• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Woman Rules Black City

White Woman Rules Black City

My name is Muriel Norseman. I'm a six-foot-tall, alabaster-skinned and blonde-haired White woman living in the City of Atlas, Georgia. I'm the first White person ( and the first ever White woman ) elected mayor of this City in nearly forty years.. Atlas is a Southern City with a large African-American population. For decades since the 1960s, only Black men and Black women have been elected Mayors of this town. This right here is the story of how I convinced them to vote against their fellow African-Americans during the mayoral election and what I did with the power they gave me once I had it. What you'll read about is a tale of sexual intrigue, political domination and simply delicious fun.

Black people and White people in the City of Atlas have a complicated and sometimes painful history. However, it seems that most of today's African-Americans residing in Atlas have forgotten their history. They have forgotten how White men and especially White women used to treat them before the 1960s. If they hadn't forgotten that, I wouldn't have been elected Mayor of the City. When I announced my run for Mayor, scores of White men and White women around the City flocked to support me. Still, since White people made up only thirty six percent of the City's six-hundred-thousand-person population, I knew I couldn't win without a big percentage of the Black vote. How did I win? The answer was so simple it hurts.

A lot of Black men and Black women in the City of Atlas, Georgia, think they live in a post-racial society. They have White male and White female friends. They attend racially diverse schools. They work in integrated workplaces. Yeah, they think they've come a long way. What they seem to forget is that most of Atlanta's White people are the great grandsons and great granddaughters of Confederate Soldiers. The very same people who fought ( and lost) a war to keep slavery legal in the Old South. Sometimes, it amazes me how naïve African-Americans can be. Don't they know who they're dealing with? Oh, well. Not my fault if they're all so naïve and trusting. I had to take advantage of that and I made their naïve and trusting nature work for me.

Now, a lot of African-Americans are feeling more trusting of White people since the election of a Black man as President of the United States. White people in places like New York, California and New England are a racially progressive and liberal bunch. I think you know by now what we Southerners are all about. Domination by any means necessary. Doesn't matter what we do or say. It's what's in our hearts. Thus, my allies and I conspired to take the reins of the magnificent Black enclave of Atlas, Georgia, from the Black male and Black female politicians and businesspeople who've ruled it for decades. How did we do it? I changed my image. I live in the wealthy and mostly White suburb called Bucking. It's located in the south of Atlas, Georgia. Now, I live surrounded by wealthy White men and White women and the only Black men and Black women I see daily are the workers and servants in our mansions, country clubs and golf courses. Somehow, I had to convince Atlas majority African-American population that I was one of them.

So I told them whatever they wanted to hear. I told them that I supported more funding for public schools. I told them I supported restricting the power of police officers, many of which had been getting away with mistreating Atlas City's young Black men. Yeah, I told them whatever they wanted to hear. Of course, I didn't mean any of it. In truth, other wealthy White people from around the City of Atlas were bankrolling my political campaign. They wanted a White female mayor who would work hand in hand with the wealthy White businessmen who had been long denied power in the City. Many of these wealthy White businessmen wanted to buy up the previously Black-owned foreclosed properties around the City and sell them to rich White people from outside the City. Their plans would work perfectly. As mayor, I would facilitate the gentrification schemes they cooked up by granting them all the leeway needed to buy up the previously Black-owned foreclosed houses.

This arrangement would be mutually beneficial for both me and the wealthy White businessmen. The both of us would end up getting what we wanted. By selling the foreclosed properties previously owned by Black families to wealthy White families from outside Atlas City, the rich White businessmen would make a ton of money. This would benefit me as Mayor because the incoming rich White people would displace the Black voters who aren't guaranteed to support someone like me. The number of Black voters would go down thanks to Black residents being displaced from the City through gentrification. And the number of White voters would increase as wealthy White people from nearby towns or even nearby states moved into Atlas City. We would paint this previously beautifully brown City a bright shade of alabaster. And its African-American inhabitants were none the wiser.

Yes, I had my plan well cooked up. I had my rich accomplices, oops, I meant my acolytes, in place. All I had to do was convince the Black men and Black women of this beautiful North American metropolis to support a rich White woman instead of the hard-working Black male and Black female politicians who truly had their best interests at heart. I talked to them about the importance of looking past race when selecting a man or woman as leader of a City. I even invoked the words of civil rights leaders who dreamed of a post-racial and equality-oriented America. Yeah, I used every trick in the book to garner the support of the City's dominant Black majority. And you know what? It actually worked. The Black men and Black women of Atlas City actually chose a rich White woman over one of their own. How about that? At long last, the power was mine!

After reaching the pinnacle of power in the City, I celebrated. My greatest supporters were some of the City's Black women. Women like Reverend Mercy Johnson, a tall Black woman in her early forties. She's got a son named Jerome Johnson who attends Morehead College, the world --famous and historically Black all-male private school. Jerome was roughed up by Atlas policemen last year in a racial profiling incident. He was okay, but shaken up. I actually managed to convince the Reverend Mercy Johnson that I gave a damn about her son and the pain he received at the hands of some racist White policemen.

I also had the support of Jennifer Henderson, a beautiful young Black woman who attends Speller College, a historically Black, well-known all-female private school located in the City of Atlas. She and a lot of young Black women of her generation have no idea what previous generations of Black men and Black women endured at the hands of White people in the City of Atlas. I made their naïve nature work for me. I appealed to the City's large demographic of young Black college women by approaching them in a feminist way. I spoke about female power and the need to end the politics of male domination. I attacked my now defeated political opponent, Kyle Rods, through his maleness rather than his race. And that's how I won. It's okay for a White female politician to attack her Black male political rival through his masculinity rather than his skin color. Yet another little-known fact about racial and gender politics in the United States of America.

Yeah, I fooled them all and now, I've got the power. Power is useless without perks otherwise it's just stress. After giving my winning speech, I shook hands with the Black men and Black women of Atlas City who naively voted for me against one of their own. Then I returned to the suburb of Bucking, where I had some fun of my own. I summoned my favorite servants, Elisabeth Jones and Mary Woods to my bedroom. Elisabeth and Mary are a pair of tall and curvy, busty and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Black women who've worked at my father's country club their whole lives. Before that, their parents worked there as well. I pay them handsomely to cater to some unique demands of mine.

Elisabeth Jones is fifty five years old, and this five-foot-ten Black mama weighs two hundred and fifty pounds. She's got a sixty-inch booty. Like a lot of Black women from her generation, she's docile and pliant when dealing with wealthy White women like myself. Mary Woods is the younger of the two. She's thirty six years old, and has her high school diploma, unlike the older and more submissive Elisabeth whom I personally taught to read and write. Elisabeth once wanted to make something out of herself. It took me a long time but I convinced her that serving me would make her happy. Now she's accepted the fact that she's my House Servant. Life is good.

I step into my chambers and my Black female servants greet me with a smile. Both of them are wearing Black and White maid's uniforms complete with the neat little hats. They called me Mistress Muriel and informed me that my bath was ready. I bathed while one of them fanned me. Afterwards, I sat on a comfortable chair while Elisabeth knelt before me and sucked my toes after trimming them. As for Mary, she knelt before me and licked my pussy obediently as I felt up my breasts and shapely big Black ass. A wealthy White woman being sexually serviced by her two very obedient Black female servants in a country club in the Old South. In the year 2009 no less! How about that?

I simply sat there and relaxed while they went to work on me. Elisabeth was really good at sucking my toes. This old Black woman with the big butt has big lips seemingly made to suck. My good friend James Connor, a young Irishman who's got a thing for big-booty mature Black women tells me he has fun with her. James is a really horny guy. I once caught him having fun with Elisabeth. I wasn't mad, though he should have asked me first. James had Elisabeth on all fours, face down and ass up as he fucked her in the patio near the men's room at the Bucking country club. He loves to make mature Black women suck his long and thick White cock before fucking them in the ass.. Face down and ass up, that's the way he likes to fuck them. He gripped Elisabeth's wide hips and thrust his cock deep into the big-bottomed mature Black woman's asshole. Elisabeth squealed like a woman possessed as the young Irishman fucked her in the ass. After fucking her ass, he made her suck his cock. How about that?

Mary Woods licking my pussy energetically took my mind off the bold Irishman and his conquering ways with my Black female servants. Elisabeth is bisexual but Mary is a total lesbian. She really gets off on licking my pussy. After I got properly stimulated, I decided to truly dominate them. I called the other club members to watch the spectacle. These men and women from the wealthy enclave of Bucking came calling. Elisabeth fetched my belt, and volunteered her big ass for it. Laughing, I began whipping her ass. I just love whipping a Black woman's shapely ass with my whip. Elisabeth squealed as I whipped her. Mary stood to the side, looking at me with barely disguised contempt. I smacked her hard across the face. She looked at me, stunned. Now, I like Mary for her efficiency at ironing clothes, cooking meals and her general obedience. I really treasure her pussy licking skills, as do many of the White women at the Bucking country club. However, she's still the servant and I'm the mistress. I've got to keep her in line. I ordered her to get to her knees and lick my feet while I whipped Elisabeth's ass. Mary did as she was told. I breathed a sigh of relief. I still got the magic touch.

After whipping Elisabeth's big Black booty, I spread my pale ass cheeks and ordered her to lick my asshole. Obediently, the big Black woman did as she was told. As for Mary, I had something else in store for her. I sent her to fetch my strap-on dildo. She soon came back with it. I put it on, and ordered Mary to get on all fours. Face down and ass up, Mary assumed the position. I ran my hands all over her sexy ass. Hot damn. Black women got fabulous asses. I took some lubricant and applied it all over Mary's asshole. I briefly turned around and smacked Elisabeth because she wasn't licking my ass properly. I pressed my dildo against Mary's asshole after spreading her plump ass cheeks wide open. Slowly, I worked my dildo into the Black woman's ass. When my Black female servants start getting rebellious ideas, it's time to keep them in line. I do this by completely dominating them and reminding them who's the boss. How? By fucking them in the ass with my strap-on dildo.

Gripping Mary's wide hips, I thrust my dildo deep into her asshole. As the other country club members watched, I made her scream. I grabbed her long Black hair, or should I say her weave, and yanked her head back. Mary squealed as I fucked her in the ass with my big strap-on dildo. The country club members were really excited to see a dominant mature White woman fucking an unruly young Black woman in the ass with a thick strap-on dildo. Definitely not the sort of thing they saw every day. I fucked Mary hard, mercilessly drilling her ass with my dildo. I wanted to forever remind her that I was the boss of her. Her ass was mine, figuratively and literally. As I fucked her ass, I constantly berated her. Until she admitted that she was wrong to question me and surrendered. Smiling, I stood victoriously over her. She's still my bitch. Now and forever.

Yeah, I'm now the Mayor-elect of Atlas City, Georgia. Life is good. I'm going to select a few Black men and Black women as my cabinet members, just to show the city's people that I value diversity. Of course these cabinet members will be just figureheads. The real power in my administration will be wielded by myself and myself alone. No other person, male or female, Black or White, will come close to wielding any amount of consequential power.. Why? Simply put, I run a tight ship. I've got big plans for the City of Atlas. I'm going to remake it in my own image. And it's going to be grand.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • White Woman Rules Black City

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds