clothes on, and sat between them. We cracked out beers, finished the joint, and did a round of shots. I sipped my beer and asked, "So what's next?"

Sherrie downed the rest of her beer, lifted her hips off the couch, and slid her panties of and onto the floor. She spread he legs, spread her pussy open with her fingers, and spread her lips into a smile. "I think it is about time for you loving, slutty wife to get her pussy eaten out right in front of you." Andi smiled, and downed her beer as well. She turned my face towards hers and kissed me deeply.

"I hope this is going to turn you on as much as it does me," she whispered. She then proceeded to lean across my lap, leaving her knees on the same side of me that she was sitting on. Sherrie sat up a little, and their lips met again. They slowly explored each others' mouths, and Andi used a free hand to massage my wife's breasts. Sherrie's hands were still busy rubbing her clit in small, quick circles as her lover squeezed her nipples. Feeling left out, I downed my beer and tried to set it on the table, but I couldn't reach. I gently tossed it onto the floor, and looked back to see that Andi had moved back down to my wife's breasts. She alternated between the two erect nipples; licking, sucking, biting and squeezing each in turn, increasing her intensity each time she traded nipples. Sherrie had now plunged two fingers into her pussy, and was steadily fucking herself. As Andi bobbed up and down across my lap, I could feel her brush against my fully dressed, and fully erect, cock. She stopped working on my wife's breasts, and pulled Sherrie's dripping fingers out of her pussy and sucked them clean. She leaned forward again, this time pressing her stomach down hard on my cock. It was straining painfully against my pants.

The women kissed, and their intensity ratcheted up a notch. They moan and groaned in unison, fighting for breath amidst their passion. Andi broke the kiss, and gave Sherrie a peck on her check, then her chin. She hungrily placed her lips on Sherrie's neck, and then her upper chest. She moved slowly down, kissing between her breasts, and over her heaving stomach. She licked across the top of where Sherrie's pubic hair would be, if she wasn't shaved bald. Sherrie started to buck her hips, needing to feel Andi's lips on her pussy, but Andi wanted to slowly torture and tease Sherrie. Sherrie finally gave up being subtle, and grabbed Andi by the hair. "Stop teasing me and eat my pussy, you little slut!"

Andi stuck her tongue out, and slowly lowered it to Sherries exposed lips. As she bent down, her shirt rode up on her, exposing her hips, and more importantly, her ass and pussy. I placed my hand around her ankle, and slowly started stroking up her legs, over her knee, and across the soft, sweet mound of her ass. Meanwhile, her extended tongue had made contact with Sherrie's waiting clit, and Sherrie shuddered violently. As she thrashed, I could hear Andi suck hard, and watched the glorious vision of her head bobbing up and down as she devoured my wife's pussy. She alternated long top to bottom licks, with quick thrusts of her tongue into her vagina. Everything she seemed to be doing seemed to work, and it was only a matter of minutes before Sherrie exploded in orgasm on the couch.

My fingers meanwhile had worked their way into Andi's tight pussy, and she was rocking back and forth sliding them inside of her as she brought my wife to orgasm. As she sat back up when she was done, she removed my fingers form her pussy, and once again kissed me in front of my wife, who watched wistfully as the aftershocks of her orgasm kept her immobile. I could taste Sherrie's orgasm on Andi's lips, and delighted knowing the tongue pressing its way between my lips had just been between the lips of a different sort of my wife's moments ago.

Andi broke our kiss, and her hands dropped to my lap, where she worked on taking off my belt. As she worked on undressing me, Sherrie reached for the hand that I had used on Andi, and sucked her delicious juices from my finger. Sherrie and I then shared a kiss as Audnee slid off my pants. We broke our kiss when Andi took my shirt off.

Andi leaned all the way back against the side of the couch, and slowly started to unbutton her shirt. Sherrie rubbed my cock through my boxers; almost bring me to orgasm as we watched out guest reveal herself completely to us. She was not wearing a bra, probably because her perky b- cup breasts didn't need any support yet. Her light brown nipples stood out straight from oversized areolas, and my eyes winded over her young, taut body down to her trimmed pussy. She was shaved short, into the shape of a heart.

It was Sherrie's turn to lie across my lap, rubbing her boobs across my cock as she leaned in to taste Andi's puffy pussy lips. I watched Andi intently as my wife started to eat her out. Her eyes were closed but her sounds and movements were muffled, as if she was shy, embarrassed or trying to remain composed. She exhaled loudly, however, when Sherrie slid a couple of fingers in her, and her eyes popped open as she moaned audibly, "Oh yeah." She squeaked her approval, and closed her eyes for a second again, but then re-opened them and looked me directly in the eyes."

"Your wife is such a dirty fucking whore. She is such a good pussy eater. Fuck yeah, just like that, whore. Slap her ass and show her what a whore she is." Something had switched over in her, and she was not only barking out commands at Sherrie and moaning her pleasure loudly, but she was grinding her hips into Sherrie's face, sometimes muffling the sound of Sherrie eating her out. They both stopped at the sudden sound of my hand coming down hard on my wife's exposed ass. I smacked each cheek four times, and rubbed them as they started to redden. "Turn that whore's ass scarlet while she eats me out. Show her what a filthy slut she is." I loved a good dirty talked, and Andi could talk dirty with a woman twice her age.

"Do what she says, honey. Treat me like a dirty whore," Sherrie said, turning her head briefly from Andi's pussy. Andi responded by grabbing her head and shoving it back between her legs. I unleashed a series of ten or twelve smacks, alternating cheeks, before pausing to rub my wife's now crimson behind. I gave her five more smacks on each cheek, and rubbed again as her ass now glowed like a beet.

"Let me see your fingers," Andi commanded, and I took that hand I had been using as a paddle and put it in front of her face. She sucked on my fingers, coating them with a thick coat of saliva. "Shove your fingers into your dirty wife's asshole. Finger her ass while she eats and fingers my pussy." I could hear Sherrie moan in delight, and she used her free hand to grab one of her ass cheeks to spread it farther apart for me.

I leaned down and spit on her ass, and rubbed the saliva around her tight hole before slowly working a finger in. "Put two fingers in me," she said, eliciting another grabbed handful of hair from Andi, "Stretch me out wide." I placed both fingers at her entrance, spit again, and managed to slowly work both fingers in. By the time I had shoved them most of the way up my wife's ass, her body was wracked with and orgasm that seemed to set off a chain reaction, sending shockwaves into Andi's pussy and pushing her over the edge. I couldn't believe how hot it was watching as those two shared an orgasm. Sherrie finally recovered enough to kiss Andi, and then turned to kiss me, my fingers till buried in her ass. I loved the taste of another woman's pussy as our tongues wrestled in each other's mouth. Andi slid behind her, and gently pulled my fingers out from Sherrie's ass and proceeded to suck Sherrie's ass off my fingers. This woman was truly dirty slut.

We sat back down on the couch, and Andi lit another joint as Sherrie went off for more beer. I poured us another round of shots, and we downed those as we smoked and drank. When the joint was done, Sherrie said, "Let's move this party up to the bedroom." We emptied out beers on the short walk, and left them littered around our home. I had to pee, so I went to the bathroom, before hooking up with the women. The short break had caused my erection to subside, but that changed the moment I walked into the bedroom to see them engaged in a sexy sixty-nine. Sherrie was on the bottom, with her head at the head of the bed. Andi had her head buried in Sherrie's pussy near the front of the bed. When they noticed I was watching, Andi stopped eating Sherrie's pussy, and opened her mouth, inviting me to place my cock there. I watched as Sherrie's hand emerged and started to rub her own clit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Loving Couple Adventures Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds