• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mr. Fantasy Ch. 02

Mr. Fantasy Ch. 02

12

I smiled all the way home from the bar. I arrived home and slept soundly that night. The first good sleep in years. I woke up and went straight to my computer to see if Red had sent me an email. My mind raced with memories of the night before. The last thing in my inbox subject line was Dear Mr. Fantasy, "Well," I thought, "That's a creepy name but I opened it anyway......

I can't believe I'm writing you! This is Connie from last night. I'm sure you remember. Well you probably remember Sara better than either Sandra or I. You got me wondering last night and..... Well.... Could you help me out with a fantasy of mine please? I'll wait till you respond to tell you about it because it's very private.

Red's name is Sara. It felt nice knowing her name though I didn't think I would ever meet her again. It was kind of awkward seeing this e-mail. I was actually being asked to help out with another fantasy. Now Connie was certainly very attractive and I was wondering if I could actually please her as much as I had pleased Sara. Connie was blonde with short hair. The last I saw it, it was slightly spiky. She was about 5'6" with a chest that fit her frame perfectly.

'What the hell.' I told myself. Even if there's a chance to see that kind of pleasure on a woman's face again I would have to take the chance. I clicked on my mic and dictated....

Connie. I definitely remember all three of you. It was a very pleasurable experience and I would love to help you. I do have a few rules we will have to go by though. If you agree to them then please send me your request and I'll see what I can do to fulfill your heart's desire. I wish to be paid. The amount does not matter to me $1 or $1,000,000 to be paid for after I fulfill my end of the bargain. My final demand is this fantasy to be your deepest desire and that you enjoy yourself to the fullest.

I honestly didn't know if it was the pleasure Sara received or the money I received. I had never been paid for sex so maybe I liked being a gigolo. I decided to cover all my bets. I hit the send button and went to the kitchen to get the breakfast my cook had already laid out on the table. I took out my laptop and checked on my businesses, stocks and news reports while I ate. I found it hard to concentrate on anything though. I was remembering what Connie looked like last night at the bar and wondering what she truly wanted deep down.

It was an hour later and I had already decided I didn't need to go into any of the offices when my mail icon lit up. My stomach tightened. I opened the mail addressed to Mr. Fantasy. I won't bore you with the actual mail. I'll just sum it up for you. She was engaged, but living with her fiancé. They started living with each other soon into their relationship and now a week away from their wedding they were living as if they had been married 20 yrs. There was very little passion and when there was it was a three minute marathon. It seemed hard for her since she also revealed to me that she really liked little kinky things. Far from the vanilla sex she was getting. She just needed a last fling so to speak. He had done something to her that had really upset her and she was looking for vengeance as well so she decided to put revenge in with her fantasy. Connie really didn't care if it was before or after the wedding. There was a lot of detail to what she described as her misery.

Now normally I did my best to stay away from married women, no matter how unsuccessful I was. I decided I would try this one to see if I could relive the feelings from the night before.

Connie, it would please me greatly to help you. Please send me a wedding invitation in the name of John Smith. (Bad fake names are easier to hide than good ones)I will also need a picture of you of any type you wish, the name of your favorite charity. A separate picture of your fiancé and a schedule of things he may be doing this week. Your honeymoon schedule with the names of hotels and room numbers as well. Sending these to me will confirm your desire to complete this contract and once confirmed there will be no more correspondence and you will not be able to change your mind. I will take alterations in mood or actions as part of your fantasy. Please be very sure you are willing and able to follow through before you confirm. Nothing will be planned to hurt your future or put you in a bad position with your fiancé.

Ok so I took business seriously. The e-mail wasn't to encourage her. Everything was up to her. It was 2 days later I got everything I asked for in attachments and she simply said.

I'm more than ready.

I still wasn't sure how I was going to pull it off. I thought about it for the two days I spent waiting on her reply. I could have easily shown up at her house while he was at work, or fishing. It would have been way too easy. I felt my role in this was to enhance her enjoyment to the boiling point. The invitation I asked for, well that was for me. I just had to see Red again and I was sure she was invited. Suddenly my mind shifted into high gear and all my plans were laid out. I left the house and drove to my Doctors office. 'Can't do anything normal can you?' I asked myself chuckling.

The day of the wedding arrived. I dressed in one of my best suits and headed for the garage. I was going to drive my Mustang, but stopped at my Viper. A smile crossed my lips as I touched the door and it opened for me. I pulled up to the church 45 minutes early when only the wedding party was there, though a few guests were milling about. As I approached the doors an usher asked, "Are you a friend of the Brides or Grooms?"

"The Bride's actually." I replied."May I see Connie? I have a present for her."

"Well the presents are all going to be in the meeting hall for the reception." He responded pointing at a building across the parking lot.

"Oh I'll put it there my good man" I said."I would just like her to see it first." I walked past him to the bride's waiting room I had already been to earlier in the week as I walked through my plan.

I straightened my jacket and knocked on the bride's door. "Just a minute!" Someone called from inside. I heard shuffling and giggling before the knob turned and Sara opened the door. Her eyes went wide as she recognized me and she lowered her head slightly. 'It looks like she hasn't been completely cured of her shyness.' I thought.

Connie

There he was. Alex Hamlin, Mr. Fantasy himself. Damn he was gorgeous. He was standing in the doorway of my sacred bridal chamber. Even though previously he had known Sara a little more intimately than most people and Sandra had a huge crush on him, his attention was on me alone. I could feel myself getting wet as he entered the room.

"Connie, it's been years since I've seen you." He said walking to me." I can't believe the pretty girl I knew in high school is getting married. You are even more beautiful than I remember."

I held out my hand for him as I looked at Sandra whose eyes quickly shifted from him to me and back again. "John, dear I'm so glad you could make it." I said catching his little game. "I was expecting you earlier this week though."

"Oh I just wanted to make sure I saw you on your wedding day" he replied taking my hand and kissing it sending little quakes through my pussy.

Sandra fully catching on suddenly said to the other girls in the room, "C'mon ladies let's let these two catch up," as she ushered them out the door, giving me a wink and locking it behind her.

As soon as the door clicked shut he pulled me up to him by my extended hand and crushed me to his chest. My knees weakened as his mouth went straight for my neck kissing and licking it. "We don't have much time," he said.

Putting both hands on my ass and pressing me against his dick, I could tell immediately that he was excited as I was. More kisses to my neck brought a moan from my lips. I reached down trying to undo his pants. He stopped me and lifted me like he was carrying me over the threshold to the couch on the side of the room.

He set me down gently, and gave me a smile that melted into me. As I looked at him I knew this is exactly what I wanted. I was glad it was him; my fiancé had been such an ass for such a long time. Alex was going to be the perfect revenge. He knelt before me and I felt his hands sliding up my leg. I spread them eagerly for him my hand caressing his face. He reached my panties and began to pull them slowly down my legs. I could feel my wetness on them as they slid down. As soon as they were off he moved his hands straight back up, spreading me and lifting my dress up exposing my pussy to him. He began licking and kissing his way up my stockings.

'God,' I thought, 'I don't have time for foreplay. They would come get me for my wedding soon. I just need to get fucked, a good hard fucking.'

My mind had wandered until I suddenly felt his tongue dart across my clit, sending shivers flowing through me. One lick one kiss and I was already about to cum. He sensed it too. He dove right in burying his tongue into me. He pulled out his tongue and inserted two fingers while he sucked on my clit. It didn't take me long to start shooting fluids into his mouth. I strained as hard as I could not to make any noise, but I knew the moans had escaped and frankly I didn't care. My body rocked and convulsed in the best orgasm I've had in years. After it was over he brought me down slowly, easing the pressure from his mouth.

"I brought you a wedding present" He said looking up from between my legs.

"That wasn't it?" I asked with a smile on my face.

Staying where he was he showed me an ivory colored vibrator with "Bride" Engraved in gold letters across the side. It wasn't long or thick maybe just 4 inches and slim and had a groove on the bottom of it that I wasn't quite sure what it was for. He slid it into my pussy stroking it back and forth a few times before bringing it out and rubbing it on my clit. He smiled and ran it back lower across my pussy but didn't stop. Soon it was at my ass slowly working its way in. I was definitely no anal virgin. Hell I liked it when people played with me down there so all I could do was relax and let out a moan as it entered me. He slid the whole length in and I felt myself seal around the groove.

With a smile he got up and unzipped his pants letting out a very hard dick. It had to be at least 8 inches and I couldn't wait to feel him in me. He slowly stroked his shaft and said, "Open wide. I have something else to make your wedding memorable."

I did as he instructed me to. He slid only about 3 inches into my mouth when he said, "Now close your mouth and don't move."

My lips sealed around him and he began pumping his dick furiously with his hand. He jacked himself off into my mouth. Damn it was so exciting, my hands started pulling at my nipples and my tongue ran circles around the head of his dick. I could feel him swell in my mouth I knew he was about to cum in me.

I starting fingering myself fast because his little show had me very close and I came again as he shot his cum into my mouth. Our breathing settled down and he said. "You better get ready they'll come get you soon, and your lipstick is a mess."

I looked at his dick and he had a ring made out of my lipstick around it. I smiled and went to the mirror and did a quick touchup job. He walked up behind me and checked the dildo making sure it was still in place. I thought, 'It's damn hard to put on lipstick when you're moaning.' I was straightened out and turned to him. My dress was in place and my makeup perfect.

"Well?" I asked spinning in front of him so he could see if everything was in place.

With a huge smile he replied "This will definitely be a wedding to remember." I realized what all he did now. My panties were missing I was going to walk up the isle with a dildo in my ass and my husband would have to kiss me with the taste of cum in my mouth not to mention the impression in lipstick of my lips surrounding Alex's dick was sure to keep me wet for the whole ceremony. It all hit me in a flash and I didn't care. It only excited me. I could feel the fluids stared to run down my leg again. Vengeance for all the lonely day's bland nights and hateful comments would definitely be mine.

'Maybe that vibrator should say slut.' I thought to myself.

"I do hope there's more to this." I said staring into his eyes.

"Oh there is my dear," he said grinning. "I still have to give your fiancé his present"

Suddenly the door opened and Sandra told me, "It's time." I became very nervous. What did he mean my fiancés present I wondered as I left the room?

Alex

"What are you really doing here?" Sandra asked me, breaking my concentration while I watched the beautiful bride walk out of the room.

"I got an invitation." I replied smiling. "So I decided to come and give them a present."

"From the grunts and moans I heard I'm assuming her part was delivered personally." She said suppressing a giggle. "What the hell are you going to give him?"

"He's going to have the best sex of his life tonight." I replied taking a serious tone.

Her smile left her face quickly. "What are you up to?" She whispered.

I moved close to her trapping her body between me and the doorframe gently. I leaned my lips close to her ear. Her breathing deepened. "For that, "I whispered into her ear," you will have to ask her tomorrow. I have a very strict client/toy policy I must adhere to and therefore I cannot tell you about how wet my client got.... How hard she had my dick...... Or even about the mind-blowing orgasms she suffered under my touch."

"I ...." Her voice cracked. Clearing her throat she started again. "I believe I will try to get every detail out of her tomorrow then."

"I hope you do." I replied pushing my hips a little harder against her." I also hope you like what you hear and decide to use my, umm .... Service."

I smiled as I moved past her. I wasn't going to the wedding, but headed back to my car to make sure the preparations were ready for the rest of the evening.

Sitting in my car, I reminisced about Connie. I was sure she had enjoyed everything I had done. The lust on her face was exactly what I was looking for. Her face tightening and her body convulsing from her orgasm was an aphrodisiac for me. I'm sure that this was what I needed. I have never heard of such a kink, only taking true pleasure when the person you were with was themselves pleased. I'd have to talk to my shrink about this. I knew my own orgasms had been the most incredible I had ever had. I definitely was going to do more research on this.

I started to think of all the different fantasies women could have. The trick was to actually get them to tell me and then trust me enough to fulfill their desires. My first time with Sara was easy. I didn't have to do anything. Connie was different. She didn't realize it, it wasn't a cheating fantasy, but purely a revenge fantasy that drove her. I could tell from the descriptive e-mail she sent me. If it was cheating, my job would be done. I wanted to take her to a new level of lust she never experienced and I of course have never seen. I smiled at the unsealed envelope beside me. It was my ticket to her fantasy.

The ceremony was over. People were moving from the hall to the reception building. It had grown dark but the lights on the buildings let me see everyone that came out.

All the guests had left. Only the wedding party remained inside taking pictures. A smirk on my face, I wondered what Connie would think every time she showed someone her wedding album. Soon I saw the groomsmen leaving. Laughing and poking each other as they walked to the reception building. Then the bridesmaids came out. I saw Sara and Sandra walking with each other smiling and talking. I threw on my running lights drawing their immediate attention. Sara stopped, her face blushing a red that really complimented her hair. Sandra saw her and started laughing as I got out of my car and approached them. Ready to make sure Connie had the time of her life.

I moved between them and smiled putting out my arms to escort them. Sandra quickly took my arm and returned my smile. Sara took a moment longer, looking from my feet to my eyes. When she looked at my eyes her blush faded, she lightly licked her lips as she took my arm. We continued down the path to the waiting party.

Entering the building I saw the bride and groom greeting everyone and receiving well wishes from all the guests. As we approached them Sandra spoke quickly. "Sam this is..."

"John Smith," I interrupted, reaching out a hand grasping his firmly.

Sandra stared at me and finished ".... John Smith. He went to school with Connie and me."

"Oh?" Sam looked at me closely. "I don't believe Connie ever mentioned you."

Sandra smiled. "She wouldn't of course. He was the geekiest kid in school. Not very popular, acne everywhere and couldn't of weighed 80 lbs." She teased. I couldn't believe she was embarrassing me and forcing me to agree with her. Of course she knew I had to agree with everything she said or I would look suspicious. "He had the biggest crush on Connie. He would follow her everywhere like a little puppy."

"She exaggerates somewhat," I said feigning discomfort. "I weighed at least 85 lbs. even as a freshman, and I couldn't find her on the weekends. I only had a bicycle and she lived on the other side of town."

Sam looked long at me and asked with a serious voice. "So is that why you were alone with my fiancé before the wedding? So you could profess years of love?"

I saw Connie's eyes widen and just stare at me. I burst out laughing and held up my left hand showing a wedding ring. Although I am allergic to real wedding rings, fake ones fit nicely on my finger. "Not me. My wife wouldn't approve. What I was asking Connie was what her favorite charity was." I pulled an envelope from my breast pocket and handed it to Sam. "I was hoping to give it to you later during the presents but you've forced my hand." He opened it and his eyes widened. "I am making a donation in both your names. It's so hard for me to pick domestic gifts for people I barely know. I try to give some of my income to charities anyway for tax reasons so this was no big deal to me. Usually I just let my accountants figure some out. All you have to do is lick the envelope, seal it and drop it in the mail."

"But... five thousand dollars?" Sam complained.

Looking at Connie I replied to him. "Whatever makes Connie happy. She put up with a lot from me."

"Sam honey," Connie interrupted. "I'm sure John knows what he's doing. I think we can trust him in his decisions on how far to take his gifts."

"Yes, but I only save my really big gifts for special people." I said. My eyes never left Connie's.

Sam seemed to accept the lie and returned the cashier's check to its envelope. My eyes followed the envelope as he lifted it to his lips. To me it was almost in slow motion. He licked the flap to seal it. The second stage of my plan began with that lick. A little bit of the dried gel I had placed on it wouldn't do anything until it was mixed with the alcohol he was sure to be drinking that evening. My doctor sure had a lot of tricks up his sleeve. Better yet he was always willing to share them with me.

"Thank you John, We do appreciate it please come in and enjoy yourself. Connie will drop this in the box tomorrow."Sam said with a smile and took my hand in a firm shake again.

I nodded my acknowledgement with a smile and escorted Sara and Sandra on into the party.

Connie


I watched Alex as he left us with my two best friends in tow. I knew he had more planed for me and everything was a mystery. 'Could he actually want me on my wedding night? 'I thought.

Throughout the night I watched him dance with both Sara and Sandra. Sara had had the time of her life a week before and had become much more of an outgoing person. Sandra had brought him up a couple of times. She knew I had written him and wanted to write him herself, but she wanted details from me to see if she could confide in him. It was all very strange. I was paying more attention to him than I was my new husband. The wetness I was feeling from the time he walked into my room had not left. Every time he brushed against me on the dance floor or looked at me across the room I got hornier and hornier.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mr. Fantasy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds