• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Love: Strapon Edition

Black Love: Strapon Edition

Admit it. You're one of those men out there who have a hidden fetish. You know who you are. You're constantly scouring the internet looking for porn. Not just any kind of porn. You're into the kind of porn that features women fucking men with strap-on dildos. It's totally your thing. And that's how you get your rocks off. And you think you're the last guy people would ever suspect of having such a fetish because you're a masculine Black man. You're busted, brother. Why? Because I'm into the same thing you are.

My name is Ramon Brown. A big and tall young Black man living in the city of Buffalo, New York. I'm a third-year student at Buffalo State College, majoring in Criminal Justice. Someday soon, I'm going to be a police officer like my father Randall Brown before me. He's one of the first African-American police chiefs Western New York ever had. My mother Isabel Costa Brown is a lady of Haitian and Puerto Rican descent. She works as a schoolteacher. I grew up in a very loving and supportive household.

These days, I'm having a lot of fun in the city of Buffalo. Although I was born here, I spent most of my time away from the city growing up. I attended Roxdale Academy, an all-male private school for the sons of wealthy families in western New York. My parents worked their butts off to send me there so I would have a better future. After graduating from Roxdale Academy, I had acceptance letters from NYU, Princeton and many other good schools. I chose Buffalo State College because it's in my hometown. I've attended a rich white school my whole life. I wanted to attend a diverse college in my hometown. The city of Buffalo has a significant African-American population. Although we've fallen on hard times during the recession, we're more unified than ever before.

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand. I was explaining to you folks my secret special interest. I admit that I'm one of those Black men out there who have a real fetish for strap-on dildos. I scour the web for that kind of porn. It's not exactly rare. Any search engine will come up with dozens or even hundreds of hits. However, the kind of strap-on porn I like is hard to find. I like black strap-on porn or interracial strap-on porn. Both are extremely rare. It's mostly white guys getting fucked in the ass by women wearing strap-on dildos. Not black men or Hispanic men. Weird, huh? Yeah.

I found this website featuring some men who were definitely in pain. This black male model named J.H. is one of the few African-American porn actors who stars in interracial BDSM as a submissive. I've seen him getting fucked in the ass by white women wearing strap-on dildos. The guy appears to be really enjoying himself in these videos. There are one or two other black guys who appear as submissives in these BDSM strap-on fetish videos but they like to hide their faces. J.H. doesn't hide his face. The guy is clearly really into this.

I once watched this really erotic online video featuring a black-haired white woman wearing a nurse's uniform as she fucked a black man with a strap-on dildo in a fetish dungeon. It was really, really hot. I jerked off while watching it and got really turned on. I also found these other videos featuring some captive males getting fucked by women wearing strap-on dildos. In one of them, a dark-haired white woman fucks a masked black man with a strap-on dildo after tying him up. It was really, really hot. I like these videos, but I'm not the kind of guy who would let some white chick fuck me with a dildo. I don't like white chicks. I like black women. How do I satisfy my lust?

Now, don't think of me as a loser just because I'm a guy who spends a lot of time online. I'm the King of the Campus at Buffalo State College. Even though I'm already covered by my academic scholarship, I play a mean game of rugby. Buffalo State College has these really competitive men's and women's intercollegiate Rugby clubs. I'm captain of the Men's Rugby Club at Buffalo State College. The men's and women's Rugby clubs are far more competitive than our lackluster football team. We attract more people at our events too. Football players have inflated egos, as do the players on the men's and women's basketball teams. Us rugby players are tough, dedicated and humble. It's what makes us great athletes. I have legions of fans on campus and I love it.

I've dated all kinds of women on campus. Last year, I dated a pretty Asian gal named Donna Chang. She was mighty fine-looking. Five-foot-ten, lean and muscular. Half Chinese and half Caucasian. She was really hot. We met while I was hanging out at the Galleria Mall and she was really drawn to me. We had fun together. She transferred to NYU earlier this year. I've dated Hispanic women as well. The black women on campus are gorgeous but most of them aren't into me. I'm a nerdy guy who enjoys a mean game of rugby. I'm not the gangster type that most of these black college women seem to like. I went to private school. My dad's a cop. My mom's a teacher. I grew up in a middle-class home. There's nothing gangster about me. I couldn't fake it to save my life.

Recently, I met someone who really lit my fire. Her name is Judith Black. A five-foot-eleven, dark-skinned, busty and big-bottomed, kind of heavyset Black woman. She transferred to Buffalo State College from the world-famous John Jay College of Criminal Justice. We got along wonderfully because this gal was born and raised in London, England, where they love rugby. She joined the women's rugby club at school and soon became its captain. I loved watching her on the field. This gal was smart, sexy and had some great moves. Also, she had a cute face, thick body and a big butt. Things I love in a woman.

Judith Black and I began dating. She was cool, and we had a lot of fun together. She was a really sexual person too. We did all kinds of raunchy things in her dormitory. Judith liked to make me lie on the bed while she knelt before me and sucked my cock. This big sexy black woman could suck cock like there was no tomorrow. She liked sucking my eight-inch, uncircumcised black rod of manly power. She loved to deep throat it. And I loved it when she did that. She was kinky too and liked to stick her fingers up my ass while sucking my cock. Hot damn, my woman was hot!

Judith was demanding in bed as well. She liked it when I knelt before her and worshiped her like the dominant black goddess she was. She loved it when I licked her pussy, twirling my tongue deep inside and probing her with my fingers. I like eating pussy. I love to make a woman's eyes widen in surprise pleasure as I rock her world with my magic fingers and agile tongue. After licking her pussy, I would put her on all fours and fuck her. I love fucking her pussy from behind. To my great surprise, Judith also liked anal sex. She liked to get on all fours, face down and ass up, and demand to get ass fucked. I absolutely loved it. I'd get behind her, and press my cock against her lubricated asshole before pushing it inside. Judith absolutely loved my cock in her asshole. She would squeal and demand that I fuck her harder. I would drill my cock into her asshole like there was no tomorrow. Fuck her asshole until I came. And she always licked my dick afterwards. Isn't she cool?

One day, Judith surprised the hell out of me. She bought a strap-on dildo and told me she was going to fuck me with it. I was stunned. Judith told me she'd seen my porn collection and knew what I secretly wanted. I looked at her and she grinned maliciously. I was busted. There was no need arguing. I got on my knees before my dominant black goddess and began sucking on her strap-on cock. Judith smiled as I sucked her off. She barked orders at me, ordering me to suck her this way or that. I did as I was told, secretly thrilled beyond measure.

After I finished sucking Judith's strap-on dildo, she put me on all fours and lubricated my asshole. Without further ado, she pushed the dildo into my ass. I was really surprised at her boldness. My woman didn't play. Gripping my hips, she began thrusting her dildo deep into my asshole. I screamed as she fucked me. This was my ultimate fantasy coming true. Judith laughed at my screams as she plunged her dildo deep into my asshole. I completely surrendered to this dominant black goddess. I was her black male submissive and she owned my ass. She savagely slammed the dildo up my ass, making me squeal.

Judith flipped me on my back and raised my big legs into the air while ramming the dildo deep into my asshole. I howled as she fucked my ass with gusto. Judith laughed and told me she always wanted to fuck a big black man like me with her strap-on dildo. She confessed that she fucked many, many guys but never fucked a black man with her strap-on dildo before. I completely surrendered to her, and absolutely loved it. She fucked me hard and fast, and I craved more and more. It was absolutely fantastic. Judith fucked me until I begged for mercy, then she fucked me some more. It was hot.

Yeah, Judith fucked me silly. I woke up with a sore ass the next day. I loved it. Since that day, my sweet woman and I have been closer than ever before. We're happy together. Because every night, each of us fucks the other's ass until they beg for mercy. We're buying condoms, lubricant and dildos by the barrel. Life is good. We're a sexy Black couple in collegiate America and we're happy together. Academically, sexually and romantically, we're doing good.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Love: Strapon Edition

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds